"After that night, My next victims are Young Buck and Young Jeezy"-The Game

most viewed right now
 41
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 Birdman's Back said:
lmao they disrespect you so u go on the internet to say what you GONNA do. if this n*gga is as hard as he say he is y the fu*k aint he run outside and do somethin? i love how his versions are damn near the direct opposite of what ppl who were there say about it. yall seen the damn pics of him up on the railing, all of a sudden Game wasnt mean muggin? wonder why?
Ur a d*ckrider STFU already damn
 02-18-2007, 05:02 AM         #22
Classefied  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buck was dissin game on the put you on the game beat

after he was getting at him at the vip ... but game didnt do sh*t..

jeezy was with buck... caus jeezy knows game is a fraud.. thats why n*gga..
while game was shouting out jeezy at one blood.. jeezy was Laughing out loud.. like... why this bum n*gga shouting out me ??? i dont know this
lil n*gga......lol

look at jeezy laughing




Young Buck and The Game got into a near altercation in the early morning hours of Saturday (February 17) when Game attended the T.I./Jeezy hosted party in Las Vegas during NBA All-Star weekend.


report:

G-Unit's Young Buck arrived at the event, called The Las Vegas Takeover, at around 3 a.m. with a large number of a.ssociates, while Game and his also large entourage arrived at 4 a.m. making their way to the VIP area upstairs of The Ice House Lounge nightclub.

According to witness statements given to BallerStatus.com, Young Buck began making gestures at The Game from across the room, with Game and his people gesturing back. This is when Buck took it a step further.

Buck then headed out of the VIP area to the stage, where he got a hold of the mic and began to spit a freestyle dissing The Game over his "Put You On The Game" track.
 02-18-2007, 05:20 AM         #23
Infamoushhhhhh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:

Game & Young Buck Beefing In Las Vegas???
There are 2 rumors about what took place at a party in Las Vegas, where Young Buck and Game were in attendance. One account of what happen says, Young Buck went on stage and started performing a new diss to The Game. Game then approached the stage and both parties were escorted from the party separatly by security. Another story says Young Buck was paying homage to The Game and there is suppose to be video proof of it coming out. Again all of this is rumors.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 02-18-2007, 08:12 AM         #24
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this beef.
 02-18-2007, 08:17 AM         #25
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He even name drops in this little article.
LOL wtf is up with his name droppin ?
 11 years ago '05        #26
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
people who talk sh*t on the internet are so tough....what a loser...
 11 years ago '06        #27
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
SOME OF YALL ACT LIKE THESE n*ggaZ CAN JUST CATCH A FAIR FADE IN THA CLUB WIDD OUT A PROBLEM. COME ON NOW. SECURITY EVERYWHERE N' sh*t. FUCC IZ SOMEBODY IZ GONE THROW A PUNCH FROM ON STAGE, OR OFF THA STAGE. IF ANYTHING IT WOULD'VE BEEN ONE BIG AZZ RUMBLE CUZ THEY BOTH CAME DEEP. BUT SECURITY IZ EXTRA TIGHT OUT THERE B/CUZ OF ALL-STAR WEEKEND.
 02-18-2007, 10:22 AM         #28
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this is true and Game goes after Jeezy then lol... Game takes this beefing thing to another level

he's subliminally dissed half the industry already, somone get him to stop
 02-18-2007, 10:38 AM         #29
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gunit camp must have some albums coming out this year, 50 cent beef(big surprise) now buck wants it with game, and you guys make fun of game, come on. gunit beef is so predictable, just look for a release date and the beef will come before that date.

and i dont really care what any of you say name dropping > talking about drugs endlessly and i dont even know what buck raps about, nothing really. you kids eat the drug talk up tho, fu*king lovin that sh*t.


i hope game dont address this sh*t tho, lets let buck fade away quietly.
 02-18-2007, 10:41 AM         #30
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
gunit camp must have some albums coming out this year, 50 cent beef(big surprise) now buck wants it with game, and you guys make fun of game, come on. gunit beef is so predictable, just look for a release date and the beef will come before that date.

and i dont really care what any of you say name dropping > talking about drugs endlessly and i dont even know what buck raps about, nothing really. you kids eat the drug talk up tho, fu*king lovin that sh*t.


i hope game dont address this sh*t tho, lets let buck fade away quietly.
Cam'ron started the sh*t with 50 cent.

Game started the sh*t with Young Buck.

Everytime anyone under the g-unit label retorts to a diss they're 'starting beef'... sh*t is stupid
 02-18-2007, 10:46 AM         #31
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Cam'ron started the sh*t with 50 cent.

Game started the sh*t with Young Buck.

Everytime anyone under the g-unit label retorts to a diss they're 'starting beef'... sh*t is stupid
well maybe i missed something how did cam or game start this?


edit: ok i guess, but i seen it more as cam just addressing some sh*t 50 said, and just happened to catch him on the radio. even tho cam acted pretty damn childish its not like he went out and made some diss record to whatever he was mad at 50 for in the first place, 50 is the one in my eyes who took that sh*t to that level. i also thought game left buck out of all the disses til buck said something first. plus i thought game tried to k!ll this sh*t a few times. gunits gimmick is dissing other rappers to get publicity, you say every time but ive never seen anyone come out of left field and diss gunit.


Last edited by Ni2; 02-18-2007 at 10:58 AM..
 02-18-2007, 10:50 AM         #32
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
well maybe i missed something how did cam or game start this?
Cam'ron for no apparent reason attempted to air 50 cent out on the radio.

And if you don't know how Game started beef with young buck then you must live under a rock or something

as soon as he was out of g-unit he went after every member in it, including buck.
 02-18-2007, 10:52 AM         #33
allen34  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both crews need to get a life, or its just gonna result in more n*ggaz getting k!lled by n*ggaz
 02-18-2007, 10:53 AM         #34
The Most $hady  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Cam'ron for no apparent reason attempted to air 50 cent out on the radio.

And if you don't know how Game started beef with young buck then you must live under a rock or something

as soon as he was out of g-unit he went after every member in it, including buck.
cam went on there, i believe, after some sh*t talking by 50 cent on how he was shutting down koch or something?

then, if you're saying that game's 1-2 year old disses are still buggin' out g-unit, then you must think they're catching feelings or sh*t, cuz that's like ether, burnin' em slow
 02-18-2007, 10:54 AM         #35
anticon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game lives off beef.
 02-18-2007, 11:11 AM         #36
Yejz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.C. said:
Don't Pay Attention to this idiot, it is not there.
If your stupid a.ss would actually search on the forum its there, Proof number 2, with what classefied said, you see young jeezy laughing and buck on the stage with a mic doing the freestyle on put it on the game.



 Classefied said:
buck was dissin game on the put you on the game beat

after he was getting at him at the vip ... but game didnt do sh*t..

jeezy was with buck... caus jeezy knows game is a fraud.. thats why n*gga..
while game was shouting out jeezy at one blood.. jeezy was Laughing out loud.. like... why this bum n*gga shouting out me ??? i dont know this
lil n*gga......lol

look at jeezy laughing




Young Buck and The Game got into a near altercation in the early morning hours of Saturday (February 17) when Game attended the T.I./Jeezy hosted party in Las Vegas during NBA All-Star weekend.


report:

G-Unit's Young Buck arrived at the event, called The Las Vegas Takeover, at around 3 a.m. with a large number of a.ssociates, while Game and his also large entourage arrived at 4 a.m. making their way to the VIP area upstairs of The Ice House Lounge nightclub.

According to witness statements given to BallerStatus.com, Young Buck began making gestures at The Game from across the room, with Game and his people gesturing back. This is when Buck took it a step further.

Buck then headed out of the VIP area to the stage, where he got a hold of the mic and began to spit a freestyle dissing The Game over his "Put You On The Game" track.
 02-18-2007, 11:18 AM         #37
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Most $hady said:
cam went on there, i believe, after some sh*t talking by 50 cent on how he was shutting down koch or something?

then, if you're saying that game's 1-2 year old disses are still buggin' out g-unit, then you must think they're catching feelings or sh*t, cuz that's like ether, burnin' em slow
Game disses G-Unit every day... Don't you follow the news?
 02-18-2007, 11:58 AM         #38
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this beef was true, why ddint buck walk across to game and talk to sh*t to him, he went up on stage knowing there would be security and he could 'be moved away'...

fake a.ss n*gga, wont confront n*ggas face to face
 11 years ago '04        #39
Floeji 
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
fu*k Game. I heard he was bi*chin up and n*gga had to hold his arms so he didn't fall off the balcony railing. Then security didn't even let Him and Buck get close to each other. So it's real easy for Game to mean mug and act like you're gonna do something when n*ggaz are holding you back.

I give Buck points for taking the initiative and dissing that n*gga first on stage. That sh*t was baller.
 02-18-2007, 12:04 PM         #40
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol jeezy anint about sh*t, games manager is a boss at BMF, and lyrically jeezy is bottom 5 dead or alive, infact nas will crush jeezy


Last edited by Bohemia; 02-18-2007 at 12:06 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
225 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy