The San Diego Chargers Thread.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-20-2007, 12:00 PM         #41
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree. I've never known us to chase a highly touted free agent. Last time I remember so, we wasted millions on Doug Flutie after he had one great year in Buffalo.

I honestly don't understand our draft picks most every year, but the results I'm happy with as of the past 5-6 years.

But if these new coaches fu*k up all this talent, I'm petitioning to bring Schottenheimer back, I swear. I'm still not sold on Norv Turner or anybody we brought in.

I don't wanna see a losing season out the gate. This ain't a situation where good players are needed to rebuild. We got em already. Some of the best at their positions.

And I would hate for us to move to L.A. I know that's where we got em from and all but still. I would love to see em move to Oceanside tho cuz that's where I'm originally from. And my dog Junior Seau is from there too.
 11 years ago '05        #42
rellish 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 1159 1159
fu*k Junior Seau. Tha ho is a busta, how u got love or him still blud???

Get a Pats jersey u f*g
 11 years ago '04        #43
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 rellish said:
fu*k Junior Seau. Tha ho is a busta, how u got love or him still blud???

Get a Pats jersey u f*g
I love uneducated fans/idiots.
 11 years ago '05        #44
rellish 
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I love uneducated fans/idiots.
U f*g-BAG!!!

This cat actin like i dot kno Junior Seau's punk a.ss was in SD for too many years. Im sayin tho, he jumped ship to go play for the Gaytriots. U act like he on the team(chargers) still....

f*g**t a.ss!:finger: :finger: :finger:
 11 years ago '04        #45
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 rellish said:
U f*g-BAG!!!

This cat actin like i dot kno Junior Seau's punk a.ss was in SD for too many years. Im sayin tho, he jumped ship to go play for the Gaytriots. U act like he on the team(chargers) still....

f*g**t a.ss!:finger: :finger: :finger:
if anybody should be mad, it should be Dolphins fan....because he signed with the dolphins after the chargers and the Dolphins didnt get him back so he's like fu*k yall
 11 years ago '05        #46
rellish 
space
space
U should be mad, because the Gay-ders are the "ASS of the league"
 11 years ago '04        #47
space
space
U f*g-BAG!!!

fag**t a.ss!

1st of all get your facts straight. I'm more educated with the NFL then your moronic 2nd grade speaking self. That's not even an argument.

2nd of all, you're calling a class act LB (and one of the greatest LB's in his prime) a "ho-busta" just because a business settlement required him to leave the team he wanted to retire with. You're calling him a traitor.... If you actually knew your abc's and 123's you would know it was not Seau's decision to leave the Chargers. He even wanted to sign a 1-day contract with the Chargers after Nick Saban forced Seau out of Miami so he could retire as a Charger the team he's loved and lived by.

3rd of all Mr. "Fag-Bag" or whatever 2nd grade terminology your immature self likes to refer to, what is with you and the term "Fag?" Subconsciously it seems like you're aggravated and stressed out bout something a hell of a lot more then just Seau. If it's coming out of the closet you're stressing over, then let it be....

Grow up son
~1~

I'm done after this.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 05-22-2007 at 11:29 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
if anybody should be mad, it should be Dolphins fan....because he signed with the dolphins after the chargers and the Dolphins didnt get him back so he's like fu*k yall

& for the record, when Seau came to Miami he never stepped up like we expected him to. He was over powered by Jason Taylor's and Zach Thomas' performance. Channing Crowder was also having a great season as a rookie, so Seau's occasional plays weren't enough. We were wanting a younger and quicker LB corps and Seau just didn't fit the bill.

The Dolphins have no reason to be upset let alone a fan.....
 11 years ago '05        #49
rellish 
space
space
Shut yo monkey a.ss up. Actin like a ol whipped a.ss schoolboy on the internet

"yeah, u and your 3rd grade education or whatvermajig"

Gay a.ss kid:finger:
 11 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 rellish said:
Shut yo monkey a.ss up. Actin like a ol whipped a.ss schoolboy on the internet

"yeah, u and your 3rd grade education or whatvermajig"

Gay a.ss kid:finger:
............. enough said.
 11 years ago '05        #51
rellish 
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
............. enough said.
fu*kin internet thug
 05-25-2007, 03:11 PM         #52
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay fellow Bolts

Any season predictions?

I say 12-4

I also say P. Rivs finishes 2nd in passer rating.

LT will pace the league in rushing again.

That's if this "offensive genius" Norv pans out for us.

I swear we better go to the Super Bowl this year.
 11 years ago '04        #53
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
I think chargers will end up 13-3.

Here are the possible games they could lose, but I think they will win a couple of them:

vs Chicago (They can win since they are at home, should be a nice opener)

@ New England (Will be very tough on the road and New England is looking monsterous this year, so most likely will lose this game)

@ Denver (Always tough going to Denver, depending on how Cutler is doing it could go both ways)

vs Indianapolis (Will be a great game, chargers are at home and have done ok against Indy in the past, but this is another that could go either way)

vs Baltimore (Baltimore is tough, but chargers will be home and could take it)

Im guessing the chargers will win 3-2 from those 5 games and then prolly lose 1 to a team they should beat.
 06-03-2007, 06:49 PM         #54
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I ain't gonna lie I stay bitin my nails at Mile High. I think we own New England and Indy

But we could definitely lose to Denver and I say Chicago is the team we should beat but could possibly lose.

The way I'm feelin is anything less than a Super Bowl next year is a failure....Dead Serious. We gotta be the strongest team going into next season by far.

I ain't sweatin the Patriots gettin Moss. Oakland had Moss. So?
 06-19-2007, 07:22 PM         #55
spadekid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i will lt untill the day i die!!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #56
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Simba said:
Yeah I ain't gonna lie I stay bitin my nails at Mile High. I think we own New England and Indy

But we could definitely lose to Denver and I say Chicago is the team we should beat but could possibly lose.

The way I'm feelin is anything less than a Super Bowl next year is a failure....Dead Serious. We gotta be the strongest team going into next season by far.

you gotta be sh*tting me...

Oakland had Moss and now the Patriots have him....but there is just 1 main difference

the Patriots have Tom Brady

not only that, they got all those recievers, maroney, a nice TE, and a o-line that`ll die for brady

how do yall own new england? they went into san diego and eliminated yall last season?
 06-19-2007, 11:53 PM         #57
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Simba said:

lol @ you guys owning NE.....
 06-20-2007, 10:28 AM         #58
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I say we own NE cuz they ARE NOT a better team and we own them ho's in the regular season lately.

Get off Brady's pubic hairs you fu*kin crabs

So what?

Brady ain't Joe Montana.

Raiders had Moss and Brooks. That was supposed to spell playoffs and it Damn sure didn't.

I Am Not Impressed By The Patriots. You can WTF, SMH, and LOL all you want but they beat us only cuz McCree dropped that interception, NOT cuz they dominated us like any other wack a.ss team.

And you talk about playin at home, here a little fun fact for ya: WE WENT TO NEW ENGLAND LAST YEAR AND HANDED THEM THEIR WORST a.ss BEATIN IN YEARS, MAYBE EVER.

On the Cool.

Straight up maybe these Other so called Charger fans scared to take pride but this sh*t pumped through my veins for all my 26 years on this planet.

I'll be Damned if you gonna tell me otherwise. At the end of the day who you tryin to convince, me or you?

Like I'm a just listen to y'all sh*t and be like "Okay you're right."

Wrong. I ain't that type a n*gga. And We Damn sure be beatin the Raiders a.ss, On the Cool. Miss me with all that other wack sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #59
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Simba said:
I say we own NE cuz they ARE NOT a better team and we own them ho's in the regular season lately.

Get off Brady's pubic hairs you fu*kin crabs

So what?

Brady ain't Joe Montana.

Raiders had Moss and Brooks. That was supposed to spell playoffs and it Damn sure didn't.

I Am Not Impressed By The Patriots. You can WTF, SMH, and LOL all you want but they beat us only cuz McCree dropped that interception, NOT cuz they dominated us like any other wack a.ss team.

And you talk about playin at home, here a little fun fact for ya: WE WENT TO NEW ENGLAND LAST YEAR AND HANDED THEM THEIR WORST a.ss BEATIN IN YEARS, MAYBE EVER.

On the Cool.

Straight up maybe these Other so called Charger fans scared to take pride but this sh*t pumped through my veins for all my 26 years on this planet.

I'll be Damned if you gonna tell me otherwise. At the end of the day who you tryin to convince, me or you?

Like I'm a just listen to y'all sh*t and be like "Okay you're right."

Wrong. I ain't that type a n*gga. And We Damn sure be beatin the Raiders a.ss, On the Cool. Miss me with all that other wack sh*t.
you dead a.ss trippin...

Brooks aint sh*t next to Brady

aint nobody on Brady's d*ck, but you're making him seem like he aint sh*t, no he aint no Montana but the n*gga is the 2nd best QB in the league(prove me wrong) next to Manning and for sure he will be in the Hall of Fame after his career is all said and done

the problem with the Raiders was the o-line couldnt protect nobody, but even still, Brooks is still an erratic, inconsistent QB and you cant even put him in the same book with Brady/Manning

Chargers may have beaten the Patriots at Foxboro, but who won the game that mattered? Who got to play for the AFC Championship? I aint a Patriots fan, but you gotta remember this motherfu*kers been at the top of the league for the past 5-6 years and they always come up with ways to stay there.

Last edited by MiamiDade; 06-20-2007 at 12:52 PM..
 06-20-2007, 02:02 PM         #60
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't own us and never will.. Lemme see we took out injury riddled team and went into your house and beat you.. Now were healthy, we added the the biggest offense and defensive additions and we drafted one a top 15 talent that was dropped because hes a "thug" which he isn't but thats a different thread.

You got a nice offense but outside of LT yall don't scare us and we know LT aint gonna beat us by himself.. Your defense was worked last year and now with Moss, Stallworth, Welker and Washington what you gonna do? Gates is nice but with a healthy Harrison/Wilson added on an Adalius Thomas? Please

Plus your best defensive player (who I think is the best defensive player in the league) was completely shut down. Merriman might as well not even played, we did his dance more then he did that day..

Yall are a nice team, but Patriots gonna roll you
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy