The San Diego Chargers Thread.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2007, 12:14 AM         #161
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this thread dies completely unless I post in it...
 10-25-2007, 07:54 PM         #162
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

"Can I use That Moss Jersey?"

*does the Lights Out*

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by -Scar-; 10-25-2007 at 11:26 PM..
 10-25-2007, 11:30 PM         #163
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

raiders suck. lol

part 2

Great Moments in Charger History......

Stan "The Man" Humphries >>>>>>>>> ___________________

__________________________________________________ _______________

Numbers adding up for dependable Gates

By Kevin Acee

UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

October 26, 2007

TEMPE, Ariz. – In the almost certain event he gains a total of 75 yards over the next seven games, Antonio Gates would become the third-fastest tight end to ever reach the 4,000-yard plateau.
Gates, who will play in his 68th game this weekend, would have taken longer than only Hall of Famers Kellen Winslow (58 games) and Mike Ditka (67).

Perhaps more impressive, however, is a much more obscure record Gates is hovering around.

Last edited by -Scar-; 10-26-2007 at 10:23 AM..
 10-28-2007, 07:19 PM         #164
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think its official now.....

THE BOLTS ARE BACK.........

[pic - click to view]

AP Photo, Denis Poroy

San Diego Chargers' Shawne Merriman holds up a fireman's helmet as he enters the field prior to the Chargers football game against the Houston Texans at Qualcomm Stadium Sunday Oct. 28, 2007 in San Diego

Chargers win third straight game

Sunday, Oct 28, 2007
By Tom Shanahan, Chargers.com

The Chargers scored points quickly on offense, defense and special teams as the Bolts jumped out to a 35-3 halftime lead en route to a 35-10 win over the Houston Texans Sunday at Qualcomm Stadium.

The victory was the Bolts' third straight and moved them into a tie for first place in the AFC West with the Kansas City Chiefs with 4-3 records. The Denver Broncos (3-3) play the Green Bay Packers Monday night at home.

It was the Chargers' first game in two weeks after a bye week and then a week in which they practiced in Arizona due to the wildfires that swept through San Diego County.

Chargers tight end Antonio Gates opened the scoring with a 49-yard touchdown pass from quarterback Philip Rivers in the first quarter for a 7-0 lead. The three-time Pro Bowler scored again early in the second quarter on a 31-yard pass from Rivers for a 21-3 lead.

Chargers cornerback Antonio Cromartie also scored two touchdowns in the first and second quarters, with one on special teams and another on one of his two interceptions.

On special teams, Cromarite fell on a free ball in the end zone after the ball was snapped over punter Matt Turk's head for a 14-0 first-period lead.

In the second quarter, he intercepted a pass tipped by outside linebacker Shawne Merriman rushing quarterback Matt Schaub and returned the theft 70 yards for a score.

The Chargers added a fifth touchdown before halftime when wide receiver Chris Chambers, playing his first game since he was acquired from the Miami Dolphins in a trade during the bye week, scored on a 14-yard pass from Rivers.

Houston's only first-half score against the Bolts' defense was a 40-yard field goal by Kris Brown early in the second quarter after the Chargers had taken a 14-0 lead.

The Texans scored their only touchdown with 4:40 remaining in the game. Tight end Joel Dreessen caught a 28-yard touchdown pass from backup quarterback Sage Rosenfels.
 10-30-2007, 11:50 AM         #165
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If ya'll were to play Cowboys this weekend, do you think the Bolts would win? I was arguing with a Boys fan(not on this board, a friend) and we kept going back and forth.... I was saying Bolts, he said Boys...... so what yall think??
 10-31-2007, 11:21 AM         #166
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimpwin said:
If ya'll were to play Cowboys this weekend, do you think the Bolts would win? I was arguing with a Boys fan(not on this board, a friend) and we kept going back and forth.... I was saying Bolts, he said Boys...... so what yall think??

I know this is cliche to say it but I think it would be a good game.....

In the End I would obviously say the Bolts but I'll give my reasons in a respectful way....

1.) Romo. Regardless what anyone says he's still not anymore proven of a QB than Philip Rivers.....neither should be mentioned as "elite" QB's. Both are good in their own rights, but Rivers makes ALOT less mistakes than him....even with Romo having a better reciever corps I think most anybody would agree that Rivers has more accuracy in the pocket...Romo is good outside the pocket on the run, but i think he steps ouit alot more than necessary.

2.) RB's.......nuff said....

3.) Defense.....our D is way more gelled than Dallas'....not to take anything away from em because I think Wade has already taken great strides with them but I think they wont see their full potential til later this season or next season.....they haven t COMPLETELY bought into the system yet.....buit they're still good...

4.) Special teams. The impact of Darren Sproles is seriously underrated.....let alone one of our backup recievers is showing some serious physical strength in tackling. Cromartie should not be taken lightly either on returns...

just my opinion....no need for Cowboy fans to feel disrespected....
 10-31-2007, 08:45 PM         #167
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Simba said:
And for the record.....nobody else rep Da Bolts like me neither

[pic - click to view]

an I update every season.....

Like Father Like Son....

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by -Scar-; 10-31-2007 at 08:48 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #168
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]

the future LockDown
 11-07-2007, 02:44 PM         #169
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rush to judging Addai and Peterson

Colts RB has much in common with Viking
By Jerry Magee
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

November 7, 2007

INDIANAPOLIS – After Adrian Peterson and what he did with his 296 yards rushing comes Joseph Addai, preparing to run in the deepening shadow Peterson has cast over the Chargers defense.

Football creates inferences. From Peterson's NFL record performance for the Vikings in Minnesota last week, people are deducing that the Indianapolis Colts' Addai, too, can have a bountiful evening when the Super Bowl champions line up against the Chargers on Sunday at Qualcomm Stadium.

10 years ago '04        #170
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
i tried to warn yall about that sorry a.ss coach yall hired....i mean, i know my raiders aint doing well, but yall got a nice squad, but yall need a coach that knows how to use the players, turner is trash, always has, always will....dont get me wrong, he a nice offensive coordinator, but thats it....ask any redskins fan or raiders fan
 10 years ago '05        #171
BlastttOFF 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

in 4 Games:
- 6 INTS
- 3 TDs
- Longest TD in NFL History (109 yds)
 11-15-2007, 09:31 PM         #172
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too Bad I Missed All This Being In Jail The Last Few Days....
 10 years ago '05        #173
BlastttOFF 
space
space
damnn didnt know that. if you dont mind me asking, what happened?

whatever it is though regardless, keep ya head up dog.
 11-15-2007, 10:25 PM         #174
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlastttOFF said:
damnn didnt know that. if you dont mind me asking, what happened?

whatever it is though regardless, keep ya head up dog.

Bout to Drop It In A Thread Now.......

Last edited by -Scar-; 11-15-2007 at 11:26 PM..
 11-17-2007, 11:47 AM         #175
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Homecoming kings

Cornerback Drayton Florence is one of five Chargers looking forward to Sunday's homecoming.

Thursday, Nov 15, 2007
By Casey Pearce, Chargers.com

The last time Clinton Hart’s mom had a chance to see her son play football in person, she did so from a nosebleed seat at the Georgia Dome as Hart’s Philadelphia Eagles battled the Atlanta Falcons.

When the Chargers travel to Jacksonville this week, she’ll have a much better view.

“I bought her a ticket down low this week, right up close to the action,” Hart said. “This is going to be a fun one.”

Hart, who grew up roughly two hours from Jacksonville in Bushnell, Florida, will get to play in his home state for the first time as a professional. That’s the case for cornerback Antonio Cromartie (Tallahassee and Florida State) and linebacker Brandon Siler as well.

11-18-2007, 02:31 PM         #176
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Damn Disgusted With Our Offensive Play This Year......

P.Riv Goes To The Pro Bowl Over Tom Brady Last Year.....Now Look.....
 10 years ago '04        #177
dank 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 837 837
chargers = trash..........from 14-2 to a complete joke.....
 11-25-2007, 08:38 PM         #178
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When The fu*k Will We Establish Our Identity????
 02-12-2008, 12:49 AM         #179
DJ QCumberSlice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #180
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
cant wait to see Paul Oliver develope next year and Naanee break out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy