Feb 15 - NBA dumps 5 time All-star after gay comments, bar from all NBA Events

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Yeah, I'm starting to change my mind on this situation.

Dude comes out saying he's gay, but has a book coming out around the same time. I asked myself, why is this such a HUGE deal for ESPN? Sure, it's a story, but they've devoted a week it seems to straight Amechi coverage. Then I found out that his book is being produced by ESPN.

I'm with whoever said it was a publicity stunt. Just doing it to sell some books.
 11 years ago '05        #122
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
Lets be honest, he's saying what probably 90% of the players are thinking, but are smart enough to know they would be stupid to say it.
 02-16-2007, 02:48 AM         #123
yungwun1478  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ivan1087 said:
You know what this means right?

Tim Hardaway is a closet homo......

u know wat we just figured out from u posting that? that u are homo...roflol
 02-16-2007, 03:58 AM         #124
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There goes free speech. Who cares if he hates gay people. I mean there's gay people who hate straight people and vice versa! It's all Freedom of Speech. I guess its shut down in the NBA
 02-16-2007, 04:01 AM         #125
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i googled Tim Hardaway and image google, i got this pic.

02-16-2007, 04:18 AM         #126
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He should have kept his views private.

Especially when he is in the public eye you can't have views or you will lose sponsorships and your worth for a business.

He has the right views and he cares about his integrity more than the money though.
 02-16-2007, 04:23 AM         #127
Staggolee420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many more people gonna say "When keepin it real goes wrong..." lol

Guy shouldnt be allowed to say that sh*t, and he is getting what he deserves.
 02-16-2007, 04:44 AM         #128
SleepyThug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good bigots only belong on foxnews, I am sure he will his on talk show on foxsports.
 11 years ago '04        #129
nauticafolife 
space
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 0 0
 espionage said:
timmy timmy timmy....U know the gay mafia is gonna come down on ya!!! When he least expect it he's gonna see a rainbow then lights out!!!!

Some people should be seen and not heard.
hahahhahahahah
 02-16-2007, 06:37 AM         #130
misterphreeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is bullsh*t. These companies let gay's run them. They make them push aside their morals and afraid to speak out for some fear of a gay boycott. What a disaster that would be lol...man the love of money!
 11 years ago '04        #131
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
Wow at the amount of backwards a.ss, caveman esque thought processes in this topic. ALOT of you need to grow the fu*k up. You're all for freedom of speech but only when its not something that offends you. sh*t doesn't work that way.
 11 years ago '04        #132
the wise one 
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 82 82
 Datni99ajeff said:
when keepin it real goes wrong
I was about to say the same thing....
 11 years ago '04        #133
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
All this freedom of speech stuff people are talking about is stupid, freedom of speech doesn't mean you can say whatever you want with no consequences, no one is trying to question his right to freedom of speech, the NBA has no authority to do that, but they're a business and they do have the right to chose who represents them, so he's just paying the consequences for what he chose to say.
 11 years ago '05        #134
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
lol thats harsh
 11 years ago '04        #135
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,792 | Props total: 23520 23520
n*ggas dont know when to shut the fu*k up and get money

this is a prime example

he deserve everything he gets from this point
 11 years ago '05        #136
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
since when is being gay ight? wtf is wrong with u idoits? god made men and women to reproduce all this gay sh*t is getting ridiculous. if u accept gays u might as well accept child molesters and pedofiles. but back to tim. if they didn't want to hear what a man had to say they shouldn't have never asked.
 11 years ago '05        #137
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 HHS said:
All this freedom of speech stuff people are talking about is stupid, freedom of speech doesn't mean you can say whatever you want with no consequences, no one is trying to question his right to freedom of speech, the NBA has no authority to do that, but they're a business and they do have the right to chose who represents them, so he's just paying the consequences for what he chose to say.

then what exactly does FREEDOM OF SPEECH mean then? if i can't say wtf i want where's the freedom? of coarse a soft son of a bi*ch will get offended by things people say, but there ain't sh*t you can about it except strip a man of his rights, and at the end of the day he gets fu*ked for trying to voice his opinion. amechi said he was glad that he was honest. the only one's offended is f*g lovers.
 11 years ago '05        #138
playa_fly 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 6 6
It's messed up how they doing him, I don't hate gay people but i hate the fact that they gay but i wouldn't bash em or anything like that
 02-16-2007, 07:48 AM         #139
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol..........
 11 years ago '04        #140
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 dmunson318 said:
then what exactly does FREEDOM OF SPEECH mean then? if i can't say wtf i want where's the freedom? of coarse a soft son of a bi*ch will get offended by things people say, but there ain't sh*t you can about it except strip a man of his rights, and at the end of the day he gets fu*ked for trying to voice his opinion. amechi said he was glad that he was honest. the only one's offended is f*g lovers.
You do have the right to say what you want (there are limits, like yelling fire or stuff like that, which endangers people), no one is stripping Tim Hardaway of his rights, no one is saying he's not allowed to say he hates gay people. There are consequences to what you say though, because the NBA has rights also, to decide who they want to respresent them. You act like he's being arrested for saying it, that would be stripping someone of their right to free speech, and in many places people do get arrested, a.ssaulted and k!lled over what they say, don't trivialize that and act like a business decision, which the NBA is well within its rights to make, is stripping him of his freedom of speech, it's not.

Last edited by HHS; 02-16-2007 at 07:53 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago