bWHAHAHA @ HIP HOP IS DEAD FLOPPIN

most viewed right now
+35  97
39 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #51
Micheal C. Will 24 heat pts24
space
space
$30,218 | Props total: 23930 23930
I brought both these n*ggas ablums.....Jeezy for the club sh*t, Nas for the real sh*t. So what does that make me?...n*ggas whine too fu*king much about nothing in this section

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 02-26-2007 at 10:27 PM..

12 years ago '06        #52
bjornlee 
space
space
$45 | Props total: 0 0
fu*king idiots.... Real Rap never that commercial bullsh*t.... stupid mafu*kas...same fu*kers that watch mtv yo raps to find out wuts new .. get the fu*k outa here

12 years ago '06        #53
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$35,935 | Props total: 19614 19614
how is goin gold a flop

12 years ago '06        #54
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,384 | Props total: 911 911
 eazy.hustle said
record sales got nuthin to do with makin a good album.
its all about tha content you got on tha album that makes it a success.

yeh young jeezy will probably outsell him, only cuz Jeezy is all about his
commercial rap. some good beats and his abc rhymes get major radio play.

..but before u get it twisted lemme just point out that before HHID every
other album Nas ever made either went platinum or 2X platinum.. now its
all about the watered down lyrics and catchy beats, Nas aint sell out like
your favorite rappers so besst get your knowledge up before talkin all that
sh*t.

nuff said..:applause:

12 years ago '06        #55
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 Y.H. said
aal yall n*ggas are fuking retarded sells dont mean shyt and he still went gold you dumb fu*ks. he doesnt have the respect of the main stream audience but in the streets true hip hop heads know that nas is one of the greatest of all time hop off and learn some history you bi*ches

:applause:

12 years ago '06        #56
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 Menelek said
Didnt SD go Platinum...Nas Albums always sell at a slow pace...And he's on a faster pace than He was with SD..And He's over Gold ..So How did He Flop.

People expectin the n*gga to go platinum in like a weeks time vs. Jeezy's album which has been out for like forever.. Nas will go platinum and will still be puttin out classics every few years while Jeezy will have to put out albums every year because he can't make a classic..

02-27-2007, 06:16 AM         #57
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's why 50 cent is probably one of the best Rap Artists. His business savvy, ability to make great MUSIC, ear for beats. and Why Nas is a poor Rap Artist.
Are you serious? Did you hear the "Assacre"? You consider that a good CD? aside from "Baltimore love song" and the one about robbing people. Those are the only 2 GOOD SONGS ON THAT CD. Everything else is a.ss. Come on man, 50 is not even top 5 in his own mind, he knows he aint sh*t. Why you think he never responded back to D-Block, or Black Wall Street...

Them G-unit n*ggas aint got rhymes, them n*ggas is weak.

As far as the jeezy nas debate.... Some idiot just said that Nas and Jayz are old and washed up and need to go away... what real hiphop fans think about that... ROFL!

You n*ggas dont seem to know the difference between hot, and great!

this is hot...

"Jeezy like to drink, jeezy like to smoke, jeezy like to hustle so jeezy sell coke" thats hot... because its catchy and even me who dont listen to that n*gga on videos and mixtapes nothing hes on i listen to, i either skip it or just turn it off. But thats hot cause its been stuck in my head since i heard it.

But thats not GOOD or GREAT. Thats something that later on this year, your gonna be making post like "Songs your ashamed you listen to" and thats gonna be in the post the most.

While the difference between GREAT.
If you take the song hiphop is dead itself and break it down...

"The bigger the Cap, the bigger the peeling, come thru something ill missing the ceiling, what influenced my raps stick ups and k!llings, project buildings kidnapping drug dealing"

Thats a monster flow

"Oh i think they like me, In my white tee, you cant Ice me, i'm here for life b, on my 2nd marriage hiphops my first wifey, and for that we not taking it lightly"

Those rhymes stand the f!ght of time. Hiphop is Dead is like the only album that i listen to hardcore from begining to end, cause the sh*t bangs...

"PUT A BARREL IN THE CAPO MOUTH, TIL HIS SCALP COME OUT, YOU A KID YOU DONT LIVE WHAT YOU RAP ABOUT"

^^ that ethered jim jones while nas didnt even say his name.

Young jeezy is trash, in 2 years some new n*ggas gonna come along and ya gonna stop listening to jeezy, but you know what in 2 years, the n*ggas taht fu*k wit nas are still gonna fu*k wit nas, and some of you are going to get older and then your actually gonna look back and what you used to listen too, and then pop in a nas cd and then your gonna make post like "TRUE STORY NAS TOP 3 ALL TIME NO BULLsh*t"

02-27-2007, 12:34 PM         #58
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with the dude that said Nas should be a poet, because his albums be having zero replay value, he be saying some sh*t, but he's boring.

02-27-2007, 12:45 PM         #59
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new scott scorch produced video

12 years ago '07        #60
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 673 673
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said
who the fu*k bumps d-block hop off my d*ck bi*ch n*gga
WHO BUMPS D-BLOCK???? you soft a.ss hell, one of them dudes that stay thinkin "Ludacris" or "Camron" is hot.

Jada >>

02-27-2007, 01:03 PM         #61
YUNG CALIFORNIA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said
Worst Album Of All Time What Type Of n*gga Drop A Christmas Song In The Middle Of February

Young Jeezy Out Sold This Ho a.ss n*gga
Now My n*gga Robin Thicke Gonna Outsell His Ho a.ss
nas didnt flop. he went gold
hip hop is dead > jeezys career
wasnt robin thicke supposed to drop last march? i think so
get ur sh*t right homie

12 years ago '07        #62
DIPSET101 30 heat pts30
space
space
$11,032 | Props total: 13900 13900
 Dj MuRdA said
Everything dat Jay-z is behind is flopping and going to flop up north n*ggas get ready the south is taking over how many up north rappers got a grammy dis year???????????????????Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so you consider ne-yo, rihanna, and others a flop

02-27-2007, 01:08 PM         #63
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy=Sucks
Nas=Boring

12 years ago '05        #64
blackjackdre 
space
space
$190 | Props total: 0 0
 Dj MuRdA said
Everything dat Jay-z is behind is flopping and going to flop up north n*ggas get ready the south is taking over how many up north rappers got a grammy dis year???????????????????Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how u gonna say that when jay is gettin money from both them n*ggas

02-27-2007, 01:36 PM         #65
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thread starter is an idiot...cause nas's album dropped like december i think...not february......and lets compare lyrics to lyrics...u show me a few lines tht were sick of the jeezy album and compare them to nas's lyrics....jeezy will look like a little kid compared to him....thts why his beats r pretty good, so u can bump them REALLLY loud in the club and the beat goes louder then his voice so we dont have to hear his bullsh*t rhymes!!!....get a life....im tired of these south vs. east threads....south lost every time.....south music dies out in like 1 yr. then u get a new artist tht is doing the same sh*t ...no south artist is good for a long time, except for a few guys.....u can take nas's first album and compare it to any and EVERY jeezy or any other south rappers album and it will ALWAYS be better...and tht was music from '94.....he will always be listend too, while jeezy will be off the charts in like 2 yrs. tops!!!!

thread starter needs to slice his throat and wrists....good bye!!!!!!

02-27-2007, 01:54 PM         #66
aidagen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this whole arguement is the reason music has been in a downward spiral. since when is commercial sh*t like jeezy's music considered better than classics from nas? dude might sell more but who cares? its not like we gettin a cut from that. that n*gga will never write some sh*t that remotely compares to HHID. If you think jeezy 's music is better than nas you need to change genre and listen to somethin else...

02-27-2007, 02:54 PM         #67
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SD-11 said
the thread starter is an idiot...cause nas's album dropped like december i think...not february......and lets compare lyrics to lyrics...u show me a few lines tht were sick of the jeezy album and compare them to nas's lyrics....jeezy will look like a little kid compared to him....thts why his beats r pretty good, so u can bump them REALLLY loud in the club and the beat goes louder then his voice so we dont have to hear his bullsh*t rhymes!!!....get a life....im tired of these south vs. east threads....south lost every time.....south music dies out in like 1 yr. then u get a new artist tht is doing the same sh*t ...no south artist is good for a long time, except for a few guys.....u can take nas's first album and compare it to any and EVERY jeezy or any other south rappers album and it will ALWAYS be better...and tht was music from '94.....he will always be listend too, while jeezy will be off the charts in like 2 yrs. tops!!!!

thread starter needs to slice his throat and wrists....good bye!!!!!!

how is this a south vs east thread

jeezy makes that lyrical street new york sh*t

02-27-2007, 02:54 PM         #68
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aidagen said
this whole arguement is the reason music has been in a downward spiral. since when is commercial sh*t like jeezy's music considered better than classics from nas? dude might sell more but who cares? its not like we gettin a cut from that. that n*gga will never write some sh*t that remotely compares to HHID. If you think jeezy 's music is better than nas you need to change genre and listen to somethin else...

this n*gga is furious

12 years ago '04        #69
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,916 | Props total: 424 424
i remember back in the day EEEEEEVERYONE was sellin platinum plus...and when gold wasnt that big of a deal...then cd burners came out...

12 years ago '04        #70
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
people buy albums cuz of the club bangers. only reason ...

12 years ago '05        #71
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
all u goin at Nas, dont wanna hear yall n*ggas ever talkin about hiphop is dead....u r the reason it is dead......n*ggas put in money,time,effort and a talent and try to set things str8 the only way they know how to and thats through the music, this is hiphop we are talkin about here and Nas sells 500,000 in 2months then some IGNORANT a.ss ppl come around and wanna knock the n*ggas hustle??what have they ever done for black ppl and the game??wat position are u in to even think of sayin a fu*kin word??comparin him to jeezy and sh*t......then the same ppl will be in another thread talkin about how hiphop is dead and tryna find who k!lled it........U GUYS R THE ONES NAS IS TALKIN ABOUT ON THE ALBUM.......fu*k outta here...

02-27-2007, 03:56 PM         #72
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HoviWay said
all u goin at Nas, dont wanna hear yall n*ggas ever talkin about hiphop is dead....u r the reason it is dead......n*ggas put in money,time,effort and a talent and try to set things str8 the only way they know how to and thats through the music, this is hiphop we are talkin about here and Nas sells 500,000 in 2months then some IGNORANT a.ss ppl come around and wanna knock the n*ggas hustle??what have they ever done for black ppl and the game??wat position are u in to even think of sayin a fu*kin word??comparin him to jeezy and sh*t......then the same ppl will be in another thread talkin about how hiphop is dead and tryna find who k!lled it........U GUYS R THE ONES NAS IS TALKIN ABOUT ON THE ALBUM.......fu*k outta here...

SHUT THE fu*k UP

AND GET OFF NAS d*ck YOU pus*y a.ss n*gga

12 years ago '05        #73
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said
SHUT THE fu*k UP

AND GET OFF NAS d*ck YOU pus*y a.ss n*gga
hahahaha......."expose".......i see em comin.....now we ride nas d*ck now.......thats all u got to say??

02-27-2007, 04:39 PM         #74
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas album was like 10X better than jeezy's
people dont hate on jeezy for his hustlin, cause thats what jay-z used to constantly talk about, jay-z just did it good. the thing with jeezy is he makes it sound like hustlin is the THING to do, like the sh*t is hella tight. jay or biggie was never like that. thats why jeezy is wack, cause he talks about how tight it is to hustle forgeting every consequence and living by the moment. out of jeezy's million or so buyers like 75% of them are white dont lie

02-27-2007, 05:00 PM         #75
Tavito  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Times change man, rappers nowadays get more publicity than movie stars!
every 12-18 yr old knows who Jeezy is cuz he's out & about in the media spotlight. All in MTV/BET & whatnot, the age group i just mentioned will BUY the record cuz it got uptempo beats & cuz it's being popped up on "ringtones" & sh*t like that.

Jeezy's type of music is whats in right now whether u like it or not. But how dare anybody say Jeezy's better than Nas, that's a the most rediculous statement I've ever heard! Nomatter what, people from their respective regions will say that their rapper reppin their region is better, period.

Now I'm from the west, & if I said that Jeezy's sh*t isn't poppin out here I'd be lying, but if you were to ask someone to choose any Jeezy album or any Nas album, they would reach for the Nas, based on the fact that Jeezy's type of music gets played/burnt out quick, Influential raps never die.

Jeezy right now>>>Nas right now

Jeezy's career & furture<<<THE LEGEND in RAP (Nas)

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  36
Video inside TEKASHI69 6IX9INE has OFFICIALLY TURNED DOWN his life saving PLEA DEAL ..
129 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+168online now  28
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
164 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+54online now  26
Image(s) inside My boy got them Concords for the LOW low
58 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-28online now  11
Video inside Confused rapper Vic Mensa going through 6ix9ine phase
64 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
MMA Jessica Eye to Rogan: Idk why you're staring at my ass but won't have me o..
58 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+52online now  9
Would you let Superhead give you top?
142 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+119online now  8
Image(s) inside White Justice: Woman to spend time in jail every June for 10 years
96 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy