The Official NFL Combine Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-26-2007, 02:56 PM         #261
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope to god the Patriots dont draft Gonzalez
 11 years ago '05        #262
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
LINEBACKER GROUP 1 TIMES

Player College 40 Time (first) 40 Time (second)
Jon Beason Miam Fl 4.70 4.75
Antwann Barnes Florida International 4.50 4.47
Quincy Black New Mexico 4.40 4.48
Zac DeOssie Brown 4.59 4.65
Justin Durant Hampton 4.49 4.59
Paul Posluszny Penn State 4.68 4.67
Tim Shaw Penn State 4.50 4.44
Brandon Siler Florida 4.69 4.65
Patrick Willis Mississippi 4.46 4.50

Notes from the Field

* Anthony Waters of Clemson is still rehabbing from knee surgery and will have an individual workout on April 3rd.

* Quincy Black looked outstanding during the practice session, showing terrific footwork and top lateral range.

* Justin Durant, Antwaan Barnes and Michael Okwo also looked good.
 11 years ago '05        #263
booker20 
space
space
GROUP 2 DEFENSIVE LINEMEN

Player School 40 Yard (first )40 Yard (second)
Quinten Moses Georgia 4.89 4.81
Brandon Mebane California 5.15 5.18
Jarvis Moss Florida 4.69 4.75
Quinn Pitcock Ohio State 4.93 4.88
Brian Robison Texas 4.70 4.66
Anthony Spencer Purdue 4.78 4.73

NOTES FROM THE FIELD

* As we reported last week, Lamarr Woodley of Michigan did not participate in any of the workouts.

* Quinn Pitcock of Ohio State was carted off the field with an injury.

* Charles Johnson of Georgia looked good and practiced faster than he timed.

* Turk McBride of Tennessee also stood out, showing excellent footwork and lateral speed.

* Jarvis Moss of Florida stood out in most of the defensive line and linebacker drills.

* Quintin Moses of Georgia struggled and has probably lost any chance of being selected in round one.

* Brandon Mebane of California also performed poorly after his slow 40 times.
 11 years ago '04        #264
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,528 | Props total: 3483 3483
 booker20 said:
im done wit the jarrett discussion but at Notre Dame overrated a.ss they fu*kin suck
i should dig up the gifs of jarrett runnin by leon hall & the rest of the michigan D but u haters will just come up with another excuse ....
 11 years ago '05        #265
booker20 
space
space
 Cage said:
i should dig up the gifs of jarrett runnin by leon hall & the rest of the michigan D but u haters will just come up with another excuse ....
wtf? it wasnt an excuse i said i was done with the discussion n*ggas is not attacking stop defending urself... i hate ND and i enjoyed watchin Jarrett embrass them
 11 years ago '04        #266
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
he ran faster than i thought he would, but people are still sayin he is a second round pick....
 11 years ago '04        #267
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 booker20 said:
wtf? it wasnt an excuse i said i was done with the discussion n*ggas is not attacking stop defending urself... i hate ND and i enjoyed watchin Jarrett embrass them
u was in this thread runnin behind these other n*ggas hatin yo a.ss off

talkin about "we" ran a n*gga off , now they aint here for u to follow behind & u want to end the discussion

dont post no more in my direction, im done with u....
 11 years ago '04        #268
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 booker20 said:
LINEBACKER GROUP 1 TIMES

Player College 40 Time (first) 40 Time (second)
Jon Beason Miam Fl 4.70 4.75
Antwann Barnes Florida International 4.50 4.47
Quincy Black New Mexico 4.40 4.48
Zac DeOssie Brown 4.59 4.65
Justin Durant Hampton 4.49 4.59
Paul Posluszny Penn State 4.68 4.67
Tim Shaw Penn State 4.50 4.44
Brandon Siler Florida 4.69 4.65
Patrick Willis Mississippi 4.46 4.50

Notes from the Field

* Anthony Waters of Clemson is still rehabbing from knee surgery and will have an individual workout on April 3rd.

* Quincy Black looked outstanding during the practice session, showing terrific footwork and top lateral range.

* Justin Durant, Antwaan Barnes and Michael Okwo also looked good.
Yo can you find what Larry Edwards from North Carolina ran?
 11 years ago '05        #269
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Cage said:
yeah he never did anything special

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^^ and i dont know how he got away from those guys, he cant get separation & has average pedestrian speed ....
He makes one good one handed catch and has a nice move on a weak defense and that makes him special. Newsflash, receivers are supposed to do that.

RakimAllahNY said:
Seconded

Last edited by Santoro; 02-26-2007 at 03:36 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #270
booker20 
space
space
 Cage said:
u was in this thread runnin behind these other n*ggas hatin yo a.ss off

talkin about "we" ran a n*gga off , now they aint here for u to follow behind & u want to end the discussion

dont post no more in my direction, im done with u....
what n*gga... u aint got sh*t u posting gifs and sh*t dont nobody care u aint put sh*t thats worth reading in here... jus some worthless a.ss opinions... im droppin combine sh*t... and i said that sh*t cause u been swangin on jarrett sack bi*ch... wr is done running i aint got sh*t else to say bout them... i said jarrett was ok but u wanted to take it a level farther talkin bout his stats this and his stats that bi*ch when i say im done im done... if u want a n*gga to continue to style on u keep poppin stats and gifs... its time for DE,LB and DB im done talkin bout Jarrett and Johnson til draft day
 11 years ago '05        #271
booker20 
space
space
 ErnieB said:
Yo can you find what Larry Edwards from North Carolina ran?
they only posted group 1 for the lbs
 02-26-2007, 03:39 PM         #272
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
what n*gga... u aint got sh*t u posting gifs and sh*t dont nobody care u aint put sh*t thats worth reading in here... jus some worthless a.ss opinions... im droppin combine sh*t... and i said that sh*t cause u been swangin on jarrett sack bi*ch... wr is done running i aint got sh*t else to say bout them... i said jarrett was ok but u wanted to take it a level farther talkin bout his stats this and his stats that bi*ch when i say im done im done... if u want a n*gga to continue to style on u keep poppin stats and gifs... its time for DE,LB and DB im done talkin bout Jarrett and Johnson til draft day
what about pro day just fu*king wit ya booker, how your state n*ggas doing.
 11 years ago '05        #273
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I haven't seen anytimes on Stephen Nicholas, but I did notice he was 3rd in his linebacker group with 29 reps on the bench
 11 years ago '05        #274
booker20 
space
space
 twherry19 said:
what about pro day just fu*king wit ya booker, how your state n*ggas doing.
chris davis ran a 4.56 and 4.57 which hurt him
lorenzo ran a 4.44
our defensive players are running today
 02-26-2007, 03:46 PM         #275
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cage said:
bullsh*t, he said his groin is botherin him & he will work out @ usc's pro day....
whats bullsh*t is a n*gga getting an groin injury on the eve of the draft. up until then the n*gga was fine. we all knew teddy ginn wasn't going to run because his injury, but this is n*gga is faking a phantom injury. slow a.ss n*gga. calvin johnson pulled a deion and blazed the fu*king track, he wasn't going to do sh*t, but everyone kept on asking him to. he said he didn't want to do anything because there would be less scouts at his pro day, where they could also get a look at more of his teammates. the 40 he ran was just a teaser. that is a n*gga who is ready for the L.
 11 years ago '05        #276
booker20 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
I haven't seen anytimes on Stephen Nicholas, but I did notice he was 3rd in his linebacker group with 29 reps on the bench
no times from 3rd group yet...
 02-26-2007, 03:47 PM         #277
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
chris davis ran a 4.56 and 4.57 which hurt him
lorenzo ran a 4.44
our defensive players are running today
ramonce taylor k!lled me wit that 4.5, but blalock put that 225 up 40 times, good for a second best tie. i can't wait to see what aaron ross and griffin do.
 11 years ago '05        #278
booker20 
space
space
 twherry19 said:
whats bullsh*t is a n*gga getting an groin injury on the eve of the draft. up until then the n*gga was fine. we all knew teddy ginn wasn't going to run because his injury, but this is n*gga is faking a phantom injury. slow a.ss n*gga. calvin johnson pulled a deion and blazed the fu*king track, he wasn't going to do sh*t, but everyone kept on asking him to. he said he didn't want to do anything because there would be less scouts at his pro day, where they could also get a look at more of his teammates. the 40 he ran was just a teaser. that is a n*gga who is ready for the L.
Lendell White did the samething last year... i could careless when he run, he will prolly be ok in the league regardless of his speed because size and ball ability but def not the best receiver in the draft
 11 years ago '04        #279
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 booker20 said:
 11 years ago '05        #280
booker20 
space
space
 twherry19 said:
ramonce taylor k!lled me wit that 4.5, but blalock put that 225 up 40 times, good for a second best tie. i can't wait to see what aaron ross and griffin do.
yea i think they in the same group wit chris houston from arkansas i cant wait to see if he really run this 4.28..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy