Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #81
Jiggaflex 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 6 6
Seven is a nice producer, hes producing for tech n9ne, twiztid, and a bunch of others in the independent scene.

hes also the guy that does the theme music for The Boondocks
 02-21-2007, 06:11 PM         #82
krs25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T. Shakur said:
u can hear young buck bi*ch a.ss sayin, u startin sh*t, my n*gga game was gonna check them n*ggas, check it, he could have let his boys go first down, but look at the clip, the game is he first 1 downstairs, but g unit secret service police officers/guards stop him and game goes outside

g unit= pus*y
It don't matter who was holdin game back, a real G woulda set it off anyway. Outside inside it don't matter.
 11 years ago '05        #83
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 2346 2346
look at this n*gga young buck in that pic..he look beyond fu*ked up
 11 years ago '06        #84
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
thank god,finally someone who knows what they are talking about...props to you bro,i agree totally
glad somebody agrees. i got alot of hate from the stupid youngsters on here and the G-Unit d*ck riders. dont get me wrong i like g-unit I just don't approve of the way young buck carries himself and the way he acts in public. He is a musician not a k!ller. Got mad hate from people saying "they dont even understand what im saying" they must be too young or too ghetto to realize that the way youngbuck is acting was childish and immature and a person of his financial status and age should act accordingly. when you are at a venue you respresent your record company even if you aren't there for a show and maybe g-unit doesn't have a problem with him acting a fool but alot of major labels would. sure some of these backyard drug dealer labels wouldn't give a fu*k cuz they are ignorant a.sses themselves. but in the real world only a**hole and teenagers act that way. Game said he could diffuse the situation which was the mature, responsible, and right thing to do. Give respect to game for showing maturity and restraint under the circumstances.

Last edited by LakerFan; 02-22-2007 at 12:15 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy