Lies in Ether what are they?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-09-2007, 04:16 PM         #141
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so how did the rumor get started that he was crying a bunch of ppl said jay
was on the radio sounding emotional about ether saying where he frm men

dont say that about other men and dont lie like he aint say that a bunch of
times we not talking about nas n pac cause if he did cry ova pac dissing him

which i think he lying cause he dont want to diss pac in anyway since he
dead but if he did i aint got no problem admitting he was a bi*ch then but

around 01 he wasnt jay was and i heard nas when he was on da radio with
funk flex when he heard supa ugly he laughed that sh*t off so if nas not lying

he was bi*ch then n jay was bi*ch in 01 the only excuse nas got is he was
early 20s but that still really aint no excuse but jay was in his early 30s
then so whats his excuse
 06-09-2007, 04:22 PM         #142
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay never cried, people say (Nas Fans) said he sounded like he wanted to. But if anyone ever heard Jays voice not when hes flowing it sounds cracked out anyway.

If you can't see the difference between someone admitting there crying over a song vs someone else saying they think someones voice sounds like they wanna cry I dont know what to say
 06-09-2007, 04:34 PM         #143
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^He cant respond to what i said so he talk about my typing try again sh*t didnt work aint nobody paying that sh*t no attention

[
But ill admit i never heard the interview so i cant comment on whether he was sounding emotional or not but i heard so many times jay say ether was over the line and that where im from ppl dont say sh*t like that about ppl all im saying is jay was acting emotional when he was beefing with nas and nas like he admitted acted emotional when he was beefing with pac

Last edited by Birdmane; 06-09-2007 at 04:35 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #144
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30383 30383
 RakimAllahNY said:
Jay never cried, people say (Nas Fans) said he sounded like he wanted to. But if anyone ever heard Jays voice not when hes flowing it sounds cracked out anyway.

If you can't see the difference between someone admitting there crying over a song vs someone else saying they think someones voice sounds like they wanna cry I dont know what to say

...... ohhhhh, that's funny.

Yea, Jay always sounds depressed and uninterested all the time, never thought about it before.
 11 years ago '04        #145
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 MissLoveOne said:
I'm going to be honest. I didn't think Takeover was all that either. It wasn't the songs themselves. It was two of NY's most respected MCs going for the crown. People didn't expect Nas to come back with what he came back with. Especially when everybody was saying he fell off. Let's not forget, Ether was changed 5 times before the album version was decided on. I remember Nas saying Columbia made him change the song 5 times, because it was too harsh.
Takeover only had one verse directed at Nas the others were about mobb deep so of course it wasnt all that cus it was only 1 verse. That one verse was still better than either and i used to think otherwise, but that was when I was younger and was like this is a cool song, but when u break it down jay won.
 11 years ago '04        #146
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 A.O.™ said:
Still nobody has pointed out any lies...

I mean people be real fast to say "ether is hot but its all lies", but i dont see them.

As far as the bi*ch comment. Just because he made a song "Sisters and bi*ches" doesnt mean he didnt switch up his whole style. Listen to Kingdom come, you hear him say "lady" "chick" "female" but never bi*ch no more.

He went from "Can i get A" to "Excuse me miss"
from "Hey papi" to "Crazy in love"

ether that sh*t to make your soul burn slow.

Then you go down the list...

"JJ Evans gunned up and clapped quick" - No homo but hov look like JJ a lil bit.

"How many more biggie rhymes gonna come out ya phat lips" - True

"1st biggies ya man then you got the nerve to say that you better than big" - true!

Im a fan of both, but on the real there were more lies on takeover than on Ether.

"Fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all" - lie
"Ya bodyguard oochie wally verse better than yours" - Lie
"I showed you your first tec on tour with large professor" - Lie
extra p said yea hov held them down in a incident, but is that really the first time nas saw a gun, come on.!

"1 hot album every ten year average" - lie
"I am" "IWW" "Illmatic" thats already 3 hot joints in 10 years.

Come on people lets get it together. Dont just go around sayin "Ether is hot but its all lies" without Ether. jay woulda never retired. Without ether jayz wouldnt have made 100 diss songs going on the radio every day after ether getting a new "i hate nas" song on the radio. He wouldnt have went on vacation and gave cam the ammo wit them open toe slippers.

a fan of both, prefer nas more tho...
Man after it was written nas was forgotten about till got urself a gun came out. Which was when the diss came out, so ya he was not mentioned at all.
 06-09-2007, 04:43 PM         #147
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
Typing in bigger letters isnt going to improve your english dumbass....
Trying to change the subject to my typing isnt going to work it only shows that you could not come up with a response and you were desperate.

Last edited by Birdmane; 06-10-2007 at 12:21 PM..
 06-09-2007, 04:58 PM         #148
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still nobody has pointed out any lies...

I mean people be real fast to say "ether is hot but its all lies", but i dont see them.
Really? Rocafella died of aids? You don't say I wonder where Nas history teach ws when he spit that sh*t.

As far as the bi*ch comment. Just because he made a song "Sisters and bi*ches" doesnt mean he didnt switch up his whole style. Listen to Kingdom come, you hear him say "lady" "chick" "female" but never bi*ch no more.

He went from "Can i get A" to "Excuse me miss"
from "Hey papi" to "Crazy in love"

ether that sh*t to make your soul burn slow.
Hes made many songs/freestyles/collabos dissin woman get ya facts up scrap

Then you go down the list...
"JJ Evans gunned up and clapped quick" - No homo but hov look like JJ a lil bit.

"How many more biggie rhymes gonna come out ya phat lips" - True

"1st biggies ya man then you got the nerve to say that you better than big" - true!

So just cause a n*gga is your friend you can't say your better then him? And hes showing respect spitting lines, Nas does it everyone does. I aint gay so I dont comment on a n*ggas looks

"Fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all" - lie
"Ya bodyguard oochie wally verse better than yours" - Lie
Thats all his opinion so how can you say its a lie? And in a lot of opionions Nas fell off and his verse on Oochi was horrible

"I showed you your first tec on tour with large professor" - Lie
extra p said yea hov held them down in a incident, but is that really the first time nas saw a gun, come on.!

Maybe it was and maybe it wasn't but since half the part is right what makes you think it aint all the truth, you were there?

"1 hot album every ten year average" - lie
"I am" "IWW" "Illmatic" thats already 3 hot joints in 10 years.

Once again its an opinion and how can that be wrong? Like I said a lot of people think Nas was horrible after Illmatic and tried to d*ck ride, Tupac, Wu Tang etc during this period. Now hes back to Tupac.

Come on people lets get it together. Dont just go around sayin "Ether is hot but its all lies" without Ether. jay woulda never retired. Without ether jayz wouldnt have made 100 diss songs going on the radio every day after ether getting a new "i hate nas" song on the radio. He wouldnt have went on vacation and gave cam the ammo wit them open toe slippers.

a fan of both, prefer nas more tho...

He put out what 2 or 3 more cds after this sh*t and all sold way more then Nas ever did, so yeah I guess Nas really effected his retirement. And if anyone got burn from this beef it was Nas he was a.ss and played out before this sh*t happened no one was even checking for him cept maybe a few back packers but thats about it..

And your not a fan of both, your so on Nas d*ck you need to pay Kelis Rent.
 11 years ago '05        #149
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
Blueprint 2 blows Ether OUT THE WATER!!
 06-09-2007, 05:08 PM         #150
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
there is nothing left to say....nas is jay-z's bi*ch right now....he fu*ked his babymoms, bragged about it.....and the n*gga still came to work for jay...n*gga must be broke
If nas is jays bi*ch then jays nas stan

1.asking nas to do his video

2.having az in his first video

3.doing another song with nas vocal even though he dissed him-Rap Game Crack Game

4.biting nas lyrics on the same album he dissing nas on the same album he dissing him on
Nas - "Verbal Intercourse"
"From the womb to the tomb, presume the unpredictable Guns salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual"
Jay - "Never change"
"From the womb to the tomb, from now until my doom drink army from one cup pass it around the room, That's the ritual"

5.fu*king nas ex say what you want but thats borderline stalking this n*gga

n putting where in bold letters and laughing is the most original thing i ever seen damn u need to make yo own disses call it if you come on a rap forum n make a typing error you cant speak english
 06-09-2007, 10:00 PM         #151
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Pac punked Nas and Mobb deep constantly. I dunno if he ever did it on wax.... but he did it in the media, articles, live TV. Hell, it was either the MTV awards or the source awards where he called Nas whack, while looking into the camera with Suge behind him.

Don't talk about sh*t you know nothing about.
how do u punk someone by talking sh*t about them on tv??
 06-09-2007, 10:22 PM         #152
GOODmusic_1015  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a diss track everything aint gonna be true come on now a lot of it was word play and metaphors yall are takin this too seriously and super ugly was wack y u think nas aint come back after that
 06-10-2007, 12:03 AM         #153
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Jones cant keep up, maybe my n*gga Nas but I got stronger after Ether

^^Nas stays on his mind 24/7

Last edited by Andre3000; 06-10-2007 at 12:05 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #154
Realism 
space
space
$511 | Props total: 0 0
alot of you are mixing your feelings in comparison to what is actually the lies or the truths. It doesnt matter about the status of the person making the diss. All that matters is if the line is a lie or not. damn.
 06-10-2007, 10:20 AM         #155
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
The Jones cant keep up, maybe my n*gga Nas but I got stronger after Ether

^^Nas stays on his mind 24/7
 11 years ago '07        #156
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
Artist: Nas
Album: Stillmatic
Song: Ether

"Is he Dame Diddy, Dame Daddy or Dame Dummy?
Oh, I get it, you Biggie and he's Puffy"

R. Kelly Ft. Nas
Did You Ever Think

^^Nas bin lost
 06-14-2007, 11:28 AM         #157
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Lol if nas lost for doing a song with r.kelly how jay win for doing this twice

06-14-2007, 11:39 AM         #158
SilverServer215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off, Jay aint cry on the radio and 2 if anybody cried it was esco after he found out Jigga smashed his baby's mother
 06-14-2007, 11:43 AM         #159
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SilverServer215 said:
First off, Jay aint cry on the radio and 2 if anybody cried it was esco after he found out Jigga smashed his baby's mother
 10 years ago '07        #160
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Birdmane said:
^^^Lol if nas lost for doing a song with r.kelly how jay win for doing this twice

Are you retarded? Did you read the quote I put in my post from ether? Or have you not learned to read?

How are you gonna criticize someone for be like Big & Puff.... abd you were playing the roll of "Ma$e" to someone else's Puff?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy