Feb 22 - BILL COSBY: IT WRONG FOR 2 PAC & HIS MOM TO ENJOY PROCEED FROM CRACK SALES

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
If Cosby wants to be taken seriously then -->HE<-- needs to stop promoting retarded sh*t, such as: Exhoodus, <--WTF IS THIS BULLsh*t????..... THATS NOT HELPING BILL........ CHANGE YOUR WAYS FIRST, THEN YOU CAN TELL THE REST HOW TO....

11 years ago '06        #62
june1671 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
man fk this dude....i agree with part of what he wrote but when he started getting at Pac?? Hell nah!

a) Pac is dead, let him r.i.p.
b) Pac wasnt blind to the poverty around him and tried to unite his people...thug life and all that.
c) Pac sold drugs for like a month or so....he says in his music and interviews etc that it wasnt for him! So for Cosby to say all this isht about drug money is nonsense since Pac would have made fk all dough from that

Damn!
 11 years ago '05        #63
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,335 | Props total: 532 532
 kukkudo said:
how can this guy say pac bought his mom a house with the proceeds of crack sales. If you watch any of his documentary's he always said that he tried sellin dope n stopped after like a week cuz he couldnt' do it right, and it was the pimps and drug-dealers who encouraged him to pursue his music and acting career, Also its easy to tell drug dealers to stop sellin but if your gonna say that also be ready to put some money in their laps so they can live. I understand that its wrong and your k!lling people by doing it but, if cosby wants to be real for some thats the only choice they have to survive, I just think its not fair to criticize what you dont' know.Real Talk

11 years ago '06        #64
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
its crazy, Black kids, White kids, Mexican kids, Asian kids and everyone who is new to this country, or is just getting American privliges need help. They don't need someone talking sh*t with no solutions. The education systems in poor comunities is more to blame than 2pac or hip hop. Why are the schools in rich sommunities so much better than in poor communities. How come when rich people (cosby included) fu*k up they get 2nd 3rd and 4th chances when middle class and lower class citizens get no chance? People need to stop looking at black people only. The problem is everywhere poor people are.
 11 years ago '04        #65
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
when the fu*k did Cosby turn into such an uncle tom?
 02-22-2007, 05:18 PM         #66
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill cosby should be forced to hang all the photos of people with diabetes who will die because of the pudding he pushed on them with his comical ads...UH OH PUDDING POP PUSHER JUST GOT NAILED. zzzzzzzzzzzz :sleepy:
 02-22-2007, 05:22 PM         #67
BigL139  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So typical of the boxden population to stick up for Pac in front of a black man with a head on his shoulders. Youd have to be ignorant to disagree with Cosby
 11 years ago '06        #68
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
wow....can't believe some of that stuff man.....Cosby really wants t create change and I commend him for that, but by denegrating the memory of Tupac; who is relatively a source of inspiration for many young poeple in the inner cities, is just a plain desperation move to me.....
 11 years ago '04        #69
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1572 1572
"...through the years
tryin' to stack a lil' green
i was only 17
when i started i started servin' feins
and i wish there was another way to stack a dollar
sold my Impala
'cause these hard times make me wanna holla"

- Tupac Shakur

Cosby is speakin through the voice of a person whom didnt grow up in the same struggle others have. the 1930's is/was far different from the 1980's struggle....

Last edited by 1MikE; 02-22-2007 at 05:25 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #70
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
 mszomola said:
seeing some of the many ignorant responses to this shows me hes telling the truth ...
...PERIOD
 11 years ago '04        #71
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1572 1572
 BigL139 said:
So typical of the boxden population to stick up for Pac in front of a black man with a head on his shoulders. Youd have to be ignorant to disagree with Cosby
you'd have to be ignorant to not to look at it from a different perspective...

and most can and will relate to 'Pac more than Bill Cosby as there's no 70 year olds on BX with the kind of mind state he is in....

Last edited by 1MikE; 02-22-2007 at 05:29 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #72
e117v1 
space
space
 1MikE said:
you'd have to be ignorant to not to look at it from a different perspective...

and most can and will relate to 'Pac more than Bill Cosby as there's no 70 year olds on BX with the kind of mind state he is in....
which is the issue....look back at all the responses against Cosby...
N word flying around...F this F that....F cosby
...just like i agreed up there.....hard not to believe in what Cosby is saying when the BX proves his point
 11 years ago '06        #73
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
 e117v1 said:
...just like i agreed up there.....hard not to believe in what Cosby is saying when the BX proves his point
People are reacting with curse words because they were insulted by Bill Cosby. Bill Cosby should listen to all or most of 2pacs music before stereotyping him and poor black people. Bill sits in his mega mansion in the sky and comes back down to point his finger at poor people. He is from the same place as 2pac, they both made it out of the projects the best way they saw fit. If Bill Cosby was a young black male in the 90's, in those same projects would Bill Cosby be here now?
 11 years ago '06        #74
Phenol 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
Fuuuuuck Bill Cosby. I don't even watch that show
 02-22-2007, 06:17 PM         #75
D.C.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e117v1 said:
fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k...fu*k!!!

How did what I just said bother anything? There is no such thing as a "curse" word. Words can be anything you want them to be, they are just sounds with "meanings".

If you can turn right , and end up on the right path while writing you can certainly fu*k while walking down the fu*k street while fu*king with a peice of writing paper.
 11 years ago '04        #76
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
I agree wit Bill Cosby, but usin Pac was a very bad example. A better example woulda been many of the mainstream artists today that glorify how they slang so much (ie Jeezy, Rick Ross, etc.). Its a shame how u see baseheads on corners, then u got rappers makin music braggin how they got them that way. Ppl may look at slangin as a way out the hood, but ambition and patience is a way out the hood.
And the "fu*k Bill Cosby" comments sound rediculous. For one, he survived thru the era when blks were treated like we were less than humans, secondly, the man is 70 yrs old. Lastly, hes not on bx so he cant hear you.
 11 years ago '05        #77
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
Its funny how since he insults tupac yall are telling him to shut the fu*k up, while what hes trying to say is really real. Black people hate the crack dealer/users stereotypes, but when someone tryin to tell the people to not glamorize it, u jump on him and as soon kick him down. Tupac lived by the gun, died by the Gun. sh*t is real caused he had that bad mouth on him and died like a G, but he still brought it on himself. Cosby just trying to help and send a message, and controversy is usually the only way.
 11 years ago '04        #78
e117v1 
space
space
 D.C. said:
fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k...fu*k!!!

How did what I just said bother anything? There is no such thing as a "curse" word. Words can be anything you want them to be, they are just sounds with "meanings".

If you can turn right , and end up on the right path while writing you can certainly fu*k while walking down the fu*k street while fu*king with a peice of writing paper.
it's not the "curse" words that i meant in the literal way....it's the reactions of the BX members that i was trying to imply, some replies used to counter point what Cosby said flew out the window..simply by the ignorence used
...sorry to say, while you are right, using a "curse" word didnt hurt anyone....it really really just makes whatever you are trying to say.. immature and alot less intelligent...

Kingme said:
People are reacting with curse words because they were insulted by Bill Cosby. Bill Cosby should listen to all or most of 2pacs music before stereotyping him and poor black people. Bill sits in his mega mansion in the sky and comes back down to point his finger at poor people. He is from the same place as 2pac, they both made it out of the projects the best way they saw fit. If Bill Cosby was a young black male in the 90's, in those same projects would Bill Cosby be here now?
Do you think Cosby hasn't heard any of 2Pacs music?....I've heard and love 2Pac's music...but Bill Cosby didnt stereotye Pac...2Pac stereotyped himself.....while I do think that Cosby does come down from his mansion to "point his finger".....there were times that 2Pac came down from his mansion (and i dare say) to exploit poor people....and for that i'll take Cosby's trip down over 2Pacs trip to the hood
most of the albums people love are those after the fact he had loot....fact: people loved 2Pac because he stayed real...he was "hood" he was "thug"....what was it all for? this is what young black men should be striving for?...getting money but still getting into trouble?...end up dead?...
isn't that why you want to GET OUT the ghetto?
.....but the moment someone does get out and doesnt stay "real" he's an uncle tom....
i guess sh*t is more fu*ked up than i thought

Last edited by e117v1; 02-22-2007 at 06:44 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #79
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 SKEME said:
Sometimes you can't change the people in the hood ,so the only way to really change them is to build more jobs and opportunitys around them ,So bill Cosby open that wallet and start spreading the wealth,cause your words aint worth sh*t,we need actions.
I feel what u sayin, a lil support would be nice. But why do ppl wait around for black leaders to give them better opportunities? Why not go out and get your own opportunities, n open your own doors? If you strugglin that should motivate you to go outside of the hood n get a part-time/full-time job. Schools offer financial aid for ppl stugglin, so use that. If you want somethin done, you gotta get it yourself.
 02-22-2007, 06:56 PM         #80
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill Cosby doesn't even have anything new to say that hasn't already been said by pac...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago