Feb 15 - NBA dumps 5 time All-star after gay comments, bar from all NBA Events

most viewed right now
 143
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-16-2007, 07:33 PM         #181
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
I'm not saying their not human and you need to learn how to read if that's what you thought I said. Matter fact, don't change the context of my statement into whatever bullsh*t that you are trying to make up. What I said again is the following: First, it was bullsh*t to discriminate by the race of color because it has been proven that color has nothing to do with someone being different and that a human is a human. Secondly, there are children that are starving and parents that are having too many children around the world, but that is in any culture, so what do you expect??? And third, it doesn't matter what century, culture, religion or time, gay people have never been accpeted or will ever be accpeted. Again, it is wrong for a man to be with a man and a woman with a woman. It is sickening and disgusting and that sh*t needs to be stopped. What's next??? Should it be okay for a dog to fu*k a cat??? Or a horse to fu*k a human??? No, it is not and please, let it stayed that way. The point is, being gay is a sin and not natural in this world. Why is that so hard to understand??????


You're a fu*king idiot and I say that with 100% a.ssurance. Do you know Greek History at all!!!?? You literally had to be an aristocrat in order to fu*k other men, not to mention them being one of the most advanced civilization in all of history. There are many cultures where homos3xuality is WIDELY accepted, as well as reversed gender roles and other social and cultural aspects you failed to recognize before you made that stupid comment. Who are you to decide what's wrong or what's right? Dont even bring the bible into this either cuz you'll just be son. I used to be like you, mostly because I felt very threaten of something I had no knowledge about. Its absolutely absurd that people still think like this, this is why there are so many bigoted people in this world. I think being an idiot should be a sin, but hey who am I to decide right? It seems like people hate on gay folks just to prove their heteros3xuality and it's really sad.


Last edited by currybai; 02-16-2007 at 07:34 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #182
NNatic 
space
space
space
$746 | Props total: 114 114
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Because if you don't like someone cuz they're black, that's discrimination. If you don't like someone because what they believe goes against your personal moral and ethical values, that's something else.
no its not... its discrimination... period.
 02-16-2007, 07:48 PM         #183
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, im glad we got laws and sh*t now, cuz if it was up to most of yall, it seems black people would still be slaves. Biggot a.ss fu*ks.
 02-16-2007, 08:14 PM         #184
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
I'm not saying their not human and you need to learn how to read if that's what you thought I said. Matter fact, don't change the context of my statement into whatever bullsh*t that you are trying to make up. What I said again is the following: First, it was bullsh*t to discriminate by the race of color because it has been proven that color has nothing to do with someone being different and that a human is a human. Secondly, there are children that are starving and parents that are having too many children around the world, but that is in any culture, so what do you expect??? And third, it doesn't matter what century, culture, religion or time, gay people have never been accpeted or will ever be accpeted. Again, it is wrong for a man to be with a man and a woman with a woman. It is sickening and disgusting and that sh*t needs to be stopped. What's next??? Should it be okay for a dog to fu*k a cat??? Or a horse to fu*k a human??? No, it is not and please, let it stayed that way. The point is, being gay is a sin and not natural in this world. Why is that so hard to understand??????
I know how to read, do you know how to write correctly? It is wrong because?.......I don't dig looking at gay men or women doing sh*t in public but I'm not gonna hate them nor discriminate against them, thats beyond fu*kin' stupid - I'll ask you this, your in a serious accident, you have a gay doctor attending you and you get blood from a gay donor, do you k!ll yourself after you find out?
 11 years ago '05        #185
TRU 504 BoY 
space
avatar space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
 demon9991 said:
I know how to read, do you know how to write correctly? It is wrong because?.......I don't dig looking at gay men or women doing sh*t in public but I'm not gonna hate them nor discriminate against them, thats beyond fu*kin' stupid - I'll ask you this, your in a serious accident, you have a gay doctor attending you and you get blood from a gay donor, do you k!ll yourself after you find out?
he more than likely will.
this type of hatred is never going to go away, nor will gay people. the gay community have been around for centuries. u may as well accept them as who they are, them dudes ain't goin nowhere. lord, they'll die for the gay community. u think by hating them or threatening them will make'em change. just accept them. i have gay friends myself, and they're pretty cool people. i have lesbian friends and their pretty hot women. sure it's a waste but atleast i get to watch.
 11 years ago '04        #186
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9510 9510
 TRU 504 BoY said:
he more than likely will.
this type of hatred is never going to go away, nor will gay people. the gay community have been around for centuries. u may as well accept them as who they are, them dudes ain't goin nowhere. lord, they'll die for the gay community. u think by hating them or threatening them will make'em change. just accept them. i have gay friends myself, and they're pretty cool people. i have lesbian friends and their pretty hot women. sure it's a waste but atleast i get to watch.
There's a difference between acceptance and tollerance. I don't think anyone should have to accept it. But I think that we all need to be tollerant of the choices other people make. Thus, what Tim said on the radio was not expressing his tollerance.
 02-16-2007, 10:03 PM         #187
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
There's a difference between acceptance and tollerance. I don't think anyone should have to accept it. But I think that we all need to be tollerant of the choices other people make. Thus, what Tim said on the radio was not expressing his tollerance.
sh*t sounds like the episode from southpark....you def. got a point.


Last edited by Silver N Black; 02-16-2007 at 10:05 PM..
 02-16-2007, 10:06 PM         #188
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
There's a difference between acceptance and tollerance. I don't think anyone should have to accept it. But I think that we all need to be tollerant of the choices other people make. Thus, what Tim said on the radio was not expressing his tollerance.

What he was expressing was ignorance, homophobia, and big time bigotry. Someone might as well said I hate crackers and zzzzzzs and zzzzzs and all wetbacks.
 11 years ago '04        #189
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9510 9510
 currybai said:
What he was expressing was ignorance, homophobia, and big time bigotry. Someone might as well said I hate crackers and zzzzzzs and zzzzzs and all wetbacks.
race and s3xual preferance are two WAY different things. why do people keep trying to compare the two?

I'm not saying he was right. But he wasn't right for saying it like he did, in that situation. He WAS right for believing what he wanted to believe, even if it differs from popular opinion.


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-16-2007 at 10:14 PM..
 02-16-2007, 10:16 PM         #190
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
yall need to cut that sh*t out right there and look at the big picture. homos3xuality is not normal.
why? its a direct parellel to wats bein talked about now. ur sayin someone is not normal because of sumthin they cant control that u dont agree wit. that is the big picture u can say homo acts are not normal because u dont understand it and fear it. me personally i dont understand it but i dont fear it. they aint doin nuthin wrong and they aint hurtin nobody. ive been askin ppl to show me in the bible where it says if ur homos3xual ur goin to hell for years. preachers, deacons, so called Christians and holy rollers, not 1 person has been able to show it to me after 5 years. dudes are too insecure if u kno u hetero why are of homos3xuality? only reason i can think of is that ur afraid youll fall into it.
 11 years ago '04        #191
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9510 9510
 billieskeet said:
why? its a direct parellel to wats bein talked about now. ur sayin someone is not normal because of sumthin they cant control that u dont agree wit. that is the big picture u can say homo acts are not normal because u dont understand it and fear it. me personally i dont understand it but i dont fear it. they aint doin nuthin wrong and they aint hurtin nobody. ive been askin ppl to show me in the bible where it says if ur homos3xual ur goin to hell for years. preachers, deacons, so called Christians and holy rollers, not 1 person has been able to show it to me after 5 years. dudes are too insecure if u kno u hetero why are of homos3xuality? only reason i can think of is that ur afraid youll fall into it.
There are some gay dudes that are gay because they genuinely love another man. But my problem, is that the greater majority of gay / bi people are that way, pretty much because they have the s3xual moral of a dog. They don't care what kind of hole it is. :sick: Those are the ones I have a problem with.
 02-16-2007, 10:25 PM         #192
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
There are some gay dudes that are gay because they genuinely love another man. But my problem, is that the greater majority of gay / bi people are that way, pretty much because they have the s3xual moral of a dog. They don't care what kind of hole it is. :sick: Those are the ones I have a problem with.
so let me get this right b4 i respond, are u sayin that gay ppl are just sick s3x addicts that just fu*k anything?
 02-16-2007, 10:44 PM         #193
YoungDaniel2K4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let it be known, the NBA will not tolerate intolerance.
 11 years ago '05        #194
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 billieskeet said:
why? its a direct parellel to wats bein talked about now. ur sayin someone is not normal because of sumthin they cant control that u dont agree wit. that is the big picture u can say homo acts are not normal because u dont understand it and fear it. me personally i dont understand it but i dont fear it. they aint doin nuthin wrong and they aint hurtin nobody. ive been askin ppl to show me in the bible where it says if ur homos3xual ur goin to hell for years. preachers, deacons, so called Christians and holy rollers, not 1 person has been able to show it to me after 5 years. dudes are too insecure if u kno u hetero why are of homos3xuality? only reason i can think of is that ur afraid youll fall into it.


cuzz nine time outta 10 the gay bastards don't even realize they're gay until their late teens so u can't sit up here and argue with me that the mu fu*ka went thru stages and gained mutant powers over night. that sh*t is a choice just like u choose to stick ya d*ck in a 5 year old. if i can control myself not to like a man so can any other man but i guess f*ggetism missed me like down syndrom?
 02-16-2007, 11:24 PM         #195
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
cuzz nine time outta 10 the gay bastards don't even realize they're gay until their late teens so u can't sit up here and argue with me that the mu fu*ka went thru stages and gained mutant powers over night. that sh*t is a choice just like u choose to stick ya d*ck in a 5 year old. if i can control myself not to like a man so can any other man but i guess f*ggetism missed me like down syndrom?
yup, you're fu*kin' retarded if you can't distinguish someone fu*kin' 5 year olds and two grown ups making a conscious decision about fu*kin'.
 02-16-2007, 11:31 PM         #196
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Datni99ajeff said:
when keepin it real goes wrong
LOL
 02-16-2007, 11:39 PM         #197
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
race and s3xual preferance are two WAY different things. why do people keep trying to compare the two?

I'm not saying he was right. But he wasn't right for saying it like he did, in that situation. He WAS right for believing what he wanted to believe, even if it differs from popular opinion.


How are they different? I'm putting it perspective so people can actually understand the bigotry toward gays. Its like when people are racist towards asians calling em zzzzzs, people dont take it too seriously, i.e. sarah silverman and the general media but when you compare it to a word like zzzzzz, everyone seems to magically get it, you know what I'm saying? If you really want to get technical, theres no real thing as race but thats another story. I think the popular opinion is to hate gays.
 11 years ago '04        #198
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9510 9510
 billieskeet said:
so let me get this right b4 i respond, are u sayin that gay ppl are just sick s3x addicts that just fu*k anything?
Not quite. I'm saying that the majority of the gay population is overly polygamus <--sp? Again, I said before my uncle is gay. He's been with the same "partner" for 10yrs or some sh*t. They actually have a relationship. Now I don't think that's right, don't get me wrong. But this is the rareity, if that's even a word, in that culture.

 currybai said:
How are they different? I'm putting it perspective so people can actually understand the bigotry toward gays. Its like when people are racist towards asians calling em zzzzzs, people dont take it too seriously, i.e. sarah silverman and the general media but when you compare it to a word like zzzzzz, everyone seems to magically get it, you know what I'm saying? If you really want to get technical, theres no real thing as race but thats another story. I think the popular opinion is to hate gays.
I feel you on that. I see what you're saying. I think what I'm distinguishing it by is Tim was an extreme in this case. I don't think many people feel that strongly about it. I think that the majority of people who "don't like gays" just disagree with their choices. Whereas the majority of people who don't like blacks, asians, hispanics, etc. don't like them for the color of their skin. (to put it in over simplified terms)


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 02-16-2007 at 11:50 PM..
 02-17-2007, 12:00 AM         #199
CALIHUSTLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it he just keepin it real
 11 years ago '05        #200
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 demon9991 said:
yup, you're fu*kin' retarded if you can't distinguish someone fu*kin' 5 year olds and two grown ups making a conscious decision about fu*kin'.

man don't gimmie that it's two different things sh*t. if being gay is a chemical imbalance then a serial k!ller, a child molester, domestic abuser(some n*ggas beat every woman they ever meet) all have chemical imbalances. what if u met what u thought was a woman one night at the club, u have s3x with her, and find out the next morning she used to be a he. you're gonna want to beat her a.ss right? if u answer yes then deep inside u feel like i feel about homos3xuality, but if u don't beat her a.ss do u not do it because he is a woman now, or do u not do it because you respect f*ggetism?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy