Feb 17 - Sports Illustrated readers outraged over Beyonce being on front cover

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you find it normal for Beyonce to be on the cover?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
ugh, more beyonce news. i'm sick of that bi*ch. tons of finer women than that dumb broad
 02-17-2007, 10:34 PM         #42
HelloGoodSir  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trice26 said:
i agree, if it were Jessica SImpson or Britney Spears it would be all good
I dunno about this article... but for the majority of people who don't like the fact that Beyonce is on the cover.... NO, it wouldn't be all good if Spears or Simpson was on the cover. Why would you say that?? Because their white?? Come on, get real.. Britney has lost like 79% of her fanbase, btw... Anyway, as i said 2 times before... It's not about RACE for the most part, or for the Most People. It's about a person who doesn't belong in the magazine, being on the cover.. Beyonce = Singer/Not Supermodel. i.e. Heidi Klum/Tyra Banks = Supermodels/Not singers... SI Swimsuit Issue = Supermodel/Not Singer Magazine.. Its made for the supermodels, not for celebrities.. there are plenty of magazines for that.

Please stop reading racism into every little thing. And for once, btw.. I'd like to hear racism accusactions for once coming from a mexican, asian, etc.. instead of a black person. It's old. Every single race f!ghts racism. What makes your race so special this day in age? Everyone is equal for the most right... If your getting held down, it's prolly cause your too lazy to get off your a.ss and make something of yourself. Racism only works when the person being objectified lets it get to them and change who they are.
 11 years ago '06        #43
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
If they really wanted to p!ss people off, they shoulda put Flava Flav:afro: and Kieysha Cole on the cover and have swisha , newport, crown royal , and popeyes take out ad's.

They should have an unsigned hype section and the section in the back of the books that have Grills, Rims, pr0no's, and sh*t. I'd buy that!
 02-17-2007, 10:51 PM         #44
Mr.Big Deal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HelloGoodSir said:
I dunno about this article... but for the majority of people who don't like the fact that Beyonce is on the cover.... NO, it wouldn't be all good if Spears or Simpson was on the cover. Why would you say that?? Because their white?? Come on, get real.. Britney has lost like 79% of her fanbase, btw... Anyway, as i said 2 times before... It's not about RACE for the most part, or for the Most People. It's about a person who doesn't belong in the magazine, being on the cover.. Beyonce = Singer/Not Supermodel. i.e. Heidi Klum/Tyra Banks = Supermodels/Not singers... SI Swimsuit Issue = Supermodel/Not Singer Magazine.. Its made for the supermodels, not for celebrities.. there are plenty of magazines for that.

Please stop reading racism into every little thing. And for once, btw.. I'd like to hear racism accusactions for once coming from a mexican, asian, etc.. instead of a black person. It's old. Every single race f!ghts racism. What makes your race so special this day in age? Everyone is equal for the most right... If your getting held down, it's prolly cause your too lazy to get off your a.ss and make something of yourself. Racism only works when the person being objectified lets it get to them and change who they are.
You don't hear sh*t from mexicans because they're just happy they were able to swim over here and not get caught

Asians are cowards and don't have sh*t to scream racist about

Ain't our fault that other races are too chicken sh*t to stand up for themselves and take whatever scraps are handed to them
 11 years ago '06        #45
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 495 495
Ignorance at its worst... Beyonce is a DIME PIECE. I was very pleased to see her on the cover. Real talk,who da hell did ya'll wanna see on the cover? A model??? NONE of them models in dat magazine got anything on Beyonce.

Beyonce>>>Any girl your ignorant azz could come up with
 02-17-2007, 11:01 PM         #46
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Big Deal said:
You don't hear sh*t from mexicans because they're just happy they were able to swim over here and not get caught
, this is why I love racism, people hate it when it affects them but they love to spew it out.
 11 years ago '04        #47
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 4475 4475
lol this thread cracks me up, but I don't see anything wrong with having Beyonce on the cover, she's wearing a swimsuit and she looks gorgeous, that's what Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition is about, some girl wearing a swimsuit who looks hot, and no, not all the models in SI are super models, get that right... There is no law against having a singer on the cover.
 02-17-2007, 11:13 PM         #48
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
lol this thread cracks me up, but I don't see anything wrong with having Beyonce on the cover, she's wearing a swimsuit and she looks gorgeous, that's what Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition is about, some girl wearing a swimsuit who looks hot, and no, not all the models in SI are super models, get that right... There is no law against having a singer on the cover.
:applause:
 02-17-2007, 11:21 PM         #49
GrownMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at Kanye grabbing on that white womans like that
 02-17-2007, 11:24 PM         #50
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No blacks on the cover of SI,please - 14 - 11.86%

lmao, wow, wonder who voted.
 02-18-2007, 12:15 AM         #51
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Closet racists, saying beyonce 'ghetto' is that how they label all black people, as ghettos? oh pfffffft. And Tyra was the first black woman on that magazine.
 11 years ago '06        #52
Deezones 
space
space
$748 | Props total: 0 0
 billieskeet said:
exactly so how can any1 say its racist, there have been asian and hispanic women also
bacause they use the words ghetto
 11 years ago '06        #53
Deezones 
space
space
$748 | Props total: 0 0
 GrownMan said:
look at Kanye grabbing on that white womans like that
sh*t it wasn't like he was holdin on to something back there
 02-18-2007, 12:22 AM         #54
bdboy04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats racisim beyonce is beautiful and kanye west has his was but dude is cool and the ghetto comment what yall scurred of that big black b00ty they would go crazier if buffie was on the cover lol

Last edited by bdboy04; 02-18-2007 at 12:25 AM..
 02-18-2007, 03:07 AM         #55
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
must be gay kuntry old white men
 11 years ago '04        #56
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,851 | Props total: 5195 5195
i dont know about the issue being too black but i dont think rappers,or any kind of singers should be in the magazine let alone on the cover it is a swimsuit model edition of a "SPORTS" magazine only models and athletes should be featured in it , not beyonce,kanye,or that country singer(???)
 02-18-2007, 04:38 AM         #57
yanboyz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this is a racial issue.
i can see allt he angry complaints r from 48 plus white old farts wit sh*t to do but jackin off to sports illustrate n see a black man grabbin on some white chicks a.ss. n THIS UGLY BLACK JAy-Z's grlfriend being on the cover..

its all racist sh*t man
fukin gay
 11 years ago '06        #58
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
Beyonce just fu*ken annoying now
 11 years ago '06        #59
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 495 495
 Stackz said:
Beyonce just fu*ken annoying now

11 years ago '04        #60
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,851 | Props total: 5195 5195
i really dont think this is about race as much as you all think it is cuz im black and my first thought when i saw the cover and tv special was wtf is beyonce doin on the cover and why is kanye in a swimsuit issue what is his purpose???? although ive never read any of the issues ive looked at one before and it was athletes posing with the models in one section which makes sense to me, its not a music magazine ,so i can understand their gripe but i really dont give a damn
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy