Feb 17 - The Game, Young Buck Dodge Altercation In Las Vegas

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '07        #76
varun313 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,830 | Props total: 1818 1818
 persuazion said
how the fu*k did he run? they said security stopped game from coming to the stage.....and he had 30 cats with him?? yeah right.......Buck is not Ras Kass.
HE DID FUKEN RUN U bi*ch RIDIN f*g**t. YOUNG BUCK IS A pus*y. HE HAD NO REASON TO FUK WITH GAME THAT NIGHT. EH DIDNTSTART sh*t YOUNG fu*k DID. GAME ALL DAY EVERY DAY. HE WUD HAVE BEAT HIS a.ss

12 years ago '05        #77
NNatic 
space
space
space
$769 | Props total: 165 165
 Dash420 said
i wud love for dem 2 bang it out...i personally think Buck got hands nawsayin...i dunno doe..i wud also like 2 see dis n*gga jim jones shoot da fade wit Tru life...now THAT wud be a good scrapp
dude, get the fu*k outta here with this...

how long did it take you to spell your ignorance / education level out in a post...

now back on topic,

this sh*t has to end... everyone loves this drama, but it will get serious again one day like the Biggy and Pac sh*t. Why cant people beef like the Jay - Z and Nas episode. they made cut at each other and moved on... grown ups do that sh*t... the rest of the rap indusrty seems like a bunch of children.

12 years ago '06        #78
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,665 | Props total: 2683 2683
 varun313 said
HE DID FUKEN RUN U bi*ch RIDIN f*g**t. YOUNG BUCK IS A pus*y. HE HAD NO REASON TO FUK WITH GAME THAT NIGHT. EH DIDNTSTART sh*t YOUNG fu*k DID. GAME ALL DAY EVERY DAY. HE WUD HAVE BEAT HIS a.ss
game aint no gangster......i could beat his a.ss......dumbass pansy with a butterfly on his cheek, oh wait its all gangster LA now

12 years ago '06        #79
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,410 | Props total: 568 568
If a muthafu*ker trying to pull my card and diss me on stage, aint no way I'm gonna let Punk a.ss Security hold me back, especially if I'm 30 n*ggas deep. Somebody could have got past atleast one security guard.. Or Waited for them n*ggas to come outside or something. I know yall gonna say the sh*t aint that deep, but if it was to the point that GAME ran up out of VIP to get at Buck, How you gonna let Security Stop you???

To me it just seem like Two muthafu*kers Drunk Talking sh*t to each other, I didnt think Nann one them fools wanted to end up in City Jail last night...

12 years ago '04        #80
marcchrome 45 heat pts45
space
space
$12,704 | Props total: 3494 3494
dude, get the fu*k outta here with this...

how long did it take you to spell your ignorance / education level out in a post...

now back on topic,

this sh*t has to end... everyone loves this drama, but it will get serious again one day like the Biggy and Pac sh*t. Why cant people beef like the Jay - Z and Nas episode. they made cut at each other and moved on... grown ups do that sh*t... the rest of the rap indusrty seems like a bunch of children.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

obviously n*ggas didn't learn from Biggie and Pac.... fu*k em both.

Last edited by marcchrome; 02-18-2007 at 02:06 PM..

02-18-2007, 02:07 PM         #81
rebelus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude need to just bang it out to decide the winner and end it. I'm tire of this beef. It is pissing me off. Just f!ght it out and whoever wins is the winner.

12 years ago '05        #82
siccniga 
space
space
space
$536 | Props total: 4 4
i live in vegas and buck was on hot 975 yesterday talkin bout what happened he said he ran the stage just cuz he knew everyone would get worried but all he did was go up there and play games single out of respect then went on with his sh*t he said there was no beef what so ever and it was a done deal

02-18-2007, 02:19 PM         #83
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both of them are posing actors. If they wanted to settle things by scrapping or shooting then they could have done it months ago.

This is some sh*t you see with kids in school. Girls in different clicks talking noise and acting up in the lunchroom.

These are supposed to be tough gangstas? Yeah, whatever.

02-18-2007, 02:25 PM         #84
Young_stroke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hahah Chyeah,, Young Buck the onli real n*gga on g-unit,,

02-18-2007, 02:26 PM         #85
Dat Nigga Daz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wud love for dem 2 bang it out...i personally think Buck got hands nawsayin...i dunno doe..i wud also like 2 see dis n*gga jim jones shoot da fade wit Tru life...now THAT wud be a good scrapp

Someone translate this for me...ignorance is bliss I guess...

12 years ago '06        #86
Yung Dilla 1543 heat pts1543
space
space
$61,069 | Props total: 53758 53758
 r a n c i d said
Game is pus*y... the people he surrounds himself with might be ghetto, but he isn't.

You not see the video with game down London insulting some guys, and game hid behind his bodyguard

actually game wasnt behind his body gaurds he was right in front of them and why would he bang out and get aressted in london and he not even in the usa but they didn't touch him so come on with the lame sh*t :applause:

12 years ago '04        #87
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 7923 7923
wow, sh*t was about to get ugly. it's funny how these cats never ran into each other prior to that, vegas isn't the biggest city

12 years ago '06        #88
Yung Dilla 1543 heat pts1543
space
space
$61,069 | Props total: 53758 53758
 yanboyz said

[pic - click to view]

heres the gangsta a.ss game with Glasses standin there lik a dork lookin at buck.. he cud've threw some sh*t down
he looked lik he didnt wan none , dunt even looked pissed

buck not a threat why would he looked pissed and why would he start throwing stuff so he can hit someone that had nothin to do wit it? serious i give buck props for steppin up but think about it 5-7 150 lbs to 6-4 210 lbs i dont think buck had much of a chance.

12 years ago '04        #89
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
YAY!....more beef

02-18-2007, 03:13 PM         #90
compton4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game>>>>>>>>>butter knife buk any day

thread closed game wound ring i cant beleive its a butter knife buk

02-18-2007, 03:16 PM         #91
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heh thats funny....

12 years ago '06        #92
L.or.D 
space
space
$799 | Props total: 34 34
Corny as sh*t but funny as hell, if them n*ggas wanted to box it out it woulda been done, neither one of em want drama and y should they, they both rich lol

02-18-2007, 04:19 PM         #93
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is not known back in the day for being in the street. Hes known for catching feelings on gameshows. Buck really got shot and really did dirt, altho everyone around here knows it wasnt anywhere on the level of the sh*t he talks about. Buck would fu*k game up, hands down no contest...

12 years ago '04        #94
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
All this really says is that buck and game are still acting like immature prepubescent little girls.

12 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 Boxden said
All this really says is that buck and game are still acting like immature prepubescent little girls.
nice word choice

12 years ago '04        #96
space
space
prepubescent - A child (plural: children), has two distinct meanings: the offspring, of any age, of two people, or an individual who has not yet reached puberty, though there might be a differing legal definition

12 years ago '04        #97
cwxc818 
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
buck most likely got hand but games not a slouch either i think game would takethis one

12 years ago '06        #98
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,415 | Props total: 4 4
LMAO SOME WWE TYPE sh*t. YOUNG BUCK IS THE ROCK AND GAME IS HHH

02-18-2007, 08:34 PM         #99
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is what it is!

12 years ago '04        #100
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 139 139

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  43
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+22online now  35
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
138 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+269online now  27
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
223 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+68online now  17
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
98 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
75 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+20online now  11
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
21 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+19online now  11
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
32 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy