Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #221
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 dmunson318 said:
so you mean to tell me that your ok with gays? u feel like people are born gay and u feel gays should have more rights than women? im not sayin they shouldnt be a part of america, but the majority of gays are double dippin bring aids and other diseases to their wives and girlfriends. don't get me wrong u can catch a std on any giving night, but when u got gay men sleeping with 3 or 4 other men and then having un protected s3x with a woman that sh*t aint right and it's nasty.
There is no reason that a gay person shouldn't have anymore or less rights than anyone else in America. Personally, I don't give a fu*k what someone does as long as they don't mess with me then they can have s3x with as many guys as they want. I don't get why people hate gay people so much. And yes I do believe that people are born gay. Tell me when you decided that you liked women. And they have straight dudes sleepin with 3 or 4 women and getting aids so I don't see your point.
 11 years ago '05        #222
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 billieskeet said:
i understand wat u sayin, but that is society's fault. if somethin isnt accepted and not bashed ppl hide it. like cheating on ur wife, very few men hav just that 1 women they cheat on their wife with they have multiple chicks. its prolly not the best parallel to homos3xuality and promiscuity, but its close enuff. yea theyre are wh0ores in the homos3xual community but there are more wh0ores in the heteros3xual community.

ur 1st comment is so wrong I'm convinced u have no idea wat your talking about and just speakin out ur a.ss. and u took tryin to compare to grown a.ss men having s3x to a child molester shows that ur knowledge on the subject is minimal at best and thus your opinion is biased and ignorant.

give a fu*k how u feel f*g lover. move to san francisco.
 11 years ago '04        #223
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 mistatnn said:
i agree wit timmy! sh*t the man was just giving his opinion. didnt wanna hear real talk dont ask. what the fu*k you want the man to say? "im happy for him. im glad he finally let it out in the public" fu*k that
And now he's out of a job.
 02-17-2007, 06:52 PM         #224
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
, you lost.
 11 years ago '06        #225
njacura32tl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$297 | Props total: 12 12
messsin wit his own money
 02-17-2007, 07:40 PM         #226
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
if u didnt give a fu*k u wouldnt have answered me back, u have hate in ur heart for ppl u dont kno and dont understand, so i really dont understand it. there are dudes more manly than u out there that u wouldnt dare call f*g to they face. it trips me out how other oppressed ppl can forget so easy and bash on another group of ppl they may not agree wit. u judge a person on their character not their orientation.
 11 years ago '05        #227
dmunson318 
space
space
 billieskeet said:
if u didnt give a fu*k u wouldnt have answered me back, u have hate in ur heart for ppl u dont kno and dont understand, so i really dont understand it. there are dudes more manly than u out there that u wouldnt dare call f*g to they face. it trips me out how other oppressed ppl can forget so easy and bash on another group of ppl they may not agree wit. u judge a person on their character not their orientation.
wrong is wrong just like u feel im wrong for saying the sh*t i've been saying. u hate that i hate f*ggets so whats that make u?
 11 years ago '05        #228
dmunson318 
space
space
 demon9991 said:
, you lost.

really wasn't talking to u. me and ol boy aint seeing eye to eye on a topic so what! it aint like i know him personally and im gonna lose sleep because he doesn't like me for the way i feel towards a group of people the sh*t is sick in my mind. if he don't like what i got to say he didn't have to finish reading the sh*t or respond. i feel like tim feels.
 02-17-2007, 10:12 PM         #229
HelloGoodSir  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only thing wrong hardaway did.... was APOLOGIZE afterwards.. You say something.. I dont care what they take away from you.. You stick to your guns and what you believe in. Backing down never solves anything.
 11 years ago '05        #230
NNatic 
space
space
space
$746 | Props total: 114 114
 dmunson318 said:
wrong is wrong just like u feel im wrong for saying the sh*t i've been saying. u hate that i hate f*ggets so whats that make u?
that was weak... he didnt say he hates YOU... nice try bro.

you lost as well.
 02-18-2007, 11:07 AM         #231
qqq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NBA overreacted
 02-18-2007, 12:19 PM         #232
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
i hate your ideal not u. i dont hate anybody i may hate their views on the world or their opinions but not the person. thats difference. thats wat hardaway said he didnt just say he hated homos3xual s3x, he said he hates homos3xuals. hating a person and not even knowin anything about them besides their orientation is ignorant. if im gonna hate a person im gonna hate them b/c of their negative actions towards ppl, not they way they chose to live their life that doesnt effect any1 else.
 11 years ago '05        #233
NNatic 
space
space
space
$746 | Props total: 114 114
 rhymespitter84 said:
fag**t =/= gay

You can be straight and still be a f*g**t.(like most of you people trying to hate on homs3xuals, you guys are f*g**ts)
although i agree with your views (not what you said)

:rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #234
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9508 9508
 rhymespitter84 said:
fag**t =/= gay

You can be straight and still be a f*g**t.(like most of you people trying to hate on homs3xuals, you guys are f*g**ts)
oh now he's a philosiphizer. LOL j/k
 11 years ago '04        #235
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
 02-18-2007, 02:19 PM         #236
johncu813  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel the same way {nohomo}
 11 years ago '06        #237
yungjp22 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 257 257
Tim Jus Made Tha Point N Laugh Section Of Every Mag In Da World
 11 years ago '05        #238
dmunson318 
space
space
 NNatic said:
that was weak... he didnt say he hates YOU... nice try bro.

you lost as well.

man stay your a.ss in your own box thats between me and him. we arguing over which part of the oreo is best. the creme or the cookie? it aint like the sh*t really matters. his views aint matching my views. this is why this is america. i lost because of my views towards homos3xuality! what is there to win. i don't want a nobel prize for this sh*t and im not trying to convert f*g lovers into f*g haters. this is just the way i feel. that sh*t is gross son.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy