most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
I agree with Tim!!!
 11 years ago '04        #162
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
People act like being Gay is normal. This is rediculous. It's just like being a crackhead, or alcoholic. It isn't normal and its a cop out. I know many people who are gay because they have have relationship problems with the opposite s3x so they turn gay as a cop out.

This is rediculous. I hate gay people too!!!
 11 years ago '04        #163
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
Being gay is disturbing and sick. If I was Tim, I would sue.
 11 years ago '04        #164
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,133 | Props total: 9434 9434
 jmood88 said:
He worked for the nba. If anyone made comments like that while being affiliated with the nba the same thing would've happened to them. He's not banned from going to games or parties, he's banned from working at the allstar game.
Damn I could have sworn I read that he was banished from all NBA activities. But I can't find where I saw it so I'm prolly just trippin.
 11 years ago '05        #165
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 jmood88 said:
CHild molestors and gay people are two completely different things.

no they aren't they are both nasty as fu*k if u asked me.
 02-16-2007, 02:01 PM         #166
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
People act like being Gay is normal. This is rediculous. It's just like being a crackhead, or alcoholic. It isn't normal and its a cop out. I know many people who are gay because they have have relationship problems with the opposite s3x so they turn gay as a cop out.

This is rediculous. I hate gay people too!!!
50 years ago they said the same thing about black ppl.
 11 years ago '05        #167
dmunson318 
space
space
 jmood88 said:
One thing that I have to say is that if you're a black person and you talk about how you need civil rights but then turn around and say that gay people shouldn't be a part of America then you are being a hypocrite.

I'm black so before anyone says that I'm being racist, shut up.

so you mean to tell me that your ok with gays? u feel like people are born gay and u feel gays should have more rights than women? im not sayin they shouldnt be a part of america, but the majority of gays are double dippin bring aids and other diseases to their wives and girlfriends. don't get me wrong u can catch a std on any giving night, but when u got gay men sleeping with 3 or 4 other men and then having un protected s3x with a woman that sh*t aint right and it's nasty.
 11 years ago '05        #168
dmunson318 
space
space
 billieskeet said:
50 years ago they said the same thing about black ppl.
yall need to cut that sh*t out right there and look at the big picture. homos3xuality is not normal.
 02-16-2007, 02:25 PM         #169
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First and for most, what he said is right. He is talking for the majority of people that can't stand gay people at all. He is talking for the majority of people like I or others that have to keep this views to ourselves, because we'll be punish and retaliated for having such views. So, we have to keep this thoughts in our own mind. Unfortunately, he said it in the wrong venue at the wrong time, but his statements are truthful because whether you are gay or a lesbian, you'll never be welcome into any society, religion or race. It's stupid and retarded to discriminate someone for their color of skin, when you are still a human. However, if you are a homo or lezbo, you are completely wrong because you are meant to reproduce with the other kind, not with yours. Sorry, but dude is right and he definitely spoke for the majority. Too bad he said it at the wrong venue, but I applaud him for what he said. Much props for him to say the obvious.
 02-16-2007, 02:38 PM         #170
DJsharpy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some dudes are just born sissy tho... Even when they where kids they where sissys... They couldn't do pushups and they walked and talked like they momma... Some girls just look straight look like dudes and can even steel on nuccas like men... What are you going to do with all these people if its not normal? Genocide? Thats fu*ked up. If you don't like it keep it to yourself and pray to god your kids don't grow up like them... Hahahaha LMAOff if your kids do end up being gay tho... because you know thats how God works... You hate retarded people and you have a retarded baby... Hate white people and your sister brings home a white boy for thanksgiving... Live and let live. Who are you to judge.

QUOTE=dmunson318;8926459]yall need to cut that sh*t out right there and look at the big picture. homos3xuality is not normal.[/QUOTE]
 11 years ago '04        #171
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
gay people are still human. there are child molesters out there that are fu*king sick. they are the one's that should be remove from this earth....

Last edited by bomester; 02-16-2007 at 02:46 PM..
 02-16-2007, 02:45 PM         #172
DJsharpy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So i guess you don't believe in safe s3x? Jimmy hats are wrong because they are unnatural? Birth Control too? Abortion? All unnatural... All completely legal and with the exception of abortion, socially acceptable. There are enough people in the world and there will always be enough men to fu*k women and vice versa to reproduce the population without you worrying about carpet munchers and c*cksuckers living in sin.

bigbarcelona said:
if you are a homo or lezbo, you are completely wrong because you are meant to reproduce with the other kind, not with yours. Sorry, but dude is right and he definitely spoke for the majority. Too bad he said it at the wrong venue, but I applaud him for what he said. Much props for him to say the obvious.
 02-16-2007, 03:06 PM         #173
yoyoyoyo1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
timmys the man..i remember when he was playin for us(the heat)...
 02-16-2007, 03:53 PM         #174
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Homos3xuality is a sin before God
, I hope people remember this when they're dying and receive blood from a gay donor.
 jmood88 said:
One thing that I have to say is that if you're a black person and you talk about how you need civil rights but then turn around and say that gay people shouldn't be a part of America then you are being a hypocrite.

I'm black so before anyone says that I'm being racist, shut up.

VerballyAbusive said:
Being gay is disturbing and sick. If I was Tim, I would sue.
I would love to see that, Tim losing more money on court fee's and he ain't getting sh*t in his favor...
 dmunson318 said:
no they aren't they are both nasty as fu*k if u asked me.
fu*king an underage child and s3xual encounter between two grown folks of the opposite s3x is completely different.
 dmunson318 said:
yall need to cut that sh*t out right there and look at the big picture. homos3xuality is not normal.
So is discrimination normal? You need to cut it out and look at the big picture, the black community isn't gonna cut their Aids problem if they don't recognize their gay community.
 bigbarcelona said:
First and for most, what he said is right. He is talking for the majority of people that can't stand gay people at all. He is talking for the majority of people like I or others that have to keep this views to ourselves, because we'll be punish and retaliated for having such views. So, we have to keep this thoughts in our own mind. Unfortunately, he said it in the wrong venue at the wrong time, but his statements are truthful because whether you are gay or a lesbian, you'll never be welcome into any society, religion or race. It's stupid and retarded to discriminate someone for their color of skin, when you are still a human. However, if you are a homo or lezbo, you are completely wrong because you are meant to reproduce with the other kind, not with yours. Sorry, but dude is right and he definitely spoke for the majority. Too bad he said it at the wrong venue, but I applaud him for what he said. Much props for him to say the obvious.
So what your saying is because a person is gay they're not human , dumbest sh*t period. Meant to reproduce? There are millions of children starving all around the world! Doesn't that bother you more? Again speaking for the majority, what was the majority thinking 50+ years ago? Don't tell not to compare because bigotry is bigotry. Was it right because the majority said so?
 02-16-2007, 04:07 PM         #175
allstar32  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Tim fu*kin up...................but he still had a mean a.ss crossover.
 02-16-2007, 05:44 PM         #176
waterproofmc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if someone in america worships the devil and say they hate God, etc, they are looked down-upon, aren't accepted...

If someone is a butthole bangin f*g**t though its all good, its acceptable, in the eyes of God, sin is sin, if you gay you still goin to hell, you're on the same par as a liar, a theif and a murderer, yes, I hate people who steal lie and k!ll, and I definitely hate a fu*kin f*g**t, FREE HARDAWAY lol
 11 years ago '04        #177
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 waterproofmc said:
if someone in america worships the devil and say they hate God, etc, they are looked down-upon, aren't accepted...

If someone is a butthole bangin f*g**t though its all good, its acceptable, in the eyes of God, sin is sin, if you gay you still goin to hell, you're on the same par as a liar, a theif and a murderer, yes, I hate people who steal lie and k!ll, and I definitely hate a fu*kin f*g**t, FREE HARDAWAY lol
Your comments, the comments of many people in this thread, Tim Hardaway's comments, and the thoughts of many many other people should tell you that being gay is something a lot of people look down upon, it's not "all good". That's what happens when you have hatred "justified" by religion or verified by false science, drilled into your head from a young age, you're no different than the child of a Klan member raised to be a racist, such deeply ingrained hatred and bigotry isn't something easy to overcome, but eventually gay people will be more accepted in this country, that can be seen by the fact there was even such a backlash over this.

Last edited by HHS; 02-16-2007 at 05:58 PM..
 02-16-2007, 06:39 PM         #178
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
, I hope people remember this when they're dying and receive blood from a gay donor.

I would love to see that, Tim losing more money on court fee's and he ain't getting sh*t in his favor...

fu*king an underage child and s3xual encounter between two grown folks of the opposite s3x is completely different.

So is discrimination normal? You need to cut it out and look at the big picture, the black community isn't gonna cut their Aids problem if they don't recognize their gay community.

So what your saying is because a person is gay they're not human , dumbest sh*t period. Meant to reproduce? There are millions of children starving all around the world! Doesn't that bother you more? Again speaking for the majority, what was the majority thinking 50+ years ago? Don't tell not to compare because bigotry is bigotry. Was it right because the majority said so?

I'm not saying their not human and you need to learn how to read if that's what you thought I said. Matter fact, don't change the context of my statement into whatever bullsh*t that you are trying to make up. What I said again is the following: First, it was bullsh*t to discriminate by the race of color because it has been proven that color has nothing to do with someone being different and that a human is a human. Secondly, there are children that are starving and parents that are having too many children around the world, but that is in any culture, so what do you expect??? And third, it doesn't matter what century, culture, religion or time, gay people have never been accpeted or will ever be accpeted. Again, it is wrong for a man to be with a man and a woman with a woman. It is sickening and disgusting and that sh*t needs to be stopped. What's next??? Should it be okay for a dog to fu*k a cat??? Or a horse to fu*k a human??? No, it is not and please, let it stayed that way. The point is, being gay is a sin and not natural in this world. Why is that so hard to understand??????
 11 years ago '05        #179
NNatic 
space
space
space
$745 | Props total: 114 114
for those that agree with what he said,

there is something called corporate politics. The NBA is a like a corporation (sh*t it may even be a corporation) and you dont do that ... period.

You dont go to an HR meeting and say you hate f*gs... you dont do it.. regardless if that is how you feel.. when you do, you get fired... just like Hardaway..

poor decisions. if you feel that way inside, i disagree with you whole hardedly, but it is your choice to feel that way and i respect that.

I am personally not gay, nor do i hang out with anyone that is, but i would have not issues doing so. Gay dudes are not out to convert anyone... and if they do "like you" it is no more uncomfortable than the chick you like who doesnt feel the same way back.

im not trying to say my thoughts are right.. they are my thoughts, so take em or leave em.
 11 years ago '06        #180
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
 Tony_Romo_God said:
hardaway should be locked up for those disgusting comments

^^gay
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago