The Official NFL Combine Thread

most viewed right now
 65
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Cage said:
@ these n*ggas laughin @ this corny sh*t, yall n*ggas is sad....
sad is u sayin the same sh*t about Jarret over and over and over again...:sleepy: lets jus talk about Eric Wilbur...
 11 years ago '04        #62
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3497 3497
 ErnieB said:

[pic - click to view]

he was hurt @ the beginning of the year....
 11 years ago '05        #63
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Cage said:
he was hurt @ the beginning of the year....
those the stats u was looking for?
 11 years ago '04        #64
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3497 3497
post a screenshot of the year before when he played a full season, lets see those numbers....
 11 years ago '05        #65
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1550 1550
I saw a bunch of scouts today downtown around noon. I asked the two guys from the Cardinals who they were there to look at. They just said offensive linemen and playmakers on defense were priorities but didn't offer much more than that. I wish I would've asked a few more of them some more questions. I wonder how you become a scout in the NFL. Most of them were young (Most of them were in their late 20s or early 30s it seemed. Some older guys as well though).
 11 years ago '04        #66
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9589 9589
 Cage said:
he was hurt @ the beginning of the year....
You my friend are an idiot. Jarrett only went up against 2 top flight CBs this year. Leon Hall Michigan and Cason from Arizona. He k!lled against Michigan but against Arizona he had 4 catches for 36 yards.
 11 years ago '05        #67
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
my boy is a recruiting a.ssistant here at school... and hes only 21... u pretty much gotta work ur way up from the bottom
 11 years ago '04        #68
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9589 9589
 Cage said:
post a screenshot of the year before when he played a full season, lets see those numbers....
Now you're backtracking
You lost n*gga!
 11 years ago '04        #69
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3497 3497
 ErnieB said:
You my friend are an idiot. Jarrett only went up against 2 top flight CBs this year. Leon Hall Michigan and Cason from Arizona. He k!lled against Michigan but against Arizona he had 4 catches for 36 yards.
you my friend are the idiot.

find out why he only had 4 catches then come back & post, dont post no more until u come back with that info....
 11 years ago '04        #70
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9589 9589
 Cage said:
you my friend are the idiot.

find out why he only had 4 catches then come back & post, dont post no more until u come back with that info....

[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '04        #71
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3497 3497
 ErnieB said:
Now you're backtracking
You lost n*gga!
u lookin real stupid right now

cut the bullsh*t & post a screenshot of his stats from the year before when he played a full season....
 11 years ago '05        #72
ANTONIOG77 
space
avatar space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
 Cage said:
he was hurt @ the beginning of the year....
you could make the case robert meachem is better than jarret since he played more top teams since he is on a SEC team by just lookin at these numbers
 11 years ago '04        #73
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3497 3497
now this n*gga postin pics & "u mad"

cant nobody take u serious....
 11 years ago '04        #74
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9589 9589
 ANTONIOG77 said:
you could make the case robert meachem is better than jarret since he played more top teams since he is on a SEC team by just lookin at these numbers
 11 years ago '04        #75
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9589 9589
 Cage said:
now this n*gga postin pics & "u mad"

cant nobody take u serious....
you're making the argument that a WR is the best in the nation based on numbers when his numbers aren't even the best. the only one who isn't being took serious is you. notice how nobody is taking your side?
 11 years ago '05        #76
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 ANTONIOG77 said:
you could make the case robert meachem is better than jarret since he played more top teams since he is on a SEC team by just lookin at these numbers
yea wonder what his excuse will be now...
 11 years ago '04        #77
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3497 3497
 ErnieB said:
you're making the argument that a WR is the best in the nation based on numbers when his numbers aren't even the best. the only one who isn't being took serious is you. notice how nobody is taking your side?
like i give a fu*k about people takin my side, i could care less

why did he only have 4 catches in that game?....
 11 years ago '04        #78
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9589 9589
 Cage said:
like i give a fu*k about people takin my side, i could care less

why did he only have 4 catches in that game?....
Because you touch yourself at night














Naw for real, I don't know but you are an idiot for even thinking your reasoning for him being the best WR is logical. You are an idiot.
 02-22-2007, 08:52 PM         #79
Crank  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cage said:
post a screenshot of the year before when he played a full season, lets see those numbers....
here ill end it... idont know how to post a screen shot but

Name Team Yr G Rec. Yards Avg. TD Rec./G Yards/G
1 Mike Hass Oregon St SR 11 90 1532 17.02 6 8.2 139.3
2 Greg Jennings W Mich SR 11 98 1259 12.85 14 8.9 114.5
3 Jason Hill Wash St JR 10 62 1097 17.69 13 6.2 109.7
4 Jeff Samardzija Notre Dame JR 12 77 1249 16.22 15 6.4 104.1
5 Sidney Rice S Carolina FR 11 70 1143 16.33 13 6.4 103.9
6 Ryan Grice-Mullen Hawai'i FR 12 85 1228 14.45 12 7.1 102.3
7 David Anderson CSU SR 12 86 1221 14.20 8 7.2 101.8
8 Ryne Robinson Miami (Oh) JR 11 75 1119 14.92 8 6.8 101.7
9 Jovon Bouknight Wyoming SR 11 77 1116 14.49 12 7.0 101.5
10 Derek Hagan Ariz St SR 12 77 1210 15.71 8 6.4 100.8
11 Martin Nance Miami (Oh) SR 11 81 1107 13.67 14 7.4 100.6
12 Daniel Smith Idaho JR 10 67 1001 14.94 7 6.7 100.1
13 Dwayne Jarrett USC SO 13 91 1274 14.00 16 7.0 98.0





Last edited by Crank; 02-22-2007 at 08:53 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #80
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Crank said:
here ill end it... idont know how to post a screen shot but

Name Team Yr G Rec. Yards Avg. TD Rec./G Yards/G
1 Mike Hass Oregon St SR 11 90 1532 17.02 6 8.2 139.3
2 Greg Jennings W Mich SR 11 98 1259 12.85 14 8.9 114.5
3 Jason Hill Wash St JR 10 62 1097 17.69 13 6.2 109.7
4 Jeff Samardzija Notre Dame JR 12 77 1249 16.22 15 6.4 104.1
5 Sidney Rice S Carolina FR 11 70 1143 16.33 13 6.4 103.9
6 Ryan Grice-Mullen Hawai'i FR 12 85 1228 14.45 12 7.1 102.3
7 David Anderson CSU SR 12 86 1221 14.20 8 7.2 101.8
8 Ryne Robinson Miami (Oh) JR 11 75 1119 14.92 8 6.8 101.7
9 Jovon Bouknight Wyoming SR 11 77 1116 14.49 12 7.0 101.5
10 Derek Hagan Ariz St SR 12 77 1210 15.71 8 6.4 100.8
11 Martin Nance Miami (Oh) SR 11 81 1107 13.67 14 7.4 100.6
12 Daniel Smith Idaho JR 10 67 1001 14.94 7 6.7 100.1
13 Dwayne Jarrett USC SO 13 91 1274 14.00 16 7.0 98.0




sidney rice plays in the SEC and haggans, Haas, and Hill played in the PAC 10
game over


Last edited by booker20; 02-22-2007 at 08:56 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy