Feb 17 - The Game, Young Buck Dodge Altercation In Las Vegas

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-17-2007, 10:56 PM         #41
Moody P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pr0n- said:
omg, people like this are a joke. I think it's evident that The Game CAN'T f!ght and I think it's also obvious that Buck is always ready to pop sh*t off. Dude has already admitted that he most likely won't live long.
I'm only responding to you because i'm bored at the time.I forgot how much fun it is down here conversating with immature,ignorant people....I think i'll do it at least once a week for stress & anger management....

For you 2 give me hate for expressing my opinion it shows the maturity level on which you are on(So what i got hate in the slums)who cares.Just because [A "Entertainer"] say's somthing it's the gospel huh??? (He said he might not live that long(could have aids,cancer,brain tumors)...etc...

I ask again:
1.Do you personally know either of these two"Entertainers"personally?
2.Have you witnessed either of these two f!ght(anybody),or have you seen any of them sell any drugs,or quote on quote(pop any off)?
3.How old are you again(just wondering)?

Common sense is hard to come by down here...

P.S. I don't apologize for not knowing what i'm talking about,I apologize for you not knowing what I'm tallking about.... :applause: :D

P.S.S. Stay in College Kid (The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste)...

Last edited by Moody P; 02-17-2007 at 11:04 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #42
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
game is like 6'6 imo he could prolly take buck i just dont wanna see it
 11 years ago '06        #43
Deezones 
space
space
$748 | Props total: 0 0
would have love to see that sh*t
 02-17-2007, 11:13 PM         #44
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngt22 said:
man game was gone beat buck a** yall kno buck is a hoe now come on big as games is game was gone destory buck lil gay a.ss and how the hell do u kno if buck got hands or not yall enternet dudes or stupid lol and buck knew what he was doing he probably already talked 2 security so they can make him look good by dissing game on stage knowning he wouldn't do that sh*t 2 his face they live with security 24/7 and yea buck a.ss ran no excuse*
Game is pus*y... the people he surrounds himself with might be ghetto, but he isn't.

You not see the video with game down London insulting some guys, and game hid behind his bodyguard
 02-17-2007, 11:52 PM         #45
Trigga-T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody knows who would win cuz knowbody knows either of them. personally games music is MUCH better so if they battle rapped i think game would have won just because he has more lyrical talent then buck does. but who knows they shoulda just went outside and went at it. neither one backed down, so neither is pus*y.
 02-17-2007, 11:57 PM         #46
prophetz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yawn. both sh*t rappers
 11 years ago '04        #47
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
If buck or game would've wanted to scrap they wouldn't have been no staring down or taunts just straight punches.
 02-18-2007, 12:58 AM         #48
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is a tall dude with longs arms if he one punch rass kass he could take buck but buck a street dude like game so it can go down but they need to dead that BULLSH#T!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #49
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
Height and reach do not determine the outcome of a f!ght every time
 11 years ago '04        #50
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
get they d*cks out ya mouths..they not payin none of y'all so stfu and stop d*ck ridin
 02-18-2007, 04:45 AM         #51
yanboyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ GAYME standin on the RAILin lookin lik an idiot while another man dissin him on STAGE ROFL!!!

ya trippin Buck was wit dat n*gga Jeezy (who game is kissin his a.ss cuz he dunt wan it wit jeezy). plus fo damn sure i kno buck n jeezy had they crew wit them!
buck jus wildin for his album promotion in my opinion tho
 11 years ago '05        #52
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
wack a.ss beef, sh*t is mad old. both need to fu*kin drop it. fu*kin kids
 11 years ago '05        #53
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 477 477
niccaz be takin this sh*t o the heart... let them f!ght one on one and see who wins....then we talkin....
 11 years ago '05        #54
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 477 477
 yanboyz said:
LOL @ GAYME standin on the RAILin lookin lik an idiot while another man dissin him on STAGE ROFL!!!

ya trippin Buck was wit dat n*gga Jeezy (who game is kissin his a.ss cuz he dunt wan it wit jeezy). plus
game wasnt jus lookin if u read da article........games kissin his a.ss how ? oh because he said he made room for jeezy...but then when they asked jeezy about it, he said if he didnt kno game personally then it woulda been different....cmon wit da false thoughts dog..^^
 02-18-2007, 07:05 AM         #55
DilatedMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is so stupid for some grown men to be acting like little children, I know you might not like the guy but that doesn't mean you have to get on stage and taunt him. These rappers need to grow up.
 02-18-2007, 07:38 AM         #56
Sangria1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In a one on one f!ght...Game > Young Buck
 02-18-2007, 07:45 AM         #57
yanboyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meercy said:
game wasnt jus lookin if u read da article........games kissin his a.ss how ? oh because he said he made room for jeezy...but then when they asked jeezy about it, he said if he didnt kno game personally then it woulda been different....cmon wit da false thoughts dog..^^

[pic - click to view]

heres the gangsta a.ss game with Glasses standin there lik a dork lookin at buck.. he cud've threw some sh*t down
he looked lik he didnt wan none , dunt even looked pissed
 11 years ago '06        #58
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 374 374
accordin to a source close to BWS, Buck was on stage and said "throw on lets ride"
and started throwing up West coast signs making peace to game, Game went down to the stage to make peace with buck, security stepped in teh way and shut the sh*t down because they thought beef was gonna pop off... i'll ask AR or NJD later but thats what i heard from two people close to BWS
 02-18-2007, 08:20 AM         #59
phazone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ill woop both of them. lol
 02-18-2007, 08:27 AM         #60
cracky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz on info
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy