Tampa Bay Bucs thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #121
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
My Analysis So Far
LB isn't the weakest spot, but its not that great either. Ruud is not a solid Middle LB what so ever and really hasn't proved it to us either. Neece is not his father and has yet to wow us. He's a decent backup, but nothing outstanding either. Derrick Brooks is Derricks Brooks. The man is a god at LB, but he is 34 and everyone could see last year that he has definitely lost a step or two. He did look great in pass coverage still. Cato June is a solid tackler, but he can't stop the run worth a sh*t. He's young, fast and only getting better. Hopefully Brooks can help him. The biggest loss was Shelton Quarles and Antoine Cash. Quarles was a great leader and still was a beast. And Antoine Cash was great on special teams and an up and comer at LB.

Kevin Carter to me is not an improvement over Rice. He's just as old as Simeon Rice. He had a couple good years and has done sh*t since. I think Spires is better than him. He can get sacks and that is about it. He can't drop back into coverage. He can't stop the run and he can barely tackle and he barely strips the ball or causes fumbles. We need a well rounded DE not a one dimensional. Carter, nor Spires are either. Gaines Adams is a rookie and so far has looked ineffective and has not been able to get past veteran guards. He doesn't have a move yet and desperately needs one. Chris Hovan is so wishy washy. He was a disappointment in Minnesota, where coming out of BC he was supposed to be amazing and he has had one good year here. Last year he looked tired and let too many big run plays happen. Thus why are rushing defense was 17th in the league. Hayes is basically a rookie and Wyms has yet to show up.

Our DB's and safeties are a worry. I like Brian Kelly, but he's injury prone. Ronde is always great, but he has definitely lost a step or two. They need to use Philip Buchanon more. He has looked great when he's got the chance to play. If Phillips can learn how to tackle, he would be decent. Will Allen has never been that great, but our rookie Piscitelli has looked pretty good. Tanard Jackson looked very impressive on Saturday. Even though it was 3rd stringers, his play looked outstanding. He was all over the field.

Our OL has 1 rookie, 2 2nd year guys and 2 ok older guys. Luke Petigout has already proved how hard he wants to work here. He was hurt the last 2 years. And now he is barely on the field as is. Its showing that he is injury prone and not willing to work on it. Thus why NY didn't resign him. Anyone is a step over Davis, but Sears is a rookie. He could be good. He is powerful enough, but needs work on his footwork. Wade is not an established center what so ever. We are really fu*ked at Center. I however like Trueblood and Joseph and think they will only improve this year.

Our running game is in trouble. Cadillac has looked like sh*t so far this pre season. Not to mention we lost our lead blocker in Alstott. Ernest "Mr. August" Graham has looked amazing as usual, but Gruden never puts this guy in. I just don't get it. Darby also has looked good, but hes a 4th Stringer and young. As for Pittman; They're probably going to rotate him and BJ Askew at Fullback. They need to get the running game clicking. I don't see why we can't have 2 feature backs. I think Graham deserves the chance.

I'm pretty happy with our receiving core. We've got great depth. And three 1,000 yard receivers. This is Clayton's make or break year. I want him to have a great year. He is a good WR. Ike Hillard will be our 3rd down receiver and Stovall will be our future #1.

Our TE's also look decent. Alex Smith is the future. He needs the ball more. Becht is fu*king worthless. He misses blocks and drops too many balls. Stevens is better then Becht in my opion. Gruden needs to give the ball to Smith more, bottom line.

Look how Garcia did when he had a sh*tty line in Cleveland & Detroit. Thats why I'm worried, not to mention he's 37. Garcia is great at the west coast offense, but what he is not great at is not getting sacked when our line collapses. Although he did look good Saturday scrambling in the pocket when our line kept collapsing. He could have been good in Detroit or Cleveland if he had a line, but he didn't. Just like he doesn't right now. A 37 year old is not the future of our offense. Gruden and Allen are both trying to save their a.sses this year. I think we need to cut our losses with Chris Simms, he will probably never be the same QB. And if he is, was he ever that impressive? McCown his looked great in preseason, but lets see how he plays during a real game before everyone gets excited.

Now the reasons I hate Gruden and Allen
The List of Players Gruden & Allen have let go
Warren Sapp
Ian Gold
Thomas Jones
John Lynch
Keyshawn Johnson
Dewayne White
Joe Jurevicius
Keenan McCardell
Dexter Jackson

If anyone honestly thinks John Gruden is a good coach and makes good coaching decisions, then they are obviously watching a different team. Dewayne White is going to be a stud just watch. Allen is a great GM. Lets pay Charlie Garner and not pay Thomas Jones. Good call. How many 1000 yard seasons has he had since? Or no lets pay a wife beating RB who fumbles at the most important times in games. But its ok because he can catch out of the backfield, but yet has no idea what a cut is. Granted his fumblitis has gotten better, but the one time he will fumble, it will lose the game for us. Gruden's play calling alone has lost us games, numerous times. I hope to god he is gone after this year. I want to win this year, but I want Gruden gone. So I'm a torn fan.

Last edited by Santoro; 08-22-2007 at 09:30 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #122
booker20  OP
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
whats goin on wit trotter? cant find any updates
 10 years ago '05        #123
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
He went to Tampa and Denver, the only 2 teams that asked to see him. Neither made an offer. His knee must be really fu*ked.
 10 years ago '06        #125
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
^Ouch..

Brooks..Trotter...June...

Best linebacking core in the NFC..
 10 years ago '04        #126
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 m!ck3y said:
Best linebacking core in the NFC..
Packer's LBs are so much better then the Bucs...

Trotter has nothing left in his tank.
He was only brought in to back up Ruud if he goes out...he serves no other purpose.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 09-04-2007 at 12:02 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #127
holdndownfla 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 5 5
<--------- just got my season tix. Section 139 row V. Chea!!!
 10 years ago '06        #128
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
 holdndownfla said:
<--------- just got my season tix. Section 139 row V. Chea!!!
damn how much that cost you?

and you looking to sell tix for annny of the games get at me
 10 years ago '06        #129
holdndownfla 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 5 5
 m!ck3y said:
damn how much that cost you?

and you looking to sell tix for annny of the games get at me
sh*t i got a deal from a friends friend. Hes got medical issues and cant go this year so i ended up getting them from him for 500. Only 1 seat but i know a lot of people who have season tix so its all good.
 09-10-2007, 09:07 PM         #130
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dammit dammit dammit
 10 years ago '07        #131
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
What's the word on Caddy? Man I expect a tough game Sunday
 09-10-2007, 09:12 PM         #132
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes listed as questionable....
 10 years ago '04        #133
knotmydayever 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 425 425
CADDY needs to be taken to the scrap heap...they should have traded up for Ronnie Brown or Drafted peterson this year. Gaines Adams looked like a rag doll against Walter Jones....
 10 years ago '04        #134
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
hopefully the bucs get it 2gether damn
 10 years ago '05        #135
booker20  OP
space
space
besides petigout and wade our line is 1st and 2nd year guys... Jovan Haye is starting to beast and Gaines will come along... surprise surpise we're secretly building a young core... it all starts on the line... we need to get Cato under a long term deal not that one year sh*t we gave him..
 10 years ago '04        #136
knotmydayever 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 425 425
Cato June is long term...
 10 years ago '05        #137
booker20  OP
space
space
 knotmydayever said:
Cato June is long term...
naw they gave him a 1-year contract...
 09-23-2007, 07:44 AM         #138
SleepyThug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bucs got this all day...we are gonna wreck em.
 10 years ago '06        #139
debosmokey 
space
space
space
$53 | Props total: 0 0
2-1 playoffs here we come
 10 years ago '07        #140
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
^yeah good start but that's a little early. I'm not doubting yall but just saying. Damn Bucs surprised me today. I'm not sure if it's official though because Rams have looked like crap. Gotta admit that D looks right though
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy