Tampa Bay Bucs thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
Sun. Sept. 9 at Seattle 4:15 p.m. FOX
Sun. Sept. 16 NEW ORLEANS 1:00 p.m. FOX
Sun. Sept. 23 ST. LOUIS 1:00 p.m. FOX
Sun. Sept. 30 at Carolina 4:05 p.m. FOX
Sun. Oct. 7 at Indianapolis 4:05 p.m. FOX
Sun. Oct. 14 TENNESSEE 1:00 p.m. CBS
Sun. Oct. 21 at Detroit 1:00 p.m. FOX
Sun. Oct. 28 JACKSONVILLE 4:05 p.m. CBS
Sun. Nov. 4 ARIZONA 1:00 p.m. FOX
Sun. Nov. 11 -- bye week --
Sun. Nov. 18 at Atlanta 1:00 p.m.^ FOX
Sun. Nov. 25 WASHINGTON 1:00 p.m.^ FOX
Sun. Dec. 2 at New Orleans 1:00 p.m.^ FOX
Sun. Dec. 9 at Houston 1:00 p.m.^ FOX
Sun. Dec. 16 ATLANTA 1:00 p.m.^ FOX
Sun. Dec. 23 at San Francisco* 8:15 p.m.^ NBC
Sun. Dec. 30 CAROLINA 1:00 p.m.^ FOX
 11 years ago '05        #22
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6969 6969
damn n*ggaz don't give me a memo about our new thread ahhh aight then

link to old one - (30+ PAGES)
 11 years ago '07        #23
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
 m!ck3y said:
Sun. Sept. 9 at Seattle 4:15 p.m. FOX
Sun. Sept. 16 NEW ORLEANS 1:00 p.m. FOX
Sun. Sept. 23 ST. LOUIS 1:00 p.m. FOX
Sun. Sept. 30 at Carolina 4:05 p.m. FOX
Sun. Oct. 7 at Indianapolis 4:05 p.m. FOX
Sun. Oct. 14 TENNESSEE 1:00 p.m. CBS
Sun. Oct. 21 at Detroit 1:00 p.m. FOX
Sun. Oct. 28 JACKSONVILLE 4:05 p.m. CBS
Sun. Nov. 4 ARIZONA 1:00 p.m. FOX
Sun. Nov. 11 -- bye week --
Sun. Nov. 18 at Atlanta 1:00 p.m.^ FOX
Sun. Nov. 25 WASHINGTON 1:00 p.m.^ FOX
Sun. Dec. 2 at New Orleans 1:00 p.m.^ FOX
Sun. Dec. 9 at Houston 1:00 p.m.^ FOX
Sun. Dec. 16 ATLANTA 1:00 p.m.^ FOX
Sun. Dec. 23 at San Francisco* 8:15 p.m.^ NBC
Sun. Dec. 30 CAROLINA 1:00 p.m.^ FOX
predictions
i say we hit the playoffs next year espicially if we get CJ in the draft, we would have galloway, boston is back(dont sleep on this former pro bowler), clayton, CJ, and williams in the back field with a reworked off. line, mike stot and bj askew to lead block and best of all, a quaterback that can play the system real good GARCIA!
I think we need to find a beter safty/safties. barber n a healthy kelly can and will be a good dou, we got bucannon back, then ole boy from sanfran who i think may be reborn under this system, backers are brooks n june, quarles is not recoverin good frm his injury so he is a ?. D-line is rice(unstopable if at 100%) n spires is a good run block, carter frm da fins should help out the rotation since tampa loves to do that, Loosin white hurt in my opinion he was a star on the rise, but we do need to start getttin younger on the defense for the future which is almost upon us,

i say we win 9 r 10 games which in the nfc is a great record.
conference

1-1 N.O
2-0 Fal
1-1 Pan

Last edited by T-BO 4 SHO; 04-12-2007 at 12:28 PM..
 11 years ago '07        #24
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
im sure the Buc's will be improved but let keep it "real"istic here' deep down i know you dont see them winning 10 games'

there are to many unknow varibles at stake for the franchise that "at this very moment are still shakey on OL, DL, QB & DB issues...i know you can point out the key players but we both know you win in this league with dept...look at the superbowl winner?
dept is the issue for the buc's right now because we all know its almost impossible to go 24weeks injury free in any sport
i cant wait to see how they do in the draft'

awwwwwready-
 11 years ago '06        #25
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 0 0
i come on dumb a.ss threads like this post some sh*t and leave who cares football season hasn't even started
 11 years ago '07        #26
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
 beanbryant24 said:
i come on dumb a.ss threads like this post some sh*t and leave who cares football season hasn't even started
^^^^^^^
only watches the games, a whole lot happens in the off season
dumb a.ss thread huh
 11 years ago '07        #27
gorilla_proof 
space
space
most ppl that don't know whats going down in the off-season be bandwagon groupies

i hate dudez that flip side like they flip wilson an ish
 04-20-2007, 06:47 PM         #28
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
im sure the Buc's will be improved but let keep it "real"istic here' deep down i know you dont see them winning 10 games'

there are to many unknow varibles at stake for the franchise that "at this very moment are still shakey on OL, DL, QB & DB issues...i know you can point out the key players but we both know you win in this league with dept...look at the superbowl winner?
dept is the issue for the buc's right now because we all know its almost impossible to go 24weeks injury free in any sport
i cant wait to see how they do in the draft'

awwwwwready-

2 seasons ago we were 11-5 (or sumthin like that...forgot) .....with simms 1st starting year, caddy running well...and the #1 ranked defense...

last year on paper i thought we looked better....but obviously we kno what happened...

injuries definately played a roll......

we KOULD win 10 games....IMO that really relies on a good running game and a tuff defense....2 things that we diddnt have last season..

if we got cj out the draft......its a wrap....all we need is the line to play decent...caddy to build off that....and our d to produce.....and we'll be fine..
 11 years ago '07        #29
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
does nebody kno wht the buccs are offerin to move up to the number two spot to get CJ
 11 years ago '07        #30
gorilla_proof 
space
space
it would have to be alot swap your first pick and throw in a second and a 3rd'
sounds like alot with a lot of good wr's in this yrs draft'
think about the breeds of wr in the nfl right now and think about there body type?????
short, stocky, and quick'

i said this before i really think CJ is going to struggle at first getting out of his breaks ive seen alot of film on him and he doesnt look that fast getting in and out of breaks' and even if he runs a 4.38 thats str8 line speed'

but a yr worth of work and a good coach really should help him out'...
 04-24-2007, 05:18 PM         #31
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tuesday, April 24

Two veteran linebackers were released today, each due partly to his health. The Denver Broncos officially released former Pro Bowl middle linebacker Al Wilson, who has not been cleared to play yet due to his neck injury. Wilson is expected to be examined in a few weeks to see if and when he can resume his football career. The Broncos designated Wilson a post-June 1 release, softening the salary-cap blow they will have to absorb for his release this season.

And also, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers released former Pro Bowl linebacker Shelton Quarles, who failed his physical. Quarles missed four games last season due to a knee injury, but he also suffered a multitude of concussions during recent seasons.
 11 years ago '04        #32
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Buccaneers | Williams would welcome Peterson
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:44:34 -0700

Stephen Holder, of the St. Petersburg Times, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Carnell Williams believes that he could benefit if the Buccaneers decide to select University of Oklahoma RB Adrian L. Peterson with their first-round pick in the 2007 NFL Draft.

Seems like Cadillac is missing Ronnie Brown. He may see Peterson as a similar role.
I said it while he was in college and i'll say it while he's in the NFL. I don't see Williams as an every down back. He shows signs of excitement here and there but his overall performance through the 4th quarter just starts to diminish.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 04-24-2007 at 06:25 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #33
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Buccaneers | Team interested in Briggs
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:27:22 -0700

David Haugh, of the Chicago Tribune, reports the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are interested in acquiring Chicago Bears LB Lance Briggs, according to NFL Network's Adam Schefter
 11 years ago '07        #34
gorilla_proof 
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Buccaneers | Team interested in Briggs
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:27:22 -0700

David Haugh, of the Chicago Tribune, reports the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are interested in acquiring Chicago Bears LB Lance Briggs, according to NFL Network's Adam Schefter
then why did they sign Cato June?...i repeat Cato june and Lance Briggs are not Sam LB's

i understand the need for dept but that just seems like a stretch to me'...i think all teams are intrested in briggs but at what costs?????
 04-27-2007, 09:03 AM         #35
charmmr813 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i will cry if we dont get Calvin Johnson! these nfl teams are trying to pimp us on our draft pick! playing trading games and sh*t....pissing me off. jeff garcia better start over Chris "please get hurt again" Simms. hopefully gruden will finally get fired, im tired of this dink and dunk offense. 3 yards and a cloud of dust b.s.
 11 years ago '07        #36
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
hey does anybody kno where u can watch the draft live on computer, ima be at work n i dont wanna c just updats i wanna watch it like watchin it on tv
 11 years ago '05        #37
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6969 6969
I wouldn't mind having AD either
 11 years ago '07        #38
gorilla_proof 
space
space
your best bet is espn.com or the nfl.com since they have the draft tracker there
 11 years ago '07        #39
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
 gorilla_proof said:
your best bet is espn.com or the nfl.com since they have the draft tracker there
yea thats wht i was gonna do, shyt sucks bein at works, id rather watch it on tv oh well least im gettin paid while i watch it on nfl.com
preciate it
 11 years ago '07        #40
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
need sum opinions on Gaines Adams wuz he picked to trade to the lions are was he picked to help out our defense to get younger n better
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy