50 cent fears for his life against KENNETH 'SUPREME' MCGRIFF

most viewed right now
 164
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 108
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #41
93G4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
lmfao!! This is worse than sayin that Game is actually a "Piru"..
 11 years ago '06        #42
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,879 | Props total: 25643 25643
 93G4Life said:
lmfao!! This is worse than sayin that Game is actually a "Piru"..

hey he really is well he was fase (games brother) said he turned his back once he got money but dat don't mean u not bangin no more but whaever
 11 years ago '06        #43
93G4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Nah... Game got kicked out of his Hoover Crip neighborhood and then he moved to a Piru neighborhood with his brother. He didn't put any "real" work in with the Piru's. Game wasn't respected as a Hoover Crip so people need to stop fallin for the lies that a lot of these artists be spittin out they mouth. Game was never a blood and wasn't respected as a Hoover Crip.
 11 years ago '06        #44
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,879 | Props total: 25643 25643
 93G4Life said:
Nah... Game got kicked out of his Hoover Crip neighborhood and then he moved to a Piru neighborhood with his brother. He didn't put any "real" work in with the Piru's. Game wasn't respected as a Hoover Crip so people need to stop fallin for the lies that a lot of these artists be spittin out they mouth. Game was never a blood and wasn't respected as a Hoover Crip.

yeah he got kicked out but fase said when he moved from hoover to piru he let game be down so if he put in work or not he still got put down by big bro fase 100. :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #45
93G4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 stfdkd37 said:
yeah he got kicked out but fase said when he moved from hoover to piru he let game be down so if he put in work or not he still got put down by big bro fase 100. :applause:

Yeah he did say that.. But he wasn't really respected...
 11 years ago '06        #46
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,879 | Props total: 25643 25643
 93G4Life said:
Yeah he did say that.. But he wasn't really respected...

well they started to after word got around that fase was his bro but sh*t now e got like 30 dudes rollin wit him from like that whole side of town dat chose to stay wit fase dats crazy.
 02-19-2007, 06:37 PM         #47
eazy.hustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
hey he really is well he was fase (games brother) said he turned his back once he got money but dat don't mean u not bangin no more but whaever
no, he really wasnt. all of that is just for his image n sh*t.
just cuz his mom wuz a crip.. doesnt make him a crip.
just cuz his bro was a blood.. doesnt make him a blood.
all he doin is usin that image to sell records.
 02-19-2007, 07:06 PM         #48
DJsharpy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You do realize that the sh*t 50 was rappin about was sh*t that was already known in the nyc newspapers and tv news...right?


 stfdkd37 said:
He is now convinced MCGriff will seek revenge on him for spilling secrets about his activities in his music.


so if dat aint snitchin wats is it den? yeah it's just telling somthin on someone that's all...lol
 11 years ago '06        #49
93G4Life 
space
avatar space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
ppl need to stop fallin for the hype for real..
 02-19-2007, 07:45 PM         #50
Jreeone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
yeah id expect that from a g-unit fan...lol
but he got the game on his avatar
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 33
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy