Does Hydroxycut Really Work??

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
6391 pageviews
16 comments

nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
Does Hydroxycut Really Work??

I'm Working Out I Do More Cardio Than Free Wieghts Im Tryna Shed 40 Pounds Can Hydroxycut Help?? Has Anyone Ever Tried It??

16 comments for "Does Hydroxycut Really Work??"

11 years ago '06        #2
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3483 3483
i dont know which Hydroxycut our takeing, but when i took hydroxycut hardcore i lost 10 pounds in only 3 weeks...but i was takeing the full dosage
 02-19-2007, 06:52 PM         #3
Cyber Hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t makes u feel like ur on Coke, but in a bad way...

just cut the carbs & sugar, and eat lean meats- u'll lose the weight...

and excercise nucca!
 11 years ago '05        #4
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
yeh it works...but its not a miracle pill...its something you put into your regiment...so take it, and drink LOTS of water
 11 years ago '06        #5
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
thx fellas i uess ill give it a shot ^^asomugha is a beast by the way hes a problem!!
 02-23-2007, 08:29 AM         #6
Bamf55 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would take hoodia if i were you! i took it and it worked good.. heres a link..
 11 years ago '04        #7
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,466 | Props total: 6620 6620
^^^
Man Hydroxycuts works...jesus man drink water and work out....I swear if your not regular before these WILL get you that way...man haha I keep magazines by the toilet now!
 11 years ago '05        #8
coolwhip 
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
i'm 5'9 and 160lbs. i was thinking of taking hydroxycut for a month just to lose the extra body fat to get my 6 pack. its almost there so i thought this might give me a boost. any ideas if i should or not?? i work out regularly too
 03-03-2007, 07:07 PM         #9
Nu_Lyfe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cyber Hater said:

and excercise nucca!

^What he said. Go to GNC and ask for BURN 60. sh*t works! I lost 7 lbs in 2 days
 03-03-2007, 10:37 PM         #10
bayareaking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cyber Hater said:

and excercise nucca!
Like what kind of things do you experience?

I heard that your body shakes from time to time?

BTW, do you guys recommend this to a person who is trying to lose weight and just wants to begin their weight lost by taking this (with the right diet and excerise program).....just so that they could get some motivation? Or do you guys think it's better to do it w/o any help from any kind of supplements?
 11 years ago '04        #11
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,466 | Props total: 6620 6620
^^^
Im not a supplement expert...But I take Hydroxy cuts...I will tell you my side effects...I miss the old Ephedra laced ones tho!!

- I will get really warm...like the heat is on in the room too high
- Makes me stay up a little longer than normal if I take the pills too late in the evening (OBEY that 4hr rule!! ahaha)

That's it...they dont bother me like some other people who get the jitters and get all hyper and sh*t...It does give me a boost of energy though yeah..But not to that point.

The supplement or no supplement thing will be debated as long as they are on this earth...It's really a personal choice...Do your self a favor though and get your blood pressure checked BEFORE you get on the pills....my friend stopped taking them because his blood pressure was too high...We don't know if the pills caused it but your not supposed to be on them if you are...he has hyper tension.
 11 years ago '05        #12
superio05 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 0 0
Just bought mines today...hope i dont start acting like im fiend out.
 11 years ago '04        #13
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
^^^
Im not a supplement expert...But I take Hydroxy cuts...I will tell you my side effects...I miss the old Ephedra laced ones tho!!

- I will get really warm...like the heat is on in the room too high
- Makes me stay up a little longer than normal if I take the pills too late in the evening (OBEY that 4hr rule!! ahaha)

That's it...they dont bother me like some other people who get the jitters and get all hyper and sh*t...It does give me a boost of energy though yeah..But not to that point.

The supplement or no supplement thing will be debated as long as they are on this earth...It's really a personal choice...Do your self a favor though and get your blood pressure checked BEFORE you get on the pills....my friend stopped taking them because his blood pressure was too high...We don't know if the pills caused it but your not supposed to be on them if you are...he has hyper tension
The statement above as well as others all indicate the same pro/cons of fu*kin wit' Hydroxycut in a nutshell, and i thank each and every one of you gentlemen for attesting to this.... yeah my dude they work, but i like the rest of them I as well experienced the shakin', crazy boost of energy like if i was ready to run a marathon or some sh*t!!!!!! (hooooolly shiiiiiiitttt) let me tell YOU my n*gga. i took them sh*ts like at 7 at night went and worked out but was still wired as fu*k at 2.am. on some Issac Hates Rza sh*t "i can't go to sleep" lol.. where for awhile i would just stare at the bottle like, "i'm not messin' with you today mofo" but yeah man obey the 4 hour rule drink mad water and stick to your regimen you will be aiight.

Last edited by marcchrome; 03-12-2007 at 12:42 AM..
 03-19-2007, 12:40 AM         #14
Sikmade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I am about to try it, the one I got is made by muscletech...
 11 years ago '05        #15
coolwhip 
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
im 5'9 160lbs. i was thinking of just taking one bottle of it to get me nice and cut and then stop. u think i should?
 03-19-2007, 07:45 PM         #16
Sikmade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man it does make you feel like you on coke..
 11 years ago '06        #17
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
I dont know what's it's like to be on coke, but when I used to take it ya boy was BANANAS with the cardio. If your used to eating dinner which is a bad habit unless your a shift worker try to eat early, before you be up all night!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago