Feb 15 - NBA dumps 5 time All-star after gay comments, bar from all NBA Events

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 I'm The Dan said:
All the people saying "Haha, he's keeping it real" and whatever -- what if he had said "I hate zzzzzzs"? I wonder if everyone would be still think he's "keeping it real".

Idiots.

yep because kramer was the only racist to be bold enough to show his true colors. i'd rather know the truth than have u smile in my face and call me a zzzzzz behind my back.
 11 years ago '05        #82
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15787 15787
 Kingbee1979 said:
Yeah but he representin the whole NBA somewhat so he needs to watch how he phrases sh*t... U know they dont like blatant HATE... and gay is so mainstream these days is it really that big a deal? in Most new locker rooms ive been in there is either a curtain or something --separate showers.. c'mon u that bent outta shape cuz someones MIGHT be lookin at you ? Then Shower at home or in a separate bathing quarters..... I think he has some underlyingissues actually...
So what your implying is that you wouldn't care or feel uncomfortable if a gay dude was looking at you in the shower homie? If you say anything else other than yes, your a homo....

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 02-15-2007 at 04:53 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #83
Celebritystatus 
space
space
space
$140 | Props total: 0 0
i agree that there is some stuff that you should keep to yourself...BUT...the gays are taking this sh*t waaayyyyy to for...since when do they get to AUDACITY to be offended? To all gay people...I love yall I do...but yall chose to be gay, and you know there are going to be people out there who dont agree with your lifestyle...stop being so damn sensitive...sh*t
 02-15-2007, 04:52 PM         #84
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"timmmyyyyy what happpendddd?"

dude probably got touched
 11 years ago '05        #85
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 dmunson318 said:
yep because kramer was the only racist to be bold enough to show his true colors. i'd rather know the truth than have u smile in my face and call me a zzzzzz behind my back.
I think you missed my point.

I have no problem with him coming out and speaking the truth. It's just a wrong thing to say. A child molester can come out and say "I wanna fu*k that little girl," but that is a sick and fu*ked up thing to say. Is he keeping it real? No, he's being a fu*king idiot.

The same thing goes for Tim Hardaway. If you have a problem with a gay guy, then keep it to yourself even if you're asked on TV -- especially if you're asked on TV matter of fact.

My "zzzzzz" comparison was made because I know this board is pro dominantly black and it would hit home more.
 02-15-2007, 04:58 PM         #86
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its crazy how you can't speak how you feel. That's ridiculous. I see a takeover.
 02-15-2007, 04:58 PM         #87
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he spoke his mind, in sports these days thats rare. everyones a company man. my only "beef" with his sh*t was that he got back on later and apologized. dont say what u feel then say sorry
 11 years ago '04        #88
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
lolz@ amaechi comment....tim should be able to voice his opinion. We have to hear bin ladens stupid tapes...sh*t nuffin wrong with what he said. Its just words...To be honest...i dont get offended by racism. so whats the big deal, he says he hates gay people, dont hang with him, thinks its wrong...thats a lot of america. Gay people hate gay people....All dem gay politicians touching kids, that dont allow gay marriage are disallowing them certain entities... so what? My sister is bi and no problem with the comments. She was like... thats the nucca i use 2 beat u with on nba jam? on Golden state? Yea he gets a pass.
 02-15-2007, 05:05 PM         #89
waterproofmc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
Truest sh*t ya f*g**t a.ss ever said
 11 years ago '04        #90
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 I'm The Dan said:
I think you missed my point.

I have no problem with him coming out and speaking the truth. It's just a wrong thing to say. A child molester can come out and say "I wanna fu*k that little girl," but that is a sick and fu*ked up thing to say. Is he keeping it real? No, he's being a fu*king idiot.

The same thing goes for Tim Hardaway. If you have a problem with a gay guy, then keep it to yourself even if you're asked on TV -- especially if you're asked on TV matter of fact.

My "zzzzzz" comparison was made because I know this board is pro dominantly black and it would hit home more.
and so.....what? Saying that you do s3xual acts to guys and love yaya's makes it any better? He is just saying he disagree's with a guy being on the team who might slap his a.ss after a good play or something who is gay...well i always found that kinda stupid anyway, but like... u showerin next to a person who is checkin you out...u cool with that? i guess so. Racism shows a lot in separation. races dont usually mingle... so like... its the same with gays.
 02-15-2007, 05:09 PM         #91
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !ALLMONEYENT! said:
So what he hates gay people so what gays act like there a race and that the sh*t they do is normal! god put man on this earth to reproduce and man on man and female on female aint reproducing sh*t!

:applause:
 11 years ago '98        #92
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3597 3597
This day in age, you cant come out and say that without feeling reprecussions. Timmy should have known the NBA would have gone down hard on him. Thats what you get for not using your head before you speak. Sure, he feels that way, but do it when youre willing to lose things around you for speaking your mind.
 02-15-2007, 05:13 PM         #93
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i woulda said the same thing that hardaway said
if its 2 chicks sleepin with each other then its ok
2 dudes sleepin together is a no-no
 11 years ago '04        #94
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
David stern is probably gay. I dont see whats wrong with what tim had to say.
 02-15-2007, 05:32 PM         #95
rush0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo why are gay people so gay
 11 years ago '04        #96
officialhb 
space
space
$55 | Props total: 0 0
damn homie
 11 years ago '05        #97
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
He said he hates gay people... it's bigotry. If he had said, "as long as he stays away from me, it's cool" or "as long as he dont hit on me, i'm good" -- Steven hunter said something similar to this and it basically got over looked. Hardaway came out and said he HATES gay people.

There is no difference between racism and bigotry. I just find it funny that racism isn't accepted here, but bigotry gets a laugh.
 11 years ago '04        #98
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
this is bs... real talk. tim hardaway?? banned from the nba... bs.
 02-15-2007, 06:05 PM         #99
tdot101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k hardaway he's a f*g**t!!!
 11 years ago '04        #100
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
if your gay

in my eyes you should die a slow and horrible death

unless your a female haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy