The Official NFL Combine Thread

most viewed right now
29 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

02-26-2007, 02:24 PM         #251
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen College Career wise comparing Jarrett to Johnson is laughable at best. NFL career no one can predict but college wise Jarrett was a much better player

02-26-2007, 02:28 PM         #252
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the reason jarret did not run at the combine was because he was scared of his time. they said during traing a couple day before the combine the best he could do was a 4.7 mike williams did better than that. and mike is still a beast put that man in the game, and throw the ball his way and he will make the catch.

12 years ago '04        #253
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,710 | Props total: 4366 4366
 bigtrina said
Keep crying. Your logic is dead. Has no meaning. Jarrett is not better than CJ. Point blank. People are dissing Mike Williams for this man. Mike Williams may be having struggles in the NFL right now. He was much better in college than Jarrett.
i dont give a fu*k what mike williams is doin, jarrett is not mike williams only similarities they have is they both played for usc

& u aint sayin sh*t, like i said before jarrett put up big numbers in big games against other nfl prospects, keep hatin & postin bullsh*t....

12 years ago '05        #254
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Cage said
i dont give a fu*k what mike williams is doin, jarrett is not mike williams only similarities they have is they both played for usc

& u aint sayin sh*t, like i said before jarrett put up big numbers in big games against other nfl prospects, keep hatin & postin bullsh*t....
look we should all crush this sh*t and focus on the combine as a whole... until preseason all the rookies are equal in every aspect except salary...

12 years ago '04        #255
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 twherry19 said
the reason jarret did not run at the combine was because he was scared of his time. they said during traing a couple day before the combine the best he could do was a 4.7 mike williams did better than that. and mike is still a beast put that man in the game, and throw the ball his way and he will make the catch.
bullsh*t, he said his groin is botherin him & he will work out @ usc's pro day....

12 years ago '05        #256
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
 Cage said

Mike Williams was better than Jarrett though. Williams is just lazy and on a sh*tty team. I don't think Jarrett will be that great in the NFL. Second or Third Receiver at best. Calvin Johnson and I even think Ted Ginn Jr. will have better careers. When watching Jarrett play I just didn't see anything special.

12 years ago '04        #257
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Santoro said
Mike Williams was better than Jarrett though. Williams is just lazy and on a sh*tty team. I don't think Jarrett will be that great in the NFL. Second or Third Receiver at best. Calvin Johnson and I even think Ted Ginn Jr. will have better careers. When watching Jarrett play I just didn't see anything special.
yeah he never did anything special

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^^ and i dont know how he got away from those guys, he cant get separation & has average pedestrian speed ....

12 years ago '05        #258
booker20 
space
space
 Cage said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^^^ and i dont know how he got away from those guys, he cant get separation & has average pedestrian speed ....
im done wit the jarrett discussion but at Notre Dame overrated a.ss they fu*kin suck

12 years ago '04        #259
Tastemaker331 67 heat pts67
space
space
$41,513 | Props total: 19218 19218
The LBs do run today right?

12 years ago '05        #260
booker20 
space
space
 ErnieB said
The LBs do run today right?
yea i think the 1st couple groups already ran ima look for the times

02-26-2007, 02:56 PM         #261
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope to god the Patriots dont draft Gonzalez

12 years ago '05        #262
booker20 
space
space
LINEBACKER GROUP 1 TIMES

Player College 40 Time (first) 40 Time (second)
Jon Beason Miam Fl 4.70 4.75
Antwann Barnes Florida International 4.50 4.47
Quincy Black New Mexico 4.40 4.48
Zac DeOssie Brown 4.59 4.65
Justin Durant Hampton 4.49 4.59
Paul Posluszny Penn State 4.68 4.67
Tim Shaw Penn State 4.50 4.44
Brandon Siler Florida 4.69 4.65
Patrick Willis Mississippi 4.46 4.50

Notes from the Field

* Anthony Waters of Clemson is still rehabbing from knee surgery and will have an individual workout on April 3rd.

* Quincy Black looked outstanding during the practice session, showing terrific footwork and top lateral range.

* Justin Durant, Antwaan Barnes and Michael Okwo also looked good.

12 years ago '05        #263
booker20 
space
space
GROUP 2 DEFENSIVE LINEMEN

Player School 40 Yard (first )40 Yard (second)
Quinten Moses Georgia 4.89 4.81
Brandon Mebane California 5.15 5.18
Jarvis Moss Florida 4.69 4.75
Quinn Pitcock Ohio State 4.93 4.88
Brian Robison Texas 4.70 4.66
Anthony Spencer Purdue 4.78 4.73

NOTES FROM THE FIELD

* As we reported last week, Lamarr Woodley of Michigan did not participate in any of the workouts.

* Quinn Pitcock of Ohio State was carted off the field with an injury.

* Charles Johnson of Georgia looked good and practiced faster than he timed.

* Turk McBride of Tennessee also stood out, showing excellent footwork and lateral speed.

* Jarvis Moss of Florida stood out in most of the defensive line and linebacker drills.

* Quintin Moses of Georgia struggled and has probably lost any chance of being selected in round one.

* Brandon Mebane of California also performed poorly after his slow 40 times.

12 years ago '04        #264
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 booker20 said
im done wit the jarrett discussion but at Notre Dame overrated a.ss they fu*kin suck
i should dig up the gifs of jarrett runnin by leon hall & the rest of the michigan D but u haters will just come up with another excuse ....

12 years ago '05        #265
booker20 
space
space
 Cage said
i should dig up the gifs of jarrett runnin by leon hall & the rest of the michigan D but u haters will just come up with another excuse ....
wtf? it wasnt an excuse i said i was done with the discussion n*ggas is not attacking stop defending urself... i hate ND and i enjoyed watchin Jarrett embrass them

12 years ago '04        #266
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said
he ran faster than i thought he would, but people are still sayin he is a second round pick....

12 years ago '04        #267
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 booker20 said
wtf? it wasnt an excuse i said i was done with the discussion n*ggas is not attacking stop defending urself... i hate ND and i enjoyed watchin Jarrett embrass them
u was in this thread runnin behind these other n*ggas hatin yo a.ss off

talkin about "we" ran a n*gga off , now they aint here for u to follow behind & u want to end the discussion

dont post no more in my direction, im done with u....

12 years ago '04        #268
Tastemaker331 67 heat pts67
space
space
$41,513 | Props total: 19218 19218
 booker20 said
LINEBACKER GROUP 1 TIMES

Player College 40 Time (first) 40 Time (second)
Jon Beason Miam Fl 4.70 4.75
Antwann Barnes Florida International 4.50 4.47
Quincy Black New Mexico 4.40 4.48
Zac DeOssie Brown 4.59 4.65
Justin Durant Hampton 4.49 4.59
Paul Posluszny Penn State 4.68 4.67
Tim Shaw Penn State 4.50 4.44
Brandon Siler Florida 4.69 4.65
Patrick Willis Mississippi 4.46 4.50

Notes from the Field

* Anthony Waters of Clemson is still rehabbing from knee surgery and will have an individual workout on April 3rd.

* Quincy Black looked outstanding during the practice session, showing terrific footwork and top lateral range.

* Justin Durant, Antwaan Barnes and Michael Okwo also looked good.
Yo can you find what Larry Edwards from North Carolina ran?

12 years ago '05        #269
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 13 13
 Cage said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

He makes one good one handed catch and has a nice move on a weak defense and that makes him special. Newsflash, receivers are supposed to do that.

RakimAllahNY said
Seconded

Last edited by Santoro; 02-26-2007 at 03:36 PM..

12 years ago '05        #270
booker20 
space
space
 Cage said
u was in this thread runnin behind these other n*ggas hatin yo a.ss off

talkin about "we" ran a n*gga off , now they aint here for u to follow behind & u want to end the discussion

dont post no more in my direction, im done with u....
what n*gga... u aint got sh*t u posting gifs and sh*t dont nobody care u aint put sh*t thats worth reading in here... jus some worthless a.ss opinions... im droppin combine sh*t... and i said that sh*t cause u been swangin on jarrett sack bi*ch... wr is done running i aint got sh*t else to say bout them... i said jarrett was ok but u wanted to take it a level farther talkin bout his stats this and his stats that bi*ch when i say im done im done... if u want a n*gga to continue to style on u keep poppin stats and gifs... its time for DE,LB and DB im done talkin bout Jarrett and Johnson til draft day

12 years ago '05        #271
booker20 
space
space
 ErnieB said
Yo can you find what Larry Edwards from North Carolina ran?
they only posted group 1 for the lbs

02-26-2007, 03:39 PM         #272
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said
what n*gga... u aint got sh*t u posting gifs and sh*t dont nobody care u aint put sh*t thats worth reading in here... jus some worthless a.ss opinions... im droppin combine sh*t... and i said that sh*t cause u been swangin on jarrett sack bi*ch... wr is done running i aint got sh*t else to say bout them... i said jarrett was ok but u wanted to take it a level farther talkin bout his stats this and his stats that bi*ch when i say im done im done... if u want a n*gga to continue to style on u keep poppin stats and gifs... its time for DE,LB and DB im done talkin bout Jarrett and Johnson til draft day
what about pro day just fu*king wit ya booker, how your state n*ggas doing.

12 years ago '05        #273
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,184 | Props total: 26 26
I haven't seen anytimes on Stephen Nicholas, but I did notice he was 3rd in his linebacker group with 29 reps on the bench

12 years ago '05        #274
booker20 
space
space
 twherry19 said
what about pro day just fu*king wit ya booker, how your state n*ggas doing.
chris davis ran a 4.56 and 4.57 which hurt him
lorenzo ran a 4.44
our defensive players are running today

02-26-2007, 03:46 PM         #275
twherry19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cage said
bullsh*t, he said his groin is botherin him & he will work out @ usc's pro day....
whats bullsh*t is a n*gga getting an groin injury on the eve of the draft. up until then the n*gga was fine. we all knew teddy ginn wasn't going to run because his injury, but this is n*gga is faking a phantom injury. slow a.ss n*gga. calvin johnson pulled a deion and blazed the fu*king track, he wasn't going to do sh*t, but everyone kept on asking him to. he said he didn't want to do anything because there would be less scouts at his pro day, where they could also get a look at more of his teammates. the 40 he ran was just a teaser. that is a n*gga who is ready for the L.

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  42
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  31
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  18
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
185 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+67online now  11
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+21online now  6
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peeleís upcoming film ďUSĒ; trailer drops on C..
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+194online now  6
Video inside Kanye let's it be known.
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  6
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy