"After that night, My next victims are Young Buck and Young Jeezy"-The Game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2007, 12:50 AM         #1
5524 pageviews
96 comments

Yejz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"After that night, My next victims are Young Buck and Young Jeezy"-The Game

This was off Game's official site,
[pic - click to view]

www.therealblackwallstreet.com

THIS n*gga BUCK REALLY WANTS TO BE LIKE RASS HUH? I DONT KNOW IF YALL KNOW BUT LAST NIGHT I WAS AT THE ICE HOUSE IN LAS VEGAS AND YOU KNOW YA BOY, I WAS CHILLING DOING MY THANG AND I SEE BUCK WITH HIS bi*ch a.ss CREW, I DIDNT REALLY CARE, IM HERE TO PARTY AND fu*k SOME bi*chES SO YOU WOULD THINK THAT THE n*gga WOULD DO THE SAME, WRONNG, THIS HOMO n*gga WANTED TO HOLLA AT ME WITH GAY GESTURES WHILE I WAS UP AT THE fu*kING TOP OF THE STAGE, ITS ALMOST FUNNY BECAUSE THIS n*gga WAS TRYING TO COPY MY VOICE AND SAY sh*t LIKE IM THE KING OF COMPTON AND STUPID sh*t LIKE DRE PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME, n*gga DRE MADE ME WHO I AM, BUT I UPGRADED MYSELF, NOBODY ELSE AND I DIDNT LEAVE sh*t! IM STILL ON AFTERMATH AND THATS THAT, ANYWAY I COP THAT n*ggaS VOICE SAYING 50 DONT PUSH MY ALBUM AGAIN, 50 ILL DISS GAME FOR YOU, I NEED SOME MONEY 50 PLZ AND EVERYBODY IN THE PLACE WAS LAUGHING CUZ ITS TRUE, BUCK IS POOR AND 50 CENT GIVES HIM AN ALLOWANCE AND d*ckRIDES HIM LIKE A GOLDIGGER, THATS WHEN THAT bi*ch a.ss n*gga CAUGHT FEELINGS, GOT ON THE STAGE AND GET THIS n*gga, TRIED TO DO A sh*tTY FREESTYLE ON MY TRACK, IT WASNT EVEN GOOD, I GOT UP ON THE RAIL TO SEE IF THIS n*gga WAS SERIOUS, MY n*ggaS HAD TO HOLD ME CUZ I WAS CLOSE TO FALLING OFF, SO AFTER THAT, HE WAS GOING WHAT WHAT AND I WAS LIKE AIGHT, HE REALLY WANTS TO DIE IN LAS VEGAS, THIS n*gga WEIGHTS 100 POUNDS AND THINKS HE COULD fu*k WITH ME? I MAKE MORE MONEY THEN THIS n*gga AND HE GETS JEALOUS AND TRIES TO fu*k WITH ME, I GO DOWN THERE AND SAW BUCK BACK DOWN A LITTLE AND IM LIKE fu*k NAH n*gga, BACK YO sh*t UP AND DONT BE A LITTLE bi*ch,THEN SECURITY TOOK HIM OUT WITH JEEZY AND IM MAD AT JEEZY CUZ HE WAS WITH BUCK AND DIDNT DO sh*t BUT LAUGH WITH BUCK WITH HIS BULLsh*t GESTURES AND I GAVE THIS n*gga PROPS ON MY fu*kING ALBUM SO GUESS WHAT, IM GONNA GO TO THE STUDIO IN THE fu*kING MORNING FOR A DISS TO YOUNG BUCK AND YOUNG JEEZY, AFTER THAT NIGHT, MY NEXT VICTIMS ARE YOUNG BUCK AND YOUNG JEEZY, LIKE PAC n*gga, I GOT MY MONEY RIGHT, I WANT WAR.

Last edited by Yejz; 02-18-2007 at 01:24 AM..

96 comments for ""After that night, My next victims are Young Buck and Young Jeezy"-The Game"

11 years ago '05        #2
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
lol, i read another article saying jeezy was with the n*gga buck.
can't say i'm surprised.
 11 years ago '04        #3
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,036 | Props total: 1748 1748
hell yeah! fu*k the snowman.. lol.. go get em GAME! pz. WEST, WEST
@ BUCK WEIGHIN 100 ILBS. LOL..
 11 years ago '04        #4
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 194 194
Is This Serious???..........I mean the part where it said buck went ''what what'' that's somthing he would say but at the same time if it was like that buck wouldev swung or even game he punched rass kass right? so etiher this is fake or some weak a.ss way to promote buck's new album and game's next single.

11 years ago '05        #5
LigerX 
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
First...I tried that link and it goes to nowhere...and i couldnt find this anywhere either...if u could the exact link would be nice.

...I will say that was bad on Bucks part when he really aint need to do that for no reason...but umm...if game really does go in the studio and make a diss song...thats more of a bi*ch move as buck doin what he did. Goin from what this seemed to insist that he was gonna k!ll him to makin a diss record...that would be too funny. Just go to where he is with them same 30 n*ggas and knock him the fu*k out...not a diss song. And also, i dont think he would wanna make a diss song against those 2 anyways...not sayin they the sh*t n all...but i dont think he got what it takes to get em...games disses always sounds like a baby cryin over spilled milk.
 02-18-2007, 01:21 AM         #6
Yejz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chaos2 said:
Is This Serious???..........I mean the part where it said buck went ''what what'' that's somthing he would say but at the same time if it was like that buck wouldev swung or even game he punched rass kass right? so etiher this is fake or some weak a.ss way to promote buck's new album and game's next single.

This aint fake, read the other article and it says that fans said that buck was saying "what what" on the mic and game was trying to go down to f!ght him
 11 years ago '06        #7
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
the game aint even affiliated with

his official site is
 02-18-2007, 01:23 AM         #8
Yejz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LigerX said:
First...I tried that link and it goes to nowhere...and i couldnt find this anywhere either...if u could the exact link would be nice.

...I will say that was bad on Bucks part when he really aint need to do that for no reason...but umm...if game really does go in the studio and make a diss song...thats more of a bi*ch move as buck doin what he did. Goin from what this seemed to insist that he was gonna k!ll him to makin a diss record...that would be too funny. Just go to where he is with them same 30 n*ggas and knock him the fu*k out...not a diss song. And also, i dont think he would wanna make a diss song against those 2 anyways...not sayin they the sh*t n all...but i dont think he got what it takes to get em...games disses always sounds like a baby cryin over spilled milk.
the website isnt called blackwallstreet.com, its therealblackwallstreet.com and you have to register to enter it thats why i cant give a exact link
 02-18-2007, 01:38 AM         #9
D.C.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol it doesn't say this anywhere you f*g**t
 11 years ago '05        #10
LigerX 
space
space
$573 | Props total: 0 0
 Yejz said:
the website isnt called blackwallstreet.com, its therealblackwallstreet.com and you have to register to enter it thats why i cant give a exact link
Aight...i dont wanna waste my time registerin there so ill just take ya word on it and the other articles i done read...but i still say game gonna make himself look really stupid for doin this...and for even wastin his time puttin this up on the internet...the time he takin talkin bout this whole stupid thing on the internet he could be doin it.
 02-18-2007, 01:45 AM         #11
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
games a fukin pus*y a.ss bi*ch actin all hard he was proly crying, dude thinks he still on aftermath when he aint fukin f*get a.ss he proppin jeezy in his song, and jeezy ridin wit buck laughin at him dude reely is a clown man he shoood just be kicked outa the rap game bucks real he sayin he betta than buk dudes crazy
Could you honestly ride a d*ck any harder?
 11 years ago '05        #12
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
man i cant wait to hear buck side of the story.....fu*kin game makin up sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #13
Superstar 
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 122 122
that sh*t was hilarious..even though it was made up.
 11 years ago '06        #14
unstoppable589 
space
space
space
$729 | Props total: 0 0
yah its on therealblackwallstreet.com... im registered there and it says from some mod that the video is coming soon or some sh*t.... idk looks true to me
 11 years ago '06        #15
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14759 14759
lmao they disrespect you so u go on the internet to say what you GONNA do. if this n*gga is as hard as he say he is y the fu*k aint he run outside and do somethin? i love how his versions are damn near the direct opposite of what ppl who were there say about it. yall seen the damn pics of him up on the railing, all of a sudden Game wasnt mean muggin? wonder why?
 02-18-2007, 02:43 AM         #16
Yejz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unstoppable589 said:
yah its on therealblackwallstreet.com... im registered there and it says from some mod that the video is coming soon or some sh*t.... idk looks true to me
thank you! i told yall it wasnt fake
 11 years ago '06        #17
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14759 14759
^^ sorry mayne but it look fake because there is nowhere on that forum that i see it posted. i see where some mod or somethin claimin that they was tryin to make peace but no sh*t that u posted
 02-18-2007, 03:10 AM         #18
Yejz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
^^ sorry mayne but it look fake because there is nowhere on that forum that i see it posted. i see where some mod or somethin claimin that they was tryin to make peace but no sh*t that u posted

look harder, its there
 02-18-2007, 03:34 AM         #19
D.C.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't Pay Attention to this idiot, it is not there.
 11 years ago '06        #20
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
Man i prefer to hear this beef than the wack a.ss 50 & Cam'ron sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy