Wayne Perry Wrote Lil' Kim a Letter When She was LOCKED Up (LINK)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2007, 07:57 AM         #1
24903 pageviews
1 comments

sohigh9876 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne Perry Wrote Lil' Kim a Letter When She was LOCKED Up (LINK)

Hi Kim. I can relate to your suffering and pain, as I know how it is to be betrayed by so-called down Gs.
I am doing 5 life sentences because of a coward, snitch, and traitor that is glorified by duped brothers in the industry. The coward's name is Alpo. Even from prison he managed to cooperate with the Feds and set up brothers. This is the enemy of the game that got me 5 life sentences, and fools give him shout outs after boxing matches and on videos out of blind ignorance.

Its time we chose our own heroes who have proven themselves like" Bumpy Johnson, Madam Stephanie St. Clair, Marcus Garvey, Sonny Carson, Larry Hoover, Tookie Williams, Casper Holstein, Ida B. Wells, Booker T. Washington, Peewee Kirkland, Kai Smith, and a.ssata Shakur.

Kim be strong. Our sister there named Aminah can help you with any questions you want to ask or info you want to seek about the Deen
( Islam ).Her husband, Hanif, and me are tight. he's from D.C.

You are right to ask the judge to look at your whole life and not by one mistake you made with the grand jury. Keep your head up and don't let the bastards get you down.

Feel free to holler at me anytime. I mean this with sincerety.

Peace,
Wayne Perry
a.k.a. Nasir Nkosi Shaka Zulu-El

death BEFORE DISHONOR

I want to reach out to Kim and tell her that I know her pain. I too was betrayed by a so-called down a.ssociate, a snitch and traitor named Alpo who is glorified by some fools in the industry who don't know anything about him or the life he betrayed. He can never, ever be a G.

Its time we follow our own heroes who have proven themselves like: Bumpy Johnson, Casper Holstein, Madam Stephanie St. Clair, Marcus Garvey, Booker T. Washington, and Paul Robeson. We have a great history.

Kim asked the judge to look at her whole life's work and not the one day in the grand jury room where she made a mistake. Now she is suffering for something men did to her.

Its odd that over 40 years ago Malcolm X stated: 70 percent of the women in NY State Prison - our women:Good God man what's happening to your woman?! they are making her a harlot, they are making her a lesbian, they are making her a scarlet because you and I won't stand up and be men!

Kim hang in there, and don't let the bastards get you down. Robin is deening. She is our people. She can give you guidance. She down.

death BEFORE DISHONOR!

Wayne Perry
a.k.a. Nasir Nkosi Shaka Zulu-El

[pic - click to view]

http://boards.atlanticrec .. 2/m/8351078203

1 comments for "Wayne Perry Wrote Lil' Kim a Letter When She was LOCKED Up (LINK)"

02-19-2007, 10:31 AM         #2
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dis he just snitch on the snitch, twice? lol.
Apple Juice slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy