Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you find it normal for Beyonce to be on the cover?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11757 11757
How Are U Gonna Not Like Beyonce On The Cover
 11 years ago '06        #82
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,594 | Props total: 5415 5415
lol i am calm just that sh*t gets under my skin when i see some dude screamin racism in one thread then go into another thread talkin racist like d*ckheads..like be serious how much more dumb you gotta be to believe this site that got all the makings to be a racist black supremist site like i guess whatever people could be as dumb as they want then if they wanna believe then...like be serious if people were really pullin their subscriptions how would SI know they're all white unless they like take a poll or something yall gotta use your heads and stop trying to over analyze nothing lol
 11 years ago '05        #83
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
My comments on here stirred up some sh*t. Sorry for offending anyone. It was just my version of 'mirroring ignorance'
 11 years ago '06        #84
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
who cares !
 11 years ago '06        #85
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 169 169
fu*k this thread.. sh*t is mad racist... bad bi*ches should be on the cover no matter what race they are... fu*kin hate ya'll biggot a.ss crackers b... (since n*ggas is bein racist)
 02-18-2007, 06:06 PM         #86
ghettoprincess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyHarry said:
why do black people cry racist 100 percent of the time? there is nothing racist about this. a singer shouldnt be on the cover of a sports magazine. thats it there is no reacism here get chy0 head out your a.sses.
you saying 'black people' is really overgeneralizing. and i'm sure you don't know every black person on the planet.
 11 years ago '04        #87
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Its not fu*kin rascist or anything.......... Its a SI tradition to have a supermodel on it.............I think its fu*kin stupid personally to have Beyonce on the cover thats why we have mags like FHM and Blender for........ Its what happens when you have corp america exploting a culture for personal gain.....
 11 years ago '04        #88
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Now if they said NAH NAH no Tyra Banks on the cover that would be racist......
 02-18-2007, 06:27 PM         #89
Tha_Watcher_8-|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how they white chicks cant identify w/ beyonce? all the white girls wanna dress and act like her
 02-18-2007, 06:44 PM         #90
HelloGoodSir  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha_Watcher_8-| said:
how they white chicks cant identify w/ beyonce? all the white girls wanna dress and act like her
Really?? I haven't seen or heard of one "white" girl try to dress or act like Beyonce. In fact, I don't think I have seen a "black" girl try to do that. Why would they want to? She can't act and her songs are lackluster. Besides being moderately attractive and having a pimp dad, she has nothing going for that people would want. Talent wise, anyone on this thread could go head to head with her and give her a run for her money.
 11 years ago '06        #91
badazyelaboi 
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
 OOps said:
tired of beyonce as well..............she fu*kin k!lling me with her sh*t, she needs to step to the left already and give me a fu*kin break. Fuk i hate her sh*t, and her a.sss :finger:

wtf would they put a singer/enter on a cover that a model usually do the shoots for. Its like having a model pick up a grammys for some wack a.ss hook. fu*k that

The point is.... if that other artist is talented enough to cross over to another industry, it just shows how big they actually are. BLACK MEN in general like how beyonce looks and would put her in their top 10 simply cause she got that Classic Black woman figure and not skinny as hell like most of the white girls.

And you can't deny the fact that if it was Britney Spears or paris hilton, there wouldnt even be a discussion right now. The discussion would be how "HOT" she looks or somthing

......but thats just how i feel

nowhere in ur quote does it say they have a problem with her being black...
How can you say this is NOT about her being black??

Last edited by badazyelaboi; 02-18-2007 at 07:05 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #92
badazyelaboi 
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
I'm actually more surprised that 61 people said they'd rather see a model and 32 people don't wanna see black people on Boxden. Thats a lil crazy to me
 11 years ago '06        #93
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
who fukin cares who's on the cover anyway.....

just a bunch of pics....

***BTW***
as i was lookin page-by-page thru tha mag......HOW FUKIN FUNNY WAS THAT BURT REYNOLDS fold-out..LMAO
 02-19-2007, 03:00 PM         #94
WorstNightmare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For those who doubted this .
Story is everywhere now,including allhiphop
 11 years ago '05        #95
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 HelloGoodSir said:
TYRA BANKS >>> Beyonce.

I wonder how Beyonce would feel if Tyra Banks somehow won a Grammy for best song...
Beyonce has no business on the cover of a Professional MODELing magazine.. Just as Tyra Banks has no business winning a grammy for songs.
oooh that SI wqith tyra on the cover was the best that bi*ch was in her prime then

lmao @ beyonce being a rapper now....
 11 years ago '05        #96
littlebkknight 
space
space
space
$398 | Props total: 11 11
boy I took one look at that pic and knew instantly why they tripped.
 11 years ago '04        #97
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
I dont think it really has to do with race, more than it has to do with someone from the hip-hop world being on the cover as opposed to say an athlete...If Serena Williams had been on the cover no one would have batted an eye... (Nor were there any negative comments when Tyra was on there...)

Last edited by Khazano; 02-22-2007 at 03:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy