Feb 19 - Video Footage of The Game and Young Buck's Near Altercation in Vegas

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '06        #76
80's Baby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$292 | Props total: 733 733
Buck is the truth!!

02-21-2007, 05:33 AM         #77
TonyRich82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OaklandsFinest said
Damn I went to that party and I was VIP in that sh*t. And let me tell you that sh*t was crazy as fu*k. Buck was sitting on the railing and he was high as hell. The DJ told him to get off the raling or else they would shut the club down. Young Buck's boys got him off the railing and he fell backwards. Next thing you know Buck is running down the stairs ready to attack the dj. But he ended up shaking his hands. Buck was saying "don't get scared now" and "play my sh*t". Buck had like 15 dudes with him. Game had like 30 heads. Next thing you know they start playing games song and all hell broke loose. From where I was on the floor it look like massive chaos. The music turns off and Buck is wilding out because game comes down stairs. I don't know if they wanted to squash it or bang it out. But from the looks of it Young Buck wasn't hiding from behind nobody. I got out of Bucks way when the lights turned on because Buck was leading the way and it look like anybody who was in his way he was gonna knock the fu*k out. Jeezy was right behind buck when they were leaving the club. They all had on black t shirts. And in VIP all they served was some wack a.ss pretzels. And all I did was put on a red bracelet and got in vip. So for you guys that weren't there and saying Buck was hiding behind so and so. Or game would knock his a.ss out. Or buck would knock his a.ss out. Just shut up. That sh*t would have gotten real ugly and people could have gotten k!lled that night. That sh*t was as serious as it would have gotten. And the bay area was definitley running vegas that weekend. JUST ASK DIDDY...
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

And I'm from Kansas, AND I KNOW the Bay was running Vegas this past weekend! :D Even I was gettin' hyphy in that muhfu*ka, lmao.

12 years ago '05        #78
blockburna 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 4 4
I know we was out there thick as fu*k lol thas y im mad i aint go...bay sh*t

02-21-2007, 07:31 AM         #79
Jay-Tronik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tbis is why hip hop is dead. These n*gga gone k!ll each other off over some bullsh*t.

12 years ago '05        #80
Proofbreal 
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 615 615
if game was tryin to defuse that sh*t he actin mature

12 years ago '05        #81
Jiggaflex 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 6 6
Seven is a nice producer, hes producing for tech n9ne, twiztid, and a bunch of others in the independent scene.

hes also the guy that does the theme music for The Boondocks

02-21-2007, 06:11 PM         #82
krs25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T. Shakur said
u can hear young buck bi*ch a.ss sayin, u startin sh*t, my n*gga game was gonna check them n*ggas, check it, he could have let his boys go first down, but look at the clip, the game is he first 1 downstairs, but g unit secret service police officers/guards stop him and game goes outside

g unit= pus*y
It don't matter who was holdin game back, a real G woulda set it off anyway. Outside inside it don't matter.

12 years ago '05        #83
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
space
$18,459 | Props total: 3341 3341
look at this n*gga young buck in that pic..he look beyond fu*ked up

12 years ago '06        #84
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,402 | Props total: 651 651
thank god,finally someone who knows what they are talking about...props to you bro,i agree totally
glad somebody agrees. i got alot of hate from the stupid youngsters on here and the G-Unit d*ck riders. dont get me wrong i like g-unit I just don't approve of the way young buck carries himself and the way he acts in public. He is a musician not a k!ller. Got mad hate from people saying "they dont even understand what im saying" they must be too young or too ghetto to realize that the way youngbuck is acting was childish and immature and a person of his financial status and age should act accordingly. when you are at a venue you respresent your record company even if you aren't there for a show and maybe g-unit doesn't have a problem with him acting a fool but alot of major labels would. sure some of these backyard drug dealer labels wouldn't give a fu*k cuz they are ignorant a.sses themselves. but in the real world only a**hole and teenagers act that way. Game said he could diffuse the situation which was the mature, responsible, and right thing to do. Give respect to game for showing maturity and restraint under the circumstances.

Last edited by LakerFan; 02-22-2007 at 12:15 PM..

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  40
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+267online now  33
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
223 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  25
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
137 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
75 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  12
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  11
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
21 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+68online now  10
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
97 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
32 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy