Feb 22 - BILL COSBY: IT WRONG FOR 2 PAC & HIS MOM TO ENJOY PROCEED FROM CRACK SALES

most viewed right now
+55  75
37 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '05        #26
Roemoaphi 
space
space
$588 | Props total: 0 0
Some of the comments in here k!ll me. I mean... everyone is entitled to their opinion, but... damn n*ggas... wake up!!! I can't believe that fools want to justify k!lling our people with crack by using ignorant a.ss excuses, like survival and "supply and demand". For every stupid n*gga slangin' "to survive" (cuz n*ggas can't live without the tightest whip or gear, right?) there are hundreds more surviving without doing that dumb sh*t. Why do we put so much energy and ingenuity into doing dirt? Why is it that anytime someone is bold enough to state that we should be doing something other than thuggin', slangin', shootin, fu*kin', murderin', f!ghtin', smokin' and flossin' we label them a sell out or an Uncle Tom? n*ggas will holla that these people don't give back to the hood. You n*ggas live in these hoods and won't do anything to uplift it, what makes you any better than them. n*ggas will claim they would die for the block, but won't pick up the trash in front of their own stoop, porch, or home.

Yeah... Bill can be a little preachy with some of his comments, but the message is on point. n*ggas need to wake up soon or it really won't matter what any of us think in the future.

Last edited by Roemoaphi; 02-22-2007 at 03:20 PM..

12 years ago '06        #27
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 736 736
all u guys can hate on dude all you want, but at the end of the day everything he is saying is the truth, becuase we as black people dont do enough to bring ourselves up... yes social conditioning and slavery brainwashing over hundreds or years make us the way we are...

we still have free will and we need to educate ourselves about the real threat we face like the government and the neocon facists they are..not each other, but n*ggas aint even trying to hear that sh*t, so we just k!ll each other and f!ght over sh*t thats not even ours, so fu*k all you mother fu*kers trying to hate on cosby if you aint doing sh*t to help..

12 years ago '06        #28
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 !ALLMONEYENT! said
first of all i bet you can compare what bill cosby has done for blacks and what 2pac did in his life time and i would say that 2pacs impact on black men period is more then what bill has done for black men in his 70 years of of being on this earth!
Tupac was not a good role model. Hate to break it to you. I love his music but I would not want my child growing up to be like pac.

Cosby tells the truth and doesnt care about the criticism. We need more people like Bill Cosby. :applause:

Last edited by Swishadude; 02-22-2007 at 04:00 PM..

12 years ago '05        #29
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,702 | Props total: 0 0
im pretty certain this threads headline
is not a direct quote

12 years ago '06        #30
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,476 | Props total: 18064 18064
fu*k bill cosby. him and oprah need to get together to form a "fu*k Rap" show because thats pretty much what they sayin. Pac did what he had to do to live and just because Cosby been rich all his life dont mean everybody else is like that.

02-22-2007, 03:15 PM         #31
shatso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cosby the 1990's Attention wh0ore of the Decade.

12 years ago '04        #32
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 2 2
bill cosby is funny as hell...alot of sh*t he says is truthful and alot of black people get mad..thats why the black community will stay in shambles....cause of denial of the problems that plague it...

12 years ago '06        #33
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,476 | Props total: 18064 18064
 circleinsidebox said
im pretty certain this threads headline
is not a direct quote
did u fu*kin read it?

12 years ago '04        #34
Khazano 
space
space
$2,472 | Props total: 285 285
Sadly, when you've been living in a 1st class world for so long, you forget what its like to be on the bottom.

12 years ago '05        #35
Gully Reloaded 
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 2016 2016
 Birdman's Back said
just because Cosby been rich all his life dont mean everybody else is like that.

Cosby has not been rich all his life.

Cosby worked harder the first 5 years of his carrer, than Pac did his ENTIRE Career.

12 years ago '06        #36
louielou 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,822 | Props total: 765 765
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: cosby

02-22-2007, 03:29 PM         #37
Tagalog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damm that is mess up damm

02-22-2007, 03:34 PM         #38
BangEmSmurf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In no way does Cosby discredit 2pacs music cuz 2pac was a great rapper but as a person he was an a**hole

12 years ago '07        #39
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,196 | Props total: 24 24
Alzhiemers or something lol Cosby need to get cheat on his wife some more or something. He don't even know what he's sayin!

02-22-2007, 03:39 PM         #40
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol At all u Pac d*ck riders who are offended by what hes saying.

12 years ago '07        #41
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
 BangEmSmurf said
In no way does Cosby discredit 2pacs music cuz 2pac was a great rapper but as a person he was an a**hole
Ya I bet you met him lol. If you listen from beginning to end you wouldnt think that sh*t.

12 years ago '07        #42
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
 Andre3000 said
lol At all u Pac d*ck riders who are offended by what hes saying.
ROFLMAO least my name aint 2Pac, you got that fu*ker way up in there lol!

12 years ago '06        #43
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 736 736
lol... we're doomed

12 years ago '04        #44
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 13 13
seeing some of the many ignorant responses to this shows me hes telling the truth ...

12 years ago '07        #45
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
He just another Old guy tryin run sh*t thats whats wrong with the world...

02-22-2007, 03:51 PM         #46
crownroyale47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !ALLMONEYENT! said
This dude is funny! it never seems to amaze me on what bill cosby has to say! lol first of all i bet you can compare what bill cosby has done for blacks and what 2pac did in his life time and i would say that 2pacs impact on black men period is more then what bill has done for black men in his 70 years of of being on this earth! this dude is too funny yeah your not at 6159 N. 41st Street any more motha fu*ka. you think the problem lies on how these kids are being raised???? bi*ch this is a cycle and this sh*t started during your era you thought making a fu*kin TV show was all blacks needed to go the right direction??? yeah whatever n*gga come back to the hoods and bring some jobs to n*ggas, do something with our schools get into government and give us a chance to change how we raise our kids level the playing field n*gga and then talk until then shut the fu*k up and stop disrespecting my niehgborhood he's dividing his people even more and i cant waite until he falls on his face

You gotta be like 15 years old saying this

02-22-2007, 03:53 PM         #47
Quice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i respect cosby for his resume but hes pushing it...hes coming on TOOO strong

12 years ago '04        #48
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 472 472
i used to hate on what he says but i actually agreeits easy too be sympathetic but i think alota people need someone who isnt gonna sugar coat sh*t........and pac wasnt movin weight like that anyway was he

12 years ago '07        #49
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
 H.N.I.C. said
i used to hate on what he says but i actually agreeits easy too be sympathetic but i think alota people need someone who isnt gonna sugar coat sh*t........and pac wasnt movin weight like that anyway was he
I bet he didn't sell a gram in his life! He was a writer, not his fault ppl take sh*t too far!

02-22-2007, 04:04 PM         #50
crownroyale47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quice said
i respect cosby for his resume but hes pushing it...hes coming on TOOO strong

Let's put some things into perspective here. Remember in school during black history month when they showed you the black and white videos of black people walking down the street and then the POLICE turning fire hoses on them? Just for being black. Or when they sicked dogs on them or even SHOT them and it was basically legal. And how they didn't even have the option of where they could eat, drink, live, sleep, or even walk. This guy Bill Cosby was alive during that era. If a white person called one of you a n!gger today, you would probably beat their a.ss and it be ok. Now imagine a time when if a white person called you that right after they called you that they could beat YOU up and probably k!ll you. Nowadays we can apply for jobs and just get rejected because we're black. Then you couldn't even apply and would probably go to jail if you even stepped foot in the building. So with living through all of that and today him seeing people promote ignorance, violence, drug selling, gun bustin, all of that sh*t, you f#ck!n idiots see something wrong with him saying what he's saying. See, the thing is, some of you dont' realize that we were born from kings and queens in Africa. Some of yall need to wake the hell up. Tupac said "I blame my mother for turning my brother into a crack baby" So you're telling me Cosby doesn't have a right to condemn him selling crack. I swear to God, I don't think black people will make it with the youth and the mindframe they have today

Home      

most viewed right now
+93online now  46
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
195 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+36online now  44
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
113 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  39
NFL When your teammate says they don't like eating W's
29 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-105online now  22
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj and felon bae break the internet
106 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  20
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
79 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Burt Reynolds lucky he dipped out before the SJWs found this one...
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+81online now  14
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+78online now  13
Image(s) inside Jay z picks his 20 favorite songs of 2018