Feb 22 - BILL COSBY: IT WRONG FOR 2 PAC & HIS MOM TO ENJOY PROCEED FROM CRACK SALES

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #41
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
 BangEmSmurf said:
In no way does Cosby discredit 2pacs music cuz 2pac was a great rapper but as a person he was an a**hole
Ya I bet you met him lol. If you listen from beginning to end you wouldnt think that sh*t.
 11 years ago '07        #42
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
lol At all u Pac d*ck riders who are offended by what hes saying.
ROFLMAO least my name aint 2Pac, you got that fu*ker way up in there lol!
 11 years ago '06        #43
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
lol... we're doomed
 11 years ago '04        #44
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
seeing some of the many ignorant responses to this shows me hes telling the truth ...
 11 years ago '07        #45
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
He just another Old guy tryin run sh*t thats whats wrong with the world...
 02-22-2007, 03:51 PM         #46
crownroyale47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
This dude is funny! it never seems to amaze me on what bill cosby has to say! lol first of all i bet you can compare what bill cosby has done for blacks and what 2pac did in his life time and i would say that 2pacs impact on black men period is more then what bill has done for black men in his 70 years of of being on this earth! this dude is too funny yeah your not at 6159 N. 41st Street any more motha fu*ka. you think the problem lies on how these kids are being raised???? bi*ch this is a cycle and this sh*t started during your era you thought making a fu*kin TV show was all blacks needed to go the right direction??? yeah whatever n*gga come back to the hoods and bring some jobs to n*ggas, do something with our schools get into government and give us a chance to change how we raise our kids level the playing field n*gga and then talk until then shut the fu*k up and stop disrespecting my niehgborhood he's dividing his people even more and i cant waite until he falls on his face

You gotta be like 15 years old saying this
 02-22-2007, 03:53 PM         #47
Quice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i respect cosby for his resume but hes pushing it...hes coming on TOOO strong
 11 years ago '04        #48
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
i used to hate on what he says but i actually agreeits easy too be sympathetic but i think alota people need someone who isnt gonna sugar coat sh*t........and pac wasnt movin weight like that anyway was he
 11 years ago '07        #49
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
 H.N.I.C. said:
i used to hate on what he says but i actually agreeits easy too be sympathetic but i think alota people need someone who isnt gonna sugar coat sh*t........and pac wasnt movin weight like that anyway was he
I bet he didn't sell a gram in his life! He was a writer, not his fault ppl take sh*t too far!
 02-22-2007, 04:04 PM         #50
crownroyale47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quice said:
i respect cosby for his resume but hes pushing it...hes coming on TOOO strong

Let's put some things into perspective here. Remember in school during black history month when they showed you the black and white videos of black people walking down the street and then the POLICE turning fire hoses on them? Just for being black. Or when they sicked dogs on them or even SHOT them and it was basically legal. And how they didn't even have the option of where they could eat, drink, live, sleep, or even walk. This guy Bill Cosby was alive during that era. If a white person called one of you a n!gger today, you would probably beat their a.ss and it be ok. Now imagine a time when if a white person called you that right after they called you that they could beat YOU up and probably k!ll you. Nowadays we can apply for jobs and just get rejected because we're black. Then you couldn't even apply and would probably go to jail if you even stepped foot in the building. So with living through all of that and today him seeing people promote ignorance, violence, drug selling, gun bustin, all of that sh*t, you f#ck!n idiots see something wrong with him saying what he's saying. See, the thing is, some of you dont' realize that we were born from kings and queens in Africa. Some of yall need to wake the hell up. Tupac said "I blame my mother for turning my brother into a crack baby" So you're telling me Cosby doesn't have a right to condemn him selling crack. I swear to God, I don't think black people will make it with the youth and the mindframe they have today
 11 years ago '04        #51
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
fu*k bill old a.ss.....
washed up a.ss old mafu*ka
 11 years ago '04        #52
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
if you dont know about bill u need to shut ur mouth, and hes right you shouldnt glorify or feel happy about ur self for profiting off of others misfortunes as USA and many countries and political leaders have, it doesnt make it right... u do whut u have to do to survive but whut bill is saying is if u had to do that u should be crying when u give that money to your mom knowing U STOOPED TO THE LOWEST OF LOWS.... yall n*gga retards if u dont understand that BILL COSBY IS FOR REAL ON HIS VIEWS, maybe more of yall lill E-thugs need to wipe ur a.sses and clean out ur ears!

Last edited by cuzjuan; 02-22-2007 at 04:14 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #53
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,232 | Props total: 15793 15793
Bill Cosby>Pac....

Anyone who thinks otherwise is just as misguided as Pac was.
 11 years ago '04        #54
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
 crownroyale47 said:
Let's put some things into perspective here. Remember in school during black history month when they showed you the black and white videos of black people walking down the street and then the POLICE turning fire hoses on them? Just for being black. Or when they sicked dogs on them or even SHOT them and it was basically legal. And how they didn't even have the option of where they could eat, drink, live, sleep, or even walk. This guy Bill Cosby was alive during that era. If a white person called one of you a n!gger today, you would probably beat their a.ss and it be ok. Now imagine a time when if a white person called you that right after they called you that they could beat YOU up and probably k!ll you. Nowadays we can apply for jobs and just get rejected because we're black. Then you couldn't even apply and would probably go to jail if you even stepped foot in the building. So with living through all of that and today him seeing people promote ignorance, violence, drug selling, gun bustin, all of that sh*t, you f#ck!n idiots see something wrong with him saying what he's saying. See, the thing is, some of you dont' realize that we were born from kings and queens in Africa. Some of yall need to wake the hell up. Tupac said "I blame my mother for turning my brother into a crack baby" So you're telling me Cosby doesn't have a right to condemn him selling crack. I swear to God, I don't think black people will make it with the youth and the mindframe they have today
couldnt say it better these dudes str8 losers, dont know about their history and how shameful we have become with our coonery, hiphop is literally now the number one k!ller of black people, and if u dont think so... then you prolly think white people see you as equal too, they dont consider u one of them, they dont consider you the same as them and lots of them do hate u!
 02-22-2007, 04:19 PM         #55
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his pac example may have been a bit off.
but he is speaking some truth.
 02-22-2007, 04:20 PM         #56
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if it werent for people like bill and sidney and harry etc there would be no rap music industry

so he's got a pass
 02-22-2007, 04:25 PM         #57
Guyser302  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his son was selling coke and got k!lled remember
 11 years ago '06        #58
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,917 | Props total: 7614 7614
Bill Cosby, he might be right but he aint sayin sh*t new, and until he can come up with some solutions, he needs to have a coke and a smile and shut the fu*k up. I hate to tell him this but black people don't own no cocaine fields. If he wants black people to stop selling drugs, he needs to holla at the people givin us the product. Does he plan on just going around and pointing his finger at black people for the rest of his days? If he is this serious about helping black people out why don't he open up some workshops for parents in black communities? He got the bread.

And why ain't he pointing his figure at the white people slinging meth? Drugs are not a black people thing its a poor people thing. White people do everything that he singles black people out on. Trailer trash don't have proper grammer, they call their kids name, they do more drugs, and its more of them. Watch Jerry Springer bi*ch.
 11 years ago '06        #59
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,917 | Props total: 7614 7614
couldnt say it better these dudes str8 losers, dont know about their history and how shameful we have become with our coonery, hiphop is literally now the number one k!ller of black people, and if u dont think so... then you prolly think white people see you as equal too, they dont consider u one of them, they dont consider you the same as them and lots of them do hate u!
Thats right, before hip hop black people were saints. smh
 11 years ago '07        #60
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
 Kingme said:
Bill Cosby, he might be right but he aint sayin sh*t new, and until he can come up with some solutions, he needs to have a coke and a smile and shut the fu*k up. I hate to tell him this but black people don't own no cocaine fields. If he wants black people to stop selling drugs, he needs to holla at the people givin us the product. Does he plan on just going around and pointing his finger at black people for the rest of his days? If he is this serious about helping black people out why don't he open up some workshops for parents in black communities? He got the bread.

And why ain't he pointing his figure at the white people slinging meth? Drugs are not a black people thing its a poor people thing. White people do everything that he singles black people out on. Trailer trash don't have proper grammer, they call their kids name, they do more drugs, and its more of them. Watch Jerry Springer bi*ch.
Thats what I'm sayin instead of tryin seperate sh*t why not try help all kids, Poor is poor rich is rich and Cosbys rich so why don't he go take all his money and take some kids off the street if he so gung hoe? Im talkin all his sh*t he can live like a normal person rest his life, Bill Cosby only care bout Bill Cosby! People think he Bill huxtable, man that sh*ts TV!

Last edited by AwolRJ; 02-22-2007 at 04:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy