Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #241
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9590 9590
 booker20 said:
NOTES FROM THE FIELD
# Gaines Adams of Clemson was the star of this morningís show. He looked athletic and explosive, and stood out in linebacker drills.
Gaines Adams is gonna be a 3-4 LB in the league?
 02-26-2007, 01:46 PM         #242
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
Gaines Adams is gonna be a 3-4 LB in the league?
yep pretty much.. depending on what team he goes to basically

say a tampa or colts type cover 2 , 4-3 defense.. Mark him down as DE

Cowboys, chargers, etc , 3-4 OLB
 11 years ago '04        #243
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3497 3497
 booker20 said:
what? it was only one n*gga in here talkin bout jarrett but we ran his a.ss off... we been talkin bout the combine since his mel kipper wanna be a.ss left
Meachem cant be considered a sleeper since he is the 2nd best receiver in the draft and what dude from FSU? Chris Davis?
who the fu*k u talkin about?

cause aint nobody in here said sh*t that ran me off, jarrett aint workin out @ the combine so there aint sh*t to say

yall can keep hatin if u want to but i know who the best WR is in college football....
 02-26-2007, 01:54 PM         #244
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cage said:

cause aint nobody in here said sh*t that ran me off, jarrett aint workin out @ the combine so there aint sh*t to say

yall can keep hatin if u want to but i know who the best WR is in college football....
no disrespect, but can we k!ll all this dwayne Jarrett talk..

he's a beast, but its no point in arguing over who is better then who..

There college career is over with and i'd probly give it a tie.
 11 years ago '05        #245
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
depend on who drafts him... hes a tweener and had a good showing during the lb drills
 11 years ago '04        #246
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 unkoricky said:
no disrespect, but can we k!ll all this dwayne Jarrett talk..

he's a beast, but its no point in arguing over who is better then who..

There college career is over with and i'd probly give it a tie.
the way these n*ggas talk in here carroll pulled the n*gga off the street & just threw a #8 jersey on him, anybody could have done what he did, he cant run, he cant cant get off the line, he cant get separation, accordin to these n*ggas he just a bum carroll pulled off the street

all those catches he made, all those records he broke are illusions, carroll & the rest of the coachin staff are magicians if u listen to these n*ggas....
 11 years ago '05        #247
booker20 
space
space
 Cage said:

so much anger... i said jarrett would be ok but u tlk like he is the greatest to play the game cause his numbers... if its like that then lets talk bout david ball he broke all Jerry Rice college records...
 11 years ago '05        #248
booker20 
space
space
 Cage said:
the way these n*ggas talk in here carroll pulled the n*gga off the street & just threw a #8 jersey on him, anybody could have done what he did, he cant run, he cant cant get off the line, he cant get separation, accordin to these n*ggas he just a bum carroll pulled off the street

all those catches he made, all those records he broke are illusions, carroll & the rest of the coachin staff are magicians if u listen to these n*ggas....
i aint sayin that folk... jus how u talkin like dont nobody else in the draft mean sh*t... like u personally kno jarrett and we attacked u or sumthin
 02-26-2007, 02:06 PM         #249
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quick hits from Indy: Day 5

By Gil Brandt
NFL.com Senior Analyst

NFL.com draft expert Gil Brandt is in Indianapolis at the 2007 Scouting Combine. While there, he will file daily reports for draft-hungry fans to read about. NFL Network will also provide live coverage of the combine and have daily wrap-ups on NFL Total Access.

Brandt's quick hits: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4
INDIANAPOLIS (Feb. 26, 2007) -- The Combine is winding down. The offensive coaches have all left, so we now have half the amount of coaches in attendance. This has been the most successful Combine we've ever had, with a fantastic number of guys participating and record media coverage.

The most asked question right now is: Who is Chris Henry? The answer is he is a running back from Arizona who entered school there in 2003. He was hurt early on and then in 2004 and 2005 he never started but played some. In 2006, he got in a couple of starts but was still mostly a reserve. In high school, he won the 100-meter track championship at Stockton High School in Stockton, Calif. But until this year, he had never really played much in college, starting only a couple of times this year. If you look at all the draft books, you see that he's nowhere to be listed in any of them.

So why all the interest? The 5-11, 230-pound running back notched 26 bench presses (second best for runners), the second-best 10-yard time at 1.51 (Oklahoma's Adrian Peterson was 1.54), and he ran a 4.43 40-yard dash. The way he worked out created an unbelievable amount of interest. He was definitely the most talked about prospect in the city of Indianapolis last night.

The defensive linemen worked out this morning. In the first group of 25 guys, 22 ran. Ikaika Alama-Francis (Hawaii), whose father Joe was the first Hawaiian-born quarterback to play in the NFL (played for Green Bay for two years in the late 50s), didn't run for medical reasons (pectoral surgery). Jamaal Anderson (Arkansas) was also injured, and Kareem Brown decided to sit out, choosing to run March 3 at Miami instead. Some of the fastest times were turned in by Gaines Adams (Clemson) with a 4.66, Baraka Atkins (Miami) with a 4.69, and Tim Crowder (Texas) surprised everyone with a 4.74.

Alan Branch of Michigan measured 6-5 3/4, 324 pounds and recorded 33 lifts, while running a 5.08. Adam Carriker of Nebraska (6-6, 296) had 33 lifts and ran a 4.85.

The second group of defensive lineman had 25 players, and six did not run. Three --Derek Landri (Notre Dame), Marcus Thomas (Florida) and LaMarr Woodley (Michigan) -- voluntarily chose not to run. 18 of these guys will also work out as linebackers (in addition to the defensive line drills). The best times were turned in by Brian Robinson (Texas) with a 4.74, Jarvis Moss (Miami) with a 4.74 and Anthony Spencer (Purdue) with a 4.74.

Quentin Moses (Georgia) ran a 4.8. Amobi Okoye (Louisville) ran a 4.97, but he only ran one time because he pulled his right hamstring. It's unclear how much he'll be able to do the rest of the way.

It was an extremely athletic group of defensive linemen. If a team is looking for a defensive lineman, they should be able to find one in this draft.

36 linebackers were in the next group, and 33 of them ran. Two of the three that didn't were medically excused.

Desmond Bishop (Cal) notched 33 lifts in the bench press, while Antwan Barnes (Florida Int.) had 31, Stephon Nicholas (South Florida) had 29 and Stewart Bradley (Nebraska) had 28.
 02-26-2007, 02:23 PM         #250
bigtrina  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cage said:
same bullsh*t a.ss excuses

"jarrett aint even the best WR on his team" <--- u lyin

im sick of hearin what johnson COULD have done, jarrett did it with leinart, white & bush and did it without leinart, white & bush

jarrett put up good numbers against the pac-10 but put up even better numbers when they went out of conference, fu*k outta here

jarrett >>> johnson ....

Keep crying. Your logic is dead. Has no meaning. Jarrett is not better than CJ. Point blank. People are dissing Mike Williams for this man. Mike Williams may be having struggles in the NFL right now. He was much better in college than Jarrett.
 02-26-2007, 02:24 PM         #251
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen College Career wise comparing Jarrett to Johnson is laughable at best. NFL career no one can predict but college wise Jarrett was a much better player
 02-26-2007, 02:28 PM         #252
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the reason jarret did not run at the combine was because he was scared of his time. they said during traing a couple day before the combine the best he could do was a 4.7 mike williams did better than that. and mike is still a beast put that man in the game, and throw the ball his way and he will make the catch.
 11 years ago '04        #253
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 bigtrina said:
Keep crying. Your logic is dead. Has no meaning. Jarrett is not better than CJ. Point blank. People are dissing Mike Williams for this man. Mike Williams may be having struggles in the NFL right now. He was much better in college than Jarrett.
i dont give a fu*k what mike williams is doin, jarrett is not mike williams only similarities they have is they both played for usc

& u aint sayin sh*t, like i said before jarrett put up big numbers in big games against other nfl prospects, keep hatin & postin bullsh*t....
 11 years ago '05        #254
booker20 
space
space
 Cage said:
i dont give a fu*k what mike williams is doin, jarrett is not mike williams only similarities they have is they both played for usc

& u aint sayin sh*t, like i said before jarrett put up big numbers in big games against other nfl prospects, keep hatin & postin bullsh*t....
look we should all crush this sh*t and focus on the combine as a whole... until preseason all the rookies are equal in every aspect except salary...
 11 years ago '04        #255
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 twherry19 said:
the reason jarret did not run at the combine was because he was scared of his time. they said during traing a couple day before the combine the best he could do was a 4.7 mike williams did better than that. and mike is still a beast put that man in the game, and throw the ball his way and he will make the catch.
bullsh*t, he said his groin is botherin him & he will work out @ usc's pro day....
 11 years ago '05        #256
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Cage said:

Mike Williams was better than Jarrett though. Williams is just lazy and on a sh*tty team. I don't think Jarrett will be that great in the NFL. Second or Third Receiver at best. Calvin Johnson and I even think Ted Ginn Jr. will have better careers. When watching Jarrett play I just didn't see anything special.
 11 years ago '04        #257
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Santoro said:
Mike Williams was better than Jarrett though. Williams is just lazy and on a sh*tty team. I don't think Jarrett will be that great in the NFL. Second or Third Receiver at best. Calvin Johnson and I even think Ted Ginn Jr. will have better careers. When watching Jarrett play I just didn't see anything special.
yeah he never did anything special

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^^ and i dont know how he got away from those guys, he cant get separation & has average pedestrian speed ....
 11 years ago '05        #258
booker20 
space
space
 Cage said:
yeah he never did anything special

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^^ and i dont know how he got away from those guys, he cant get separation & has average pedestrian speed ....
im done wit the jarrett discussion but at Notre Dame overrated a.ss they fu*kin suck
 11 years ago '04        #259
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9590 9590
The LBs do run today right?
 11 years ago '05        #260
booker20 
space
space
 ErnieB said:
The LBs do run today right?
yea i think the 1st couple groups already ran ima look for the times
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy