The San Diego Chargers Thread.

most viewed right now
 369
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 158
Image(s) inside XXX Being Killed Made Underground Legend CURREN$Y ANNOUNCED HIS RETIRE..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 148
IG rumor: Drake Killing XXXtentacion Lowkey adds Up
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 137
Video inside Get YA D1CK READY: Nicki Minaj & Ariana Grande Lesbian P0rn DEBUT TRAIL..
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,780 | Props total: 443 443
hey guys, what do you think of our NEW uni's...i think they would look pretty damn sick with a white helmet.



[pic - click to view]

 03-09-2007, 04:25 AM         #22
bronbron2312  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecknique said:
I wouldn't say Smith is the best GM when it comes to spotting talent, but he is very good.
Who's better? Name another team who's top players all came from the draft?
 03-09-2007, 02:05 PM         #23
Javon_Johnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hustler_101 said:
hey guys, what do you think of our NEW uni's...i think they would look pretty damn sick with a white helmet.



[pic - click to view]

Damn, I didn't even know about this. Looks dope.
 03-09-2007, 02:37 PM         #24
bronbron2312  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon_Johnson said:
Damn, I didn't even know about this. Looks dope.
Yeah I know those are sweet, the logo's a little different too
 11 years ago '05        #25
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$24,366 | Props total: 5943 5943
I think it looks too superheroish...
I heard the helmet is suppose to be hella shiny/metallic like...

Chargers tweak unis, to wear white helmets
NFL.com wire reports


SAN DIEGO (March 10, 2007) -- The San Diego Chargers have given their uniforms the most significant makeover since 1988.

The major changes include a new gold lightning bolt logo, which will be outlined in both powder blue and navy, and a metallic white helmet.

The team colors and overall look will remain the same. The Chargers will continue to wear navy blue jerseys and white pants at most home games, white jerseys and navy pants on the road and powder blue jerseys with white pants at select home games.

The team will unveil the new look March 14.

"I think it's really great," NFL MVP LaDainian Tomlinson said in a statement released by the team. "I think it is time for us to have our identity, with our jerseys. So I think it is only right to have our own new jerseys and create our own era and our own identity."

Said quarterback Philip Rivers: "You know, it's really an honor that they've chosen our team to be the first to wear this new uniform."
 03-10-2007, 04:31 PM         #26
bronbron2312  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I think it looks too superheroish...
I heard the helmet is suppose to be hella shiny/metallic like...

Chargers tweak unis, to wear white helmets
NFL.com wire reports


SAN DIEGO (March 10, 2007) -- The San Diego Chargers have given their uniforms the most significant makeover since 1988.

The major changes include a new gold lightning bolt logo, which will be outlined in both powder blue and navy, and a metallic white helmet.

The team colors and overall look will remain the same. The Chargers will continue to wear navy blue jerseys and white pants at most home games, white jerseys and navy pants on the road and powder blue jerseys with white pants at select home games.

The team will unveil the new look March 14.

"I think it's really great," NFL MVP LaDainian Tomlinson said in a statement released by the team. "I think it is time for us to have our identity, with our jerseys. So I think it is only right to have our own new jerseys and create our own era and our own identity."

Said quarterback Philip Rivers: "You know, it's really an honor that they've chosen our team to be the first to wear this new uniform."
I saw it on profootballtalk.com it looks sweet to me. Bout time we switched it up a little and I like how we incorporated a little powder blue in the bolt.
 03-13-2007, 08:54 PM         #27
Tecknique  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bronbron2312 said:
Who's better? Name another team who's top players all came from the draft?
I think what Scott Pioli and Bill Bellicheck do in New England is unbelievable. They really haven't had too many busts and seem to get great value out of their late first and second day picks. More times than not New England will have late (after pick 20) picks in the draft.

Bill Polian is very good. Indy's core group/star players are all brought in through the draft. AJ Smith is very good. I'm interested to see how San Diego will come out with all of these new coaches.
 03-15-2007, 07:14 AM         #28
bronbron2312  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecknique said:
I think what Scott Pioli and Bill Bellicheck do in New England is unbelievable. They really haven't had too many busts and seem to get great value out of their late first and second day picks. More times than not New England will have late (after pick 20) picks in the draft.

Bill Polian is very good. Indy's core group/star players are all brought in through the draft. AJ Smith is very good. I'm interested to see how San Diego will come out with all of these new coaches.
I understand where you coming from, and I can't wait to see how the new coach's play out
 03-20-2007, 03:25 AM         #29
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gzweezy said:
still with all the coaching changes...odds in the sportsbooks have them 2nd best to win superbowl next year...Yeah Dat!!
I'll smoke to that, bruh. I'm still pissed about some changes tho. Actually, I haven't liked one of em yet. I'm concerned about next year tho. I liked Marty. McCree fumbled a pic. Kaeding apparently can't kick when it counts. Not marty's fault. BUT.....We got a solid young team. I honestly think we'll be the next team without a super bowl win to get one. SOON.
 11 years ago '04        #30
Jasonb619 
space
avatar space
space
$3,245 | Props total: 65 65
Sept. 9 will feature NFC champion Chicago at AFC West winner San Diego at 4:15 p.m. EDT

Man I can't wait for that game
 03-27-2007, 01:41 PM         #31
Twelveinchez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lights out >>>>>>>>>
 04-17-2007, 01:03 AM         #32
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anybody have some new info on that? All I know about is our helmet and logo changes.
 11 years ago '04        #33
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 11 years ago '07        #34
gorilla_proof 
space
avatar space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
its a minor change but i dont care for it to much' ive always been a black shoe kind of guy the white shoes make u look slow for some reason but the black cleatz seem to have a swagga with dem'
 04-28-2007, 02:21 PM         #35
Javon_Johnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good news is that Meachem, Jarret, and Bowe are all still available with only 7 more picks before ours.
 05-01-2007, 03:57 PM         #36
bronbron2312  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know much about craig davis but after the past few drafts I trust our staff. I did watch him in their last bowl game and he was beasting, plus he can do kick returns.

I do know about eric weddle though, he's a beast. He's known for being in the right place at the right time which is what our secondary needs right now. And here's something to think about, Calvin Johnson said that ou of all the defenders he faced in college The defender that he would least like to face again is Eric Widdle
 11 years ago '04        #37
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,358 | Props total: 693 693
i dont know if yall Chargers fans know this yet, but:

Chargers inching closer to L.A.

 11 years ago '04        #38
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,358 | Props total: 693 693
Chargers didnt add anybody through Free Agency??

 11 years ago '05        #39
rellish 
space
avatar space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 1499 1499
LT is breaking the Rushing yards record this year!!!!!!!!

His dad died ( R.i.p), which im sure has him working harder than ever!!!

U heard it here 1st
 05-20-2007, 07:52 AM         #40
bronbron2312  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
Chargers didnt add anybody through Free Agency??

We don't stock up through free agency, we stock up during the draft

6 draft picks, and we signed 22 undrafted free agents
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
Joe Budden the prophet tried to warn us about Spotify
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
89 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Historical Events You Should Never, Ever.... Google Image Search
96 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside No wonder Donald Glover and Aaron Rodgers smashed, DAMN!
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
159 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Throwback: Joe Budden warns Akademiks about associating with Xxxtentacion
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
245 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy