Lies in Ether what are they?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-24-2007, 05:03 PM         #81
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

AGE you dumb fu*k
if i'm dumb your mothers one IQ point above a house plant

u and that other kid gotta be the only idiots to think he says age, the sh*t makes no sense at all. age? he died of age? get the fu*k outta here numbnuts.

reply, dont reply, couldnt care less im done
 02-24-2007, 05:14 PM         #82
The Most $hady  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what are you retarded? of course he died of age if he hadn't something would be fu*king wrong.... that's the whole point of it, because jay is always saying he's immortal, eternal or some sh*t like that in a song and Nas came back using their label's name against them to say same sh*t is going to happen to them don't you get it? he said the roc would get old like rockefeller and die. what happened later? the Roc CRUMBLED jeezus why the fu*k would he even say aids sh*t wouldn't make any sense
 02-24-2007, 06:02 PM         #83
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The n*gga said Aids add that to the lies Nas is pus*y. Jay won.
 11 years ago '04        #84
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
Either was good but I don't think it was better then Takeover.
 11 years ago '06        #85
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 MeDoUbLeZ said:
Either was good but I don't think it was better then Takeover.
I'm going to be honest. I didn't think Takeover was all that either. It wasn't the songs themselves. It was two of NY's most respected MCs going for the crown. People didn't expect Nas to come back with what he came back with. Especially when everybody was saying he fell off. Let's not forget, Ether was changed 5 times before the album version was decided on. I remember Nas saying Columbia made him change the song 5 times, because it was too harsh.
 11 years ago '04        #86
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1151 1151
nas got mad and took it to far.....

jay got at the mobb and nas on takeover.....

but yea ether was fire...some false lines, some true...

i like the takeover beat better....

but when jay released got urself a gun, i thought that went pretty hard.... sounded like he was spittin straight facts..
 11 years ago '05        #87
bklyn 
space
space
$3,749 | Props total: 1699 1699
 thaillest719 said:
Jay apoligized to Kiss cause he didnt want no more death in hip hop so you should give him credit for that.

Then on Russell Simmons being from Queens and running Jay and the Roc. What does NAS OWN?????????? Nothing, how you goin diss somebody for owning a company and you dont.

Jay did call women bi*ches after ether came out do you not listein to music. He mad a song telling the difference between a woman and a bi*ch.

And the last thing about him wanting to be on everyone of his classic i explained that eariler.

Really Listein to music and dont just skim through it.
:applause: :applause: :applause:
dont worry in like 10 years everyone will notice
jay-z > nas
 02-24-2007, 08:33 PM         #88
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cashrules93 said:
if i'm dumb your mothers one IQ point above a house plant

u and that other kid gotta be the only idiots to think he says age, the sh*t makes no sense at all. age? he died of age? get the fu*k outta here numbnuts.

reply, dont reply, couldnt care less im done
LMAO @ an old man not dying of age

you lost worse than jay
 02-24-2007, 09:40 PM         #89
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ether Was Full Of Gay Jokes And sh*t. n*gga Had A Homo Mind. Then On Top He Dissed Dame.......DAME DONT RAP
 11 years ago '05        #90
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 Black_Deuce said:

The album dropped 6 months after his first album, most of the tracks were salvaged from I Am
wait...what album dropped 6 months after his first one?...b/c Illmatic dropped in '94...It Was Written dropped in '96...thats a 2 yr difference youngn...

and it doesnt matter what the cause is or was...Nastradomus is wack...thats his fault...he put out that garbage...

personally i think everybody need to thank jay for waking up nas
 11 years ago '06        #91
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
 knockz said:
The n*gga said Aids add that to the lies Nas is pus*y. Jay won.
Its called a Pun you prepubesant, cabbage patch retard..
 02-25-2007, 05:39 AM         #92
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
wait...what album dropped 6 months after his first one?...b/c Illmatic dropped in '94...It Was Written dropped in '96...thats a 2 yr difference youngn...

and it doesnt matter what the cause is or was...Nastradomus is wack...thats his fault...he put out that garbage...

It was written is a classic record. your talkin about nastradamus, which was released not but 6 moths after I Am
 02-25-2007, 05:53 AM         #93
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:

nastradamus was released 6 months after I am and it is his worst cd but far from wack. Have you ever even listened to it?
 02-25-2007, 06:25 AM         #94
Blahze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go grab some fu*kin tissues doggie
 02-25-2007, 07:52 AM         #95
shhh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Please close this its all opinion on who you like better anyways so thats who side your going to take for the most part right?
 02-25-2007, 08:18 AM         #96
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ZAFT said:
The ones I highlighted i'm 100% sure that they are real. I mean, it's obvious that Em k!lled jay on that track. Plus, there is so much proof that Jay hits women and he's a bit of a stan because he wanted to copy the sound Nas had with the impact Illmatic had. Jay even qouted Nas that says enough

Go suck his d*ck, groupie!
we have a hater here theres no proof that he hits women theres a clip with him playing around with his homegirl.
 02-25-2007, 08:23 AM         #97
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
jay did get k!lled on renegade and every song he has wit beans, beans overshadow em like qrazy, samething wit az and nas, az always come out on top when they did a song together...
this can't be life? daddy where have u been? parking lot pimping? change da game? r.o.c.? reservoir dawgs? lol at u haters
 11 years ago '05        #98
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 508 508
While Yall runnin around complainin bout summer jam
i was in flip flops in the south of france
 02-25-2007, 08:58 AM         #99
sep169  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word up. its all lies. jayz and nas r both 2 fake a.ss swagga jackin n*ggas. now they best friends. AHHAHAHAAA. dipset fool!!
 02-25-2007, 09:31 AM         #100
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brace yourself for the main event
Y'all impatiently waitin
It's like an AIDS test, what's the results?
Not positive, who's the best? Pac, Nas and Big
Ain't no best, East, West, North, South, flossed out, greedy
I embrace y'all with napalm
Blows up, no guts, left chest, face gone (Not dissing anyone)

How could Nas be garbage?
Semi-autos at your cartilege
Burner at the side of your dome, come outta my throne
I got this, locked since '9-1
I am the truest, name a rapper that I ain't influenced (he had nothing locked in '91, biggie, pac, big l, big pun, busta just to name a few he aint influence so lie no. 1

Gave y'all chapters but now I keep my eyes on the Judas (Read other italized message)
With Hawaiin Sophie fame, kept my name in his music (Jay said nothing bout him on Hawaiin Sophie fame so lie no.2
Check it

[Chorus]

[talking]
Ay yo, pass me the weed, pour my ashes out on these n*ggas man (no doubt)
Ay, y'all f*g**ts, y'all kneel and kiss the fu*kin ring

[Chorus]

I've been fu*ked over, left for dead, dissed and fogotten
Luck ran out, they hoped that I'd be gone, stiff and rotten
Y'all just p!ss on me, sh*t on me, spit on my grave
(uh)
Talk about me, laugh behind my back but in my face
Y'all some well wishin (bi*ches), friendly actin envy hidin snakes
With your hands out for my money, man, how much can I take?
When these streets keep callin, heard it when I was sleep (LOL)

That this Gay-Z and c*ckafella Records wanted beef (Nas threw the first shot at Bleek on Nastradamus
Started c*ckin up my weapon, slowly loadin up this ammo (he aint loading shyt up
To explode it on a camel, and his soldiers, I can handle (Beans went on Hot97 publicly diss Nas in rhyme form and he never responded since
This for dolo and his manuscript just sound stupid (Lies and hate blueprint was hot.)
When KRS already made an album called "Blueprint"(KRS album was the blueprint of hip-hop and krs himself said Jay won because his shyt was mostly facts and that hurts more then just rambling)

First, Biggie's ya man, then you got the nerve to say that you better than Big (Makes no sense, Bleek is Jay man but there would be nothing wrong with Jay saying he better then Bleek. Just cuz u say u better then someone that means yall aint friends?)
d*ck suckin lips (so gay), whyn't you let the late, great veteran live

[talking]
(I...will...not...lose)
"God's son" across the belly, I prove you lost already
The king is back, where my crown at? (When was he ever KONY)
(Ill...will) Ill Will rest in peace, let's do it n*ggas

[Chorus]

Y'all n*ggas deal with emotions like bi*ches
What's sad is I love you 'cause you're my brother
You traded your soul for riches (Wheres the proof?)
My child, I've watched you grow up to be famous
And now I smile like a proud dad, watchin his only son that made it
You seem to be only concerned with dissin women (Nas disses woman and you gonna call a bi*ch a bi*ch and a real women a real women)
Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?
Well life is harsh, hug me, (kinda guy)
don't reject me
or make records to disrespect me, blatant or indirectly
In '88 you was gettin chased through your buildin
Callin my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers (They aint even know each other then...Read Nas baby moms book in it he was like Jay-Z supposed to be this big hustler but I NEVER heard of him before)

All I did was gave you a style for you to run with
Smilin in my face, glad to break bread with the god (Lies. You can say Jay stole Biggie style or even Big L but Nas's style? and They aint break bread together so what the hell is he talking bout glad to break bread?)

Wearin Jaz chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars (All lies. Jay had bread back in the day he put up $65,000 to battle Big L and L aint have the money and aint wanna a.ssbet)
No jail bars (Jigga never said he got locked up- so this makes no sense either) Jigga, no pies, (anyone from the borough know Jay was a hustler for real) no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hangin with little Chase
You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pus*y, a Stan
I still whip your a.ss, you thirty-six in a karate class
You Tae-bo hoe,(He wasn't 36 at the time and he was in boxing not karate or tae bo)
tryna' work it out, you tryna' get brolic?
Ask me if I'm tryna' kick knowledge
Nah, (Another lie Nas always trying to kick knowledge-I can't sound smart or yall a run away-Hip-Hop is dead tho i walk through the valley song no. 12)
I'm tryna' kick the sh*t you need to learn though
That ether, that sh*t that make your soul burn slow
Is he Dame Diddy, Dame Daddy or Dame Dummy?
Oh, I get it, you Biggie and he's Puffy (this shyt was mad funny tho)

Rockefeller died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter
And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after? (From what I found it is unspecified exactly what he died from so it could be true but it could be a lie)

Put it together, I rock hoes, y'all rock fellas (Jay and A.I. was rocking his hoe so what is he saying that his hoe is really a fella?)
And now y'all try to take my spot, fellas? (Nas wasn't on top and Jay only wants the top spot yet another lie)
Philly's hot rock fellas, put you in a dry spot, fellas
In a pine box with nine shots from my glock, fellas
Foxy got you hot 'cause you kept your face in her puss (Unsure of how true this is)
What you think, you gettin girls now 'cause of your looks? (this like the 3rd or 4th time he talking bout the man looks-suspect don't u think?)
Ne-gro please
You no mustache havin, with whiskers like a rat
Compared to Beans you wack (All opnion)
And your man stabbed Un and made you take the blame (His man aint make him take the blame he didn't want to snitch so yet another lie)
You a.ss, went from Jaz to hangin with Kane, to Irv, to Big (And this makes him a.ss because he is popular?)
And, Eminem murdered you on your own sh*t (Again all opinion and I rather Eminem merk me then my bodyguard)
You a d*ck-ridin f*g**t, you love the attention
Queens n*ggas run you n*ggas, ask Russell Simmons (Russell wasn't owner of Def Jam at that time and if you look into the history of rap Brooklyn been running this rap shyt)
Ha, R-O-C get gunned up and clapped quick
J.J. Evans get gunned up and clapped quick
Your whole damn record label gunned up and clapped quick
Shawn Carter to Jay-Z, damn you on Jaz d*ck (Jay was given the name Jay-Z he aint make it up)
So little shorty's gettin gunned up and clapped quick
How much of Biggie's rhymes is gon' come out your fat lips?
Wanted to be on every last one of my classics (At this point and time Nas only had one classic-illmatic- every last one means more then one)
You pop sh*t, apologize, n*gga, just ask Kiss

there u go close thread its mostly lies and the parts that aren't lies aren't really disses
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago