I think we can all agree that Jadakiss is the most overated rapper in history!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-20-2007, 06:10 AM         #21
Blahze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SumSkunkysh*t said:
this thread should be deleted and u should go drink some bleach
real talk
 02-20-2007, 06:26 AM         #22
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:
@ 50 ending jadakiss career

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 02-20-2007, 06:27 AM         #23
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"most n*ggas will look at they royalties and faint, moneys always going to be here but the loyalty aint"

jada mayb won on a lyrical point a vieuw.. but nowadayz that aint how things work.... its about power + money
Rap will never be about money & power... Remember that. Rap will always be about skills. Money & power cant get you to go out and buy a CD, LYRICS DO THAT, Money & power cant get you a buzz, LYRICS DO THAT.

Only dumb a.ss n*ggas really think rap is about how much money your favorite rapper got.

And Jada has put in work doggy.

2 Lox Albums, 2 Solo Albums, 4 Ruff Ryder albums <<< -- All those records are either platinum or gold. That gives him some hardwood for the wall.

Now skill wise Jada is top 10.

What the fu*k is wrong wit you n*ggas do you not listen to Jada's bars?

"I'm coming the forth quarter, so ima leave you the summer to thread water, found em in the tub wit nothing but red water, way they wrote it down on the paper it said slaughter"

"Whoever got the most ratchets is in power, I rather get sent packages then sent flowers, I dont understand how the game allowed it, n*ggaz that will pop and tell is a dangerous coward, fu*k it if we gotta go to war than get shells, if anybody happen to get caught take 12, most n*ggas will look at they royalties and faint, moneys always going to be here but the loyalty aint"

The truth about Jada is that the n*gga is so nice, that he in the 12 years hes been in the game he never came off weak... And thats not 1 wack verse, not 1 wack bar, nothing wack, So when your that good and that consistent. people always try to bring you down
 02-20-2007, 06:28 AM         #24
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
na, i wouldnt think hes overrated at all.
hes decent, and not really hyped up. so he fits his ego.
 02-20-2007, 06:28 AM         #25
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by SumSkunkysh*t View Post
this thread should be deleted and u should go drink some bleach
True story
 02-20-2007, 06:31 AM         #26
Blahze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
"most n*ggas will look at they royalties and faint, moneys always going to be here but the loyalty aint"

Rap will never be about money & power... Remember that. Rap will always be about skills. Money & power cant get you to go out and buy a CD, LYRICS DO THAT, Money & power cant get you a buzz, LYRICS DO THAT.

Only dumb a.ss n*ggas really think rap is about how much money your favorite rapper got.

And Jada has put in work doggy.

2 Lox Albums, 2 Solo Albums, 4 Ruff Ryder albums <<< -- All those records are either platinum or gold. That gives him some hardwood for the wall.

Now skill wise Jada is top 10.

What the fu*k is wrong wit you n*ggas do you not listen to Jada's bars?

"I'm coming the forth quarter, so ima leave you the summer to thread water, found em in the tub wit nothing but red water, way they wrote it down on the paper it said slaughter"

"Whoever got the most ratchets is in power, I rather get sent packages then sent flowers, I dont understand how the game allowed it, n*ggaz that will pop and tell is a dangerous coward, fu*k it if we gotta go to war than get shells, if anybody happen to get caught take 12, most n*ggas will look at they royalties and faint, moneys always going to be here but the loyalty aint"

The truth about Jada is that the n*gga is so nice, that he in the 12 years hes been in the game he never came off weak... And thats not 1 wack verse, not 1 wack bar, nothing wack, So when your that good and that consistent. people always try to bring you down

read this sh*t youngsters !!!
 02-20-2007, 06:42 AM         #27
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And if you truly dont understand how nice jada is?

Take it back to the Rocafella vs Dblock beef.
Notice how Jay-z was absent on the rocafella side, and he was still getting roasted, everybody a.ssociated with rocafella got it, from Dead aliyah(r.i.p) to damon dash.

and at the end of the war? what happened?

Beanie publicly goes on record to say "I have no problems wit jada, i love they sh*t, I JUST DID THIS TO SEE IF I WAS LYRICALLY ON THEY LEVEL"

Not only that, no disrespect to my n*ggas Sheek and Styles. But even biggie when he was alive he said that he really wanted to work wit Jada, because son was sick wit it. And thats biggie no.1 on everybody list.
 02-20-2007, 06:53 AM         #28
Black_Deuce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
And if you truly dont understand how nice jada is?

Take it back to the Rocafella vs Dblock beef.
Notice how Jay-z was absent on the rocafella side, and he was still getting roasted, everybody a.ssociated with rocafella got it, from Dead aliyah(r.i.p) to damon dash.

and at the end of the war? what happened?

Beanie publicly goes on record to say "I have no problems wit jada, i love they sh*t, I JUST DID THIS TO SEE IF I WAS LYRICALLY ON THEY LEVEL"

Not only that, no disrespect to my n*ggas Sheek and Styles. But even biggie when he was alive he said that he really wanted to work wit Jada, because son was sick wit it. And thats biggie no.1 on everybody list.

get em homie you the truth
 11 years ago '06        #29
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,519 | Props total: 17972 17972
[quote=a.o.
 11 years ago '05        #30
Tjerson 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,154 | Props total: 1 1
Yeah man I agree
 02-20-2007, 07:30 AM         #31
BWS1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
does anyone else agree that jadakiss is overated?
looooool for sure no, when jada is overrated wat are young joke, chingy, bow wow, scrappy and rest of them ? G
 02-20-2007, 08:16 AM         #32
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell no! 'Kiss is dead nice. Cheezy F. Baby is the most overrated. "I can tap that, i can tap that at the rat pack". LOL. He is trash.
 11 years ago '05        #33
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 TiPZ said:
just look at the facts....

Hes got 2 albums....they were decent but wak...too many wak songs on both albums....hes got a couple mixtape but nothin hes done has made me like him be real he aint sh*t....and his mixtape with green lantern is mostly old sh*t

after he dissed 50 where has he been? 50 ended that homos career hes probably workin 9 to 5's at KFC fryin chickens for J-Hood and Sheek Louch while they laugh at Styles for floppin in life....

does anyone else agree that jadakiss is overated?

YOU!!!! R the reason hip hop is what it is today 50 put a screeching holt to Jada’s career… Are we talking about the same person that who supposed to have ended Jarule’s career by saying he sings on all of his tracks. Sound like fifty stole someone’s style and ran with it.
 02-20-2007, 08:20 AM         #34
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
U GOT PAPOOSE IN UR AVY AND SINCE HE GOT 0 CD'S OUT HE'S OVERRATED...pAPOOSE SUCH A BITC HE WAITED TO CASSIDY GOTLOCKED UP TO DISS HIM......STR8 bi*ch MOVE
Nah bro...Pap is one of the most lyrical EVER. Listen to his sh*t, especially "What Makes You You." That is a perfect song. Beat, wordplay, EVERYTHING! How do u know he deliberately waited until Cas was locked to diss him. Pap told u that or are u a mind reader? Come on bro.
 11 years ago '04        #35
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
Hip Hop = Lyrics

Jada = Lyrics

plus...

I live like a warrior do
without screamin true story, n*ggaz know my story is true

and like some "lyricist" out there... jada dont say things just to rhyme (like pap).... and the lox in general actually live what they say (unlike 50)...

i mean come on now... i went to a styles/sheek show and those dudes WALKED OUT THE FRONT DOOR... NO SECURITY OR NOTHIN... most dudes are either too scared or they dont give a fu*k about the fans...

Last edited by minimeblunts; 02-20-2007 at 08:57 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #36
Thirdeye 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 4 4
jada can't be overrated...this n*gga is in the game for 12 years now and NEVER spit a wack verse.How could he be overrated?Jadakiss is you youngsters favorite rappers favorite rapper.Biggie is almost everybody favorite rapper and i remember him talkin bout he really wants to work with jada cause he one of the hottest.
 02-20-2007, 11:52 AM         #37
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with this thread

jadakiss is the the most overrated rapper of all time

how can you be top 5 dead or alive off one lp thats wack as fu*k and flopped?

he mite be good sometimes but hes still wak.. not even top 50

face it

dblock is the wakest group ever

all they do is drop new albums every 10 years and get ripped by 50

fag**t a.ss dflop n*ggas, they aint got no cash

Last edited by MURDAMAZE; 02-20-2007 at 11:56 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #38
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
How you the king of New York? You live in Connecticut
 11 years ago '06        #39
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,646 | Props total: 325 325
 ChickzNKickz said:
Kiss = Top 5 Dead Or Alive And thats Just off One LP

11 years ago '05        #40
abdullah 
space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 284 284
IMO I think he's one of the most underrated out there...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago