Feb 22 - BILL COSBY: IT WRONG FOR 2 PAC & HIS MOM TO ENJOY PROCEED FROM CRACK SALES

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-22-2007, 07:01 PM         #81
One_Luv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
And why ain't he pointing his figure at the white people slinging meth? Drugs are not a black people thing its a poor people thing. White people do everything that he singles black people out on. Trailer trash don't have proper grammer, they call their kids name, they do more drugs, and its more of them. Watch Jerry Springer bi*ch.
When I originally posted I was thinking the same thing a lot of problems in society that we attribute strictly to black people really can be found in any poor community whether black, brown, yellow, or white.
 11 years ago '06        #82
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Tupac has been dead for how long? How come he ain't say sh*t when he was alive? He knew he would have gotten stomped out by Tupac himself!
 02-22-2007, 07:07 PM         #83
YUNG CALIFORNIA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyrical genius said:
fu*k this uncle tom a.ss dude, now hes calling out a dead legend
real talk.....
 02-22-2007, 07:10 PM         #84
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young_future said:
MOTHAfu*kA BILL COSBY THIS n*ggaA ALWAYS TALKIN BULLsh*t THE WORLD IS fu*kED UP AND HIS PUNK a.ss AINT GONE FIX sh*t"
that's what he is trying to do with his message and people like yourselves don't listen and just criticize. after reading your reply, i find irony in your screen name. please read wario101's statement.

Originally Posted by wario101 You gotta have mad respect for Cosby. He did alot for Black. (at least in the television department.) Also pac did promote Vilolence.

I do think that Black need to take political and economic, and Racial issues more serious than today. Its sad because if you dont talk a in a proper way in todays black community they cast you as white. ( like saying only whites can reach that form of excellence.) Cosby just want to see the Black community do betterafter all people died for our equal rights in this country.

Originally Posted by knockz fu*k Cosby's bi*ch a.ss...I want to see him attack a famous white man just once. Pac said his damn self he tried to sell drugs and wound up giving the sh*t back cause he wasnt good at it. That n*gga ain't buy his moms no house from drugs he got it from entertainment just like that Jello puddin pushing Cosby. This fool a.ss zzzzzz (yes zzzzzz meaning ignorant) is steady helping rip down black figures like that sh*t don't happen enough. fu*k COSBY might make a song with that sh*t.
why should he talk about the whites??? they're doing their thing and it doesn't concern bill, but he cares about his people. it's called tough love. it's oldskool.

Originally Posted by !ALLMONEYENT! This dude is funny! it never seems to amaze me on what bill cosby has to say! lol first of all i bet you can compare what bill cosby has done for blacks and what 2pac did in his life time and i would say that 2pacs impact on black men period is more then what bill has done for black men in his 70 years of of being on this earth! this dude is too funny yeah your not at 6159 N. 41st Street any more motha fu*ka. you think the problem lies on how these kids are being raised???? bi*ch this is a cycle and this sh*t started during your era you thought making a fu*kin TV show was all blacks needed to go the right direction??? yeah whatever n*gga come back to the hoods and bring some jobs to n*ggas, do something with our schools get into government and give us a chance to change how we raise our kids level the playing field n*gga and then talk until then shut the fu*k up and stop disrespecting my niehgborhood he's dividing his people even more and i cant waite until he falls on his face
so what should he do??? tell you it's alright, when it isn't??? pat you on your back, when you should be spanked in the a.ss??? what kind of progress are you going to make with that idea??? being critical is not a bad thing. it called being real.

Originally Posted by Twelveinchez
FCUK BILL COSBY - he's the worst fu*king hyporcrite. DIDN'T HE DRUG SOME CHICK AND r*pe HER. while he was stil MARRIED
seriously, who the fu*k is he to criticize anyone?! fuk this lameass n*gga!
come on Twelve, let's be real. does it matter where the message is coming from, when that message it the truth??? if you smoke weed, cigs, and drink, when you have kids are you going to promote or prohibit???

Originally Posted by Mr. Future fu*k COSBY....NUFF SAID....CAUSE IF HE GAVE A fu*k HE'D COME DOWN THE fu*kIN STREET FROM MOREHOUSE TO PITTSBURG COMMUNITY, AND THE ZONE 3 AND ZONE 1 COMMUNITIES AND GIVE MONEY, AND HELP THE IMPOVERSHED KIDS IN ATLANTA, fu*k them uppity0ass hoes at spellman and homo a.ss n*ggas at morehouse...I could give a damn bout this....really.
why should he have to give anything??? why can you go get yours like he got his??? that is the message behind his rants. he wants blacks to live better and have the things they dream about. nothing wrong with that.

sh*t, i could keep going on but i feel like i'm going to hear lot of sh*t soon, so i'll stop here. but before all of you fire back, just remember, he could not give a fu*k and act like nothings happening or just shrug and say, "it's out of my control," like other celebs do.

Last edited by unkle; 02-22-2007 at 07:12 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #85
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 lyrical genius said:
fu*k this uncle tom a.ss dude, now hes calling out a dead legend
Wow. Glad to know members here are so intelligent.
 02-22-2007, 07:20 PM         #86
whoogoesthere  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k him he lost all love i had 4 him, and tha bullsh*t cosby show... old busta, he'z gettin old and he'z think he 4gotten and wanna call out pac, i tell ya, i wont be surpise if he getz pop 4 that sh*t...:applause:
 02-22-2007, 07:21 PM         #87
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phase_7 said:
this coming from the same guy that drugs women and fondels them.
sick old a**hole
if the message is true, then where it comes from does not matter. truth is the truth.
 02-22-2007, 07:30 PM         #88
NyczMostWnted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k cosbyyyyyyyyy
 02-22-2007, 07:35 PM         #89
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkletae said:
if the message is true, then where it comes from does not matter. truth is the truth.
and a hypocrite is still a hypocrite
 11 years ago '06        #90
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,921 | Props total: 7614 7614
 e117v1 said:
it's not the "curse" words that i meant in the literal way....it's the reactions of the BX members that i was trying to imply, some replies used to counter point what Cosby said flew out the window..simply by the ignorence used
...sorry to say, while you are right, using a "curse" word didnt hurt anyone....it really really just makes whatever you are trying to say.. immature and alot less intelligent...

Do you think Cosby hasn't heard any of 2Pacs music?....I've heard and love 2Pac's music...but Bill Cosby didnt stereotye Pac...2Pac stereotyped himself.....while I do think that Cosby does come down from his mansion to "point his finger".....there were times that 2Pac came down from his mansion (and i dare say) to exploit poor people....and for that i'll take Cosby's trip down over 2Pacs trip to the hood
most of the albums people love are those after the fact he had loot....fact: people loved 2Pac because he stayed real...he was "hood" he was "thug"....what was it all for? this is what young black men should be striving for?...getting money but still getting into trouble?...end up dead?...
isn't that why you want to GET OUT the ghetto?
.....but the moment someone does get out and doesnt stay "real" he's an uncle tom....
i guess sh*t is more fu*ked up than i thought
WOW!!!! :wow:

Its messed up that americans think black people are acting the way they do because they are trying to be 2pac or any givin rapper. What drug are yall on? No black male goes outside everyday and thinks what would pac do. lol How come no one ever blames Francis Ford Copella or Martin Scorcesse for the Italian Americans that go to jail? Black People are the minority when it comes to consuming popular hip hop, check the facts. Black People have been selling drugs and pimping since before the 1960's. What difference does it matter what black people rap about? Violence, drugs, pimping, crime, etc. would still be around if black people weren't making songs about it. America has to stop pointing their finger any and everywhere when it comes to bettering the people and start attacking the problems at the root. Bill Cosby coming from a lower class predominatly black environment should fu*kin know better. A lot of these rappers are entertainers just like white people. Arnold Schwartznager movies do not make white people go into malls & schools and shoot the place up, and tupacs music doesn't make black people call their kids zzzzzzs and sell crack. Bill Cosby is a **** for using hip hop to mask the real problems in lower class communities like lack of good education in grade and high schools, lack of compatant law enforcement, etc. The same things that went on when Bill Cosby was growing up is still going on now, only people like him with position and power have let it get worse. The police dont club us no more, they shoot us 50 times and walk off free men.
 02-22-2007, 07:45 PM         #91
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Youre all young....hes right
 02-22-2007, 07:46 PM         #92
JAYMETRO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bill just tellin it how he feels....everyone here talkin sh*t like children...be a fu*kin man and just agree to disagree....
 02-22-2007, 07:47 PM         #93
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelveinchez said:
and a hypocrite is still a hypocrite
true and i never argue that. but are you saying the message is no longer credible because of who said it??? if hitler told you to tell your son, that smoking cigs is bad for your health and he should strive for the best in school, are you not going to listen to the message because of hitler said them???
 11 years ago '06        #94
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
The point is, Bill Cosby is not saying anything new. What is his purpose of disscussing this topic if he has no other solution than to blame 2pac and hip hop?
 11 years ago '04        #95
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 Kingme said:
WOW!!!! :wow:

Its messed up that americans think black people are acting the way they do because they are trying to be 2pac or any givin rapper. What drug are yall on? No black male goes outside everyday and thinks what would pac do. lol How come no one ever blames Francis Ford Copella or Martin Scorcesse for the Italian Americans that go to jail? Black People are the minority when it comes to consuming popular hip hop, check the facts. Black People have been selling drugs and pimping since before the 1960's. What difference does it matter what black people rap about? Violence, drugs, pimping, crime, etc. would still be around if black people weren't making songs about it. America has to stop pointing their finger any and everywhere when it comes to bettering the people and start attacking the problems at the root. Bill Cosby coming from a lower class predominatly black environment should fu*kin know better. A lot of these rappers are entertainers just like white people. Arnold Schwartznager movies do not make white people go into malls & schools and shoot the place up, and tupacs music doesn't make black people call their kids zzzzzzs and sell crack. Bill Cosby is a **** for using hip hop to mask the real problems in lower class communities like lack of good education in grade and high schools, lack of compatant law enforcement, etc. The same things that went on when Bill Cosby was growing up is still going on now, only people like him with position and power have let it get worse. The police dont club us no more, they shoot us 50 times and walk off free men.
Naw man, hip hop has a huge influence on us. Yes we have been committin the same crimes for years, and all races do it, but i noticed a majority of blacks act like u gotta be hood to be considered a true brotha. Juss browse thru various myspace pages of young blk folks, n u will see tons of pics of ppl holdin wads of money, talkin bout the hood, n sh*t like that.
Alotta blk folks go all out wit chains n rims juss searchin for acceptance. We purposely talk like we dont have sense, because we dont want to be accused of talkin white (believe me, i get it all the time for the simple fact that i pronounce certain words properly, but dats juss me).
The rapper image is influencing us so much that ppl are gettin tatts on their neck, face and forearms, ruining their chances for potential jobs in the future. So to respond to ur statement, we do live up to the stereotype that we kno exists.
 11 years ago '04        #96
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
....i think the point is that he is NOT blaming 2Pac or Hip Hop....he is blaming the black mothers and black youth for idolizing such ideals....

i guess it's how you read into the article
 11 years ago '06        #97
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
Naw man, hip hop has a huge influence on us. Yes we have been committin the same crimes for years, and all races do it, but i noticed a majority of blacks act like u gotta be hood to be considered a true brotha. Juss browse thru various myspace pages of young blk folks, n u will see tons of pics of ppl holdin wads of money, talkin bout the hood, n sh*t like that.
Alotta blk folks go all out wit chains n rims juss searchin for acceptance. We purposely talk like we dont have sense, because we dont want to be accused of talkin white (believe me, i get it all the time for the simple fact that i pronounce certain words properly, but dats juss me).
The rapper image is influencing us so much that ppl are gettin tatts on their neck, face and forearms, ruining their chances for potential jobs in the future. So to respond to ur statement, we do live up to the stereotype that we kno exists.
And you think these ethugs "with the wads of money, talkin bout the hood, n sh*t like that" or "the blk folks go all out wit chains n rims" are the ones selling crack?

"We purposely talk like we dont have sense, because we dont want to be accused of talkin white" -----I feel sorry for you brother. I hope you dont change the way you talk for no one. Tell them to kiss your a.ss.

....i think the point is that he is NOT blaming 2Pac or Hip Hop....he is blaming the black mothers and black youth for idolizing such ideals....
No one idolizes these ideals. Its entertainment. Have any of yall been to a lower class black neighborhood? If someone wears a chain and have rims, that don't mean they selling crack or busting guns FYI. Just like every white boy in a trench coat with their nails painted black aren't shooting up schools. Bill Cosby is off with a lot of his statements

i guess it's how you read into the article
 11 years ago '07        #98
kuruptjatt 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 1408 1408
Yea Cosby dun got his facts str8. If he did then he would know that Pac was not a real hustler, even tho he tried to be.

The money he bought his mom's house with were from record sales.
 11 years ago '04        #99
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
cosby has been talking out of his mouth lately...which is y they dont ask him to speak at Temple's Graduation anymore. It funny though cuz he blames everyone but back in the day he wasnt the best guy either. I heard he had like mistresses everywhere and he used to drug Temple girls and take them to his house and force them to do sh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #100
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 10 10
 wario101 said:
You gotta have mad respect for Cosby. He did alot for Black. (at least in the television department.) Also pac did promote Vilolence.

I do think that Black need to take political and economic, and Racial issues more serious than today. Its sad because if you dont talk a in a proper way in todays black community they cast you as white. ( like saying only whites can reach that form of excellence.) Cosby just want to see the Black community do betterafter all people died for our equal rights in this country.
Smartest comment ever posted in BX :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy