Tampa Bay Bucs thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #201
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
UMMM A CORNER BACK, WAS THAT A NEED WEHAD TO ADRESS WITH THE FIRST PICK R COULD WE HAVE FOUND ONE IN THE SECOND R THIRD.

Sumbody please mk sense of this, n SEVEN on our TEN picks last YEAR went towards dfense, we need sum offensive skill players
 10 years ago '08        #202
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,658 | Props total: 2196 2196
Shoulda got Jenkins instead but I ain`t mad........
 10 years ago '04        #203
greenshadi 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
I disagree with the pick. Why did he pass on Jenkins? They must know some inside info that we dont know. Plus this dude got a weed problem and he was on a highlight getting burnt by Jordy Nelson (1st play)

I'm a Bucs fan so dont get it twisted so I'm hoping he can learn from Ronde

Last edited by greenshadi; 04-27-2008 at 07:00 AM..
 10 years ago '08        #204
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
I`m pretty happy, my only beef is Talib instead of Jenkins...
 10 years ago '05        #205
booker20  OP
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 T-BO 4 SHO said:
UMMM A CORNER BACK, WAS THAT A NEED WEHAD TO ADRESS WITH THE FIRST PICK R COULD WE HAVE FOUND ONE IN THE SECOND R THIRD.

Sumbody please mk sense of this, n SEVEN on our TEN picks last YEAR went towards dfense, we need sum offensive skill players
obiviously u dont watch college football none of the skill players on offense were solid 1st rounders.... CBs were a need and we got a good one.... hes the best tackling CB to come out this year and thats what we need in the Tampa... he also has great ball skills.... he had character issues or he was easily a top ten pick... my only beef is we didnt grab ray rice in the 2nd round.... there is still 3 or 4 receivers left that can sign as free agents tonight at 12pm i believe.... look out for Adarius Bowman(projected 1st rounder before character issues came up ), D.J. Hall , Taj Smith , and Darius Reynuad .....
 10 years ago '05        #206
booker20  OP
space
space
 greenshadi said:
I disagree with the pick. Why did he pass on Jenkins? They must know some inside info that we dont know. Plus this dude got a weed problem and he was on a highlight getting burnt by Jordy Nelson (1st play)

I'm a Bucs fan so dont get it twisted so I'm hoping he can learn from Ronde
tackling... Mike isnt a huge tackler.... and its not a weed problem he smokes oh well hes not on some Ricky Williams sh*t
 10 years ago '08        #207
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Aldarius Bowman didn't get drafted!!!:jawdrop:...Dude was like the best WR in the Big-12 (besides Kelly).... Tampa needs to make it happen cap`n.... Bowman, and Jackson would look good.......
 10 years ago '08        #208
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
And Boyd outta South Carolina is a steal in the 7th, that little n*ggas` a beast....
 10 years ago '04        #209
greenshadi 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
 booker20 said:
tackling... Mike isnt a huge tackler.... and its not a weed problem he smokes oh well hes not on some Ricky Williams sh*t
How you know?? Because if what I remember Ricky Williams smoked "little" too. I had NO problem with getting blunted but if you are a 1st round draft pick then hopefully footfall is his 1st priority.
 10 years ago '05        #210
booker20  OP
space
space
Talib - was the best tackling cb in the draft I wanted Jenkins too but i can see why they went with him.... He was doin exactly what Mike did, U didnt hear about it because he plays for Kansas... hes a solid player, If we can work phillip buchanon into our system why not Talib.... its a cover 2 Rhode is by no means fast I beleive if time right now he run in the high 4.6s....

Dexter Jackson - Big reach, he woulda been there in the 4th.... he isnt a receiver he is a return man... confused on this one unless he turns into Devin Hesters.....

Zuttah - Versatile he can posibility play all 5 line position... I think we either drafted him to play LT or center in a couple of years.... Yes i was upset at 1st because Ray Rice was still on the board and we traded back. i'll accept this pick

Dre Moore - steal in the 4th round

Josh Johnson - another steal, got some time to develope... should be good in the WC offense....

Geno Hayes - Im an FSU fan and this is a ehh pick... Geno is inconsistent at times but nice pick in the late rounds.... hes def a Cato June type of LB and fits in our system pretty good in pass coverage.

Cory Boyd - If u havent seen him play, u should find some film.... great hands out of the backfield and a good downhill runner that played in the SEC... Pittman replacement?

there u go... my analysis of the draft....
 10 years ago '05        #211
booker20  OP
space
space
 greenshadi said:
How you know?? Because if what I remember Ricky Williams smoked "little" too. I had NO problem with getting blunted but if you are a 1st round draft pick then hopefully footfall is his 1st priority.
because we wouldnt have drafted the n*gga if it was a big problem... character is big in the nfl now.... Goddell is sendin bi*ches home.... they will keep an eye on him....
 04-29-2008, 06:09 PM         #212
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All ya'll pus*y a.ss n*ggas get it right...best new additions are Aqib Talib, Dex Jack and Josh John lil n*ggas(yeah im lazy to type the full names)

BUCS GON' WIN DA SUPER BOWL WIT DA ROSTER THEY GOT bi*chES

we have the hottest cheerleaders, the rawest and most talented roster.

Bucs gonna win da SB.

I'll give a more in depth analysis later on, I am gonna watch bangbros right now. :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #213
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,061 | Props total: 6960 6960
true story....
 04-29-2008, 06:17 PM         #214
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true story at the avy.

Josh Johnson runnin a 4.4, n*gga got skill as a passer and can lead a team(which he will do when Garcia's old a.ss leaves)

Vick is trash compared to JJ

A n*gga REALLY SERIOUS ON GETTIN A THICK BET GOIN
 10 years ago '07        #215
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
the real lex is back !!!! *goes into classic section* then *dies*
 04-29-2008, 06:31 PM         #216
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lex is only telling y'all the truth. This thread deserves a bump every couple of days to remind you haters. I'll eat crow at the end of the season if they don't, but be prepared to be asked how you like your crow served.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

FIRE THEM CANNONS!
 04-29-2008, 06:33 PM         #217
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you, my friend, are reaching way into a deep black hole on this one
 10 years ago '07        #218
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
not happening
 04-29-2008, 06:45 PM         #219
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
not happening
...unnecessary/distasteful call it what you wanna call it, I take it back.

But the Bucs will see that ring. :applause:

Last edited by iThink; 04-29-2008 at 06:47 PM..
 04-29-2008, 06:53 PM         #220
$ is Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did the Giants die or something?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy