Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-19-2007, 11:59 AM         #81
Infamoushhhhhh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the video:

02-19-2007, 12:25 PM         #82
Blahze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
at all the g-unit groupies acting like they were there, and know exactly how sh*t went down. in all seriousness, is there such a thing as anormal g-unit fan? because they all seem like they're obsessed groupie chicks that poke holes in condoms to get pregnant. anyway, this beef sh*t is stupid, and Game vs g-unit is the oldest, lamest beef still going on, and only little kids are still paying attention

Real Talk son
 11 years ago '07        #83
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 Yejz said:
This was off Game's official site,

THIS n*gga BUCK REALLY WANTS TO BE LIKE RASS HUH? I DONT KNOW IF YALL KNOW BUT LAST NIGHT I WAS AT THE ICE HOUSE IN LAS VEGAS AND YOU KNOW YA BOY, I WAS CHILLING DOING MY THANG AND I SEE BUCK WITH HIS bi*ch a.ss CREW, I DIDNT REALLY CARE, IM HERE TO PARTY AND fu*k SOME bi*chES SO YOU WOULD THINK THAT THE n*gga WOULD DO THE SAME, WRONNG, THIS HOMO n*gga WANTED TO HOLLA AT ME WITH GAY GESTURES WHILE I WAS UP AT THE fu*kING TOP OF THE STAGE, ITS ALMOST FUNNY BECAUSE THIS n*gga WAS TRYING TO COPY MY VOICE AND SAY sh*t LIKE IM THE KING OF COMPTON AND STUPID sh*t LIKE DRE PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME, n*gga DRE MADE ME WHO I AM, BUT I UPGRADED MYSELF, NOBODY ELSE AND I DIDNT LEAVE sh*t! IM STILL ON AFTERMATH AND THATS THAT, ANYWAY I COP THAT n*ggaS VOICE SAYING 50 DONT PUSH MY ALBUM AGAIN, 50 ILL DISS GAME FOR YOU, I NEED SOME MONEY 50 PLZ AND EVERYBODY IN THE PLACE WAS LAUGHING CUZ ITS TRUE, BUCK IS POOR AND 50 CENT GIVES HIM AN ALLOWANCE AND d*ckRIDES HIM LIKE A GOLDIGGER, THATS WHEN THAT bi*ch a.ss n*gga CAUGHT FEELINGS, GOT ON THE STAGE AND GET THIS n*gga, TRIED TO DO A sh*tTY FREESTYLE ON MY TRACK, IT WASNT EVEN GOOD, I GOT UP ON THE RAIL TO SEE IF THIS n*gga WAS SERIOUS, MY n*ggaS HAD TO HOLD ME CUZ I WAS CLOSE TO FALLING OFF, SO AFTER THAT, HE WAS GOING WHAT WHAT AND I WAS LIKE AIGHT, HE REALLY WANTS TO DIE IN LAS VEGAS, THIS n*gga WEIGHTS 100 POUNDS AND THINKS HE COULD fu*k WITH ME? I MAKE MORE MONEY THEN THIS n*gga AND HE GETS JEALOUS AND TRIES TO fu*k WITH ME, I GO DOWN THERE AND SAW BUCK BACK DOWN A LITTLE AND IM LIKE fu*k NAH n*gga, BACK YO sh*t UP AND DONT BE A LITTLE bi*ch,THEN SECURITY TOOK HIM OUT WITH JEEZY AND IM MAD AT JEEZY CUZ HE WAS WITH BUCK AND DIDNT DO sh*t BUT LAUGH WITH BUCK WITH HIS BULLsh*t GESTURES AND I GAVE THIS n*gga PROPS ON MY fu*kING ALBUM SO GUESS WHAT, IM GONNA GO TO THE STUDIO IN THE fu*kING MORNING FOR A DISS TO YOUNG BUCK AND YOUNG JEEZY, AFTER THAT NIGHT, MY NEXT VICTIMS ARE YOUNG BUCK AND YOUNG JEEZY, LIKE PAC n*gga, I GOT MY MONEY RIGHT, I WANT WAR.
this sh*t cant be fo real
fuccin E-thug
 02-20-2007, 11:10 AM         #84
INFRA REDD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im frm tha south and i feel Buck tryin to ride wit tha n*gga who hot down south right now(Jeezy) and start sh*t wit the n*gga who sellin(Game) so he dont flop like his n*gga(Banks) either way that n*gga aint gon sell and probably gon get that sh*t pushed back again by Fif
 11 years ago '06        #85
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
what happened to

"I made room for Jeezy"
 11 years ago '06        #86
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,205 | Props total: 2593 2593
Dat nugga dont want it wit Jeezy...reason i say dat is cuz Jeezy aint finna go tit fa tat lyrical wit that nugga he gonna take it to the streets!
 02-20-2007, 11:33 AM         #87
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the end of the day...... How you gonna dap someone you dont know on your single! then when you finally meet the dude and he dont support your beef(dude dont even know u!) u gonna get mad?? f*g**try

Game like his fans are confuse, and EMO.
 11 years ago '04        #88
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
all of these guys involved are fu*kin idiots..make money..acting like big kids arguing and callin each other names like little bi*ches lol..and all of you choosing sides like you're riding for them are idiots too lol..and if you take offense to this comment then, you might wanna take a look in the mirror and wonder why you're offended.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc