Lies in Ether what are they?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #121
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30383 30383
Why are we even going over this again....

-slept with your baby mom in the car you bought for her

-said what everyone was thinking, you only had one classic and the rest trash

-you went from nasty, to esco, nastradamas... basically, style jumping bi*ch

- again, EVERYONE slept with your baby mama, and you can't distance yourself from her

lastly, you signed to dude's label

What does that mean?

Nas Lost!
 11 years ago '07        #122
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
^^Well said

I heard nas is gettin Hova's coffee as we type...

Eventhou Super Ugly was real grimey..... lyrically it was tight.

I think the reason that people think Jay lost (eventho it is simple to see he won by landslide) is becasue he responded to Ether in such a grimey way that people thought he was hurt by Ether. What people fail to realize is... these rich guys are mad competitive.... Jay wasn't hurt as much as he just wanted to compete and show who was best.... but, he threw some "low blows" cuz he dissed EVERYONE, not just Nas. I think he even dissed the kid
 11 years ago '07        #123
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
Just to add....

if your supposed to be one of the illest to touch a mic.... you should be able to come up with stuff better than "Gay-Z" or "Cock-a-Fella". Or saying... He's diddy and your biggie.... C'mon, that sh*t is grade 6.

"Eminem murdered you on your own sh*t".... EVERYONE is doing better than Nas. Em, 50, Jay, Puff, Nelly, Luda.... cats have succesful business. Seriously, Nas is still JUST an artist.
 06-09-2007, 03:07 PM         #124
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Just to add....

if your supposed to be one of the illest to touch a mic.... you should be able to come up with stuff better than "Gay-Z" or "Cock-a-Fella". Or saying... He's diddy and your biggie.... C'mon, that sh*t is grade 6.

"Eminem murdered you on your own sh*t".... EVERYONE is doing better than Nas. Em, 50, Jay, Puff, Nelly, Luda.... cats have succesful business. Seriously, Nas is still JUST an artist.
EM=Coming of 2 bad albums its not looking 2 good for him

50=......

Jay=Retired so he could get some buzz back.

Puff=Nas last album sold more than his

Nelly=When the last time this n*gga was out

Luda=Last album barely went plat as well.
 06-09-2007, 03:08 PM         #125
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Nas took an L and then went an worked for him. So Jay controls that n*gga's life. Never mind that Nas can NEVER talk about d*ck riding another rapper considering hes trying to jack Tupac every day of his life. At least Biggie n Jay were cool Tupac punked the sh*t out of Nas all day
 06-09-2007, 03:16 PM         #126
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Why are we even going over this again....

-slept with your baby mom in the car you bought for her

-said what everyone was thinking, you only had one classic and the rest trash

-you went from nasty, to esco, nastradamas... basically, style jumping bi*ch

- again, EVERYONE slept with your baby mama, and you can't distance yourself from her

lastly, you signed to dude's label

What does that mean?

Nas Lost!
1.HIs bi*ch tried to get back at Nas for fu*king other bi*ches y the fu*k does that make him better? Its like saying if Beyonce just had a kid and left Jigga to get back at him hed be owned??? MAking a whole song about a irrelivant ho that Nas used to fu*k with=:thumbsdow

2. Jay had no classics till he said RD was classic. No one saw it as a classic until he started getting big. I thank Jigga tho cuz if it wasn't for him Nas prolly wouldn't have released Stillmatic. and IWW>Every JAy album besides maybe RD and BP

3.Jay hopped on numberous styles and changed. Jay had teh slick tounge flow like Jaz-O and then started rapping like Big?

4. Again Nas is a plain sucka for love. I dont know wtf hed mess with Kelis for out of any ho.
 06-09-2007, 03:20 PM         #127
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Yeah Nas took an L and then went an worked for him. So Jay controls that n*gga's life. Never mind that Nas can NEVER talk about d*ck riding another rapper considering hes trying to jack Tupac every day of his life. At least Biggie n Jay were cool Tupac punked the sh*t out of Nas all day
Pac never punked Nas and they squashed it before he died. And Nas doesn't report to Jigga just how DMX didn't report to Jigga when he wanted to release his album out. U guys are looking at it from the financial side.
 11 years ago '05        #128
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 RakimAllahNY said:
You went from, Corey, to Rae, to 'Pac..
And Eminem would've murdered you on The Cross..

Nas was on Cormega...then got punked by him.
That whole Esco phase was wannabe Raekwon sh*t.
And pretty much everything else has been Tupac...who, as you said, punked him.

And the "Eminem murdered you on your own sh*t" line was always funny to me because the only reason Nas never got murdered by dude is because he refused to feature him. Reminds me of that story of Nas going to the studio to do a feature with some dudes, heard Pun's verse & left because he knew he couldn't come close to it.
 11 years ago '07        #129
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
EM=Coming of 2 bad albums its not looking 2 good for him

50=......

Jay=Retired so he could get some buzz back.

Puff=Nas last album sold more than his

Nelly=When the last time this n*gga was out

Luda=Last album barely went plat as well.

See, this is what i'm talking about. I said they are all succesful business men. Who da f**k cares about 50's album, his stock in a company he invested in was just bought out for $400+ million (cash transaction, no stock involved). You think Jay retired so he could get "buzz" for his next album??? You are an idiot. Who da f**k cares about Jay's next album.... Beyonce, 40-40, Roc-a-wear, IBM, Budweiser, Reebok, Cherry Coke, Def Jam.... are you sreious? Who cares about Puff's record sales... BadBoy, Sean John, Sean John Cologne, Burger King, Justin's, Acting.... are you serious? Even Applebottom & Pimp Juice is selling for Nelly. Luda been acting everywhere and just won a grammy.

In the climate of declining record sales, everyone gets money from multiple avenues.... i repeat, nas is still JUST an artist.
 06-09-2007, 03:27 PM         #130
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:

And the "Eminem murdered you on your own sh*t" line was always funny to me because the only reason Nas never got murdered by dude is because he refused to feature him. Reminds me of that story of Nas going to the studio to do a feature with some dudes, heard Pun's verse & left because he knew he couldn't come close to it.
Nas beat Cormegas a.ss and had him reppin BK. And the whole Esco phrase was on some Mafia sh*t. I dont know if Nas coppied him but if u wanna put it that way then Big stole Nas style as well by biting his cover and his story telling style. And I dont know what Pun song u talkin bout but they have made music together and Nas IMO had teh better verse.
 06-09-2007, 03:32 PM         #131
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
See, this is what i'm talking about. I said they are all succesful business men. Who da f**k cares about 50's album, his stock in a company he invested in was just bought out for $400+ million (cash transaction, no stock involved). You think Jay retired so he could get "buzz" for his next album??? You are an idiot. Who da f**k cares about Jay's next album.... Beyonce, 40-40, Roc-a-wear, IBM, Budweiser, Reebok, Cherry Coke, Def Jam.... are you sreious? Who cares about Puff's record sales... BadBoy, Sean John, Sean John Cologne, Burger King, Justin's, Acting.... are you serious? Even Applebottom & Pimp Juice is selling for Nelly. Luda been acting everywhere and just won a grammy.

In the climate of declining record sales, everyone gets money from multiple avenues.... i repeat, nas is still JUST an artist.
I could care less is Nas is poor or rich as long as he makes GOOD MUSIC then I respect that. His business moves are beyond questionable ofcourse. He had his chance to be a business man like the time when he turned down Budweiser commercials because he didn't wanna set a bad example. What does money and fame have to do with talent and who won battles??? Ill put it this way Jay-Z album BP2 sold horribly below his expectations. He said it himelf. People also gave it low ratings so he brung out the "Black Album" theme tryna say he retired.
 11 years ago '04        #132
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 A.O.™ said:
Still nobody has pointed out any lies...

I mean people be real fast to say "ether is hot but its all lies", but i dont see them.

As far as the bi*ch comment. Just because he made a song "Sisters and bi*ches" doesnt mean he didnt switch up his whole style. Listen to Kingdom come, you hear him say "lady" "chick" "female" but never bi*ch no more.

He went from "Can i get A" to "Excuse me miss"
from "Hey papi" to "Crazy in love"

ether that sh*t to make your soul burn slow.

Then you go down the list...

"JJ Evans gunned up and clapped quick" - No homo but hov look like JJ a lil bit.

"How many more biggie rhymes gonna come out ya phat lips" - True

"1st biggies ya man then you got the nerve to say that you better than big" - true!

Im a fan of both, but on the real there were more lies on takeover than on Ether.

"Fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all" - lie
"Ya bodyguard oochie wally verse better than yours" - Lie
"I showed you your first tec on tour with large professor" - Lie
extra p said yea hov held them down in a incident, but is that really the first time nas saw a gun, come on.!

"1 hot album every ten year average" - lie
"I am" "IWW" "Illmatic" thats already 3 hot joints in 10 years.

Come on people lets get it together. Dont just go around sayin "Ether is hot but its all lies" without Ether. jay woulda never retired. Without ether jayz wouldnt have made 100 diss songs going on the radio every day after ether getting a new "i hate nas" song on the radio. He wouldnt have went on vacation and gave cam the ammo wit them open toe slippers.

a fan of both, prefer nas more tho...

lotta these ppl pointed out all the lies, you sound like a stan avoiding the truth

its even funnier how you started talkin about takeover being all lies...
 06-09-2007, 03:35 PM         #133
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Pac never punked Nas and they squashed it before he died. And Nas doesn't report to Jigga just how DMX didn't report to Jigga when he wanted to release his album out. U guys are looking at it from the financial side.

Yeah he did.. This article is on AllHipHop.com somewhere and it has a lot eye witness that tell the story.. And your kidding yourself if you think if Jay really wanted to push back Nas it wouldn't happen. It would.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:

Not only that but Nas is only saying that because Jay k!lled him with that Ochi Wally line, which is true Nas was wack on that song and whole song was trash.
 11 years ago '07        #134
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
I could care less is Nas is poor or rich as long as he makes GOOD MUSIC then I respect that. His business moves are beyond questionable ofcourse. He had his chance to be a business man like the time when he turned down Budweiser commercials because he didn't wanna set a bad example. What does money and fame have to do with talent and who won battles??? Ill put it this way Jay-Z album BP2 sold horribly below his expectations. He said it himelf. People also gave it low ratings so he brung out the "Black Album" theme tryna say he retired.

Son, you have problems.... You quoted me first. I said a bunch of other dudes are doing better than him (@ life). They are all business men... Nas is still JUST an artist. You are the one talking about music. I'm talking about life. Who the h*ll becomes an artist to just be an artist forever????
 11 years ago '07        #135
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Andre3000 said:

Pac punked Nas and Mobb deep constantly. I dunno if he ever did it on wax.... but he did it in the media, articles, live TV. Hell, it was either the MTV awards or the source awards where he called Nas whack, while looking into the camera with Suge behind him.

Don't talk about sh*t you know nothing about.
 06-09-2007, 03:47 PM         #136
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is part of an interview XXL conducted with Nas concerning his beef with Tupac. It will appear in the January 2003 issue.

S.J.- Let's talk about 2Pac. 'Pac has become the thug immortal, the universally revered Black Elvis. And you have a track with him on your new album. But some people might say, Well, since Nas and 'Pac didn't really get along when he was around, it's a little strange that Nas has gone on to fully embrace the man.

Nas- Well, if you think about it, 2Pac just came at me only one time, on a song called "Against All Odds." I cried when I heard it. Look, most n*ggas started listening to 'Pac after he became controversial. I was listening to him since "Trapped," since he rhymed with (Digital) Underground. I identified with him...as an artist. fu*k the hype. I love his music

Sensitive Thugs
 06-09-2007, 03:47 PM         #137
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

Yeah he did.. This article is on AllHipHop.com somewhere and it has a lot eye witness that tell the story.. And your kidding yourself if you think if Jay really wanted to push back Nas it wouldn't happen. It would.

Not only that but Nas is only saying that because Jay k!lled him with that Ochi Wally line, which is true Nas was wack on that song and whole song was trash.
damn how do you know whats in nas head what are u a mind reader
 06-09-2007, 03:56 PM         #138
Birdmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what proof did he drop that nas didnt like when pac dissed him do you think he liked when jay dissed him too
 06-09-2007, 04:02 PM         #139
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what annoys me about Nas fans..

Yall sit here dissing Jay for YEARS because it sounded like he was about to cry on hot 97 (Which he wasn't. I heard it live and it was posted up on AHH for a while but thats not the point). Yall n*gga dogg him all day about it but then when Nas admits himself he CRIED actually CRIED when Pac dissed him its ok because he should be sad.. Yall some punk bi*ches if you think Nas aint a little bi*ch.
 06-09-2007, 04:09 PM         #140
jimipurple  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that tae bo sh*t ws too funny
anybody ever see that MTV diary when jAy goes to the gym and boxes
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy