NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 waterproofmc said:
Truest sh*t ya f*g**t a.ss ever said
Gee thanks slick. LMAO
 11 years ago '05        #102
Bay.Area.Boi. 
space
space
$907 | Props total: 2 2
You say something about gays these days u betta be ready...
 11 years ago '04        #103
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
So what he hates gay people so what gays act like there a race and that the sh*t they do is normal! god put man on this earth to reproduce and man on man and female on female aint reproducing sh*t!
gay's aren't a race but its whateva,u don't have to like a person's lifestyle but what hardaway did was str8 dumb
 11 years ago '04        #104
brownie_d 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 0 0
funny how everyone says tim's and idiot and how it was stupid to say what he said

but then everyone on this site uses that "ur gay" line allllllllllllllllllll the time
over the stupidest thing
like arguing if kobe is the greatest baller of all time to what size shoe he wears

if a thread doesnt have "ur gay" its not really a thread on boxden

it seems like that to me anyway
 02-15-2007, 06:30 PM         #105
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Datni99ajeff said:
when keepin it real goes wrong
mos def.
 02-15-2007, 06:37 PM         #106
Menphyel7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's what alot of people thought I'm shocked he said it. He been away for a while and ain't nobody asking him no tough questions or anything. So the n*ggaz jsut spoke his mind, no publicist, no or anything to tell him the PC thing to say. This mofo said the first sh*t that pop on his mind. THat is the only way people are going to find a soultion for this.

I mean if you gay be gay. Its these fu*k who be marry and have 2 kids just for society but out at the gay strips club getting it in the a.ss on the low that p!ss me off.
 02-15-2007, 06:40 PM         #107
J-Peso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Datni99ajeff said:
when keepin it real goes wrong
Hahahaha
 02-15-2007, 06:46 PM         #108
knifey111  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"when keeping it real goes wrong" lol trust me
 02-15-2007, 07:04 PM         #109
DaT BoY TheRe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whatever happened to ppl bein entitled to their own opinion, if dats how hardaway feels, den dats how hardaway feels...

a man comes out the closet ok your gay yipee-dee-doo, another man is asked a question and he answers truthfully and he gets banned from any and all NBA events...

if i was haradway i wouldn't have apologized for sh*t, just like the NBA can respect Amaechi for being gay why can't they respect hardaway's opinion even if they don't agree wit it

Last edited by DaT BoY TheRe; 02-15-2007 at 07:05 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #110
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Back when Tim was playing opposing guards should've said they were gay so he wouldn't guard them.
 02-15-2007, 07:34 PM         #111
Vas_finest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn tim
 11 years ago '05        #112
rahnySigel 
space
space
space
$174 | Props total: 16 16
dude lost mad cool points

i dont fuk wit gays my self, but that sh*t he said was a.ssanine, hes a fukin public figure, dont mention that he is a black public figure, and they would burn y a dumb a s s for sayin some off the wall ish as he did, ok u feel that way and im sure hes not the only one, but u got s hit to lose so keep it to urself, he just showed how much thinkin he does, practically none,

Have all the ill feelings you want in the world, but in the end fukin RESPECT all regardless.

PS. Still not a fan of gays, but thats just not my twist.

rahnSig
 11 years ago '05        #113
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
since when your not able to voice your opinion? if thats the case ol girl should be fined for coming out and telling people he's gay. the avg man don't wanna hear that sh*t. tim shouldn't have got fired for this sh*t. he was just tellin it like it was. stern is a bi*ch he needs to be removed from his position. u are making n*ggaz wear suits to an athletic event(which is stupid) and now u take away freedom of speech.
 11 years ago '04        #114
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 I'm The Dan said:
He said he hates gay people... it's bigotry. If he had said, "as long as he stays away from me, it's cool" or "as long as he dont hit on me, i'm good" -- Steven hunter said something similar to this and it basically got over looked. Hardaway came out and said he HATES gay people.

There is no difference between racism and bigotry. I just find it funny that racism isn't accepted here, but bigotry gets a laugh.
It's because there are a lot of bigots here, of course they aren't gonna get upset when it's bigotry they agree with.
 02-16-2007, 01:32 AM         #115
HumanCrakk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone is entitled to there opinion .... especially when it is agaist the bible to be gay so its to a lot of people it is unnacceptable
second of all he had some valid points who would want a gay guy showering with them ?? not me
and if people are stressing about that then they wont play well or hate on the guy which will fu*k up the team chemistry

im not hating on gay people as long as they mind there own and dont talk to me about it or dont be around me being gay but being forced to shower with a f*g fu*k that
 02-16-2007, 01:43 AM         #116
fatkatent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what ever happened to freedom of speech
 11 years ago '05        #117
DjAyFrESH 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
Publicity stunt.. Nobody remembers what this guy looks like anymore just his name is familiar
 02-16-2007, 01:51 AM         #118
WasabiWarrior  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he spoke what he thought, so what? yah, maybe he shouldn't have used such strong words, but i bet you most of the players feel that way. but because of society today, you're looked down upon if you go against the gays. even if you don't like the gays you gotta act like you do just so people don't do sh*t to you...like ban you from the all-star game. it's really stupid, it's not like what he was makin up sh*t, i think he was speakin up for all the others in the nba. most everyone has played sports and it would be weird if there was a gay team mate. and of course people would distance themselves from the gay guy. a lot of the things done in the lockerroom can be seen as gay (ass slappin, etc.) but that is because everyone a.ssumes the others aren't gay. but when you bring a person in who actually is gay that changes things. but props to tim for sayin what nobody else had the balls to say, no matter how true it is.
 11 years ago '04        #119
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
Damn ol' Boy got the can???

Oh well he'll eat.

He sounded really dumb on his interview though, he's worried about taking a shower w/ a gay teamate? Nobody is forcing Mr. Hardaway to shower at a certain time, if he's that uptight, he could just shoot a few hoops while the gay dude is handling his business and go in afterwards or get in there early, handle his and then shoot the sh*t with his teamates.

IMO if you hate anyone, that's your problem and your responsibility to deal with. Gay folks should'nt exist becuause Mr. Hardaway doesnt like them? What kind of sense does that really make.... a black man saying this looks hella dumb imo.

And f_ck the NBA's action, it doesnt have anything to do with morals or ethics, it comes down to sponsorship dollars straight up and down. Dollars and nothing less than that. I doubt Mr. Stern even cares that much about black folks, but they keep the entertainment level high which keeps a.sses in the seats and TVs tuned in which keeps the green flowing.

Hardaway is a multimillionaire and alot of people feel the same way he does, he'll land on his feet. I dont feel sorry for ol' boy at all he made his bed and now it's about that time.

PS: for anyone talking about the Adam & Adam or Eve & Eve, and "god made us to procreate & multiply, SMH & GTFOH.

You know how many babies there out there with no family or extremely sh*tty living conditions? What's better, a baby that'll probably never live past 10yrs old or that same baby raised in a Gay couple?

All I'm saying is find the GOOD in everyone you can, one of my mom's good friends is Gay, married and all that sh*t... he's hella chill we get along just fine. I call him Aunt Troy.
 11 years ago '04        #120
Laffman22 
space
space
$541 | Props total: 175 175
thats fu*ked up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy