Feb 22 - BILL COSBY: IT WRONG FOR 2 PAC & HIS MOM TO ENJOY PROCEED FROM CRACK SALES

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,180 | Props total: 1811 1811
fu*k COSBY....NUFF SAID....CAUSE IF HE GAVE A fu*k HE'D COME DOWN THE fu*kIN STREET FROM MOREHOUSE TO PITTSBURG COMMUNITY, AND THE ZONE 3 AND ZONE 1 COMMUNITIES AND GIVE MONEY, AND HELP THE IMPOVERSHED KIDS IN ATLANTA, fu*k them uppity0ass hoes at spellman and homo a.ss n*ggas at morehouse...I could give a damn bout this....really.
 11 years ago '07        #22
foshogg 
space
space
space
$129 | Props total: 0 0
No one can necesssarily fault Mr. Cosby for his "intent", it is rather the way he goes about spreading his message that is the problem. It seems to me that his speeches are always worded confrontationally rather than conversationally. In his constant berating of rap music and the youth today he comes off as preachy and bourgeoisie. Mr. Cosby fails to realize that it takes more than just saying "I was poor once too!" to be able to relate to people who are poor RIGHT NOW.

I also notice that while Cosby's television forays did a lot for Blacks, what is he DOING now? None of his speeches are at homeless shelters, or in prisons, where the people he's talking about actually are. Discussing the problems of the youth today without the youth actually being in the room seems pointless and is done only to hear yourself speak and hear others like yourself clap. It is not done to engender change.
 02-22-2007, 02:57 PM         #23
One_Luv  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshogg said:
No one can necesssarily fault Mr. Cosby for his "intent", it is rather the way he goes about spreading his message that is the problem. It seems to me that his speeches are always worded confrontationally rather than conversationally. In his constant berating of rap music and the youth today he comes off as preachy and bourgeoisie. Mr. Cosby fails to realize that it takes more than just saying "I was poor once too!" to be able to relate to people who are poor RIGHT NOW.
You hit it on the head he offends people instead of motivating them. I actually agree with him when it comes to individual responsibility, although I don't agree with the way he goes about it and he did make a good point about parents calling their children out of their name. I can't tell how many times I've heard parents curse out their 2-10 year old children sh*t's ridiculous. At the same time though he makes dumb a.ss comments like the ones about pac which were way off and only create more of a divide between the youth and the older generations who we need to respect.

Edit: Funny thing about a lot of these drug dealers especially the one's calling the shots if they weren't misguided these catz would be some of the best entrepreneurs in the business world today sh*ts sad.

Last edited by One_Luv; 02-22-2007 at 03:11 PM..
 02-22-2007, 02:58 PM         #24
CrackMp3z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why gonna attack a man who cant say anything back. Dont get me wrong dealing and messing people aint right but if a guy out there has no choice but to feed his kids and family by dealing, hes just trying to feed people, nothing wrong with that. There are other ways but come on its how it is. Pac tried to uplift the people to do the right things, Pac stressed education, arts, and being something then just a n*gga on the street corner but to be a n*gga in the office.

We live in a world where its rare to find help, if gonna screw up my life, Imma do what it takes to make it for me and my loved ones right or wrong. Always looking for the right way but its no always a choice out there. I did wrong to make money but i took that money and helped put myself thru school and my family thru school and now im livin legit but still trying to help where I can. I think Pac just tried to that as well.
 11 years ago '05        #25
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,700 | Props total: 77 77
lol now theres a good way to attract attention from the hip-hop community
 11 years ago '05        #26
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
Some of the comments in here k!ll me. I mean... everyone is entitled to their opinion, but... damn n*ggas... wake up!!! I can't believe that fools want to justify k!lling our people with crack by using ignorant a.ss excuses, like survival and "supply and demand". For every stupid n*gga slangin' "to survive" (cuz n*ggas can't live without the tightest whip or gear, right?) there are hundreds more surviving without doing that dumb sh*t. Why do we put so much energy and ingenuity into doing dirt? Why is it that anytime someone is bold enough to state that we should be doing something other than thuggin', slangin', shootin, fu*kin', murderin', f!ghtin', smokin' and flossin' we label them a sell out or an Uncle Tom? n*ggas will holla that these people don't give back to the hood. You n*ggas live in these hoods and won't do anything to uplift it, what makes you any better than them. n*ggas will claim they would die for the block, but won't pick up the trash in front of their own stoop, porch, or home.

Yeah... Bill can be a little preachy with some of his comments, but the message is on point. n*ggas need to wake up soon or it really won't matter what any of us think in the future.

Last edited by Roemoaphi; 02-22-2007 at 03:20 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #27
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
all u guys can hate on dude all you want, but at the end of the day everything he is saying is the truth, becuase we as black people dont do enough to bring ourselves up... yes social conditioning and slavery brainwashing over hundreds or years make us the way we are...

we still have free will and we need to educate ourselves about the real threat we face like the government and the neocon facists they are..not each other, but n*ggas aint even trying to hear that sh*t, so we just k!ll each other and f!ght over sh*t thats not even ours, so fu*k all you mother fu*kers trying to hate on cosby if you aint doing sh*t to help..
 11 years ago '06        #28
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
first of all i bet you can compare what bill cosby has done for blacks and what 2pac did in his life time and i would say that 2pacs impact on black men period is more then what bill has done for black men in his 70 years of of being on this earth!
Tupac was not a good role model. Hate to break it to you. I love his music but I would not want my child growing up to be like pac.

Cosby tells the truth and doesnt care about the criticism. We need more people like Bill Cosby. :applause:

Last edited by Swishadude; 02-22-2007 at 04:00 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #29
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
im pretty certain this threads headline
is not a direct quote
 11 years ago '06        #30
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14775 14775
fu*k bill cosby. him and oprah need to get together to form a "fu*k Rap" show because thats pretty much what they sayin. Pac did what he had to do to live and just because Cosby been rich all his life dont mean everybody else is like that.
 02-22-2007, 03:15 PM         #31
shatso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cosby the 1990's Attention wh0ore of the Decade.
 11 years ago '04        #32
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
bill cosby is funny as hell...alot of sh*t he says is truthful and alot of black people get mad..thats why the black community will stay in shambles....cause of denial of the problems that plague it...
 11 years ago '06        #33
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14775 14775
 circleinsidebox said:
im pretty certain this threads headline
is not a direct quote
did u fu*kin read it?
 11 years ago '04        #34
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
Sadly, when you've been living in a 1st class world for so long, you forget what its like to be on the bottom.
 11 years ago '05        #35
Gully Reloaded 
space
space
$717 | Props total: 821 821
 Birdman's Back said:
just because Cosby been rich all his life dont mean everybody else is like that.

Cosby has not been rich all his life.

Cosby worked harder the first 5 years of his carrer, than Pac did his ENTIRE Career.
 11 years ago '06        #36
louielou 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 478 478
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: cosby
 02-22-2007, 03:29 PM         #37
Tagalog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damm that is mess up damm
 02-22-2007, 03:34 PM         #38
BangEmSmurf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In no way does Cosby discredit 2pacs music cuz 2pac was a great rapper but as a person he was an a**hole
 11 years ago '07        #39
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
Alzhiemers or something lol Cosby need to get cheat on his wife some more or something. He don't even know what he's sayin!
 02-22-2007, 03:39 PM         #40
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol At all u Pac d*ck riders who are offended by what hes saying.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy