Lies in Ether what are they?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2007, 02:24 PM         #21
been_grimm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
Live at the BBQ is considered Nas illest verse.by who??that's sad since it was his 1st.he hasn't gotten better then??how can ANY1 be on SMASH for a coupla years with 1 verse???truth is Biggie had NY on smash in 92-97 Big was the Undisputed King of NY imo..btw Kick in the Door was for Nas

Kick in the Door>>>>>>>any nas song after Illmatic til B.I.G.'s death

Live at the BBQ is considered Nas illest verse.by who?? Obviously Columbia, Serchlite Music, Extra P. Noboby I mean nobody was spittin like that. Dude was what 16-17?

how can ANY1 be on SMASH for a coupla years with 1 verse??? Thats testiment to condition of the game. No body has exhibited those kind of chops since.

You didn't know who 'kick in the door' was for until Nas told you.
 11 years ago '04        #22
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 A.O.™ said:
I always wanted to know, why jayz would be on hot 97 crying, that the dude took it to far, if they were all lies.
That makes you idol look even worse then if Ether is nothing but "lies", because its a fact that he was on Hot97 whining about it

I stopped reading your post after you asked that
 11 years ago '06        #23
Frostbyte 
space
space
$421 | Props total: 0 0
 slimwillie said:
how bout 99 problems but a bi*ch ain't 1????
u infatuated with sayin that gay sh*t how did my d*ck taste wen u was kissin ur b*tch
that wasnt about a girl tho

he was talkin bout the police dog, the dude who yapped his mouth, and i forget who he was talkin about in the first verse

he just says "if you havin girl problems i feel bad for you son"

just to throw people off / use the ice t line

he said it himself
 11 years ago '06        #24
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7613 7613
 slimwillie said:
ether was fire but that don't make evrything in it fact.
ur Sig. proves it all..cause Nas ain't puttin his gun in no-ones mouth so he must BE A KID cause EVERYONE KNOWS HE DON"T LIVE WHAT HE RAPS ABOUT
I bet you listen to music as well as you read. Comprehend the first sentence I wrote playboy.
 02-23-2007, 03:06 PM         #25
been_grimm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
Columbia, Serchlite Music, Extra P. so now there HipHop geniuses???that's still an opinion buddy i don't give a fu*k who thought that...u sayin nobody spit like that Nas style was bitten off Rakim.all I'm sayin is if Nas best verse was his first THat's SAD...what ur sayin is he didn't get any better.
He's the best with the lyrics next to rakim so yes he has better verses, but that verse put him on. And NOBODY was comin with that kinda heat. And for the record EVERYTHING is opinion, even the truth.
 02-23-2007, 04:21 PM         #26
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still nobody has pointed out any lies...

I mean people be real fast to say "ether is hot but its all lies", but i dont see them.

As far as the bi*ch comment. Just because he made a song "Sisters and bi*ches" doesnt mean he didnt switch up his whole style. Listen to Kingdom come, you hear him say "lady" "chick" "female" but never bi*ch no more.

He went from "Can i get A" to "Excuse me miss"
from "Hey papi" to "Crazy in love"

ether that sh*t to make your soul burn slow.

Then you go down the list...

"JJ Evans gunned up and clapped quick" - No homo but hov look like JJ a lil bit.

"How many more biggie rhymes gonna come out ya phat lips" - True

"1st biggies ya man then you got the nerve to say that you better than big" - true!

Im a fan of both, but on the real there were more lies on takeover than on Ether.

"Fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all" - lie
"Ya bodyguard oochie wally verse better than yours" - Lie
"I showed you your first tec on tour with large professor" - Lie
extra p said yea hov held them down in a incident, but is that really the first time nas saw a gun, come on.!

"1 hot album every ten year average" - lie
"I am" "IWW" "Illmatic" thats already 3 hot joints in 10 years.

Come on people lets get it together. Dont just go around sayin "Ether is hot but its all lies" without Ether. jay woulda never retired. Without ether jayz wouldnt have made 100 diss songs going on the radio every day after ether getting a new "i hate nas" song on the radio. He wouldnt have went on vacation and gave cam the ammo wit them open toe slippers.

a fan of both, prefer nas more tho...
 02-23-2007, 04:26 PM         #27
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares he k!lled him
...but the real lie is what people think ether is, some clown comes up with the idea its a form of adrenaline that pumps thru your brain when u get excited now every little hip hopper thinks thats what it is...wrong kiddies wrong
 11 years ago '05        #28
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
When did Jay say he's better than Big again?

"If I ain't better than Big, then I'm the closest one" seems to be quoted a lot. Any advances?

And how can the threadstarter say nothing's been proven to be a lie....Nas calls Jay gay...when Jay was fu*king Nas baby mother.

Nas says Rockerfeller died of AIDS.....????????

Jay's a "d*ckridin f*g**t"...another half-cocked opinion thrown out there by Nas...despite the fact that Jay had been at Fat Joe, been at Pun, been at Mobb Deep, been at Nas himself & has been ready to go at Tupac.

Good thing you guys are keeping this away from the "hypocritical" angle because damn, Nas would've buried himself.
 02-23-2007, 04:36 PM         #29
Quice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did he just make a thread about a song that came out in 01
 02-23-2007, 04:39 PM         #30
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

that always came across to me as a blatant mistake. i'd be willin to bet money he was thinkin of rock hudson

Last edited by cashrules93; 02-23-2007 at 04:40 PM..
 02-23-2007, 04:45 PM         #31
Gz Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is almost 6 years ago, i'm laughin at you cats thinking rappers tell the truth, who gives a fu*k, it's all about what could be belived not what really is true...
 02-23-2007, 04:50 PM         #32
The Most $hady  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ it's "Rockefeller died of AGE that was the end of his chapter/And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after?" That's how it works it means they're weak and they get old rather than being immortal to any extent.
 02-23-2007, 04:57 PM         #33
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
When did Jay say he's better than Big again?

"If I ain't better than Big, then I'm the closest one" seems to be quoted a lot. Any advances?

And how can the threadstarter say nothing's been proven to be a lie....Nas calls Jay gay...when Jay was fu*king Nas baby mother.

Jay's a "d*ckridin f*g**t"...another half-cocked opinion thrown out there by Nas...despite the fact that Jay had been at Fat Joe, been at Pun, been at Mobb Deep, been at Nas himself & has been ready to go at Tupac.

Good thing you guys are keeping this away from the "hypocritical" angle because damn, Nas would've buried himself.
When Nas calls jayz gay - is to insult him, not cause he really thinks hes a homo, do you forget it is a "DISS RECORD" same way when you be sitting around clowning wit your boys and you say sh*t like "This n*ggas a f*g**t we was gonna go holla at 2 bi*ches and this n*gga punked out" your not really questioning his man hood its just a way to be-little him somewhat.

And i'm not saying nas is the most righteous n*gga on the planet, thats not what i'm saying, but its because i was reading that interview wit bleek when he said "Jayz said that ether was hot, but its all lies" and then there was a post made about it, and its like 100 people going down saying that its all lies. But nobody seems to say where the lies are. thats why i ask.

And who gives a fu*k if the song came out in 2001, this is a hiphop board, and n*ggas discuss hiphop here right? So the same way we can talk about how ill rakim was in 1988 we can talk about something thats relevant to this decade.
 11 years ago '05        #34
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 The Most $hady said:
^^^ it's "Rockefeller died of AGE that was the end of his chapter/And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after?" That's how it works it means they're weak and they get old rather than being immortal to any extent.

THis was clearly not what he said. Rockerfeller died a what seemed to be aids.

look it up.
 11 years ago '04        #35
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
The Whole fu*king Song Is A Lie...........
 02-23-2007, 05:11 PM         #36
ghettofab2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Still nobody has pointed out any lies...

I mean people be real fast to say "ether is hot but its all lies", but i dont see them.

As far as the bi*ch comment. Just because he made a song "Sisters and bi*ches" doesnt mean he didnt switch up his whole style. Listen to Kingdom come, you hear him say "lady" "chick" "female" but never bi*ch no more.

He went from "Can i get A" to "Excuse me miss"
from "Hey papi" to "Crazy in love"

ether that sh*t to make your soul burn slow.

Then you go down the list...

"JJ Evans gunned up and clapped quick" - No homo but hov look like JJ a lil bit.

"How many more biggie rhymes gonna come out ya phat lips" - True

"1st biggies ya man then you got the nerve to say that you better than big" - true!

Im a fan of both, but on the real there were more lies on takeover than on Ether.

"Fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all" - lie
"Ya bodyguard oochie wally verse better than yours" - Lie
"I showed you your first tec on tour with large professor" - Lie
extra p said yea hov held them down in a incident, but is that really the first time nas saw a gun, come on.!

"1 hot album every ten year average" - lie
"I am" "IWW" "Illmatic" thats already 3 hot joints in 10 years.

Come on people lets get it together. Dont just go around sayin "Ether is hot but its all lies" without Ether. jay woulda never retired. Without ether jayz wouldnt have made 100 diss songs going on the radio every day after ether getting a new "i hate nas" song on the radio. He wouldnt have went on vacation and gave cam the ammo wit them open toe slippers.

a fan of both, prefer nas more tho...
I feel u, ima fan of both 2. i like nas better, but he just threw 2 many allegations in the battle. he still won though. Nas gave a lot of opinionated statements, things u could only ask him about. Jay said more things that could be fact (you could ask other people and get a good answer). both did their share of name calling.

okay, jay addressed sayin biggie rhymes in what more can i say:

I'm not a biter I'm a writter For myself and others/
I say a B.I.G. verse i'm only biggin up my brother/
Biggin up my borough/
I'm big enough to do it/
I'm that thorough/
Plus i know my own flow is foolish/

Jay called a girl bi*ch in So Ghetto off Dynasty:

She said, Jigga-Man you rich, take the doo-rag off/
Hit a U-turn; ma I'm droppin you back off/
Front of the club, Jigga why you do that for?/
Thug n*gga til the end, tell a friend bi*ch/
Won't change for no paper plus I been rich/

A lotta people did kinda forget bout Nas till' This Battle. (not the majority on bx, the public did)

is it oochie wally wally, or is it one mic
is it black girl lost or shorty owe you some ice
(listen to the songs.....Nas contradicts just as much as jay)

all in all, nas won, but not with as big a margin as people think
 02-23-2007, 05:12 PM         #37
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Most $hady said:
that would make sense...i guess?....if he said age, but he says AIDS
 02-23-2007, 05:15 PM         #38
The Most $hady  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do u know he says aids?
 02-23-2007, 05:20 PM         #39
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rockefeller died in the 1930's
....there was no aids in the 30's, they wouldnt even know what to look for back then so the "he seemed to die of aids" holds no weight.

the only link between him and aids is that they did and still do extensive aids/hiv research at his Rockefeller University.
 11 years ago '04        #40
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
i dont think he meant lies like "oh tha moon is green" i think he meant in the sense that they were FACTS.....
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy