The San Diego Chargers Thread.

most viewed right now
 120
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-22-2007, 03:13 PM         #61
MaddenManiac05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SD CHARGER, Exclusive Jersey on NFLSHOP.com

How many Lombardi's... 00


No BEEF:D I couldn't help myself
 06-26-2007, 01:43 PM         #62
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well at least the patriots fan ain't too much of a hater. But We'll see on that rollin us talk

To them other 2 n*ggas

When was the last time the raiders beat us?

No beef...I couldn't help myself

Raiders won championships with dirty players on steroids and covered theirselves in stick-em to boost stats.

Prove me wrong .

No beef....I couldn't help myself.
 10 years ago '04        #63
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Simba said:
Well at least the patriots fan ain't too much of a hater. But We'll see on that rollin us talk

To them other 2 n*ggas

When was the last time the raiders beat us?

No beef...I couldn't help myself

Raiders won championships with dirty players on steroids and covered theirselves in stick-em to boost stats.

Prove me wrong .

No beef....I couldn't help myself.

nah n*gga, i wasnt hating, you just couldnt accept the fact that you were talking outta yo a.ss....the pats fan came in and basically just solidified what i was saying and he shut yo a.ss up

i admit, raiders havent beat chargers in a minute

but when was the last time the Chargers won ANYTHING that mattered? the division? FOH, yall aint never won a Super Bowl

and lets say that the old Raiders were on steroids, so what? i bet you anything that the rest of the league was on steroids too...

ol ignorant a.ss n*gga, sit yo a.ss down somewhere
 06-27-2007, 05:44 PM         #64
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Um........hurt?



Yeah That's right you CAN'T prove me wrong.

Your boys used oversized casts hidden behind fake injuries so they could deliver dirty and late hits. Cheatin at it's finest.

Prove me wrong.....still waitin......

Ra just came in here to defend his teams honor....ain't nothin wrong with that. I can listen to an actual Pats fan. He ain't disrespect and He ain't shut nothin up.

YOU AIN'T NEITHER IN CASE YOU AIN'T NOTICE.

Them championships don't mean nothin to me cuz I ain't seen y'all get one in so long. For real you probably wasn't even watchin football when they got their last one.

Gotta bring up history you wasn't round to see to defend the fact your team sucks in the present?

C'mon

Wamp! Wamp! What it Do?

 10 years ago '04        #65
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Simba said:
^^Um........hurt?



Yeah That's right you CAN'T prove me wrong.

Your boys used oversized casts hidden behind fake injuries so they could deliver dirty and late hits. Cheatin at it's finest.

Prove me wrong.....still waitin......

Ra just came in here to defend his teams honor....ain't nothin wrong with that. I can listen to an actual Pats fan. He ain't disrespect and He ain't shut nothin up.

YOU AIN'T NEITHER IN CASE YOU AIN'T NOTICE.

Them championships don't mean nothin to me cuz I ain't seen y'all get one in so long. For real you probably wasn't even watchin football when they got their last one.

Gotta bring up history you wasn't round to see to defend the fact your team sucks in the present?

C'mon

Wamp! Wamp! What it Do?



you aint seen the raiders get one in a long time?

the Chargers have NEVER got one....EVER....

so aint nobody ever seen the Chargers get one :thumbsdow

do you understand that your team has been in existance for 30+ years and never won a championship and you bout a team who has

i aint bring up the past, you the one that brought it up....i wasnt even arguing bout my team cause i understand we aint good, but you sounding stupid as fu*k talking bout "we own the patriots" and all your posts you talking out yo a.ss


this you right here homie:

this the closest yall been to a super bowl ring


[pic - click to view]



dreaming of it
 10 years ago '04        #67
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690

[pic - click to view]

 06-27-2007, 07:26 PM         #68
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


ooooooh you sure showed me:rolleyes: that really hurt.

3 posts in a row = e-motional

@ ya gettin so mad ya gotta feel the need to stir up hater nation to back your e-motional a.ss up. Some REAL democracy now!:rolleyes:

Just stop it, okay?

Damn I must be the only real charger fan round here. Oh well
 10 years ago '04        #69
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Simba said:


ooooooh you sure showed me:rolleyes: that really hurt.

3 posts in a row = e-motional

@ ya gettin so mad ya gotta feel the need to stir up hater nation to back your e-motional a.ss up. Some REAL democracy now!:rolleyes:

Just stop it, okay?

Damn I must be the only real charger fan round here. Oh well
you need to check your own self, lil n*gga....cause you the one that be in the slaughter house heavy e-beefing and sh*t....

i aint mad at all, im just arguing with a fan of the rival of my team, an ignorant fan too.

you e-beefing = check your life status

all i do is argue bout my team
 10 years ago '04        #70
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Simba said:
Really? I'm barely in there plus the house is dead.

At the end of the day man I do what I want.

Lil n*gga? If you payin so much attention to my posts you would know I'm 26 bruh.



:rolleyes:Comin from the guy who don't know his team's true history and ain't from cali, but that don't matter.

Dog, I'm just fu*kin wit you. I'm speakin my mind mostly, but right now I was just fu*kin wit you.

Sorta.



And you beefing with me is what?

I'm a do what I want when I feel obviously. And too many people round here know I'm one of the coolest n*ggas period. You do too.



Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Me too bruh. Me too.

I ain't gotta problem wit you really. I done propped you several times. I obviously think you cool. But when it comes to Chargers vs. Raiders what you thank? Or even Chargers vs. Patriots or anybody.

Me and my n*gga Negro Dos sit on opposite sides on alot of sh*t trust me. He still my dog.

This sh*t just started my day with a smile.

props again bruh
naw n*gga, i aint beefing....we simply arguing sports....e-beefing is what dey do over at the slaughter house where they try to expose each other's pictures and whatever

and i aint really mean to call you ignorant, cause alot of sh*t you said made sense, but some sh*t you were saying had me like :wow:

but as you can see, i love my team and when people start talking bout dem, i take offense myself

but its cool tho...


Last edited by MiamiDade; 06-28-2007 at 11:00 AM..
 06-28-2007, 11:37 AM         #71
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same here.

I ain't forgot how long the Raiders terrorized sh*t. Right now I'm feeling like of all the 15, 16 teams that ain't got a championship yet, WE GOTTA BE NEXT.

I got alot of pride in my team, too. I was born in Oceanside CA right around the corner from Junior Seau. I wanted to go to Oceanside High just like him. Somehow I ended up in Columbus Oh. but thats off topic

Trojan, Charger sh*t pump in my blood for real. I gotta hold on to a lil ammo when someone talk bad or offend me.

Yeah I just think we the strongest team going into this year. Anything less than a Super Bowl is gonna disappoint me this year.

Norv better do something to impress me cuz I'm one of the few that wanted to keep Marty.

Read my posts again. I said what I said about the Pats cuz

1.) I never liked em.

2.) We ain't get our a.ss beat.

3.) The only a.ss beatin dished out was by us to them. They lucked out i the AFC championship. Oh well. It was still a great year. Just a disappointing end.

The Bolts Will Be Back.
 10 years ago '04        #72
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Simba said:
Same here.

I ain't forgot how long the Raiders terrorized sh*t. Right now I'm feeling like of all the 15, 16 teams that ain't got a championship yet, WE GOTTA BE NEXT.

I got alot of pride in my team, too. I was born in Oceanside CA right around the corner from Junior Seau. I wanted to go to Oceanside High just like him. Somehow I ended up in Columbus Oh. but thats off topic

Trojan, Charger sh*t pump in my blood for real. I gotta hold on to a lil ammo when someone talk bad or offend me.

Yeah I just think we the strongest team going into this year. Anything less than a Super Bowl is gonna disappoint me this year.

Norv better do something to impress me cuz I'm one of the few that wanted to keep Marty.

Read my posts again. I said what I said about the Pats cuz

1.) I never liked em.

2.) We ain't get our a.ss beat.

3.) The only a.ss beatin dished out was by us to them. They lucked out i the AFC championship. Oh well. It was still a great year. Just a disappointing end.

The Bolts Will Be Back.
the Bolts come in to 2007 with the strongest team, i like what the Patriots did in the offseason but we gotta see how their new additions gel together...

but anyways, even if the bolts are coming into the 2007 with a strong team, the thing that makes me doubt them is the coaching staff....

Norv Turner is a great offensive coordinator but as a head coach he hasnt done sh*t and aint really that good of a head coach(trust me, we have experienced it first hand)

if he fails with this potent a.ss offense and a potent a.ss defense, he should never ever be head coach again in this league.

i think they shoulda kept Marty for at least 1 more season to try to finish what he started, but after being the best in the league last season and not even making the super bowl, i guess it was the only thing to do...

but yea, good luck with turner, as an NFL fan, i hope he dont bring you as much bullsh*t as he did the raiders

but as a Raiders fan, i hope he does :D



Last edited by MiamiDade; 06-28-2007 at 11:45 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #73
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
As a diehard Raider fan and diehard Patriot hater...

they are fu*kin good.

I hope you guys whoop their a.ss, cuz I hate them maybe more than the Niners right now.

And not tryin to start any beef or nothin, but correct me if I'm wrong: Your best defensive player was suspended last season for steroids.

Doesn't look to me like the Raiders, if they did, were/are the only ones.
 07-02-2007, 12:46 PM         #74
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ain't got much a defense for Shawn Merriman. If if was on the juice knowingly I'll never know.

Only pass I give him is if decided to take his suspension . And still came back to pace the lead in sacks.

But I don't think he was our best.

Donnie Edwards was the do it all linebacker. And A.J. Smith refused to pay him what he's worth. I think Shaun Philips is gonna turn out this year.

And bout that Raider steroid thing I was sayin. I was sayin that in response to MaddenManiac talkin bout championships and sh*t of past nature.

I don't know anything about Raiders and steroids last year. I didn't hear anything.


I don't give a pass to nobody for "performance enhancing" even on my team. I was just referin to the steroid, casts, and stick-em, of the OLD raiders around the early championships days. With the strict enforcement of rules nowadays, that wouldn't fly.


But Maaaaynnn, I seen that hit Jack Tatum put on ol boy from the patriots back then.

That sh*t was ferocious.



And to this day he said he'll never apologize for paralyzin ol boy. fu*ked up but funny.
 10 years ago '04        #75
outoutout 
space
space
space
$586 | Props total: 0 0
my man's Simba holdin all u haters down. pats never give an a.ss whoopin to teams. they always seem to win by their kicker (by like 1-3 pts). the W matters the most, yeah, but brady didn't kick that W for them these past years. why do u think vinateri left the pats?

dont get me wrong, tho chargers lost the "big game", the pats didnt beat us. they capitalized on a lot of the chargers errors, so the chargers beat themselves.

chargers jus gotta be mentally ready, u know every1 was on their nuts this past season. number one team in the NFL and mcree fu*ked sh*t up imo. pats played in the afc championship, but lost to the colts, same deal. some yall tryin to diss the chargers sayin we're 1 and done, but u forget the pats lost too.

offseason, people are still on the pats nuts. raiders are still rebuilding cuz moss fu*ked it up there (and aaron brooks), now he gonna fu*k up the pats chemistry too. every raider fan i've talked to seems to always live in the past (predictably) :sleepy:.

fyi, merriman's supplements were tainted, so no 'roids there. yall gotta be up to date w/that sh*t, he's not juicin. juz cuz he left for 4 games and still lead the league in sacks, don't mean yall gotta hate -- and the chargers won those 4games w/out him too.

is it football season yet?
 07-23-2007, 08:09 PM         #76
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amen......
 10 years ago '04        #77
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Simba said:
But Maaaaynnn, I seen that hit Jack Tatum put on ol boy from the patriots back then.

That sh*t was ferocious.



And to this day he said he'll never apologize for paralyzin ol boy. fu*ked up but funny.
didnt that guy die like some months ago?? :wow:
 08-06-2007, 02:43 PM         #78
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^You are correct...

His name was Darryl Stingley.....

He died on April 5th......

But does anyone know the name of those Nike's LT was wearin im that commercial where he bakes the Chicago Bears?.....

Them kicks look hard....
 08-18-2007, 12:44 PM         #79
bronbron2312  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think those are the Zoom a.ssassin Joints
 08-23-2007, 07:24 PM         #80
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^props

thanks
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy