Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2007, 12:43 PM         #101
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Jarret won that game vs Michigan against the best CB in this draft. Seriously, you motherfu*kers are retarded. Just because ESPN loves CJ doesn't mean you have to. They loved Charles Rogers too
jarrett acted a an a.ss on hall, but he is not the best corner in the draft.
 02-23-2007, 12:44 PM         #102
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i read somewhere else that Jamarcus Russell came into the combine overweight..

He was his slighty above his original weight but they said it looks like he doesnt workout with his body fat... Dunno if its true but we'll see..
 11 years ago '04        #103
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
some rumours from the combine

Willis McGahee is as good as gone from Buffalo, and you can pre-order your TJ Duckett Bills jersey, if what I heard today is valid. Baltimore and Houston are the finalists to get him, and the price is no more than a 2nd rounder.

the Texans are playing the role of budget-lot used car dealers. They are listening to anyone who calls about anyone except Ryans and Mario Williams. They could have as many as 8 new offensive starters, including every skill position except Andre Johnson. I've heard at least 5 different people say that Jake Plummer is a done deal for them.

Tons of talk about PacMan Jones. I eavesdropped on Dan Arkush from PFW talking on the phone, and he said Bud Adams is prepared to release him if there winds up being any physical proof at all that Pacman was involved. I talked with Jason Cole of Yahoo (good guy) and he told me the same thing, and that Jeff Fisher isn't going to f!ght to keep him. Mike Reinfeldt (the new GM) has already told Fisher to prepare as if Pacman is no longer on the team. The name "Lawrence Phillips" kept coming up, and I think it's valid. Apparently pacman fired his agent today too, which drew raucous laughter.

SilverandBlack.com and Scout.com has confirmed that Wisconsin offensive tackle Joe Thomas sat down for a formal meeting with the Oakland Raiders. The 6-foot-6, 311-pound behemoth is widely considered the top left tackle prospect on the NFL Draft board and will be a consideration for the Raiders – even with the first overall pick in the NFL Draft.

Ideally, Oakland would prefer to trade down two or three spots and pick up Thomas, netting the extra picks to help a team that has a number of areas that need improvement.

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 02-23-2007 at 12:48 PM..
 02-23-2007, 12:48 PM         #104
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BROWNS GET THIRD PICK

Our friends at PewterReport.com report that the Cleveland Browns have "won" the coin flip with the Buccaneers, giving the Browns the third overall pick in the draft.

The Bucs will select fourth.

But is it really a victory for the Browns? Sure, they pick one spot earlier. But they also will be working off of a slot in which Uncle Rico got a big, fat bundle of money in 2006 -- and in which Browns receiver Braylon Edwards likewise landed a gigantic deal in 2005.

But if the Browns hope to draft LSU quarterback JaMarcus Russell, it will now be easier to work out a trade with the Raiders for the No. 1 overall pick.

Many readers have complained to us that the Browns should have automatically gotten the third pick because they lost the head-to-head match between the two teams in December. The NFL, however, uses strength of schedule to determine draft order among non-playoff teams with the same record.

Though we've never seen it explained this way, our guess is that the league wants to minimize the appearance that a team tanked it in a late-season game in order to enhance its draft status. Long ago, the NBA instituted a lottery to address concerns that teams were trying not to win late in the year, in order to improve its draft position.
curseddd
 11 years ago '04        #105
space
space
 unkoricky said:
i read somewhere else that Jamarcus Russell came into the combine overweight..

He was his slighty above his original weight but they said it looks like he doesnt workout with his body fat... Dunno if its true but we'll see..
POSTED 11:13 a.m. EST; UPDATED 11:18 a.m. EST, February 23, 2007

A NEW FAT ALBERT?

Our sources at the combine tell us that, although LSU quarterback JaMarcus Russell might still be headed for a top-five spot in the draft, he was looking a little JaMeaty at his official weigh-in on Friday.

"He looked more like Charles Barkley than a football player," said the source of Russell, who tipped the scales at 265 pounds.

He had "a lot of loose tissue in the midsection" and looked like he hasn't seen a weight room in months, with "very little muscle definition for such a big guy."
 11 years ago '05        #106
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 RakimAllahNY said:
Jarret won that game vs Michigan against the best CB in this draft. Seriously, you motherfu*kers are retarded. Just because ESPN loves CJ doesn't mean you have to. They loved Charles Rogers too
weak a.ss cbs in this draft... Rogers was str8 before he got hurt now hes done and it was the same way wit david boston, he use to be a monster...
 02-23-2007, 01:42 PM         #107
Jeans&Sneakers  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Random Combine Notes from a "inside source" we have in Indy

Players who have impressed before working out: Paul Polouszny is an animal, his body is Adonnis like....I also thought Lawrence Timmons was the black David. He looks unreal here....Defensive ends Jay Moore and Anthony Spencer were in excellent shape, too. Spencer told us he will run a sub 4.5 forty. If he does, he will go very, very high. He's in excellent shape and his personality is great.

U.S.C.'s Dwayne Jarrett confirmed to me he will not run. Gil Brandt tried for two hrs to convince Jarrett and his agent he should run here in Indy, but he will only run at U.S.C.'s Pro Day....Big mistake according to my sources.....:thumbsdow Gil Brandt is working him, but his agent is talking him out of running. Adrian Peterson is ready for this job interview and is expected to do all the drills.

Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn will not workout in Indy, which has left some scratching their heads....The prospect I came away thinking is the biggest riser is Arkansas cornerback Chris Houston. Good character and his personality is solid. This is a cat who told me he will run a sub 4.4 forty and bet me on it!

Adam Carikker and Amobi Okoye were relative rock stars, but they attracted little attention in talks with teams. Nonetheless, everyone was talking about them at lunch and at dinner....Lots of trade talk with the Chargers, Jets, Broncos and Redskins. I believe this was staged to a degree....The New York Jets also spent a lot of time with Lamarr Woodley and Kenny Irons....The Cincinnati Bengals spent time with David Irons and Jamal Anderson...Redskins with Lawrence Timmons and Chris Houston....Clemson defensive end Gaines Adams was heavily engaged by the Dallas Cowboys....Atlanta talked to Reggie Nelson and LaRon Landry at length....Ryan Kalil of U.S.C. spent a lot time talking with Cleveland, as they fear LaCharles Bentley's career might be over.

Last edited by Jeans&Sneakers; 02-23-2007 at 02:26 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #108
space
space
Raiders | No contact with Russell
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:38:19 -0800
NFL draft prospect QB JaMarcus Russell (LSU) said he has not been contacted by the Oakland Raiders, who hold the first overall selection in the 2007 NFL Draft this year, during an interview at the NFL Scouting Combine Friday, Feb. 23.

It gets even more interesting, could the Raiders be targeting Johnson.Ill say it once and Ill say it again the Raiders dont drafting QBs with the 1st rd pick.

NFL | Combine results: JaMarcus Russell
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:07:11 -0800
NFL draft prospect QB JaMarcus Russell (LSU) measured in at 6-foot-5 1/2, 265 pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine Friday, Feb. 23. During an interview, Russell mentioned his farthest throw has been over 80 yards and that he has played quarterback since he was 6 years old.

Raiders | No contact with Russell
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:38:19 -0800
NFL draft prospect QB JaMarcus Russell (LSU) said he has not been contacted by the Oakland Raiders, who hold the first overall selection in the 2007 NFL Draft this year, during an interview at the NFL Scouting Combine Friday, Feb. 23.

It gets even more interesting, could the Raiders be targeting Johnson.Ill say it once and Ill say it again the Raiders dont drafting QBs with the 1st rd pick.

NFL | Combine results: JaMarcus Russell
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:07:11 -0800
NFL draft prospect QB JaMarcus Russell (LSU) measured in at 6-foot-5 1/2, 265 pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine Friday, Feb. 23. During an interview, Russell mentioned his farthest throw has been over 80 yards and that he has played quarterback since he was 6 years old.

NFL | Russell to work out at Pro Day
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:18:03 -0800
NFL Draft prospect JaMarcus Russell (LSU) said in an interview on NFL Network Friday, Feb. 23, he will wait until his Pro Day at LSU to work out for scouts instead of working out at the NFL Combine.

NFL | Combine results: Brady Quinn
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:15:30 -0800
NFL Network reports NFL draft prospect QB Brady Quinn (Notre Dame) measured in at 6-foot-3 3/4, 232 pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine Friday, Feb. 23.

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 02-23-2007 at 01:54 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #109
space
space
NFL | Smith to throw instead of run at Combine
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:53:02 -0800

The NFL Network reports NFL Draft prospect QB Troy Smith (Ohio State) will throw at the NFL Scouting Combine but will not run at the event.

NFL | Combine results: Troy Smith
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:02:54 -0800

NFL draft prospect QB Troy Smith (Ohio State) measured in at 6-foot, 225 pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine Friday, Feb. 23.

NFL | Combine results: Antonio Pittman
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:46:29 -0800

During his interview at the NFL Scouting Combine, NFL Draft prospect RB Antonio Pittman (Ohio State) said he measured in at 5-foot-11, 207 pounds, bigger than what some personnel expected.

NFL | Combine results: Marshawn Lynch
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:39:15 -0800

During his interview at the NFL Scouting Combine, NFL Draft prospect RB Marshawn Lynch (California) said he measured in at 5-foot-11, 215 pounds and ran a 4.36 40-yard dash earlier this month. Lynch also said he has talked to the Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions and Cleveland Browns.

NFL | Combine results: Adrian Peterson
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:29:37 -0800

The NFL Network reports NFL draft prospect RB Adrian Peterson (Oklahoma) measured in at 6-foot-1 1/2, 217 pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine Friday, Feb. 23. Peterson commented in an interview he has been working on running with his shoulders lower than before.

NFL | Combine results: Chris Leak
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:02:54 -0800

NFL draft prospect QB Chris Leak (Florida) measured in at 5-foot-11 7/8 at the NFL Scouting Combine Friday, Feb. 23.

NFL | Combine results: Dwayne Bowe
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:00:53 -0800

NFL draft prospect WR Dwayne Bowe (LSU) measured in at 6-foot-2 1/2, 212 pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine Friday, Feb. 23.

NFL | Combine results: Kevin Kolb
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:00:43 -0800

NFL draft prospect QB Kevin Kolb (Houston) measured in at 6-foot-3, 218 pounds and 10-inch hands at the NFL Scouting Combine Friday, Feb. 23. Kolb's agents are Jeffrey S. Nalley and William Vann McElroy of Select Sports Group.

NFL | Combine results: Levi Brown
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:04:56 -0800

The NFL Network reports NFL Draft prospect OL Levi Brown (Penn State) measured in at 6-foot-5 1/2, 323 pounds at the NFL Scouting Combine.

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 02-23-2007 at 02:13 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #110
booker20 
space
space
Peterson and Lynch both are goin to be good...
 11 years ago '04        #111
space
space
Bench Press -> Levi Brown - 31 reps @ 225lbs
 11 years ago '05        #112
booker20 
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Bench Press -> Levi Brown - 31 reps @ 225lbs
damn...
 02-23-2007, 02:26 PM         #113
Crank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
U.S.C.'s Dwayne Jarrett confirmed to me he will not run. Gil Brandt tried for two hrs to convince Jarrett and his agent he should run here in Indy, but he will only run at U.S.C.'s Pro Day....Big mistake according to my sources

besides quinn he has the most to prove and he wont run

oh and ronnie mcgill is gonna tear sh*t up

Last edited by Crank; 02-23-2007 at 02:31 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #114
space
space
Blaylock - 40 bench reps @ 2225 lbs......damn
Joe Thomas - 28 reps
Manny Ramirez - 40 reps

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 02-23-2007 at 02:38 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #115
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
POSTED 11:13 a.m. EST; UPDATED 11:18 a.m. EST, February 23, 2007

A NEW FAT ALBERT?

Our sources at the combine tell us that, although LSU quarterback JaMarcus Russell might still be headed for a top-five spot in the draft, he was looking a little JaMeaty at his official weigh-in on Friday.
Why is that so funny?
 02-23-2007, 03:01 PM         #116
Crank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
During his interview at the NFL Scouting Combine, NFL Draft prospect RB Marshawn Lynch (California) said he measured in at 5-foot-11, 215 pounds and ran a 4.36 40-yard dash earlier this month. Lynch also said he has talked to the Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions and Cleveland Browns.
hes gonna be like maurice drew
 11 years ago '04        #117
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
 Killaaj said:
6''3 running back.... Thats not all that good to be a running back at 6''3....
Hes a Fullback/Tight End
He wont even be running the rock
 11 years ago '05        #118
booker20 
space
space
 Crank said:
hes gonna be like maurice drew
a lil taller and mo drew... but yea he'll go to a team wit a older runningback and then take over...
 02-23-2007, 03:07 PM         #119
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
a lil taller and mo drew... but yea he'll go to a team wit a older runningback and then take over...
yeah, but big backs like that have a short life span in the nfl.
 02-23-2007, 03:07 PM         #120
Crank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
Hes a Fullback/Tight End
He wont even be running the rock
yea hes suppose to be a chris cooley type player
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy