Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
9536 pageviews
317 comments

booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
Tampa Bay Bucs thread

damn we cant get no respect for tampa

317 comments for "Tampa Bay Bucs thread"

11 years ago '07        #2
tony snow 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
Tampa is a diamond in the rought like now, but the good drafting they have done over the past 3 years is gonna show as soon as they find a quarterbaxk that can run the john gruden offense, and they also need to rejuvenate their defense. kiffin is the best defensive coordinator in the league and a defensive genius. this team has so much potential it pisses me off that they are doing so bad
 11 years ago '04        #3
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
As of 1:54 a.m. MST 03-04-07

Buccaneers | Plummer announces retirement, files paperwork
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 23:42:25 -0800

Stephen Holder, of the St. Petersburg Times, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jake Plummer has announced his retirement. Plummer filed his paperwork for retirement Friday, March 2, but the process is not complete. Plummer posted a message on his charitable foundation's website saying his decision was final. "I want to thank my family and close friends for their loyal support through these fun-filled, roller-coaster years. Secondly, I owe all of my greatest achievements in football to the men who stood by me as teammates and coaches. Football has been awesome to me in many ways. I leave the game with my health and happiness and look forward to the future. I've got many rivers to cross."
 11 years ago '04        #4
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Buccaneers signed former New York Jets FB B.J. Askew

This signing possibly displays the end of Jerald Sowell's career as a Buck.
 03-04-2007, 03:39 PM         #5
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol basically.....
 11 years ago '04        #6
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 0 0
Whats poppin folks! Tampa Bay Bucs Ballin Bwwwwoy!!!
 11 years ago '04        #7
knotmydayever 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 425 425
Hey hey Tampa Bay...I think if we can sign kevin carter and mike doss and draft CJ and a center the bucs could really compete in the NFC in '07!!!!
 11 years ago '07        #8
T-BO 4 SHO 
space
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 0 0
Dont sleep on tampa, next year we gone pull some upsets, playoffs 4 sho
 11 years ago '06        #9
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
Tampa needs calvin johnson
 03-17-2007, 02:34 PM         #10
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good News and Bad New for Us

Good News: is we just signed Cato June. Brings some youth to a aging D and he knows our system. Perfect type LB for us who can get to the ball and play the RB out the back field.

Bad News: Latest rumor I heard was that the Lions are looking to trade down out of the #2 spot potentially in aiding a team who wants to nab Calvin Johnson before he slips to us at 4.
 11 years ago '05        #11
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
 FaceMob said:
Bad News: Latest rumor I heard was that the Lions are looking to trade down out of the #2 spot potentially in aiding a team who wants to nab Calvin Johnson before he slips to us at 4.

thats good news for everybody else in the nfc south tho lol i dont wanna have to see that n*gga smoke fred thomas a.ss twice a year
 03-17-2007, 04:10 PM         #12
DJ sWiFt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that....we still gettin CJ
 11 years ago '04        #13
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
CATO JUNE SIGNED!

In a move that unquestionably strengthened their defense, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have signed unrestricted free agent linebacker Cato June, the leading tackler this past season for the Super Bowl champion Indianapolis Colts.

As is team policy, terms of the deal, including its length, were not disclosed by the Buccaneers.

The acquisition of June comes just one day after he visited the Buccaneers as one of three defensive standouts to meet with Tampa Bay Friday. He joins a Buccaneers linebacker corps that was already quite talented; June, Derrick Brooks and Shelton Quarles have all won Pro Bowl honors.

June, who became an unrestricted free agent this month, has been a starter the past three seasons in Indianapolis and earned his first Pro Bowl selection in 2005 when he tallied 109 tackles and five interceptions, including two returned for touchdowns. That same year he was also named to the a.ssociated Press NFL All-Pro Second Team and the Pro Football Weekly/Professional Football Writers of America All-NFL Team.

A converted college safety, June was drafted in the sixth round (198th overall) of the 2003 NFL Draft by the Colts, and quickly became a lynchpin at the linebacker position in the Colts’ Cover Two-oriented defense. In 2004 – June’s first year as a starter – he led his team in tackles, posting 128 stops. Pro Bowl honors followed the season after, and last year June’s 162 tackles were again a team-high.

Only 27 years of age, the 6-0, 227-pound June is considered one of the up-and-coming linebackers in the league and is widely viewed as an excellent fit for the defensive scheme employed by the Buccaneers because of his coverage and pursuit skills.

To date, June has played in 56 games, starting 45 of them, including all 16 last season for Indianapolis. In addition to his 162 tackles, the athletic June recorded one sack and three interceptions. And in the Colts’ Super Bowl victory over the Chicago Bears, June registered five tackles and two a.ssists.

At the University of Michigan, June started 26 of 36 games, posting 138 tackles, four forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries and three interceptions. He also received All-Big Ten honorable mention as a senior for the Wolverines.
 11 years ago '04        #14
knotmydayever 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 425 425
Welcome to the bench Ryan Nece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a stong side-backer who will make plays....
 04-06-2007, 02:44 AM         #15
maz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
woot whats up bucs fans? heres to hopin we do good but not good enough to keep gruden
 11 years ago '04        #16
Obese82 6 heat pts
space
space
space
Man I know theres alot of Bucs fans on this board. Where the hell yall at?! Thread is dyin! Keep on pushhhhin! Cant wait for the draft.
 04-08-2007, 08:53 PM         #17
80baby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude jsu give it some time the bucs are going to b back on top with that number defense. All we need is one of the draft picks to be bring some life into this soon to b dynasty
 11 years ago '06        #18
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
I think witht his draft we have to focus on the safties and Cd, well after we draft Calvin of course..
 04-09-2007, 03:40 PM         #19
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80baby said:
dude jsu give it some time the bucs are going to b back on top with that number defense. All we need is one of the draft picks to be bring some life into this soon to b dynasty
lol
 11 years ago '06        #20
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
hope you enjoyed your run last year..after Katrina NFL had to do you guys favor..NFC south is commin back to the Bay..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy