"After that night, My next victims are Young Buck and Young Jeezy"-The Game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2007, 12:15 PM         #41
6 Minutez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buck should've shank that bi*ch a.ss up
 02-18-2007, 12:28 PM         #42
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bohemia said:
lol jeezy anint about sh*t, games manager is a boss at BMF, and lyrically jeezy is bottom 5 dead or alive, infact nas will crush jeezy
This guys such a closet Game groupie that i'm becoming to think he is infact The Game
 02-18-2007, 12:46 PM         #43
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
This guys such a closet Game groupie that i'm becoming to think he is infact The Game
whats that princess harry??

you sucking g-units d*cks dry again?
 11 years ago '06        #44
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
didnt see anything bout it on that site
 11 years ago '06        #45
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14766 14766
 Bohemia said:
whats that princess harry??

you sucking g-units d*cks dry again?
^^ lmao shutup f*g**t. everybody knows u r a grade A+++ g-unit hater. its not necessarliy that he is a game groupie, he is, but the only reason is that Game has beef with G-Unit. Ja Rule has beef with G-Unit, Bohemia loves him, Fat Joe has beef with G-Unit, Bohemia loves him, D-Block has beef with G-Unit Bohemia loves them, and then all of a sudden Cam'Ron starts beefin with 50 and Bohemia loves him (lmao look under his avatar). this n*gga NEVER said one good thing about Cam'Ron until he started beefin with 50. D4L could start beefin with the Unit and Bohemia would all of a sudden start defending them and buying all their mixtapes and album. and dont even act like it aint true u lil homo a.ss white boy. bohemia gone start his own "bx crew" call the G-Unot's
 02-18-2007, 01:00 PM         #46
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow all the game stans are coming out, thought they dead themself.
 02-18-2007, 02:13 PM         #47
Yejz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump..
 02-18-2007, 02:23 PM         #48
OUTLAW706  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game would fu*k buck up anyday u see the n*gga in yo face buck y u aint do sh*t then fu*k jeezy fake a.ss he aint gonna buck nothing them tight a.ss jeans he be wearing
 11 years ago '06        #49
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
 Birdman's Back said:
lmao they disrespect you so u go on the internet to say what you GONNA do. if this n*gga is as hard as he say he is y the fu*k aint he run outside and do somethin? i love how his versions are damn near the direct opposite of what ppl who were there say about it. yall seen the damn pics of him up on the railing, all of a sudden Game wasnt mean muggin? wonder why?
man! u have to be one of the biggest g-unit dicc riders and it sad dat u might come bacc wit a response knowin in ur mind dat im tellin the truth.
 02-18-2007, 04:09 PM         #50
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Id like to see someone who could actually rap (ie: not Gucci mayne) have a lil battle wit Jeezy,some good records will hopefully be made...
 11 years ago '05        #51
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25098 25098
It's From RBWS But Game Is Stupid Is He Drops A Diss....

It's Going Be A Gang Beef Because Game Goin Question Jeezy & Buck Hood Crad Which States....They Both Crips.So This Is Going Be Boring Cause They Both Going React With Disses Towards Game On What Fase Done Said About Game.
 11 years ago '06        #52
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
It's From RBWS But Game Is Stupid Is He Drops A Diss....

It's Going Be A Gang Beef Because Game Goin Question Jeezy & Buck Hood Crad Which States....They Both Crips.So This Is Going Be Boring Cause They Both Going React With Disses Towards Game On What Fase Done Said About Game.
when did Jeezy startin claimin crip? i thought he was a FOLK?
 11 years ago '06        #53
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Don Kaliko said:
man! u have to be one of the biggest g-unit dicc riders and it sad dat u might come bacc wit a response knowin in ur mind dat im tellin the truth.
comin from a game groupie is that supposed to hurt my feelings?
 11 years ago '06        #54
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Game>>>Young Buck, and Young Jeezy
 02-18-2007, 04:58 PM         #55
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy Been claiming Crip since the beginning of time playboy. Ever since he lived in Macon GA. Hell listen to that Song "Bang" or w/e from Thug Motivation, The original version had him saying "Bouncin thru the crowd, throwin up my crip flag" he switched it to black. Also get on youtube an find some pre-thug motivation vid's. Hes on their stackin an all that sh*t(He did it on Smack).

Anyhow n*ggas, BMF Supports Game. They been dissing Jeezy since Last June. Games Manager, Jimmy H is a Boss in BMF's north Eastern Div. So Honestly if anything really happened....I hope fifty really has 'Zo Pound on Speed Dial(Haitian Gang).

All these n*ggas are corny, cant rap, blah blah. fu*k a game, fu*k a dipset(With the exception of Old Cam, an Hell Rell), fu*k a G Unit(And with the exception of 50, Pre-Aftermath)

This beef sh*t is corny now, its just a bunch of wack songs and empty threats. If a n*gga wants to f!ght, why go to a club, Why get on a stage? Call me, lets meet up somewhere.

And I've met Buck in person, he performed at a club I managed, and i've met game in person, hes used our studio....NOT TAKING SIDES Cause the stans will be in an uproar. But in a Fist f!ght Buck would be stupid to request a Fair One. He'd be out of his mind. He'd have to have the hands of god, and Jungles Soul Clap to win. Game does seem "Slow" like he has massive ADD in person tho....SO iunno.

Hopefully they all die in a plane crash tho.
 02-18-2007, 05:11 PM         #56
Singh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol fu*k that Game dont want it with Buck or Jeezy, but lets wait for the real story.
 11 years ago '06        #57
L.or.D 
space
space
$782 | Props total: 26 26
That sh*ts is corny, these n*ggas need to f!ght or shut th fu*k up
 02-18-2007, 05:33 PM         #58
sh@dyunit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propd, good info
 02-18-2007, 06:52 PM         #59
Saltine_Escobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im waiting for him to slip n diss someone he really dont want it with... someone that will really respond
 02-18-2007, 08:19 PM         #60
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bohemia said:
lol jeezy anint about sh*t, games manager is a boss at BMF, and lyrically jeezy is bottom 5 dead or alive, infact nas will crush jeezy

Finally,somebody makes sense,Jeezy is so azz,his beatz is the only thing that helps his azz.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago