Feb 22 - BILL COSBY: IT WRONG FOR 2 PAC & HIS MOM TO ENJOY PROCEED FROM CRACK SALES

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #51
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,398 | Props total: 32 32
fu*k bill old a.ss.....
washed up a.ss old mafu*ka

12 years ago '04        #52
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,723 | Props total: 2477 2477
if you dont know about bill u need to shut ur mouth, and hes right you shouldnt glorify or feel happy about ur self for profiting off of others misfortunes as USA and many countries and political leaders have, it doesnt make it right... u do whut u have to do to survive but whut bill is saying is if u had to do that u should be crying when u give that money to your mom knowing U STOOPED TO THE LOWEST OF LOWS.... yall n*gga retards if u dont understand that BILL COSBY IS FOR REAL ON HIS VIEWS, maybe more of yall lill E-thugs need to wipe ur a.sses and clean out ur ears!

Last edited by cuzjuan; 02-22-2007 at 04:14 PM..

12 years ago '05        #53
Micheal C. Will 24 heat pts24
space
space
$30,216 | Props total: 23923 23923
Bill Cosby>Pac....

Anyone who thinks otherwise is just as misguided as Pac was.

12 years ago '04        #54
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,723 | Props total: 2477 2477
 crownroyale47 said
Let's put some things into perspective here. Remember in school during black history month when they showed you the black and white videos of black people walking down the street and then the POLICE turning fire hoses on them? Just for being black. Or when they sicked dogs on them or even SHOT them and it was basically legal. And how they didn't even have the option of where they could eat, drink, live, sleep, or even walk. This guy Bill Cosby was alive during that era. If a white person called one of you a n!gger today, you would probably beat their a.ss and it be ok. Now imagine a time when if a white person called you that right after they called you that they could beat YOU up and probably k!ll you. Nowadays we can apply for jobs and just get rejected because we're black. Then you couldn't even apply and would probably go to jail if you even stepped foot in the building. So with living through all of that and today him seeing people promote ignorance, violence, drug selling, gun bustin, all of that sh*t, you f#ck!n idiots see something wrong with him saying what he's saying. See, the thing is, some of you dont' realize that we were born from kings and queens in Africa. Some of yall need to wake the hell up. Tupac said "I blame my mother for turning my brother into a crack baby" So you're telling me Cosby doesn't have a right to condemn him selling crack. I swear to God, I don't think black people will make it with the youth and the mindframe they have today
couldnt say it better these dudes str8 losers, dont know about their history and how shameful we have become with our coonery, hiphop is literally now the number one k!ller of black people, and if u dont think so... then you prolly think white people see you as equal too, they dont consider u one of them, they dont consider you the same as them and lots of them do hate u!

02-22-2007, 04:19 PM         #55
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his pac example may have been a bit off.
but he is speaking some truth.

02-22-2007, 04:20 PM         #56
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if it werent for people like bill and sidney and harry etc there would be no rap music industry

so he's got a pass

02-22-2007, 04:25 PM         #57
Guyser302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his son was selling coke and got k!lled remember

12 years ago '06        #58
Kingme 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,154 | Props total: 11127 11127
Bill Cosby, he might be right but he aint sayin sh*t new, and until he can come up with some solutions, he needs to have a coke and a smile and shut the fu*k up. I hate to tell him this but black people don't own no cocaine fields. If he wants black people to stop selling drugs, he needs to holla at the people givin us the product. Does he plan on just going around and pointing his finger at black people for the rest of his days? If he is this serious about helping black people out why don't he open up some workshops for parents in black communities? He got the bread.

And why ain't he pointing his figure at the white people slinging meth? Drugs are not a black people thing its a poor people thing. White people do everything that he singles black people out on. Trailer trash don't have proper grammer, they call their kids name, they do more drugs, and its more of them. Watch Jerry Springer bi*ch.

12 years ago '06        #59
Kingme 22 heat pts22
space
space
couldnt say it better these dudes str8 losers, dont know about their history and how shameful we have become with our coonery, hiphop is literally now the number one k!ller of black people, and if u dont think so... then you prolly think white people see you as equal too, they dont consider u one of them, they dont consider you the same as them and lots of them do hate u!
Thats right, before hip hop black people were saints. smh

12 years ago '07        #60
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,196 | Props total: 24 24
 Kingme said
Bill Cosby, he might be right but he aint sayin sh*t new, and until he can come up with some solutions, he needs to have a coke and a smile and shut the fu*k up. I hate to tell him this but black people don't own no cocaine fields. If he wants black people to stop selling drugs, he needs to holla at the people givin us the product. Does he plan on just going around and pointing his finger at black people for the rest of his days? If he is this serious about helping black people out why don't he open up some workshops for parents in black communities? He got the bread.

And why ain't he pointing his figure at the white people slinging meth? Drugs are not a black people thing its a poor people thing. White people do everything that he singles black people out on. Trailer trash don't have proper grammer, they call their kids name, they do more drugs, and its more of them. Watch Jerry Springer bi*ch.
Thats what I'm sayin instead of tryin seperate sh*t why not try help all kids, Poor is poor rich is rich and Cosbys rich so why don't he go take all his money and take some kids off the street if he so gung hoe? Im talkin all his sh*t he can live like a normal person rest his life, Bill Cosby only care bout Bill Cosby! People think he Bill huxtable, man that sh*ts TV!

Last edited by AwolRJ; 02-22-2007 at 04:51 PM..

12 years ago '04        #61
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
If Cosby wants to be taken seriously then -->HE<-- needs to stop promoting retarded sh*t, such as: Exhoodus, <--WTF IS THIS BULLsh*t????..... THATS NOT HELPING BILL........ CHANGE YOUR WAYS FIRST, THEN YOU CAN TELL THE REST HOW TO....

12 years ago '06        #62
june1671 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
man fk this dude....i agree with part of what he wrote but when he started getting at Pac?? Hell nah!

a) Pac is dead, let him r.i.p.
b) Pac wasnt blind to the poverty around him and tried to unite his people...thug life and all that.
c) Pac sold drugs for like a month or so....he says in his music and interviews etc that it wasnt for him! So for Cosby to say all this isht about drug money is nonsense since Pac would have made fk all dough from that

Damn!

12 years ago '05        #63
BONZ! 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 688 688
 kukkudo said
how can this guy say pac bought his mom a house with the proceeds of crack sales. If you watch any of his documentary's he always said that he tried sellin dope n stopped after like a week cuz he couldnt' do it right, and it was the pimps and drug-dealers who encouraged him to pursue his music and acting career, Also its easy to tell drug dealers to stop sellin but if your gonna say that also be ready to put some money in their laps so they can live. I understand that its wrong and your k!lling people by doing it but, if cosby wants to be real for some thats the only choice they have to survive, I just think its not fair to criticize what you dont' know.Real Talk

12 years ago '06        #64
Kingme 22 heat pts22
space
space
its crazy, Black kids, White kids, Mexican kids, Asian kids and everyone who is new to this country, or is just getting American privliges need help. They don't need someone talking sh*t with no solutions. The education systems in poor comunities is more to blame than 2pac or hip hop. Why are the schools in rich sommunities so much better than in poor communities. How come when rich people (cosby included) fu*k up they get 2nd 3rd and 4th chances when middle class and lower class citizens get no chance? People need to stop looking at black people only. The problem is everywhere poor people are.

12 years ago '04        #65
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
when the fu*k did Cosby turn into such an uncle tom?

02-22-2007, 05:18 PM         #66
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill cosby should be forced to hang all the photos of people with diabetes who will die because of the pudding he pushed on them with his comical ads...UH OH PUDDING POP PUSHER JUST GOT NAILED. zzzzzzzzzzzz :sleepy:

02-22-2007, 05:22 PM         #67
BigL139  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So typical of the boxden population to stick up for Pac in front of a black man with a head on his shoulders. Youd have to be ignorant to disagree with Cosby

12 years ago '06        #68
RAZAH CUTS 6358 heat pts6358
space
space
$57,825 | Props total: 30734 30734
wow....can't believe some of that stuff man.....Cosby really wants t create change and I commend him for that, but by denegrating the memory of Tupac; who is relatively a source of inspiration for many young poeple in the inner cities, is just a plain desperation move to me.....

12 years ago '04        #69
1MikE 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,245 | Props total: 2253 2253
"...through the years
tryin' to stack a lil' green
i was only 17
when i started i started servin' feins
and i wish there was another way to stack a dollar
sold my Impala
'cause these hard times make me wanna holla"

- Tupac Shakur

Cosby is speakin through the voice of a person whom didnt grow up in the same struggle others have. the 1930's is/was far different from the 1980's struggle....

Last edited by 1MikE; 02-22-2007 at 05:25 PM..

12 years ago '04        #70
e117v1 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 37 37
 mszomola said
seeing some of the many ignorant responses to this shows me hes telling the truth ...
...PERIOD

12 years ago '04        #71
1MikE 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,245 | Props total: 2253 2253
 BigL139 said
So typical of the boxden population to stick up for Pac in front of a black man with a head on his shoulders. Youd have to be ignorant to disagree with Cosby
you'd have to be ignorant to not to look at it from a different perspective...

and most can and will relate to 'Pac more than Bill Cosby as there's no 70 year olds on BX with the kind of mind state he is in....

Last edited by 1MikE; 02-22-2007 at 05:29 PM..

12 years ago '04        #72
e117v1 
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 37 37
 1MikE said
you'd have to be ignorant to not to look at it from a different perspective...

and most can and will relate to 'Pac more than Bill Cosby as there's no 70 year olds on BX with the kind of mind state he is in....
which is the issue....look back at all the responses against Cosby...
N word flying around...F this F that....F cosby
...just like i agreed up there.....hard not to believe in what Cosby is saying when the BX proves his point

12 years ago '06        #73
Kingme 22 heat pts22
space
space
 e117v1 said
...just like i agreed up there.....hard not to believe in what Cosby is saying when the BX proves his point
People are reacting with curse words because they were insulted by Bill Cosby. Bill Cosby should listen to all or most of 2pacs music before stereotyping him and poor black people. Bill sits in his mega mansion in the sky and comes back down to point his finger at poor people. He is from the same place as 2pac, they both made it out of the projects the best way they saw fit. If Bill Cosby was a young black male in the 90's, in those same projects would Bill Cosby be here now?

12 years ago '06        #74
Phenol 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
Fuuuuuck Bill Cosby. I don't even watch that show

02-22-2007, 06:17 PM         #75
D.C.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e117v1 said
fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k fu*k...fu*k!!!

How did what I just said bother anything? There is no such thing as a "curse" word. Words can be anything you want them to be, they are just sounds with "meanings".

If you can turn right , and end up on the right path while writing you can certainly fu*k while walking down the fu*k street while fu*king with a peice of writing paper.

Home      

most viewed right now
+55online now  36
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+71online now  34
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  28
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
103 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+33online now  20
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
102 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+276online now  16
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
225 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  16
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
147 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  8
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
22 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+19online now  8
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy