P.Diddy Explains about Biggie's Greatest hit album and Beef with Suge Knight

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-16-2007, 01:40 PM         #1
7275 pageviews
22 comments

Yejz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P.Diddy Explains about Biggie's Greatest hit album and Beef with Suge Knight

With Notorious B.I.G's Greatest Hit album in stores now, many fans of the late rapper felt that many of the classic tracks that the rapper made weren't on the album. P.diddy explains in an interview that tracks like "What's Beef", "Long Kiss Goodnight" were not only disrespectful but believed that Biggie himself wouldn't have want people to remember the East vs West war that lead to his tragic death, "I don't want fans of pac to think that i would do something like that to be disrespectful plus I didn't like the energy i would put out by doing that". P.diddy discussed for the first time that he was mad with suge knight for releasing albums with tracks that had another late rapper, Tupac Shakur, dissing Biggie. "After 2pac died, i felt so angry that not only that a beef that could have been ended by talk k!lled my best friend who i loved truly, but a man, not even a man but a coward that would release tracks from tupac who i think wanted to squash the beef, but a person like suge, he doesn't care, A beef that k!lled his friend would immediately have you think and want to realize how horrible it was, but Suge is a fake person, he didnt care about pac, he just wanted revenge and that man will forever burn in hell, i wanted to k!ll him myself after biggies death because i do believe he helped murder my friend but i think biggie would have not wanted that because its karma, what ever you do bad, it comes back twice". Diddy added that he doesn't have beef with the death row producer but doesn't ever want to speak nor see him.

Source:XXLMag.com

Last edited by Yejz; 02-16-2007 at 01:50 PM..

22 comments for "P.Diddy Explains about Biggie's Greatest hit album and Beef with Suge Knight"

11 years ago '04        #2
Exodus 
space
space
$393 | Props total: 0 0
link?
 11 years ago '06        #3
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14789 14789
source?
 02-16-2007, 01:48 PM         #4
Yejz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
xxlmag.com Damn
 02-16-2007, 01:57 PM         #5
Yejz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump..
 02-16-2007, 02:15 PM         #6
killahshan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn...I'm kinda suprise Diddy said all of that about Suge...especially about the "killing Big" part...some may take it as dry snitching...
 11 years ago '06        #7
pimpinatl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 0 0
who care..they both making money off those legends anyway...dress it anyway u want
 02-16-2007, 02:45 PM         #8
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yejz said:
With Notorious B.I.G's Greatest Hit album in stores now, many fans of the late rapper felt that many of the classic tracks that the rapper made weren't on the album. P.diddy explains in an interview that tracks like "What's Beef", "Long Kiss Goodnight" were not only disrespectful but believed that Biggie himself wouldn't have want people to remember the East vs West war that lead to his tragic death, "I don't want fans of pac to think that i would do something like that to be disrespectful plus I didn't like the energy i would put out by doing that". P.diddy discussed for the first time that he was mad with suge knight for releasing albums with tracks that had another late rapper, Tupac Shakur, dissing Biggie. "After 2pac died, i felt so angry that not only that a beef that could have been ended by talk k!lled my best friend who i loved truly, but a man, not even a man but a coward that would release tracks from tupac who i think wanted to squash the beef, but a person like suge, he doesn't care, A beef that k!lled his friend would immediately have you think and want to realize how horrible it was, but Suge is a fake person, he didnt care about pac, he just wanted revenge and that man will forever burn in hell, i wanted to k!ll him myself after biggies death because i do believe he helped murder my friend but i think biggie would have not wanted that because its karma, what ever you do bad, it comes back twice". Diddy added that he doesn't have beef with the death row producer but doesn't ever want to speak nor see him.

Source:XXLMag.com
H e seems a little heated especially the suge knight part
 02-16-2007, 02:56 PM         #9
Yejz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finesse1272 said:
H e seems a little heated especially the suge knight part
yea i know lol
 02-16-2007, 03:55 PM         #10
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i cant believe diddy jus sh*tted on suge like that
 02-16-2007, 03:55 PM         #11
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bohemia said:
diddy snitchin

and this n*gga r*pes biggies legacy more than suge ever did to pac's
yeah, everyone else is raping pac's legacy. esp. eminem and g-unit.
 02-16-2007, 03:55 PM         #12
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would love to see them two meet face to face.
 11 years ago '06        #13
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 King Juels said:
I would love to see them two meet face to face.
yea, Suge knight would use him as a mop.

I smell a celebrity death match
 02-16-2007, 04:21 PM         #14
Gimoneycapo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bohemia said:
diddy snitchin

and this n*gga r*pes biggies legacy more than suge ever did to pac's
Fam, you don't kno what u talkin bout....aint no way diddy is raping big harder than suge did pac's legacy. Let me tell you somethin son.....big has came out wit 3 albums after he died cuz.....the duets, born again, and the lil 4 track joint with we always love big poppa on it...............this n*gga suge.....damn.........this n*gga done put out like 10 joints after cuz died.....where the fu*k you been....lame n*gga....let me name the one I kno.....still I rise, ressurection, greatest hits, r u still down, the rose that grew from concrete, untill the end of time, and like 2 remix joints, I would name them but I'm sick of typin......silly n*ggaz shouldn't make comments on sh*t they don't kno about....100
 02-16-2007, 05:09 PM         #15
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suge knight needs to be eliminated - fucc him
 02-16-2007, 07:03 PM         #16
Yejz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have to agree, suge has been using pac's fame for revenge, he signed him just because puff's cousin k!lled one of family members and so ever since he wanted to hurt him
 11 years ago '05        #17
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,632 | Props total: 790 790
thats funny he disses him, but then he says i do not ever want to meet him or see him, THATS CAUSE U SCARRRRREEEDDDDD PUFFY!
 11 years ago '06        #18
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 Gimoneycapo said:
Fam, you don't kno what u talkin bout....aint no way diddy is raping big harder than suge did pac's legacy. Let me tell you somethin son.....big has came out wit 3 albums after he died cuz.....the duets, born again, and the lil 4 track joint with we always love big poppa on it...............this n*gga suge.....damn.........this n*gga done put out like 10 joints after cuz died.....where the fu*k you been....lame n*gga....let me name the one I kno.....still I rise, ressurection, greatest hits, r u still down, the rose that grew from concrete, untill the end of time, and like 2 remix joints, I would name them but I'm sick of typin......silly n*ggaz shouldn't make comments on sh*t they don't kno about....100
Says the WestCoast Don from Iowa

Suge Knight hasnt released the sh*t u just mentioned most if not all has been released by 2pacs Mom... She won the rights from Suge Knight and claimed 2pacs work

Dont believe me check the backs of the albums and tell me how many of them have the deathrow Label on them??

Take your own advice:
"silly n*ggaz shouldn't make comments on sh*t they don't kno about....100"

fu*k outta here :finger:
 02-17-2007, 05:55 AM         #19
OUTLAW706  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yep his momm is putting that stuff out,,she has the right to..i think puffy is all talk and money hungry.if suga see this it will be over for puffy
 11 years ago '04        #20
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 Stackz said:
Says the WestCoast Don from Iowa

Suge Knight hasnt released the sh*t u just mentioned most if not all has been released by 2pacs Mom... She won the rights from Suge Knight and claimed 2pacs work

Dont believe me check the backs of the albums and tell me how many of them have the deathrow Label on them??

Take your own advice:
"silly n*ggaz shouldn't make comments on sh*t they don't kno about....100"

fu*k outta here :finger:
LOL!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy