50 cent fears for his life against KENNETH 'SUPREME' MCGRIFF

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2007, 04:24 PM         #21
Bohemia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is a snitch, and a pus*y, he got run out of queens and runs with 40-50 NYPD and security staff when he leaves his house, and dont know how anyone can support this snitch..50 whole life is a lie, the real 50 cent is dead this n*gga is a fraud

and OMG I swear this n*gga birdman has takin over 50's d!ck suckin duties from af_, why do you defend this n*gga in every thread...get a new hobby billy-bob :thumbsdow

Last edited by Bohemia; 02-18-2007 at 04:26 PM..
 02-18-2007, 04:28 PM         #22
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
yeah id expect that from a g-unit fan...lol
im not a g-unit fan dumbass

where did u get that from
 11 years ago '04        #23
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
wow. Well. I'd be shook of Preme too if I was popping sh*t and he's still alive and can touch me.
 11 years ago '06        #24
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,892 | Props total: 25681 25681
 renagade281 said:
im not a g-unit fan dumbass

where did u get that from

ya momma...lol
 02-18-2007, 04:43 PM         #25
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate 50, and detest Preme. I grew up in Southside Jam during their whole little situation together. An the kid from Alabama is partly true.

50 worked for someone who was Tied to Preme, thats all. Eventually he struck out on his own tho. Thats where the problems really came about.

If you really listened to 50's music before he sold 10 mil, u would know old heads hate em. Cause he started out under em, an said fu*k em.
 11 years ago '06        #26
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14759 14759
 Bohemia said:
50 is a snitch, and a pus*y, he got run out of queens and runs with 40-50 NYPD and security staff when he leaves his house, and dont know how anyone can support this snitch..50 whole life is a lie, the real 50 cent is dead this n*gga is a fraud

and OMG I swear this n*gga birdman has takin over 50's d*ck suckin duties from af_, why do you defend this n*gga in every thread...get a new hobby billy-bob :thumbsdow
and y do u HATE on him in EVERY thread and defend everyone that has beef with 50? expalin that u dumbsh*t. im a fan of 50 Cent's music and G-Unit's music thats why i go into threads about them. u hate them, so y do u click a thread that has them in the title if u hate them so much? f*g**t
 11 years ago '05        #27
bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 1918 1918
 bedford1829 said:
fu*k 5-0, Supreme is everything 50 wishes he could be
SO 50 WISHES HE COULD BE LOCKED UP & BROKE RIGHT NOW, LOL, YEAH RIGHT.
 11 years ago '05        #28
bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 1918 1918
PLUS... 50 is waaayyy more richer & famous (legitamately too) now than supreme ever was
 11 years ago '06        #29
L.or.D 
space
space
$782 | Props total: 26 26
Props, fascinating
 02-18-2007, 05:22 PM         #30
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
ya momma...lol
wooow how old are u
 11 years ago '06        #31
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
i hope they put his bi*ch a.ss head on a stick!!!! snitch a.ss bi*ch.. all u 50 cent fans is gonna b in for a real treat.. lol:finger:

"He's Gone!!!!! "
 11 years ago '06        #32
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
didnt this happen last year? i remember something like that?
 02-18-2007, 06:19 PM         #33
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the Cops...but anyhow. Every Gangster whose did it "For Real" paid the cops to protect his business at some point in time.

Why u think n*ggas like the Real Scarface, and Pablo Escobar was doing their sh*t, publically and LARGE Scale? Police are usually the first people hired when a Thug makes the move to Don. So hes officially deemed unfu*kwitttable.
 02-18-2007, 06:24 PM         #34
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shoulda thought about that before he ran his mouth
...if somebody points a gun at him he can just sing the guy a nice little melody like he does on 99% of his hooks. the guy will just smile and walk away. keep it street 50 keep it street.
 02-19-2007, 05:41 PM         #35
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
He is now convinced MCGriff will seek revenge on him for spilling secrets about his activities in his music.

so if dat aint snitchin wats is it den? yeah it's just telling somthin on someone that's all...lol
@ for being an idiot...

That preme was a drug kingpin was not a SECRET to anyone..and last I checked ghetto qu'ran wasn't used as evidence against preme at his trial, and didn't tell anyone sh*t they didn't already know, so how is that snitching again?

@ idiots like you acting like preme was under the radar and sh*t and then when some no name rapper who had no actual fame or notoriety all of a sudden the cops got onto him
 11 years ago '06        #36
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
@ for being an idiot...

That preme was a drug kingpin was not a SECRET to anyone..and last I checked ghetto qu'ran wasn't used as evidence against preme at his trial, and didn't tell anyone sh*t they didn't already know, so how is that snitching again?

@ idiots like you acting like preme was under the radar and sh*t and then when some no name rapper who had no actual fame or notoriety all of a sudden the cops got onto him

shut up bi*ch.. :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #37
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Nothing is gonna happen, nothing to worry about at all. I doubt Supreme will retaliate.
 11 years ago '06        #38
93G4Life 
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
@ for being an idiot...

Exactly, people need to stop thinking Get Rich Or Die Tryin was actual events.
 11 years ago '06        #39
93G4Life 
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
its the same ole sh*t u dumbass. he talkin bout "Ghetto Qua'Ran" and this sh*t is old as fu*k. 50 aint fearin for his life now, Preme is dead broke. it was said a looooong time ago that 50 said that he feared for his life after they shot him up and thats y he wore bulletproof vests at all times. jesus. and 50 NEVER worked for Preme, both Fif & Preme have said that. they knew of each other and spoke like 2 or 3 times in their whole lives (Preme even told 50 after it dropped he LIKED "Ghetto Qua'Ran") find somethin else to gossip about homie.
Props.. Thanks for the FACTS
 11 years ago '06        #40
space
space
hey yall mad cuz 50 bout to get it.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy