Feb 22 - BILL COSBY: IT WRONG FOR 2 PAC & HIS MOM TO ENJOY PROCEED FROM CRACK SALES

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
B-Y-D 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 43 43
Where was all this Cosby talk when he was fondling a woman who he disorientated by drugs in her drink?!??!?!?!? to later say no he didnt to oh it was consentual!?!! Jesse Jackson a.ss n*gga! (Look it up)
 11 years ago '04        #102
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 Kingme said:
And you think these ethugs "with the wads of money, talkin bout the hood, n sh*t like that" or "the blk folks go all out wit chains n rims" are the ones selling crack?

"We purposely talk like we dont have sense, because we dont want to be accused of talkin white" -----I feel sorry for you brother. I hope you dont change the way you talk for no one. Tell them to kiss your a.ss.

No one idolizes these ideals. Its entertainment. Have any of yall been to a lower class black neighborhood? If someone wears a chain and have rims, that don't mean they selling crack or busting guns FYI. Just like every white boy in a trench coat with their nails painted black aren't shooting up schools. Bill Cosby is off with a lot of his statements

i guess it's how you read into the article
The ppl that I speak of wit the flashy myspace pgs aint ethugs, they juss typical ghetto folks who thinks that's fresh. I kno ppl who aint even on myspace who are real flashy wit it. its not my position to discuss how they get their income, juss kno ppl will result to crime for materialistic things.
As far as me n my acceptance I juss do me. ppl accept me cuz I'm myself.
 11 years ago '04        #103
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 lyrical genius said:
fu*k this uncle tom a.ss dude, now hes calling out a dead legend
bill cosby is a uncle tom now??

shut ya dumb a.ss up

maybe he's wrong about his comments but bill cosby has done more for black people then then 2 tupac's in 2 lifetimes.

so shut ya dumb a.ss up.
 11 years ago '04        #104
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 knockz said:
fu*k Cosby's bi*ch a.ss...I want to see him attack a famous white man just once. Pac said his damn self he tried to sell drugs and wound up giving the sh*t back cause he wasnt good at it. That n*gga ain't buy his moms no house from drugs he got it from entertainment just like that Jello puddin pushing Cosby. This fool a.ss zzzzzz (yes zzzzzz meaning ignorant) is steady helping rip down black figures like that sh*t don't happen enough. fu*k COSBY might make a song with that sh*t.
^^^dumb a.ss N I G G E R
 02-22-2007, 09:17 PM         #105
BlackSaiyan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn! I'm not gonna get on Bill for what he said but he isn't saying anything new or anything that hasn't been said over & over & over.... again for years now except the sh*t he threw in there about Tupac & his mother's house (which he knew would create a buzz and even make this speech be considered worth talking about amongst people).

They don't make'em like they used to (MLK, Malcolm, Huey Newton, Stokely Carmichael, etc). So many well of wannabe black leaders talk a good game and point a lot of fingers with the speeches & preaching but that's where it all stops. People look up to those with money and those with money are eating too well and living too comfortably to want to actually take much action in fear of messing that up and that's why sh*t isn't going to change. A brother living check 2 check or somebody struggling isn't going to want to fu*k up what little they have by taking some type of action just because some rich kat told them to before he went back to his mansion in his gated community. If you want to lead... Lead by example. If you got more money than you and 2 or 3 generations of your family can ever spend and aren't doing something proactive like funding the schools that are in such bad condition, marching & protesting with common folks for some of the fu*ked up things going on such as cops blasting on anybody when they feel like it, or even helping with getting people affordable housing or anything to help against gentrification that's leaving a lot of people practically homeless when they tear down their homes & build condos they could never afford (like how they gonna sh*t on a lot of those in the rebuilding of New Orleans) then shut the fu*k up. I'm not mad at them for not wanting to risk another million dollar movie, contract, or whatever or even mad they're not doing anything. It's just that people who aren't rich or well off know how bad sh*t is so we don't need them telling us. Conditions being fu*ked up & getting worse is not "Breaking News" or the reasons behind it.
 11 years ago '05        #106
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,963 | Props total: 724 724
Another Episide on when "Keepin It Real Goes Bad"

Mamma Don'tttttt!!!
 11 years ago '04        #107
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
 Kingme said:
i guess it's how you read into the article
 02-22-2007, 09:37 PM         #108
Real Hustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dare this disrespect a dead man that cant defend himself. wut about all the lives 2pac saved through his music, 2pac's music is probaly the most inspirational.
 11 years ago '04        #109
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1554 1554
 kukkudo said:
how can this guy say pac bought his mom a house with the proceeds of crack sales. If you watch any of his documentary's he always said that he tried sellin dope n stopped after like a week cuz he couldnt' do it right, and it was the pimps and drug-dealers who encouraged him to pursue his music and acting career, Also its easy to tell drug dealers to stop sellin but if your gonna say that also be ready to put some money in their laps so they can live. I understand that its wrong and your k!lling people by doing it but, if cosby wants to be real for some thats the only choice they have to survive, I just think its not fair to criticize what you dont' know.Real Talk
Real talk on both accounts, true their are some n*ggas who just want sh*t to be easy so they sell drugs but their are some cats that thats the only choice you have, what if you got outta prison what job is going to provide a felon with enough pay to excell in life?

the picture isn't black and white like that.
 02-22-2007, 09:47 PM         #110
havana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Bill and fu*k Pac both of them were hyprocrites we need people with clean hands to make statements like this.
 11 years ago '04        #111
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Some real talk stop adressing your kids like there less then human.
 02-22-2007, 10:03 PM         #112
GotBooted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
preach!
 11 years ago '04        #113
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 38 38
can he shut the fu*k up!!!! he need to go eat some damn jello or some sh*t make some jiggelers or some sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #114
jl22 
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
 Kingme said:
If Bill Cosby was a young black male in the 90's, in those same projects would Bill Cosby be here now?
And the award for dumbest statement ever goes to...

Do you realize the time period in which Cosby came up?
 11 years ago '04        #115
serg 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
i respect bill cosby but you gotta do what you gotta do to feed your family..................................period.... ..................some do it legit...........some illegal.............
 02-23-2007, 04:05 AM         #116
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh, wat a nob, callin out a dead man. n its not exactly like the government arnt doing there fair share.
 02-23-2007, 04:22 AM         #117
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyrical genius said:
fu*k this uncle tom a.ss dude, now hes calling out a dead legend
He's not an Uncle Tom. He speaks the truth.
 11 years ago '04        #118
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
wow... pac wasn't even a drug dealer...

Cosby need to get his facts straight before he starts running his mouth off about ppl... especially ppl that are not here to defend themselves...

"'To Momma With Love' or something like that..." :wtf:

11 years ago '06        #119
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 1278 1278
 serg said:
i respect bill cosby but you gotta do what you gotta do to feed your family..................................period.... ..................some do it legit...........some illegal.............
BULLsh*t. It's more like I want to live a lavish lifestyle so instead of going about it the right way I'm gonna help to fu*k up a lot of people on my way to getting paid. I never understood the excuse of feeding your family by selling drugs cause you could do that with a regular 9-5 if you actually tried. You might not have everything you want in life but, what do you expect without having an education or the proper training. Everybody talks about coming from the hood and not having the proper upbringing but, honestly how many times do you see black youth from the hood doing the right things in school so they can prepare for the future, and no excuse about no push from the fam at home because if you see all that depressing sh*t around you, you are going to bust your a.ss to get away from it.

AS MUCH TIME AND EFFORT AS DEALERS PUT INTO PUMPING COKE WITH THAT SAME EFFORT THEY COULD EASILY BE LEGIT BUSINESS MEN.
 11 years ago '04        #120
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k bill cosby he is an uncle tom.....why is he speaking about tupac when he can defend him self
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy