Feb 15 - NBA dumps 5 time All-star after gay comments, bar from all NBA Events

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-17-2007, 02:31 AM         #201
Da_Hard_H1tta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t canned!!!1
 02-17-2007, 02:35 AM         #202
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
man don't gimmie that it's two different things sh*t. if being gay is a chemical imbalance then a serial k!ller, a child molester, domestic abuser(some n*ggas beat every woman they ever meet) all have chemical imbalances. what if u met what u thought was a woman one night at the club, u have s3x with her, and find out the next morning she used to be a he. you're gonna want to beat her a.ss right? if u answer yes then deep inside u feel like i feel about homos3xuality, but if u don't beat her a.ss do u not do it because he is a woman now, or do u not do it because you respect f*ggetism?
f*ggetism <---- not a word, I don't approve of the behavior but I don't discriminate/hate because they choose/born to be with a person of the same s3x (talking about grown folks here, not no g'damn child molester sh*t)....

Serial k!ller, anyone here getting murdered by gays? Nope, it's the reverse. Child Molester, again your talking about a grown up a.ss female/male taking advantage of a child, absolutely no consent because what does a child know about it? Domestic Abuse, it happens in all types of relationships, including gay ones, a person has a choice to escape that life if they want to.
 11 years ago '05        #203
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 676 676
All this n*gga did was say what damn near everybody else was afraid to say. LeBron James said the same thing but in a "nice way" and ni ine said anything to him. @ a n*gga keepin it real and gettin scrutinized for it.
 02-17-2007, 02:57 AM         #204
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
All this n*gga did was say what damn near everybody else was afraid to say. LeBron James said the same thing but in a "nice way" and ni ine said anything to him. @ a n*gga keepin it real and gettin scrutinized for it.
yup, hating on a group of people by a famous black man.......scrutiny is bound to happen.
 11 years ago '04        #205
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,334 | Props total: 4465 4465
 VerballyAbusive said:
People act like being Gay is normal. This is rediculous. It's just like being a crackhead, or alcoholic. It isn't normal and its a cop out. I know many people who are gay because they have have relationship problems with the opposite s3x so they turn gay as a cop out.

This is rediculous. I hate gay people too!!!
horribly misinformed, whoever you're talking about was gay from the start or at least bis3xual.
 11 years ago '05        #206
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 676 676
 dmunson318 said:
man don't gimmie that it's two different things sh*t. if being gay is a chemical imbalance then a serial k!ller, a child molester, domestic abuser(some n*ggas beat every woman they ever meet) all have chemical imbalances. what if u met what u thought was a woman one night at the club, u have s3x with her, and find out the next morning she used to be a he. you're gonna want to beat her a.ss right? if u answer yes then deep inside u feel like i feel about homos3xuality, but if u don't beat her a.ss do u not do it because he is a woman now, or do u not do it because you respect f*ggetism?
I like the way you put that. I don't beleive that, you're born that way bull either. If so then oh well. It ain't me. But I do feel bad for all the sh*t he and his family is gonna have to go through in the next few weeks. That n*gga did used ot look kinda suspect on the court tho'.

I bet $1000 that there is a baller in the league right now i.e. a LeBron James or Tim Duncan caliber player that is gay.........
 11 years ago '04        #207
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,334 | Props total: 4465 4465
 demon9991 said:
, I hope people remember this when they're dying and receive blood from a gay donor.

I would love to see that, Tim losing more money on court fee's and he ain't getting sh*t in his favor...

fu*king an underage child and s3xual encounter between two grown folks of the opposite s3x is completely different.

So is discrimination normal? You need to cut it out and look at the big picture, the black community isn't gonna cut their Aids problem if they don't recognize their gay community.

So what your saying is because a person is gay they're not human , dumbest sh*t period. Meant to reproduce? There are millions of children starving all around the world! Doesn't that bother you more? Again speaking for the majority, what was the majority thinking 50+ years ago? Don't tell not to compare because bigotry is bigotry. Was it right because the majority said so?
:applause: good post
 11 years ago '04        #208
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 CALIHUSTLA said:
fu*k it he just keepin it real
Real retarded...
 02-17-2007, 11:13 AM         #209
waterproofmc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
Your comments, the comments of many people in this thread, Tim Hardaway's comments, and the thoughts of many many other people should tell you that being gay is something a lot of people look down upon, it's not "all good". That's what happens when you have hatred "justified" by religion or verified by false science, drilled into your head from a young age, you're no different than the child of a Klan member raised to be a racist, such deeply ingrained hatred and bigotry isn't something easy to overcome, but eventually gay people will be more accepted in this country, that can be seen by the fact there was even such a backlash over this.
You missed the whole point...

And the fact is I'm not a religous hoot, I don't have a religion, I believe in one god and that is all, you can match me up if you wish...

Fact is, it was written that being gay is as wrong as k!lling another man...

Is a murderer in this society viewed as an okay guy? Why is it that some things in the bible that were mended to this constitution are followed and some are not? If this country always says "God Bless America", "In God We Trust" etc, this means this country was also founded on religion... How can they lock a man up for murder (Because it's in the 10 commandments) but legalize gay marriages? That's an oxymoron considering this country is a religious country... dominantly Christian at that... Both are wrong, period... You can't hate Hitler, Saddam or anybody else that was evil without hating a mutha fu*ka who fu*ks the same s3x... The sh*t isn't natural, that's why f*gs can't reproduce, the day one f*g grows ovaries and is able to reproduce because of the result of a evolutional homos3xual lifestyle is the day I say otherwise... Man & Woman... period...

Meanwhile, if f*gs are okay in society? Then HEIL HITLER... now run tell that...
 11 years ago '06        #210
Tapeking 1 heat pts
space
space
$508 | Props total: 308 308
fu*kin f*g**t a.ss dude fu*k stern zzzzzz a.ss... oh now its just cool to be a f*g**t and its wrong to talk bad bout f*gs...fu*k otta here with that bullsh*t
 02-17-2007, 11:50 AM         #211
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waterproofmc said:

And the fact is I'm not a religous hoot, I don't have a religion, I believe in one god and that is all, you can match me up if you wish...

Is a murderer in this society viewed as an okay guy? Why is it that some things in the bible that were mended to this constitution are followed and some are not? If this country always says "God Bless America", "In God We Trust" etc, this means this country was also founded on religion... How can they lock a man up for murder (Because it's in the 10 commandments) but legalize gay marriages? That's an oxymoron considering this country is a religious country... dominantly Christian at that... Both are wrong, period... You can't hate Hitler, Saddam or anybody else that was evil without hating a mutha fu*ka who fu*ks the same s3x... The sh*t isn't natural, that's why f*gs can't reproduce, the day one f*g grows ovaries and is able to reproduce because of the result of a evolutional homos3xual lifestyle is the day I say otherwise... Man & Woman... period...

Meanwhile, if f*gs are okay in society? Then HEIL HITLER... now run tell that...

You're a fu*kin moron son!!! First off, how you gon talk how you aint got no religion and tell go talkin bout how america was found on religion and talk all thei religious sh*t? You have just contradicted yourself. Do you have the slightest clue on what america was found on? Do you even know american history to equate words on the dollar bill to what america was found on? You're an idiot, go learn some american history, go take a religion class and then speak on where the 10 commandments come from. Do you even know where the bible comes from? How can you possibly equate murder to gay people fu*kin? THey don't lock up people for murder because of the 10 commandments, where are you getting this information from? I really try to understand people with different opinions but to HATE a certain group of people that you probably have no contact with is unphatomable to me. O yeah we got something called, separation of church and state.

If you want to be educated and be open minded, then I suggest you learn some sh*t on your own then come back and then speak on the facts you are so sure of. Go read on some real american history, and go take a religion class and go take a law class. I also suggest buying some sociology books, and maybe a bit of philosophy.

Last edited by currybai; 02-17-2007 at 11:55 AM..
 02-17-2007, 12:07 PM         #212
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Not quite. I'm saying that the majority of the gay population is overly polygamus <--sp? Again, I said before my uncle is gay. He's been with the same "partner" for 10yrs or some sh*t. They actually have a relationship. Now I don't think that's right, don't get me wrong. But this is the rareity, if that's even a word, in that culture.
i understand wat u sayin, but that is society's fault. if somethin isnt accepted and not bashed ppl hide it. like cheating on ur wife, very few men hav just that 1 women they cheat on their wife with they have multiple chicks. its prolly not the best parallel to homos3xuality and promiscuity, but its close enuff. yea theyre are wh0ores in the homos3xual community but there are more wh0ores in the heteros3xual community.

dmunson318 said:
cuzz nine time outta 10 the gay bastards don't even realize they're gay until their late teens so u can't sit up here and argue with me that the mu fu*ka went thru stages and gained mutant powers over night. that sh*t is a choice just like u choose to stick ya d*ck in a 5 year old. if i can control myself not to like a man so can any other man but i guess f*ggetism missed me like down syndrom?
ur 1st comment is so wrong I'm convinced u have no idea wat your talking about and just speakin out ur a.ss. and u took tryin to compare to grown a.ss men having s3x to a child molester shows that ur knowledge on the subject is minimal at best and thus your opinion is biased and ignorant.
 11 years ago '05        #213
NNatic 
space
space
space
$745 | Props total: 114 114
 waterproofmc said:

Currybai you beat me to that sh*t. i was about to rip this post a new one.. but ill just co-sign yours.

Cmon people, use facts not ignorance.

that is what pisses me off about this gay marriage thing.. separation between church and state.. now why cant they marry... cause god doesnt approve of it.. IT DOESNT MATTER! The church should have NO part of the laws in this country.

I'm not religious so maybe it is mad easy for this to be said by me, but i feel i am dead on in my reasoning and point of views on this topic...

for all you anti gays needing a reason to want gay marriage, it will bring MILLIONS of tax dollars to each and every one of your states because of the spending on weddings alone... see that... win win.. an incentive for you to want it. :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '06        #214
L.or.D 
space
space
$782 | Props total: 26 26
 Datni99ajeff said:
when keepin it real goes wrong
haha ,werd, homeboy shoulda kept all that to himself, I could understand not being comfortable with a gay dude in your locker room but Timmy shoulda known better
 11 years ago '05        #215
Windy City G 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 0 0
lol cam'ron voice: get some timidity Timmmmmmy
 11 years ago '04        #216
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
i agree wit timmy! sh*t the man was just giving his opinion. didnt wanna hear real talk dont ask. what the fu*k you want the man to say? "im happy for him. im glad he finally let it out in the public" fu*k that
 02-17-2007, 02:01 PM         #217
kriis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ignorant!
 11 years ago '05        #218
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
What if Jordan said it? Would the NBA dump him?
 11 years ago '04        #219
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Datni99ajeff said:
when keepin it real goes wrong
lmao. Seriously.

I'm not a fan of gay males, but I won't say I hate them. I'm aight with non-butch looking gay females though. HATE is a very strong word. If you don't want to be around someone, fine, but you don't have to hate them. The league did the politically correct thing, not to mention, it has to be a fair share of gay dudes in the leagues office who are making up all these f*g**t rules.
 02-17-2007, 02:23 PM         #220
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MlLkMan said:
What if Jordan said it? Would the NBA dump him?
they would penalize him yea but dump him, doubt it. Jordan has been smart enuff to away from political topics his whole career, i doubt he'd slip up now and say sumthin stupid like that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy