most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #121
rellish 
space
space
$2,077 | Props total: 1156 1156
U know what it is, Charger Fans stand up!!!!

Next week: REDEMPTION AT ITS FINEST!!!!!

Payback's gonna be a bi*ch for Tommy Brady and company, look out for murder Merriman!!!!!!
 09-10-2007, 03:20 PM         #122
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's gonna take a nickel defense to beat the patriots........I'd like to see us put Cromartie on Moss since he's the only one who physically matches up.....

It'll be a knockdown dragout affair definitely........I won't even go as far as to guarantee victory but I will say I feel confident in our chances.......
 10 years ago '07        #123
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
i dunno??? about that during the jet game the pats used alot of 3te sets and had moss as the single wide out...having a 3-4 def like the jets your going to have to blitz...the jets decided to blitz in the redzone playing a softer coverage outside the 20's

to me the jets just looked overmatched and i wasnt really suprised with the out come brady is 7-0 vs the jets in the meadowlands

Last edited by gorilla_proof; 09-10-2007 at 05:21 PM..
 09-12-2007, 10:17 AM         #124
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Chicago Bears spent the week preparing for the Chargers in Sunday's season opener by trash-talking about a Nike commercial that featured Bolts running back LaDainian Tomlinson running wild over the Bears' defense.

But when the Bears traveled to San Diego and lined up at Qualcomm Stadium, they left the trash-talking behind. The NFC defending champions just played football.

"There was very little talking going on," Chargers outside linebacker Shawne Merriman said after the Bolts' 14-3 win.

The Chargers believe they've developed that kind of game-day focus with maturity. In fact, the Chargers have taken it a step further than the Bears, resisting the temptation to trash-talk the New England Patriots, this week's opponent that eliminated the Bolts in last year's playoffs. No one popped off in the locker room after the win over the Bears or on Monday in the first day of preparations for the Patriots.

"It's a testament to the character of the players in our locker room," Chargers tight end Antonio Gates said. "We take it one game at a time. This victory against Chicago got us off on the right path, but now it's time to tune in and get focused on New England in spite of what happened last year. We want to go out and play the best San Diego Chargers football that we can."

A year ago the Chargers were 14-2 and held the home-field advantage in the AFC playoffs, but the Patriots came to San Diego and went home with a 24-21 upset of the Bolts. After the game, Chargers players were upset with the Patriots for celebrating on the Chargers' logo while mocking Shawne Merriman's "Lights Out" dance. But Gates said the Chargers aren't focused on avenging the loss or the Patriots' post-game antics.

"We're much more prepared and experienced than last year," Gates said. "Emotions may get in the way of a game when you have a battle like we had last year. Emotions get involved, but at the same time we understand this is our job. This is our business to go out and perform to our highest level. We weren't able to do that last year."

Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers admitted some emotions will be churning from last year's upset, but the Chargers will shift their focus by game time.

"Emotions will be going and I guess some of it will be stimulated from the playoff game," Rivers said. "But this game doesn't change that one win or loss. You can't fix that game. It's a new year. Two years ago we went out there and won and then we didn't make the playoffs. For us, what's important is this is the second game on the schedule. We're 1-0, one of 16 teams that are 1-0 after the first week. Chicago and New England are two teams picked to be playing in early February, so we're getting some tests early."

Gates described New England this year as the 2007-2008 Patriots, a reference to the playoffs taking place in the new year.

"Sometimes emotions get out of hand, and we felt we didn't play that well in the postseason," Gates said. "But this is a new start and a new beginning. Fortunately, we came away with a win against Chicago. Now it's time for us to get focused on the 2007-2008 New England Patriots."

It might also help the Chargers' mental preparation that they have a new coach in Norv Turner. He didn't suffer the pain of a promising season ending so suddenly. He didn't talk revenge against the Patriots; he talked about learning from last year's narrow losses at Baltimore, at Kansas City and in the playoffs to New England.

"I haven't spoken specifically about (the playoff loss)," Turner said. "I think the players understand a lot of things stem from that game and that type of game in Baltimore. Those experiences, if you learn from it, help you. In a lot of ways, (the Patriots) are the same team but there are some differences. We'll start getting ready for this year's team."
 09-12-2007, 10:18 AM         #125
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Chargers were pleased with much of what they accomplished offensively in Sunday’s win over Chicago, but as the Bolts move forward, they hope to get more of their weapons involved.

“We’ve got a lot of guys on this team who can make plays,” tight end Antonio Gates said Sunday. “I got some opportunities to take advantage of man coverage (Sunday), but there are going to be times when we’ll spread it out more.”

Against the Bears, quarterback Philip Rivers completed 22 passes, and 16 went to either Gates or running back LaDainian Tomlinson. LT had his number called - either on the ground or in the passing game - on each of the team’s first six plays.

Head Coach Norv Turner said Monday that the team’s inability to sustain a long drive early contributed to the fact that they didn’t get as many players involved as they’d like. The Chargers gained just five first downs in the opening half.

“When you’re not converting first downs, it’s hard to get in a rhythm,” Turner said. “When you start making first downs on first and second downs, I think you get in a rhythm that it’s easier to get everyone involved. I expect all of our guys to be involved in the offense.”

While Gates always has a prominent role in the offense, the Chargers used him even more often Sunday because of how the Bears defended the Pro Bowler.

“We saw them play a lot of Cover One,” Gates said. “Obviously we wanted to take advantage of any opportunities in man coverage.”

Gates turned in his ninth-career 100-yard game as he caught nine passes for 109 yards and a touchdown. Vincent Jackson finished Sunday’s game with three catches for 28 yards, and Buster Davis added two catches for 15 yards. Malcom Floyd did not record a reception.

When asked if he expects teams to continue to play him the way Chicago did, Gates smiled and said, “I hope so.” In reality, the Chargers know they’ll likely have to find ways to spread the ball around.

Perfect timing

During Fox’s broadcast of Sunday’s game, analyst Troy Aikman commented that he thought Bears defensive tackle Tommie Harris might have picked up on something that was tipping him on the Chargers’ snap count. Harris disrupted a handful of plays Sunday when he got off the ball before the Chargers’ offensive linemen were able to pick him up.

Defensive linemen have been known to pick up tendencies from quarterbacks that allows a defender to get off the ball quickly, but Rivers didn’t believe that was the case Sunday.

“I don’t think so,” Rivers said. “I talked to Tommie after the game and he didn’t hint to it.”

The Bolts did everything they could to hold Harris and company back, but the Pro Bowler still guessed right on a couple of occasions.

“We changed the cadence up I would say 10 to 15 times I went on a hard count to slow them down a little bit,” Rivers said. “He jumped the count once or twice and timed it. That’s going to happen.”

Feeling good

Despite playing an extremely physical game Sunday, the Chargers came out with only three injuries, none of which appear to have major consequences.

Running back Darren Sproles suffered a concussion on the game’s opening kickoff, but according to Turner, he could have gone back in the game in the fourth quarter if the team had chosen to use him. Fullback Andrew Pinnock (hamstring) and safety Clinton Hart (quad contusion) are day-to-day with minor injuries.

Turner would not say if he plans to use Sproles on kick returns this weekend.

“I just see how he is and where he’s at,” Turner said. “I obviously like Michael Turner back there, too. We’ll have the option and some of that will depend on the type of return we have up.”

More commercial appeal

Last week, LaDainian Tomlinson’s Nike commercial featuring him running through the Bears defense was a hot topic. This week, another Chargers star is in an advertisement that features a piece of the Bolts’ Week 2 opponent.

Linebacker Shawne Merriman’s Nike commercial that shows him against several teams began airing over the weekend. One segment includes him hitting a Patriots quarterback.

“It was a nice lick, but it was only a commercial,” Merriman said.

Tomlinson said Monday that the producers who worked on his commercial initially wanted to use New England but changed the opponent before filming.

Nice improv

While it appeared like a genius call, Turner admitted Sunday that Rivers did some improvisation on his three-yard run for a first down in the opening quarter.

Turner opted to leave his offense on the field for a 4th-and-1 play at the Chicago 15 and called for a handoff to Tomlinson. When the timing of the play was thrown off, Rivers tucked the ball and scrambled for the first down.

“I was hoping that someone thought I really lost my mind and that we had a ‘quarterback follow’ play in,” Turner said. “The ball came up a little late and he just didn’t feel comfortable getting the ball handed off.”

Quick hits

- Turner called Mike Scifres' afternoon “as good a punting performance as you’re going to see.”

- He also praised defensive tackle Jamal Williams, who was credited with four tackles but played a huge role in the Bolts holding Chicago to just 80 rushing yards.

- Linebacker Stephen Cooper and defensive end Jacques Cesaire both grew up in the Boston area. Cooper joked Monday that they two will be f!ghting over tickets. The Bolts leading tackler already has roughly 50 requests to fill.

- The Chargers generally travel on Friday when they play on the East Coast, but since Sunday’s game doesn’t start until after 8 pm Eastern Time, the team will fly to Boston on Saturday.

- Including the playoffs, Tomlinson has played against New England four times. Those games have produced 548 rushing yards (5.5 per carry) and seven touchdowns.
 10 years ago '07        #126
gorilla_proof 
space
space
yeah they are going to have to share the wealth of offense because teams later in the season are going to try to take away Lt and gates
 09-14-2007, 03:46 PM         #127
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And for the record.....nobody else rep Da Bolts like me neither

[pic - click to view]

an I update every season.....
 10 years ago '07        #128
gorilla_proof 
space
space
i still got the means jersey about 2yrs ago my sister picked it up from me...ppl use to sleep on means dude was a beast
 09-14-2007, 04:54 PM         #129
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gorilla_proof said:
i still got the means jersey about 2yrs ago my sister picked it up from me...ppl use to sleep on means dude was a beast
Yeah he was my n*gga til he turned his back on us.........

he sucked after he left too.....

I always and still to this day want a stan humphries jersey......i swear he's my favorite charger QB til this day.......

he was raw for his short time......and he was the only QB to take us to the Super bowl.....
 09-16-2007, 06:29 PM         #130
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
up next...chargers....gona be a tuff game
 10 years ago '07        #131
gorilla_proof 
space
space
Charger vs GB is going to be an exciting match up...farve looks likes hes been having some fun the last couple of weeks (winning gives the ole vet some youth)

Chargers offense needs to wakeup...they started slow last-season so they should be ok

any news on jamal williams? and shane?
 09-17-2007, 03:32 PM         #132
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Simba said:
And for the record.....nobody else rep Da Bolts like me neither

[pic - click to view]

an I update every season.....
i c i need to step it up

i nly got favre and green...but green left

and i been trying to get a darren sharper gb jersey.....ah i gota step it up
 09-20-2007, 12:53 PM         #133
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ch-CHeah!!!!!

Yeah The Game At Lambaugh Should Be Good.....Hopefully It Don't Damn Near Freeze Over When We Get There Cuz If It Gets A Certain Tempererature We're Done.....Hopefully We Play Some More Inspired Ball...

Chargers happy to get back to work

Wednesday, Sep 19, 2007
By Casey Pearce, Chargers.com

Following what several Chargers termed a productive, upbeat practice Wednesday, running back LaDainian Tomlinson was quick to calm the fears of those concerned with the state of his team.

“It’s two games. We’re going to be alright,” Tomlinson said. “People get all concerned over two games, one of which we won. We’re not panicking.”

Following Sunday night’s loss at New England, the Bolts feel challenged to raise the bar. They believe they did on their first day of preparation for Green Bay.

“Practice was probably more intense than it has been,” center Nick Hardwick said. “We have to force the effort and energy to a new level. There’s a sense of urgency. We know we just have to make a conscience effort to push the energy to a higher level on Sunday and we’re going to do that.”

Fans and media have voiced concerns over the team’s offensive production in its first two games. After leading the NFL in scoring, the Chargers have been shut out in the opening half of their first two games and have struggled to find a rhythm. Players are being patient and believe they’ll get things rolling.

“We’ve prepared hard, we’ve practiced hard, we’ve studied hard,” quarterback Philip Rivers said. “We’ve gone out there ready to play. We just have to keep plugging along. I don’t think there’s any magic to the answer. Keep plugging along, keep going.”

The ability to get their running game going Sunday would go a long way in finding that rhythm. Facing two of the NFL’s top defenses, the Chargers have rushed for 129 yards in two games.

“I didn’t expect to run up and down the field on either team,” Tomlinson said. “I knew it was going to be hard to get yards out there. That’s what happens against good teams. You can’t get frustrated. You move on.”

As Rivers pointed out Wednesday, a win against the Packers would put the Chargers in the same position they were a year ago, 2-1 with a lot more football to be played. Rivers also believes that a little adversity early in the season isn’t the worst thing that can happen to a team.

“Sometimes getting hit in the mouth isn’t all bad,” Rivers said. “It can make you respond in the right way. We’re 1-1. We’re not 0-8. I think that it’s important that we don’t blow it up. Nobody here is pleased with the way we’ve played or trying to downplay the loss, but it is just what it is. It’s one game and we’re going to learn from it and get better.”

Five sit

Linebacker Matt Wilhelm (calf), safety Clinton Hart (hamstring), offensive tackle Shane Olivea (back) and linebacker Stephen Cooper (neck) missed all of Wednesday’s practice. Wide receiver Eric Parker also sat out and will miss Sunday’s game as he continues to recover from a toe operation.

Defensive tackle Jamal Williams, who left Sunday’s game with an elbow injury, worked the entire practice. Although he was sore, he expects to play in Green Bay.

Five Packers starters missed all of Wednesday’s practice including cornerback Al Harris (back), defensive tackle Corey Williams (ankle), wide receiver Greg Jennings (hamstring), tight end Bubba Franks (knee) and cornerback Charles Woodson (hip). Eight others missed a portion of practice.

Tough draw

With Olivea’s status for Sunday uncertain, it’s likely that first-year tackle Jeromey Clary will get his first NFL start against the Packers. If so, he’ll be matched up against Pro Bowl defensive end Aaron Kampman, who led the NFC with 15.5 sacks last year.

According to his teammates and coaches, Clary played well in place of Olivea at New England. Rivers was particularly impressed.

“He really stepped in and played well,” Rivers said. “He’s a guy that has been mixed in and out. He’s really a part of the group. He studies, he works, he listens. He likes to be around those guys that are always in the game in case the opportunity comes. I think that was good for him.”

Head Coach Norv Turner said that there remains a chance Roman Oben also has a chance to start if Olivea is unable to play this week.

Special day

Chargers backup quarterback Charlie Whitehurst doesn’t expect to see the field Sunday, but he does expect his first trip to Lambeau Field as a player to be a special one.

Whitehurst’s father David played quarterback for the Packers for eight seasons (1976-83). Charlie was just two years old when his dad’s time in Green Bay came to an end, but throughout his life, the younger Whitehurst has enjoyed trips to Packer country with his family.
“I’ve been up there a few times and I always have a great time,” Whitehurst said. “My whole family went back a couple of years ago, but one of my sisters didn’t get to go. She’ll be with them this weekend. We’ll all be together and have a great time before the game.”

David Whitehurst remains active in the Packers Alumni a.ssociation and annually plays in the Ray Nitschke NFL Players Golf Classic. On Saturday, the family is set to attend a Packers alumni event.

Charlie Whitehurst knows and appreciates the unique history of Packer football, which adds to the excitement of this weekend.

“It’s just cool for me to get to play against Brett Favre,” Whitehurst said. “It’s neat to be on the same field with guys that I watched growing up, especially in a place like Lambeau
.”

I think Shane Will Be Okay By Game Time.....
 09-23-2007, 08:11 AM         #134
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we ready......
 09-23-2007, 03:12 PM         #135
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good game son.....had to be the best game of the week
 10 years ago '04        #136
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
tough game. We def didnt deserve to win it. Rivers, jackson and gates played well. Defensively we played like sh*t. Corners need to step it up, they're better than they're showing. Merriman needs to wake the fu*k up, phillips isnt the only probowl lb on that team.
 10 years ago '04        #137
$tr3tch 
space
space
kc next week gents, lets hope lt and company decide they're ready to play nfl football and not peewee football
 09-24-2007, 01:20 PM         #138
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the third consecutive week, the Chargers faced a similar approach from the opposing defense. Like the Bears and Patriots before them, the Packers loaded the box with eight defenders and dared the Bolts to make plays in the passing game.

And they did.

Quarterback Philip Rivers was 27-for-36 passing for 306 yards and three touchdowns Sunday. He completed his first 15 throws of the game to tie Dan Fouts’ franchise record for consecutive completions.

“I thought Philip did an awful lot of good things,” Head Coach Norv Turner said. “He played well. He was accurate. At times when they got pressure, I thought he handled it extremely well.”

Offensively, the Chargers had their best game of the young season. They racked up 364 yards of total offense and picked up 25 first downs, five more than Green Bay on the afternoon. It was Rivers’ third 300-yard day of his career.

Rivers’ big afternoon came with a lot of help. Tight end Antonio Gates continued his strong start to the season with 11 catches for 113 yards. Wide receivers Vincent Jackson and Buster Davis had their most impressive games of the year. Jackson hauled in six passes for 98 yards, including a 27-yard first-quarter touchdown. Davis added four receptions for 31yards and his first-career touchdown. Malcom Floyd improvised on a long ball Rivers threw under pressure and made a 25-yard catch to keep alive a touchdown drive in the third quarter.

“We put together the best drives we have of the year and we got more people involved in the offense,” Turner said.

After failing to find much of a rhythm in the first half of their first two games, the Chargers came out firing Sunday and put together two first-half scoring drives. The Bolts scored on their first possession of the game and their first possession of the second half. Their drive to open the third quarter covered 80 yards in 12 plays.

“I felt like we were in a really good rhythm the whole game,” Rivers said. “To come out the first drive of the second half and score. We did a lot of good things.”

All is well

Late in the third quarter, television cameras caught what appeared to be a bit of a heated exchange between Rivers and LaDainian Tomlinson, but both players said after the game that there was nothing to their conversation.

“There are so many cameras out there that things are going to get shown that are really nothing to make of,” Rivers said. “We’re such competitors. We all want to win. It’s nothing more than that competitive desire. Those things happen. I haven’t thought much of it. We were fine.”

The discussion came after Rivers threw an incompletion to Gates on 3rd-and-5. Tomlinson felt he was open in the flat, and he tried to communicate that to Rivers on the sideline.

“We were just talking about a play,” Tomlinson said. “As competitors, sometimes it appears to be like we were arguing, but it wasn’t really an argument. It’s not concerning at all.”

Inside man

Carlos Polk started at inside linebacker in place of the injured Matt Wilhelm. Because the Packers ran so many three wide receiver sets, the Chargers spent most of the afternoon in their nickel and dime packages, leaving Polk on the sideline for much of the game.

Offensive tackle Shane Olivea, who missed practice Wednesday and Thursday with a sore back, was active Sunday but did not play. Jeromey Clary started in his place at right tackle.

The one that got away

As well as Rivers played Sunday afternoon, there was one throw that he said he’d give anything to have back. With 2:31 remaining in the fourth quarter, Rivers overthrew Jackson on a 3rd-and-3 play. Had the two connected, the Chargers would have likely been able to run out the clock.

“I missed Vincent out there. He ran a good route,” Rivers said. “If you convert that, they may not get it back. If they do, they’ve got one time out and have to go a long way. When we get in that situation, we don’t want to give a team another chance. We failed to convert there.”

Rivers pointed to games in 2006 such as an early-season when at Pittsburgh and late in the year at Seattle where the Bolts made plays on offense to seal crucial victories.

“We didn’t slam the door, which is what we really made a living on last year,” Rivers said. “You look at weeks 8 through the end of the season, however we played during the game, we finished it. Today given that opportunity again, we didn’t slam it.”

Medical report

Defensive end Luis Castillo left the game in the first half with a foot injury but returned to the field later in the game. He’ll be reevaluated this week. Gates received some attention from the athletic trainers in the first quarter after having his hand stepped on, but he was right back in the game as well.
 09-27-2007, 08:45 PM         #139
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thursday, Sep 27, 2007
By Casey Pearce, Chargers.com

Although the numbers may beg to differ, Chargers tight end Antonio Gates believes that sharing the field with fellow Pro Bowler Tony Gonzalez doesn’t cross his mind when the Bolts and Chiefs meet every year.

“I don’t think about it,” Gates said. “I don’t try to go out and outplay him. We’ve both had some good numbers against each other, but that’s just two guys playing hard and trying to win. I don’t think there’s much more to it.”

Statistics say that seeing red – specifically Kansas City – brings out the best in Gates, who has been named to three consecutive Pro Bowls. In six career games against the Chiefs, Gates has caught 34 passes for 408 yards and three touchdowns. Perhaps his best game came against Kansas City when he caught 10 passes for 145 yards and three touchdowns in a win at Qualcomm Stadium.

Gonzalez hasn’t been too shabby against the Chargers either. The eight-time Pro Bowler caught six passes for 138 yards last October in Kansas City as the Chiefs dealt the Bolts one of just two regular-season losses on the year. In his last six meetings against the Chargers, Gonzalez has averaged almost seven catches per game, including a career-high 14 receptions in the 2004 season finale.

“He’s always ready to play,” Gates said. “We’ve got the same mindset every week: we’re going to do whatever we can to help our team win.”

Because of Gates’ basketball background, he says he didn’t have any players that he particularly modeled himself after when he came into the NFL, and he believes his game is much different from that of Gonzalez. However, he’s come to hold Gonzalez in very high regard.

“The first time I went to the Pro Bowl, I was named the starter but I asked Tony if he wanted to start just because I respected him so much,” Gates said. “I know how hard it is to play at a high level every year. I know how hard it is to be consistent every year and go to the Pro Bowl every year. It’s a tough business. I’ve only been here for four years. He’s been to twice as many Pro Bowls.”

Regardless of who he’s playing against, a big afternoon from Gates Sunday would come as no surprise. Through three games this season, Gates ranks second in the NFL with 27. He’s been on the receiving end of nearly 40 percent of Philip Rivers’ completions.

Chargers Head Coach Norv Turner praised Gates for his high level of play and said he believes Gates’ production will soon open up more opportunities for other receivers in the passing game.

“He’s playing at an awfully high level,” Turner said. “I don’t think you’d ever expect anyone to have that many catches, and there’s going to come a time when people are going to say, ‘Hey, let’s make them throw the ball somewhere else.’ I hope it doesn’t.”

When told of his numbers this season, Gates shrugged his shoulders and said he didn’t know exactly how many receptions he had.

“I don’t keep up with those things,” Gates said. “I just play.”

Having never been a numbers guy, Gates said he simply hopes to continue to play at a high level to help his team get back to winning games on a weekly basis.

“Consistency is the biggest thing for me, as an individual and as a team player,” Gates said. “It’s a long season. I’ll do whatever I need to in order for this team to have the best chance of winning. If I need to catch 10 balls a game, I’ll do it. If I need to help more in the run game and help LT, I’m all for it. I just want to make sure I’m doing all that I can do. That’s all I can control.”

Castillo returns

Defensive end Luis Castillo (foot) participated fully in Thursday’s practice after sitting out Wednesday. Turner said he that early in the week he was concerned about the possibility of Castillo missing Sunday’s game but the head coach felt much better after watching his starting left end practice.

Linebacker Matt Wilhelm (calf) did not work Thursday and will likely miss his second-consecutive start. If that’s the case, Turner said that Carlos Polk will again start at one of the two inside linebacker spots although Tim Dobbins would see plenty of playing time as well.

Cornerback Quentin Jammer was back on the field after missing Wednesday’s practice with a migraine, and guards Mike Goff and Kris Dielman were removed from the injury report after working all of practice for the second-consecutive day.

Notable

- The Chargers have recorded at least two sacks in 16 of their last 17 games. The last time they faced the Chiefs, they recorded six sacks en route to a 20-9 win.

- Rivers is a perfect 9-0 at Qualcomm Stadium as a starter.

- Through three games, the Chargers have picked up more first downs this season (58) than their opponents (56).

- Kansas City’s defense has given up just three touchdowns in their first three games. Houston scored on a fumble return in Week 1, and the Chiefs’ special teams units were victimized by a Devin Hester punt return in Week 2 at Chicago.
 10 years ago '04        #140
$tr3tch 
space
space
LT with 116 first half yards. I think its safe to say he's back.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy