Tampa Bay Bucs thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
38 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '07        #61
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
^^ I hear that.................I would love to grab Michael Bush or Aaron Rouse now
yea that would be nice, but knowin them that wont happen
but i hope it do
steve smith is still onthe board
 04-28-2007, 06:56 PM         #62
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
impact positions require dept and high draftpicks at times...dont over look aaron sears hes a beast and a road grader'

its funny how ppl spaz out over the o-line pick when u guys need help there so relax

if you dont have a good line its going to be hard to run and hard to pass protect'

if you dont have a good d-line its going to be hard to stop the run and passrush

"point of attack positions" are being addressed this is what you guys need'

oh dont get me wrong.......i kno the offensive line has been the one position that we BEEN trying to improve...every dam year....and every fu*kin year we draft 2 or 3 guards .....a year or so later they aint even on the damn roster no more

im not doubting big boys game....im just saying that that would of been a huge pick for us if we got jerrett...hes a playmaker...sumthing that we dont have.

defenses know we have a bad line...they also kno our qb's boil under pressure....

thats why almost every damn game last year they stacked damn near 9 men in the box to stop the run and put more pressure on whoever our QB was that week ...

lets face it...joey has 1-2 good years left in him...but hes our only guy on offense...clayton hasnt produced since his rookie year...stovall played well when he had to playing time...but ur right...the offensive line diddnt do sh*t las year....when caddy keeps gettin stuffed and our defense kant contain....we kant rely on throwing the ball to joey every damn play....

if we had a big body like dwayne it would of helped us big on offense..

but hey...whats done is done.....our defense needs to stay healthy this fu*kin season. if gaines kan jump in and help wit the pass rush (sumthign that was missing last year)....and if rice kan comeback this year....it'll help us alot.

offensively...we'll see how this Oline pans out...

key word this year is staying healthy.....i think if we stay healthy....maybe we got a shot....thats if the if our age dosent slow us down (on d)
 11 years ago '07        #63
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
i'd try to grab johnny lee higgin's because its a realistic pick hes one of my fav wr's in the draft
 04-28-2007, 08:34 PM         #64
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the hell is Sabby Piscitelli
 11 years ago '05        #65
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,060 | Props total: 6959 6959
^^^ the only player I like that we drafted/the 2nd coming of John Lynch
 11 years ago '05        #66
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
oh yeah Quincy Black is a good pickup too
 04-29-2007, 12:45 AM         #67
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
^^^ the only player I like that we drafted/the 2nd coming of John Lynch
ahhhh

thanks for the info....never followed him

lmao @ troy smith still being available.......wheres that pic i got of gruden and troy at
 11 years ago '07        #68
gorilla_proof 
space
space
sabby isnt the second coming of john lynch trust me on that' im shocked because Sabby, Quincy & Cato all are WLB if you seen Sabby in coverage you wouldnt call him lynch' lynch played well in the passing game in college Sabby's stats are mis-leading the upside to him is he has the frame to bulk up and play LB but i wouldnt want him as a Safety at the next level is he had trouble turning his hips and running with ppl in college' if hes going to play in the box which mean your going to be playing alot of cover 3 then ok he "might" do fine there
 11 years ago '05        #69
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
^^ your crazy he hits just like John and is alot faster...you also say he doesn't cover well? haha watch this

Sabby highlights -

WATCH THAT AND TELL ME HE DOESN'T REMIND YOU OF JOHN LYNCH :wow: :wow:

Last edited by Junior G; 04-29-2007 at 09:00 AM..
 11 years ago '07        #70
gorilla_proof 
space
space
i wish i could play the clips of him getting beat by Byrd when Byrd was at USC' & most of his clips & big pics came off of bad throws by a QB' im not calling him a bad player i see him as a WLB not a Pro Safety because u have to be able to turn and run with Wr's TE's or backs'

like i said if hes in the box hes going to be good but that means Tampa will play alot of cover3 to give some deep over the top help 2 the corners.
i feel like your only reasons in calling him the next john lynch is that he's white other then that i just dont see it' Sean taylor is the black John Lynch Lynch is older now and has lost a step but trust me on this Sabby isnt John Lynch...you'll see
 11 years ago '05        #71
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
^^^ time will tell

on the other hand verrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy nice pick...........TJ is gonna be a problem

Last edited by Junior G; 04-29-2007 at 10:36 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #72
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
TJ highlights -
 11 years ago '05        #73
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
we had a great 2nd day
 11 years ago '07        #74
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
we got jermey stevens
 04-30-2007, 12:20 AM         #75
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stevens is joey porter's bi*ch.

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
Czar's breakdown: Despite all the talk about Jon Gruden's love affair with Calvin Johnson, the Bucs actually got most of the players that they wanted. They had tabbed Clemson pass rusher Gaines Adams a month ago as the player they wanted and we're only worried that Matt Millen would take him with the second overall choice. Adams fits defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin's scheme perfectly. Tennessee guard Arron Sears was ranked the second-best guard by most teams while Oregon State Sabby Piscitelli is a hard-hitting safety and the Bucs felt very fortunate to get him. They had to beat out five other teams to nab him. Quincy Black has a chance to be an impact guy at outside linebacker. Black may be a project this year, but he wouldn't have been available to them in the fourth round. Syracuse CB Tanard Jackson should help on special teams.

Grade: A-
 11 years ago '06        #76
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
I really hope that we try to beeefn up our secondary. Although we drafted some guys for those positions we still need someone to really step up if anything Bkelly needs to stay healthy this year..that is if we dont trade him...
 11 years ago '05        #77
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Jarrett would have been a great fu*king pick up for us. Our line is set. We will have a good line this year. Gruden and Allen are fu*king morons. And now Brian Kelly is unhappy because we tried to shop him. And fu*k Jeremy Stevens. We have a great TE in Smith. We just never fu*king use him.

Last edited by Santoro; 04-30-2007 at 12:08 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #78
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
 Santoro said:
Jarrett would have been a great fu*king pick up for us. Our line is set. We will have a good line this year. Gruden and Allen are fu*king morons. And now Brian Kelly is unhappy because we tried to shop him. And fu*k Jeremy Stevens. We have a great TE in Smith. We just never fu*king use him.
^^^^^agree they sum d*ckheads
they coulda got a playmaker on th eoffense side of the ball to give caddy sum runnin roon since everybody stackin 8 in the box bc they dont respect our passin game r our quaterbacks weve worked on our line big tiem i didnt feel we needed another linemen, i hope the pull this one through or gruden is outta there
 11 years ago '06        #79
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
win or loose i want a big change with our coaches and FO..

biggest idiots in the NFL next to milen in Detroit..
 11 years ago '05        #80
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
nice post Santoro....I think Alex Smith is top 3 in the NFL if he was used more than once a year....but I enjoy the headcase that Stevens is
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
250 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
155 comments
2 days ago