Feb 17 - Sports Illustrated readers outraged over Beyonce being on front cover

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you find it normal for Beyonce to be on the cover?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 qmudd said:
if its true, fu*k the people who actually wasted minutes/seconds/hours of their lives to write to SI. If you dont like it, don't read it. Find another mag to beat your meat to.
people really buy the swimsuit issue for the articles just like they do for playboy and penthouse

Last edited by Veno da Don; 02-18-2007 at 06:03 AM..
 02-18-2007, 07:14 AM         #62
bigwilly69  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyra Banks was on the cover in 1997.
 11 years ago '05        #63
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
Americans can be real idiotic at times
 02-18-2007, 08:15 AM         #64
phazone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STUPID a.ssES. First of all Beyonce is a model you stupid F*cks. Second, yes all racists should be drug oout into the street and shot like back in there racist ignorant a.ss days.
 02-18-2007, 08:29 AM         #65
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those comments in the article are really irrelevant.
for instance:
"Some of these guys have been subscribing to Sports Illustrated for years just so they can get the Swimsuit Issue before it hits the stands. This is like blasphemy to most of them who don't know who Beyonce or Kanye are."
why does it matter that they dont know who these people are? its not like they always know all of the models in there anyway. do people expect to know everything in a magazine before they read it?
and they must have a skewed perception about what is ghetto... beyonce is definitely not.
 02-18-2007, 09:00 AM         #66
cortez543211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

that picture of kanye must be one of the wackest pictures ever
 11 years ago '04        #67
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 195 195
Prejudice and Ignorance at its best. I have no problem of people are saying Beyonce shouldnt be on the cover b/c she's a singer/actress and doesnt have sh*t to do with sports. Saying that SI is going "ghetto" just b/c she's on the cover or b/c Kanye is in the issueis prejudice and ignorant. Saying that women growing up dont see themselves in Beyonce is Ignorant. Who the fu*k are they speaking for? They're pretty much saying that little white girls cant see themselves in Beyonce b/c she's black. She hasnt done anything wrong yet in her career that we know of, no drugs or sh*t like that. If it was some coked out anorexic white model there would be no problem though. Girls can identify with that type of person I guess. Cleary the people making those type of comments are Bigot's. To any black person or any person on here saying that isnt the case doesnt know the definition of the word and is ignorant themselves.

The only issue people have the right to bring up is that they arent athletes.
 11 years ago '05        #68
NNatic 
space
space
space
$745 | Props total: 114 114
 Mr.Big Deal said:
You don't hear sh*t from mexicans because they're just happy they were able to swim over here and not get caught

Asians are cowards and don't have sh*t to scream racist about

Ain't our fault that other races are too chicken sh*t to stand up for themselves and take whatever scraps are handed to them

How the hell can you say that? you are nothing more than an ignorant soul bro... :banghead: :thumbsdow

not all mexicans are illegal... just like not all blacks live in a ghetto.

and asians f!ght the same battles that blacks do, as do indians or anyone else than may be deamed different.

now with that aside, it is time for you to start living your life without pulling a fu*king racist card on every single event that happens. The world is not out to get you, and until you live that way, you wont become half of what you could.
 11 years ago '04        #69
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
obviously not true one bit... i guess noone checked the source
 11 years ago '05        #70
tazbanks28 
space
space
$718 | Props total: 0 0
let them cry more props for her.
 02-18-2007, 01:34 PM         #71
DTeezie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats weird nobody said anything when tyra was on the cover. F'em that what I say I love the magazine.
 11 years ago '05        #72
NNatic 
space
space
space
$745 | Props total: 114 114
 rhymespitter84 said:
im not even a big fan on kanye and i cant even hate on that......goddamn people losing they minds everyday......
i could be wrong, but the pic in the mag was way worse than that one... maybe i am going crazy and it is the same pic, but i remember thinking what a terrible embarassment for Kanye...
 11 years ago '05        #73
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
the ignorance of these fu*king hic a.sses who beat off to their SI swimsuit mags are just angry they cant get it up on jayz's sloppy seconds
i do think SI should have stuck with their traditional issues, but theres no need for these idiots to call in and cry about it
and kanye can grab as many a.sses as he wants, cause he put those models on the 'workout plan'
>not the best issue yet, but still worth buying
 02-18-2007, 02:27 PM         #74
JAYMETRO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn....she so fine
 11 years ago '04        #75
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 490 490
Not sure why Beyonce' should be on the cover. I think SI was trying to appeal to the younger people by throwqing someone they know on the front. Bad move though. Race shouldn't have anything to do with it, but Beyonce' is not a SI Swimsuit model. so they knew better than that sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #76
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
last i remembered Beyonce is a singer/actress/model/dancer/ everything. shes good at wat she does n i dont see no problems with her being on the front cover
 02-18-2007, 02:45 PM         #77
johncu813  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop hatin
 11 years ago '05        #78
justinG 
space
space
$1,311 | Props total: 0 0
no joke iam white and i was really happy to see B on the cover she looks fu*king s3xy and ten time better then haft the other chicks
 11 years ago '06        #79
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,577 | Props total: 5266 5266
WHY DOESNT EVERYONE SHUT THE fu*k UP YO I ONLY READ 3-4 PAGES OF THIS THREAD AND GOT SICK OF THIS sh*t EVERYONE SAYING THIS IS RACIST RACIST RACIST

HOW THE fu*k CAN EVERYTHING BE RACIST YO THIS sh*t IS A TABLOID ITS FAKE...I'M NOT BELIEVING IT TILL I SEE A fu*kING LETTER FROM SPORTS ILLUSTRATED ON THE INTERNET SAYING THEIR SORRY OR SOMETHING SOMETHING THAT CAN PROVE THIS sh*t...sh*t IS A LIE TO GET EVERYONE HYPED UP AND NOW EVERYONES bi*chING LIKE YO SHUT THE fu*k UP GROW SOME BALLS AND STOP bi*chING THAT ITS RACIST CAUSE ITS FAKEEE I WANNA KNOW HOW DOES SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KNOW THE RACE OF THEIR SUBSCRIBERS? IS THERE A CHECKBOX WITH WHITE BLACK ASIAN HISPANIC OR SOMETHING? LIKE YO YALL TRYING TO OVER ANALYZE A FAKE TABLOID LIKE BE SERIOUS..EVERYONE OVER ANALYZING TOO MUCH BULLsh*t ABOUT HOW ITS RACIST TO PUT UNSUBSCRIBE TO SI CAUSE A BLACK WOMAN WAS ON IT..YOU THINK ITS THAT DAMN SERIOUS THAT A WHITE PERSON GONNA DO THAT? CAUSE OF 6 PAGES IN A 200 PAGE MAGAZINE? YALL GOTTA GROW THE fu*k UP AND THE SITE IS LIKE A BLACK SUPREMIST SITE ANYWAY sh*t

sh*t GOT A POLL ON THE SIDE OF THE SIDE ASKING ABOUT THE N WORD...WHAT ACTUAL NEWS SITE WOULD PUT THAT QUESTION UP? WHOEVER BELIEVES THIS sh*t IS A fu*kING d*ckHEAD AND A CLOSET RACIST THEMSELVES
 11 years ago '05        #80
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
^ calm down....lol....sh*ts not that serious...fake or not.....but if it is you will change ur tune.....

yo w/e....its always negative attitudes when it comes to blacks....even when you try to do summin different....they get all highly upset....theis is why niccaz angry all da time....cause of stupidity like this.....

Last edited by meercy; 02-18-2007 at 04:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago