Feb 22 - BILL COSBY: IT WRONG FOR 2 PAC & HIS MOM TO ENJOY PROCEED FROM CRACK SALES

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #121
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 1278 1278
 sundance said:
fu*k bill cosby he is an uncle tom.....why is he speaking about tupac when he can defend him self
True enough thats like talking sh*t behind someones back. Can't respect that.

Young Jeezy is still walking the earth go holla at him Bill.
 11 years ago '06        #122
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,280 | Props total: 459 459
all yall hating on cosby for callin out your dead legend are more then likely part of the problem. 2pac wasn't a great character guy. He didnt get shot to death for being too nice to people. not that he got shot for being an a**hole im just saying bill cosby is a great person with moral values who tries to help the city he is from but some lazy ghetto a.ss people can't understand that sh*t.
 02-23-2007, 05:51 AM         #123
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
Bill is the truth. stop cryin. like he said if parents were doin wat they suppose 2 be doin he'd hav nothin to say.
yeah he catches alot of flack from young black folks cuz n*ggas think he's not in touch with todays youth..he's NOT in touch with todays youth..because today's youth are coming up with very little to no parenting at all while when he came up black families were something seemingly on the comeup...and i mean being a rich black man having to look at your old neighborhoods digressing especially when in america the rate of success is elevating everyday, you have to say something..

IF NO ONE CHALLENGES THESE PEOPLE, THEY MAY NEVER STEP OUT OF THE POSITION THEY ARE CURRENTLY IN..and in my eyes Bill is challenging these parents, these children...im sure he understands Pac was poor and didnt have sh*t...Bill was poor and didnt have sht..and he had more of a love for life and hardwork than to sell poison to (especially) his own people...i dont think he's trying to crucify pac.he's just pointing out the crooked mindstate of alot of teens who lack the proper parenting to make the right decisions, therefore he thought he was great for selling crack to get money for his mom...i dont think Bill totally knows pac to use him as his subject tho because Pac was a very conscious person and im sure knew every mistake he was making..i just feel he was chasing his dream and couldnt do a regular job like dudes did in teh past...but like i said before, its a crooked way of thinking that needs to be destroyed..but it wont..not in our lifetime it wont...

quit hating on the coz..he doesnt mean any harm...the harm is already been going on for years, he's trying to fix a broken system and catching flack for speaking because the average black man of power is afraid to comment on the poor state of the ghettos in america..the parenting in the areas and the overall mindstate of people from the areas...cats avoid talking about that sh*t..but its an ugly truth...the point is...its alot easier to succeed nowadays..take care of yo kids..if you do they can become something and the cycle will get changed and pushed into a different direction and black people can oFFICIALLY be equals...we cant be seen as equals until something is done..
 11 years ago '04        #124
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,651 | Props total: 15110 15110
 knockz said:
fu*k Cosby's bi*ch a.ss...I want to see him attack a famous white man just once. Pac said his damn self he tried to sell drugs and wound up giving the sh*t back cause he wasnt good at it. That n*gga ain't buy his moms no house from drugs he got it from entertainment just like that Jello puddin pushing Cosby. This fool a.ss zzzzzz (yes zzzzzz meaning ignorant) is steady helping rip down black figures like that sh*t don't happen enough. fu*k COSBY might make a song with that sh*t.
Looks like someone's a bit hurt. Pac wasnt good at selling drugs when he was in NY. Once he moved out to LA, in his words, he "learned "The Game". I love NY but I never learned "The Game". When I moved out to LA thats when I learned "The Game"". So with that said, seems like he never did give it up. Cobsy calls out whats wrong with stuff and he gets ripped apart. Give dude credit for speakin his mind and attempting to help out instead of sittin here on a forum screamin "fu*k cosby that ignorant" while your not doin squat to help out!
 02-23-2007, 06:54 AM         #125
abx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kukkudo said:
how can this guy say pac bought his mom a house with the proceeds of crack sales. If you watch any of his documentary's he always said that he tried sellin dope n stopped after like a week cuz he couldnt' do it right, and it was the pimps and drug-dealers who encouraged him to pursue his music and acting career, Also its easy to tell drug dealers to stop sellin but if your gonna say that also be ready to put some money in their laps so they can live. I understand that its wrong and your k!lling people by doing it but, if cosby wants to be real for some thats the only choice they have to survive, I just think its not fair to criticize what you dont' know.Real Talk
...point taken...but don't you think that the real issue at hand is not what he said about Pac but in fact the poverty, lack of education, and pain that is glorified and capitalized on within our communities.

Come On PPL ..."Wake UP!"
 02-23-2007, 07:40 AM         #126
bigtrina  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyrical genius said:
fu*k this uncle tom a.ss dude, now hes calling out a dead legend

That's the type of shyt that Cosby is talking about.l That why us black people can't get nowhere. People like yourself. You are busy trying to stand up for people like Tookie Williams. When you have a man like Bill Cosby that has made it in his business, and haven't stooped to get there. YOu say that he is calling out a legend? Cosby was a legend before Pac was eating on his own. Before Pac knew how to say the word thug. Also for the other comment. Cosby has done a lot for blacks. Mainly in colleges, and not in television.
 02-23-2007, 07:59 AM         #127
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I respect Bill for having the nuts to say what is on his mind but I think he should get his facts strait before he opens his mouth
 02-23-2007, 10:01 AM         #128
dre4dollas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Leaves this sh*t thread to go Re-Up..fu*k Cosby
 02-23-2007, 10:11 AM         #129
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is stupid. Ya pac did some things back in the day. But so did Malcolm X. People change. Other than that, he is always right on point with what he says. He can say what he wants to us regular folk cuz he was right with us back in the day.

People need to listen to what he's saying. Either take it bad, or take it how its meant. But either way, it needs to be heard.
 02-23-2007, 10:14 AM         #130
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abx said:
...point taken...but don't you think that the real issue at hand is not what he said about Pac but in fact the poverty, lack of education, and pain that is glorified and capitalized on within our communities.

Come On PPL ..."Wake UP!"
Ya, it seems people dont realize we keep setting ourselves back by selling drugs to our people. If we would focus more on school instead of trying to get new jordans or rims, we would be better as a people within the next generation.
 11 years ago '04        #131
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
To the people that are saying Cosby is a sell out, uncle tom, and fu*k him....seriously go pick up a book a read...do something to increase your knowledge because you're ignorant. What has any rapper done for you to defend them so dilligently????
 11 years ago '06        #132
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
Boxden, Im typically and cool, calm and collected individual but that Bill "I never liked his corny a.ss TV show" Cosby crossed the line when talked he negative about my favorite musician and most influential person, other than my mama, to me. How in the HELL he going to criticize Tupac for selling crack when he no other way of making a profit at the time. As a matter of fact, Pac didnt even sell crack that long because he said ,in his documentary Tupac Resurrection, that he sold drugs for about two weeks but couldnt do it well so the drug dealer told him to give him his drugs back..lol. Seriously though, most of the time when Pac talked about selling drugs, it was more of a tale of what he seen than him doing the dealing. Basically what im trying to say is Bill need to get his facts straight and know that Tupac meant more to the world than just another rapper that was trying to make a dollar like you see in today's music industry.
 11 years ago '04        #133
BigMarlin 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 25 25
I agree with Bill Cosby that there needs to be changes in our community and how we address and view ourselves, especially in Philly. He has good intentions but he doesn't convey his views well.

While Bill Cosby has contributed a lot to our community through his success in media and contributions to black institutions of higher learning, I find him running his mouth now problematic. While he was dependent on ratings and money from the black and white communities he never said anything about race. He was repeatedly asked about racial issues and wouldn't talk about them. Now that he isn't impacted economically, he has a whole bunch to say. If your such a reformer and have so much to say, why not have the balls to say it before?

You can't defend Tupac promoting senseless violence but I will defend Tupac promoting the revolution, change, and reform. He discussed all three at some point during his career. Pac being happy about giving his mom money from crack sales is a result of him feeling independent not how he made his money. Also let's not forget that he was an artist promoting art.

Last edited by BigMarlin; 02-23-2007 at 10:57 AM..
 02-23-2007, 10:58 AM         #134
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What he's saying is like quoting one scripture from the bible and using it for your own dirt, did he listen to the music or did he just skim throught it. STFU Bill!
 11 years ago '05        #135
veguss2001 1 heat pts
space
space
$338 | Props total: 5 5
Cosby's not lying. 2Pac doesn't have to be here. The lyric is morally wrong no matter how you twist it. We all love Pac, and other hip hop artist, but we all should know that everyone who sold drugs did it to escape poverty. The ghetto is a hard place to survive.

Bill should look at 2Pac's body of work and not a line though...
 11 years ago '05        #136
rippac4 
space
space
$14,132 | Props total: 1048 1048
he just sound like an old man who just talks for attention now, I mean Bill has done alot for the black community back in the day, might I add but isn't this dude who has commited seveal adulteries & one time accused of drugging up a woman and raping her now before we say Bill speak the truth let's be real he's isn't a complete angel & if people watch like Ressurection movie about Pac he said himself he didn't know how to sell drugs so he did it for about two weeks & quit so once again Bill comments on things without full knowledge and lately is making himself look bad
 11 years ago '06        #137
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
 rippac4 said:
he just sound like an old man who just talks for attention now, I mean Bill has done alot for the black community back in the day, might I add but isn't this dude who has commited seveal adulteries & one time accused of drugging up a woman and raping her now before we say Bill speak the truth let's be real he's isn't a complete angel & if people watch like Ressurection movie about Pac he said himself he didn't know how to sell drugs so he did it for about two weeks & quit so once again Bill comments on things without full knowledge and lately is making himself look bad
Its cool playa. As long as you know your facts its cool but u aint getting any props since its already powerful.
 11 years ago '04        #138
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,179 | Props total: 132 132
All you guys takin sh*t so serious, i leave it at this " it is what it is" and it may seem immature to say that but actually sit down and think about it, think about your life and everything in the world sh*t happens because its happening, dont' get all philosophical on sh*t believe me i been there, theres no higher meaning for anything, i'll tell you all take sh*t for what it is and take life one day at a time, dont' get your hopes up and think you have some purpose. If dealers want to deal well let them deal or get rid of them thats your choice, i got another example while all these ppl are bi*chin about Bush being an idiot [which he is] that muthafu*ka walked all over a country and nobody did sh*t, thats gangster, what hes doing is pure bullsh*t but look at it this way its survival of the fittest, that clown deserves some props for being voted in twice and takin all the oil he wants.
 02-23-2007, 11:00 PM         #139
YDTHETRUTH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill cobsy is talking to a dead man.
 11 years ago '04        #140
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 wario101 said:
You gotta have mad respect for Cosby. He did alot for Black. (at least in the television department.) Also pac did promote Vilolence.

I do think that Black need to take political and economic, and Racial issues more serious than today. Its sad because if you dont talk a in a proper way in todays black community they cast you as white. ( like saying only whites can reach that form of excellence.) Cosby just want to see the Black community do betterafter all people died for our equal rights in this country.
Don't just say Pac promoted violence. He promoted education and learning also. So don't try to say he was just some thug banger.

I feel that Cosby's right. As far as black people and their ways. But I for one, will not stop saying "n*gga" Nope. Not a chance in hell. Because Bill Cosby says so? He doesn't have to use it, but i will.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy