Tampa Bay Bucs thread

most viewed right now
 160
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Damn!! Is all I can say
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Instead we use f*g**t a.ss Anthony Becht. Who couldn't catch a crucial pass if his life depended on it. Now Stevens, I don't like him. Because he is a moron. But with him and Alex Smith on both sides, that is a problem. If we actually use are tight ends this year.


Last edited by Santoro; 04-30-2007 at 03:03 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #82
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
Bucs sign QB Zac Taylor




I really liked what I seen from him this year
 11 years ago '05        #83
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
UnDrafted Free Agents We Signed

QB Zac Taylor - Nebraska
LB Sam Olajubutu - Arkansas
TE Matt Herian - Nebraska
DT Justin Frick - North Dakota
 11 years ago '05        #84
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
smh @ us releasing Juran Bolden.........
 04-30-2007, 05:32 PM         #85
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
smh @ us releasing Juran Bolden.........


in all honesty...i diddnt like him...they blown past his a.ss all day last year




we still got phillup, ronde, & brian....i think the secondary should be ok as long as our pass rush is effective












and santoro - ur absolutely right bout alex smith....i knew the kid had potential....he never gets the damn ball...if he kan get more catches he kould be up there wit sum of the big name tight ends.....gruden just dont use his a.ss

and ur right...the line should be good...hopefully if none of em are injured.....or else garcia might be missing a spleen too....




clayton better step it up this season....thats all ima say
 05-01-2007, 11:27 AM         #86
charmmr813 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate gruden, bruce allen, and anybody that had anything to do with those draft picks....we need another damn wide receiver!!!!!!!!! im sick of this sh*t! i've been a bucs fan since sam wyche and eric rhett and im tired of this sh*t!!!!!!!!!! if we go 4-12 again this year, i swear i will put jon gruden in the Sharpshooter and break his hips! lol, we did nothing major to help the team with the draft. we got like 18 offensive linemen, we dont cut Juran Bolden, a hometown product, (he went to hillsborough high), and allen and gruden have no sense of good talent. everybody they draft gets cut or does nothing for us. EVERYBODY....will allen is like the only dude, besides Cadillac, CLayton that plays that they drafted. and will allen stay gettin burnt and clayton always hurt.....i pray for my Bucs. i actually cried several times watching them this year, it was pitiful lol
 11 years ago '05        #87
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
Bucs Trade for DT Sims

May 01, 2007 -

Apparently, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers enjoyed the 2007 NFL Draft so much that they’ve already taken a head start on one of their future drafts. They’ve even continued with the big theme of this past weekend: Defense.

On Tuesday, the Bucs announced the acquisition of former Kansas City Chiefs defensive tackle Ryan Sims, a first-round pick in the 2002 draft. Tampa Bay sent an undisclosed future draft pick to the Chiefs in order to acquire the powerful and versatile lineman and add yet another potential piece to a totally revamped pass rush.

Three days after using the fourth overall pick in this year’s draft to obtain explosive pass-rusher Gaines Adams, the Bucs acquired the player taken sixth overall in the 2002 draft. Adams was the first defensive lineman (and defensive player overall) selected in 2007; Sims was the second defensive lineman drafted in ’02, after Carolina took end Julius Peppers second overall. Kansas City actually traded up two spots in the draft to acquire the pick to get the North Carolina star.

The 6-5, 314-pound Sims is strong enough to anchor the line at either tackle position, and he is adept at shedding blocks to get to the ballcarrier. As a pass-rusher, he anticipates the snap well and can collapse the pocket with a variety of power moves, showing burst to the ballcarrier once in the open.

Sims’ NFL career got off to a slow start when he dislocated an elbow six games into his rookie season, landing on injured reserve after starting two contests and making 14 tackles. He returned from that injury to earn a starting spot at nose tackle in 2003 and turn in his finest pro season. Sims started all 16 games in his sophomore campaign and posted career highs in tackles (83) and sacks (3), while also recording an interception, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery and seven quarterback pressures.



In 2004, Sims played left defensive tackle on the Chiefs’ line and contributed 30 tackles and two sacks in 13 starts. He was a significant force in Kansas City’s pass-rush, as he was credited with a career-best 16 quarterback pressures.

The Chiefs believed Sims was primed for a breakout season in 2005 after he performed superbly in training camp. However, a foot sprain cost him all but six games of that campaign, and he finished with 11 tackles in five starts. Last year, Sims filled a reserve DT role and pitched in with 11 more stops.

At North Carolina, Sims teamed with Peppers to create one of the nation’s most dominant defensive lines. A first-team All-ACC and second-team All-America choice as a senior, Sims racked up 51 tackles and five sacks that season. He hails from Spartanburg, South Carolina.

 11 years ago '05        #88
booker20  OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 charmmr813 said:
i hate gruden, bruce allen, and anybody that had anything to do with those draft picks....we need another damn wide receiver!!!!!!!!! im sick of this sh*t! i've been a bucs fan since sam wyche and eric rhett and im tired of this sh*t!!!!!!!!!! if we go 4-12 again this year, i swear i will put jon gruden in the Sharpshooter and break his hips! lol, we did nothing major to help the team with the draft. we got like 18 offensive linemen, we dont cut Juran Bolden, a hometown product, (he went to hillsborough high), and allen and gruden have no sense of good talent. everybody they draft gets cut or does nothing for us. EVERYBODY....will allen is like the only dude, besides Cadillac, CLayton that plays that they drafted. and will allen stay gettin burnt and clayton always hurt.....i pray for my Bucs. i actually cried several times watching them this year, it was pitiful lol
Bolden had to go he was a bum... Phillip was a 1st round pick and bring back that game he showed in oakland... he also help our return game... Bolden has been a bum since he hit the league i never liked him... our biggest secondary mistake was moving Dwight Smith to safety a few years ago and lettin him go later... but the team looks ok this year i dont like that we took a lineman in the early 2nd round when Rice and Jarrett were on the board, but oh well... maybe Simms will learn the damn offense or we'll be drafting Brohm or Brennan next year. cause Garcia's only got a year or 2 left....
 05-04-2007, 10:55 AM         #89
charmmr813 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tony snow said:
Tampa is a diamond in the rought like now, but the good drafting they have done over the past 3 years is gonna show as soon as they find a quarterbaxk that can run the john gruden offense, and they also need to rejuvenate their defense. kiffin is the best defensive coordinator in the league and a defensive genius. this team has so much potential it pisses me off that they are doing so bad
you must be on crack to think that Tampa has done a good job drafting....i am a born and raised tampa fan and im so disappointed that you even made that comment...we will NEVER have a winning season if Jon Gruden is our coach....he makes our defense look bad with that wack offense. always drafting o-linemen with 1st round picks, letting our franchise players leave for other teams, and signing old a.ss garbage players. he won the super bowl with tony dungy's team. you see what he's accomplished since then
 05-04-2007, 11:05 AM         #90
charmmr813 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
Bolden had to go he was a bum... Phillip was a 1st round pick and bring back that game he showed in oakland... he also help our return game... Bolden has been a bum since he hit the league i never liked him... our biggest secondary mistake was moving Dwight Smith to safety a few years ago and lettin him go later... but the team looks ok this year i dont like that we took a lineman in the early 2nd round when Rice and Jarrett were on the board, but oh well... maybe Simms will learn the damn offense or we'll be drafting Brohm or Brennan next year. cause Garcia's only got a year or 2 left....
juran isnt a bum...he is a good nickel back....you act like our secondary is the sh*t or something, there's a reason philip buchanon has played on three teams in 4 years. garbage. i saw his a.ss in university mall over christmas break, im bigger than that dude, height and weight... all our safeties cant tackle!!! remember the second atlanta game last year...juston griffith just straight trucked dexter jackson or was it will allen...either way, we should've drafted a damn wide receiver....steve smith, dwayne jarrett, sidney rice, dallas baker, chris davis, and other notable WR's were still available in 2nd, 3rd round. Simms is pure trash, has nothing to do with him learning the playbook...Bucs will go 6-10 and gruden will finally get fired
 11 years ago '05        #91
booker20  OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 charmmr813 said:
juran isnt a bum...he is a good nickel back....you act like our secondary is the sh*t or something, there's a reason philip buchanon has played on three teams in 4 years. garbage. i saw his a.ss in university mall over christmas break, im bigger than that dude, height and weight... all our safeties cant tackle!!! remember the second atlanta game last year...juston griffith just straight trucked dexter jackson or was it will allen...either way, we should've drafted a damn wide receiver....steve smith, dwayne jarrett, sidney rice, dallas baker, chris davis, and other notable WR's were still available in 2nd, 3rd round. Simms is pure trash, has nothing to do with him learning the playbook...Bucs will go 6-10 and gruden will finally get fired
i said we should took rice or jarrett i dont kno if baker or C.C. davis will ever be impact in the league but Rice woulda been a nice addition... Phillip can play watch he'll show up alot better than bolden... cant cover sh*t not even in a cover 2 defense thats jus horrible... i kno he might be your hometown homeboy but he not good for the cap he was taking up... time for our defense to get young i like that we took gaines since we couldnt get C.J. and quincy Black was a good pick up but i think we def shoulda took a shot at sidney rice to help out clayton and galloway...
 11 years ago '05        #92
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Juran fu*ked up more than he did good for us. Bottom line, he couldn't fu*king tackle. I'm not sad to see him go. As for the Buchanon statement that was made. The dude who made it is a fu*king idiot. A. He played for 2 of the worst teams in the NFL who at the time had 2 horrible defenses. B. He came out of Miami as one of the top 10 CB to come out of college. He was a shutdown corner back C. In the 7 games that Gruden actually let him stay in for more than one down or one kick return he had 24 Tackles 2 Int 6 PD. And he never even started any of those games, except for maybe the last game. If Gruden would use him as our Punt returned on a regular basis that would be a good look. I expect Buchanon if they start him to have his best season yet. sh*t he's only 26 and with Ronde's & Kelly's help he is only going to get better.
 11 years ago '05        #93
booker20  OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Santoro said:
Juran fu*ked up more than he did good for us. Bottom line, he couldn't fu*king tackle. I'm not sad to see him go. As for the Buchanon statement that was made. The dude who made it is a fu*king idiot. A. He played for 2 of the worst teams in the NFL who at the time had 2 horrible defenses. B. He came out of Miami as one of the top 10 CB to come out of college. He was a shutdown corner back C. In the 7 games that Gruden actually let him stay in for more than one down or one kick return he had 24 Tackles 2 Int 6 PD. And he never even started any of those games, except for maybe the last game. If Gruden would use him as our Punt returned on a regular basis that would be a good look. I expect Buchanon if they start him to have his best season yet. sh*t he's only 26 and with Ronde's & Kelly's help he is only going to get better.
always kno what u talkin bout man props... PB will be good if he get the pt....
[CODE]You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Santoro again.[/CODE] next time
 05-04-2007, 06:50 PM         #94
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Juran fu*ked up more than he did good for us. Bottom line, he couldn't fu*king tackle. I'm not sad to see him go. As for the Buchanon statement that was made. The dude who made it is a fu*king idiot. A. He played for 2 of the worst teams in the NFL who at the time had 2 horrible defenses. B. He came out of Miami as one of the top 10 CB to come out of college. He was a shutdown corner back C. In the 7 games that Gruden actually let him stay in for more than one down or one kick return he had 24 Tackles 2 Int 6 PD. And he never even started any of those games, except for maybe the last game. If Gruden would use him as our Punt returned on a regular basis that would be a good look. I expect Buchanon if they start him to have his best season yet. sh*t he's only 26 and with Ronde's & Kelly's help he is only going to get better.




hes right....as usual.....






our defense is strait.......trust....
 05-07-2007, 09:44 AM         #95
charmmr813 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Juran fu*ked up more than he did good for us. Bottom line, he couldn't fu*king tackle. I'm not sad to see him go. As for the Buchanon statement that was made. The dude who made it is a fu*king idiot. A. He played for 2 of the worst teams in the NFL who at the time had 2 horrible defenses. B. He came out of Miami as one of the top 10 CB to come out of college. He was a shutdown corner back C. In the 7 games that Gruden actually let him stay in for more than one down or one kick return he had 24 Tackles 2 Int 6 PD. And he never even started any of those games, except for maybe the last game. If Gruden would use him as our Punt returned on a regular basis that would be a good look. I expect Buchanon if they start him to have his best season yet. sh*t he's only 26 and with Ronde's & Kelly's help he is only going to get better.
playing on a garbage team doesnt mean you have to play like garbage! he's an individual....your team should have nothing to do with how you play....and i mean cover 2 isnt that hard to play, we all know that....we will see what PB brings this year....i would think REAL buc fans would like to see SOME loyalty to players, especially after losing Sapp, Dunn, Lynch, Thomas Jones, Keyshawn Johnson, Dewayne White, Keenan McCardell, Brad Johnson and other players....does anybody agree that Gruden should be fired?
 11 years ago '05        #96
booker20  OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 charmmr813 said:
playing on a garbage team doesnt mean you have to play like garbage! he's an individual....your team should have nothing to do with how you play....and i mean cover 2 isnt that hard to play, we all know that....we will see what PB brings this year....i would think REAL buc fans would like to see SOME loyalty to players, especially after losing Sapp, Dunn, Lynch, Thomas Jones, Keyshawn Johnson, Dewayne White, Keenan McCardell, Brad Johnson and other players....does anybody agree that Gruden should be fired?
no i dont agree he should be fired... we traded draft picks for a coach even tho dungy could have got it done... let him ride it out on the other hand bruce Allen get him the fu*k outta there
 11 years ago '06        #97
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
 charmmr813 said:
playing on a garbage team doesnt mean you have to play like garbage! he's an individual....your team should have nothing to do with how you play....and i mean cover 2 isnt that hard to play, we all know that....we will see what PB brings this year....i would think REAL buc fans would like to see SOME loyalty to players, especially after losing Sapp, Dunn, Lynch, Thomas Jones, Keyshawn Johnson, Dewayne White, Keenan McCardell, Brad Johnson and other players....does anybody agree that Gruden should be fired?


Getting Gruden was like signing a deal with the devil..we lost all those pics,money, and players that went on to have an effect on other teams. That Ring was Dungeys and he would have won it the year after either way...but yea If they bucs season starts out in anyway shape or form to what it did last year i think they should let Gruden go..
 11 years ago '05        #98
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 charmmr813 said:
playing on a garbage team doesnt mean you have to play like garbage! he's an individual....your team should have nothing to do with how you play....and i mean cover 2 isnt that hard to play, we all know that....we will see what PB brings this year....i would think REAL buc fans would like to see SOME loyalty to players, especially after losing Sapp, Dunn, Lynch, Thomas Jones, Keyshawn Johnson, Dewayne White, Keenan McCardell, Brad Johnson and other players....does anybody agree that Gruden should be fired?
You're talking to the wrong Buc's fan man. I was so pissed when they got rid of Dunn, Lynch, Jones, White & Gold. The rest needed to go. McCardell hasn't been the same since he left Tampa, Sapp is a piece of sh*t and is benefiting from an awesome young defense, Brad Johnson was just getting too old and asking for too much, & Keyshawn had to many fu*king problems and was getting older, even though he was a hell of a player for us. One of the best to go over the middle. As for your statement about garbage defenses. How can you play good if your secondary is getting blown up and you have to try and cover someone elses man while covering yours?
 11 years ago '05        #99
booker20  OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Santoro said:
You're talking to the wrong Buc's fan man. I was so pissed when they got rid of Dunn, Lynch, Jones, White & Gold. The rest needed to go. McCardell hasn't been the same since he left Tampa, Sapp is a piece of sh*t and is benefiting from an awesome young defense, Brad Johnson was just getting too old and asking for too much, & Keyshawn had to many fu*king problems and was getting older, even though he was a hell of a player for us. One of the best to go over the middle. As for your statement about garbage defenses. How can you play good if your secondary is getting blown up and you have to try and cover someone elses man while covering yours?
we dont have to defend PB... jus let everybody see what Kiffin can do wit him....
 11 years ago '04        #100
greenshadi 
space
avatar space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
Good debates. I think that this is a make or break year for Gruden. Even though they have Brooks, they lost a lot of leadership in that locker room. People always underestimate how valuable leadership is for team. Overall, I think we are going to surprise some folks this year.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
108 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy